May 28, 2024, 04:18:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brianspredictions.com about Natalie  (Read 10185 times)
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2005, 10:16:08 AM »

Ok Brian might have gotten my attention i remember readin this on SUnday..anyone else rememebr readin the Disney one..i just found this on CNN just not when searchin for Nat stuff

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/14/disney.death.ap/index.html

Kelly
Keeper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2005, 10:27:58 AM »

Earthquake prediction?
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed/
Thats just 1 day worth of registered quakes. Who couldn't wake up in the morning and predict a earthquake and get it close?

bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2005, 10:43:29 AM »

I read the Disney one, too, but now I can't find it on his site.  Do you remember where it was?

The mad cow predictions freak me out the most.  If there really is a problem with the US beef supply, we are all in a lot of trouble.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2005, 11:29:03 AM »

Not saying I believe it...just saying it's interesting:

June 10: I had a dream about a very larger tractor trailer hitting a school bus. The accident will take place somewhere in the state of Florida, although I do not know where in the state.  Many children will get seriously injured, and 2 will die of these injuries.

The prediction about Disney was March 3 I can verify that this was on the site last night:

There will be a problem with a ride at Disney in Fl. The ride looks something like the drawing above.

http://www.briansprediction.com/March%202005%20Predictions.htm

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2005, 11:37:54 AM »

Here is the picture of the ride:

http://allearsnet.com/tp/ep/e_ms.htm

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
wareaglegirl466
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2005, 02:02:57 PM »

Ok, I am a bit skeptical about this, but I did read his May predictions earlier this morning.  Just now I hear that there is a helicopter crash in Manhattan which is similar to his May 3 prediction.  Curious for sure.

Quote from site:

A small plane with 4 people aboard will crash in some sort of island I think.  The island is close to New York City, USA.  The plane is a 172 something...  The cause of the crash will be pilot error, due to flying too slow, causing the plane to stall and then spin.  I think the plane will crash nose first into this island, maybe on a beach or something. 4 people will die, not sure if they are all in the plane though...Will happen in a few weeks.

Of course, I could be wrong!  It did capture my attention when it happened though.  Confused
Saussay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2005, 02:09:48 PM »

Quote from: "wareaglegirl466"
Ok, I am a bit skeptical about this, but I did read his May predictions earlier this morning.  Just now I hear that there is a helicopter crash in Manhattan which is similar to his May 3 prediction.  Curious for sure.

Quote from site:

A small plane with 4 people aboard will crash in some sort of island I think.  The island is close to New York City, USA.  The plane is a 172 something...  The cause of the crash will be pilot error, due to flying too slow, causing the plane to stall and then spin.  I think the plane will crash nose first into this island, maybe on a beach or something. 4 people will die, not sure if they are all in the plane though...Will happen in a few weeks.

Of course, I could be wrong!  It did capture my attention when it happened though.  Confused

I was trying to search that for myself.  Very interesting
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2005, 10:04:09 PM »

I went to google.com and searched for:
 "DAILY PREDICTIONS BY MONTH" May 2005 5/1/2005

I knew these words appeared at the top of the page where the Natalee story is.  When the results came back Brian's site was the top link.  Instead of clicking on the link I clicked on the cached copy.  The cached copy did not contain the Natalee prdiction, but did contain the other May 31 predictions.  Here is the link to the cached copy:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:Bl2dzs5YrrcJ:briansprediction.com/may2005.htm+%22DAILY+PREDICTIONS+BY+MONTH%22+may+2005+5/1/2005&hl=en&lr=lang_en%20target=nw
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2005, 10:42:25 PM »

my heart is in my throat

it's not because of 'His" physcic predictions  

it's because of the first thing I saw on his sight..

there has been alot...ALOT of people saying they have seen visions of
a cave on the scared monkeys site..

even myself I have never Never been to aruba and did not know the first thing about it.. I had no idea there were even caves there, the first pic he has on his site is of a 'tunnel' or 'cave' why has this freaked me out soo much.. I have had a 'preminition' or whatever you would like to call it about the 'cave' and her...

now here comes the scariest part..
I haven't seen my nephew in about a week (8yr old) the headline news special was on tonight and nephew was begging me to turn it to play video games with him.. they showed Natalee's picture just at that moment
I'm like can you help me find her.? He said she's in a cave.. without coaxing or prior knowledge of whats going on.. I'm like what did you just say..? she's in a cave.. she tried to get out but its blocked she hurt her hand.. and then the kid part took over and said it's like a bears den he said I saved her I beat up the bear..

I am starting to truly beleive she is alive
someone is holding her

I read kims post
Blonde, bombshell, missing after partying into the wee hours of the morning. Video showing her at bar, no video at hotel. Three native young men, not boys hanging out with her and last seen with her. Alibi that they were able to drive her from bar to beach to hotel from 1:30 am to 2am. Their stories are a bit out there. If they did not kill her then I think they sold her. There is a lot of that going on. Something bad has happened to her else she would have surfased by now, she lives too spoiled of a life with her family to stay away intentially or of sound mind. I am curious as to why they would drive out to the beach with a girl like that for that short amount of time?

I think it might be right on.
the more I found out about the 3 kids drugs and all
the more I think this might be a probable outcome

attn: arubagirl or resident of aruba
is there anyplace club/house
named 'the cave' or the 'den'
or is there a known 'crack den' (house)
drug hangout
on the island
they did such an extensive search of the island
the only way they didn't find anything in such a 'small' place is that the
target is either moving or hidden
probably in plain site
and probably very close to the hotel.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2005, 11:05:46 PM »

Guys - It's a scam - I clicked on a google cached copy of Brian's website from June 3, the Natalee "prediction" is not there.

This is G o o g l e's cache of http://briansprediction.com/may2005.htm as retrieved on Jun 3, 2005 13:08:59 GMT.
G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.
This cached page may reference images which are no longer available. Click here for the cached text only.
To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url: http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:Bl2dzs5YrrcJ:briansprediction.com/may2005.htm+%22DAILY+PREDICTIONS+BY+MONTH%22+may+2005+5/1/2005&hl=en&lr=lang_en%20target=nw
Firestarter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2005, 05:39:11 AM »

Compananzi,
This Brian BS has bothered me all day long. I just read your post and I see what you mean about all the pics are numbered in sequence, except for his "big hits". It is like he just slugs in a drawing after the news story breaks.

I am very relieved that he is full of it. I am fixing to honeymoon in a hotel that looks like the drawing he did of a building that is going to have a elevator break. I am glad that I don't have to change my plans!
 All his stuff appears to be is a mean hoax.
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2005, 08:52:03 AM »

This freak has changed many "predictions" since yesterday.  I saved each page and compared them today and noticed that He changed entries in June.  What a loser!
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2005, 02:59:35 PM »

i just saw the news of the earthquake in california

it's on his website

I was reading last night and it was there

and it came out as news today

does this guy work for a newspaper or news tv

that he gets info first..?
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2005, 05:46:40 PM »

I don't know about anyone's predictions, but you can see the latest earthquakes all over the world by going to the USGS site: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/

I happened to be on that site about 5 minutes after the earthquake that caused the tsunamis December 26th.  It takes about 1 minute for an earthquake to show up on that site.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.