May 28, 2024, 01:58:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumor of Breaking News 2  (Read 132606 times)
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: June 14, 2005, 03:41:32 PM »

If they did say they buried her then why wouldn't the search be focused on a certain are instead of spread out like what weve been hearing. I would think that they would show the polic specifics.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: June 14, 2005, 03:41:48 PM »

If they did say they buried her then why wouldn't the search be focused on a certain are instead of spread out like what weve been hearing. I would think that they would show the polic specifics.
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: June 14, 2005, 03:43:17 PM »

If there indeed was a confession, then one of the boys would be there right now pointing out the exact location, and they wouldn't be searching....
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: June 14, 2005, 03:43:49 PM »

Festa, here it is.  Someone posted it on Ezboard's Crime and Justice forum this morning.  I didn't look to see where the article is out of, but this is it:

Tourists shun Aruba in wake of Holloway case

Powered by CDNN - CYBER DIVER News Network
by CARMEN SANCHEZ

Natalee Holloway

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (14 June 2005) -- Travel agents in America, Canada and Europe tell CDNN that thousands of tourists and scuba diving travelers are canceling plannned holidays to Aruba.

The cancellations follow reports that police and government officials in Aruba have deliberately concealed evidence related to the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway to protect the island's tourism industry.

The young American blonde vanished after leaving an Oranjestad nightclub on May 30 with three local black men. Media reports and government officials have downplayed the racial aspects of the case reporting that racism is a non-issue in Aruba.

"Our institution doesn't look at your color," Prime Minister Nelson Oduber, who is of European and Arawak extraction, said in a radio broadcast Sunday night. "Our constitution, our laws, our government, and our people will not permit in any form or any way, discrimination against any class."

But travel agents around the world remained unconvinced that Aruba is a safe travel destination.

"We are advising tourists not to travel to Aruba," one major US-based travel agency told CDNN. "It's not just the fact that a beautiful young girl disappeared--it's the sloppy police work that followed."
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: June 14, 2005, 03:43:57 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
see pg. 42 i posted last comments on TOP95

Doin' a great job there AinAruba!  Smile

*clapping hands icon*
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: June 14, 2005, 03:47:10 PM »

The police either don't believe those are Natalee's underwear or they are incompetent beyond belief since they let the guy who found them handle them and hold them up for TV cameras.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: June 14, 2005, 03:48:40 PM »

at Top95:
They can now see dogs going into the bushes and coming bakc outagain and on and aon.....poilice are walking very slowly at the area......(they are taking calls now Edmond at the site of marriott and people can call in w/ questions etc.).........Another reporter: we dont see mcuh different of waht you are seeing at this moment, we need to wait for the results of this later today i believe and to keep the public aware of whats going on?!.....THey are now talking calls for only a few minutes of public to get their opinions and questions

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: June 14, 2005, 03:48:40 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
The police either don't believe those are Natalee's underwear or they are incompetent beyond belief since they let the guy who found them handle them and hold them up for TV cameras.

No comment.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: June 14, 2005, 03:49:20 PM »

It is possible the suspect(s) are there for the search.  However, given they all have lawyers who knows how involved they are.
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: June 14, 2005, 03:50:04 PM »

Finally gave the evidence to the officials.  FOX interviewing now.  I don't want them  to be Nat's. I am hoping they aren't

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
Wayoutwest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 14, 2005, 03:50:15 PM »

These new found items make no sense. The boys had the where with all to duct tape her, but not to dispose of the panties/condoms? Uh-huh. So they plan ahead one minute and the next second act totally rash?  

And where did the tape come from? Was it just laying around in the car for just such an emergency? Don't buy it....
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 14, 2005, 03:51:49 PM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
If there indeed was a confession, then one of the boys would be there right now pointing out the exact location, and they wouldn't be searching....

Maybe they have only a partial confession by one or two of the boys Native.
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: June 14, 2005, 03:51:49 PM »

Will it hurt if this kid moved evidence?  Did he say that all of the items he found were close together or were they scattered in an unrelated way from each other?  Would his handling remove critical dna?
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: June 14, 2005, 03:52:04 PM »

Quote from: "Wayoutwest"
These new found items make no sense. The boys had the where with all to duct tape her, but not to dispose of the panties/condoms? Uh-huh. So they plan ahead one minute and the next second act totally rash?  

And where did the tape come from? Was it just laying around in the car for just such an emergency? Don't buy it....

The duct tape would indicate premeditation....
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 14, 2005, 03:52:07 PM »

I've watched the coverage on this daily for the last few days, and it looks like it's always windy there.  Unless that underwear was in the bushes, and not on the beach, I don't see how it could have remained there for 2 weeks!
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: June 14, 2005, 03:53:09 PM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"

Friggin lawyers probably preventing that..
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: June 14, 2005, 03:53:44 PM »

Quote from: "Wayoutwest"

The duct tape would an indication of premeditation....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.