March 18, 2024, 09:52:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitney Heichel, 21, GRESHAM, OR(Arrest) BODY FOUND  (Read 187847 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2012, 06:45:29 PM »

Another thought - with so little info being disclosed - it's hard to know exactly what type of abduction this is. Remember this is 6:45 am to 7 am.

1. Stranger who saw her getting into her car and went for it.
2. Neighbor who saw her getting into her car and went for it.
3. Crackhead / Methhead / Heroin junkie up all night and needed a fix, saw an easy opportunity.
4. Starbucks patron.
5. Someone going to work who goes through this area.
6. Someone getting off of work and goes through this area.
7. Friend who had feelings that were not known.

Feel free to add.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2012, 06:49:43 PM »

4pm Press Conference can be seen live at the link below in about 18-20 min:

http://www.katu.com/news/live2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2012, 06:53:53 PM »

I really really hope I'm wrong but for some reason I'm getting a Scott Peterson vibe that I just can't shake. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 19, 2012, 07:12:58 PM »

I really really hope I'm wrong but for some reason I'm getting a Scott Peterson vibe that I just can't shake. 

I getting the same vibe.  I sincerely hope for the family's sake we are wrong.

Janet

++++++

I believe that maybe the non-release of a composite sketch or the surveilance videos (gas stations/walmart) ... implies an arrest is on the horizon.  IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2012, 07:19:09 PM »

I getting the same vibe.  I sincerely hope for the family's sake we are wrong.

Janet

++++++

Check that - This case is over but the crying.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2012, 07:21:28 PM »

End of presser - see you next week unless something breaks.

Astonished here. 

Focus Police, Focus.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2012, 07:24:27 PM »

If read the Whitney media it's all we need possessive thoughts, no criticism. Prayers prayers and more prayers.

But good gravy - all those prayers are not solving this case. And Whitney deserves that - as do all victims.

Get off your asses and solve this case, police.

Focus.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: October 19, 2012, 07:30:07 PM »

Day four of Clint being coddled. What gives. No statement.

Come man - this is your wife for God sakes.

Do let me think others care more for her than you do.

I want to see all the cell phone tower pings, and so do other folks.

A 21 year old who has even began to live deserve her husband front and center.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 19, 2012, 07:37:43 PM »

Whitney Heichel Missing: Kids Say They Found a Cell Phone That Belongs to Missing Woman
Oct. 19, 2012

<snipped>

Children playing in an apartment complex in Oregon found a cell phone that apparently belongs to missing 21-year-old woman Whitney Heichel.

Parents of one of the children told ABC affiliate KATU that the children found Heichel's phone in bushes outside the Troutdale Terrace Apartments Thursday evening. The family says the phone had a screensaver of a picture of Heichel and text messages asking if she was okay.

<snipped>

On Thursday, police searched a wooded area nearby and examined the surveillance video at a gas station that captured Heichel's black Ford Explorer around 9 a.m. the day she disappeared. Police said they have also interviewed the gas station attendant, but would not elaborate on what was said.

Investigators have not released any specifics about the video or who was driving the vehicle. Many other businesses have provided police with security footage, reported KATU.

Police said they recovered potential evidence during searches of Dodge Park and Larch Mountain on Wednesday and Thursday. Police used red tape to mark where they found broken glass and tire marks in the heavily wooded area near Heichel's home.

<snipped>

Police say surveillance cameras recorded her vehicle pulling into a Shell gas station around 9 a.m. and her ATM card was used.

Her husband said bank records show the same card was used at another gas station minutes later.

<snipped>

Heichel's Ford Explorer was found abandoned in a Walmart parking lot hours after her disappearance. The passenger side window had been shattered.

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/whitney-heichel-missing-kids-found-cell-phone-belongs/story?id=17514873

It makes sense that investigators may not have a body but a person of interest has been revealed (surveillance vidoes/gas attendent's description).  I could be wrong.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2012, 07:49:15 PM »

I've been feeling the same way.  Hope we're wrong, but I can't shake it either.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: October 19, 2012, 07:51:42 PM »

Clint Heichel

Police confirm they have missing woman's cell phone
Oct 19, 2012 at 9:51 AM PDT

<snipped>

Investigators have declined to talk more about the condition of Heichel's SUV when it was found in the Walmart parking lot. But Heichel's husband, Clint, explained what he saw to Good Morning America.

"I noticed that the front passenger side window had been broken out," he said. "She had a little dangling bead thing from the rear view mirror that had been ripped off; the back seats were down, which was odd; there was a rubber mat and the carpet that was in the back and those were on top of the seats. So stuff had been moved."

He said he also noticed mud and grass on the tires.

<snipped>

http://www.kpic.com/news/local/Children-say-they-find-cell-phone-that-belongs-to-missing-woman-174894441.html

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2012, 07:53:08 PM »

Another thought - with so little info being disclosed - it's hard to know exactly what type of abduction this is. Remember this is 6:45 am to 7 am.

3. Crackhead / Methhead / Heroin junkie up all night and needed a fix, saw an easy opportunity.
4. Starbucks patron.

Feel free to add.
8.Stalker who broke into the SUV and waited for her to enter SUV
9. Someone with a grudge
10. Whitney surprised someone who was in process of robbing/stealing SUV and it went bad fast
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2012, 07:57:15 PM »

I've been feeling the same way.  Hope we're wrong, but I can't shake it either.

What she wanted more than anything was to have a child.  Could she have been pregnant?  Did they fight over something?  She wasn't feeling herself just before she went missing. 

The Saturday before she went missing Clint had to work.  She was seemingly sad he couldn't be there. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2012, 07:57:30 PM »

Clint Heichel

Police search for clues in Whitney Heichel's cell phone
Posted on October 16, 2012 at 5:19 PM

<snipped>

Her husband, Clint Heichel, tried to address reporters at the Thursday press conference. After several tries, he walked away disconsolate and unable to speak.

Clint said Whitney kissed him goodbye at 6:45 Tuesday morning and that was the last time he saw her.  He said Starbucks contacted him after she failed to show up for work, and he called and texted her "a million times," but she never responded.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Missing-Gresham-womans-SUV-found-in-Wood-Village-174492781.html

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2012, 08:00:12 PM »

Whitney Heichel Missing: Kids Say They Found a Cell Phone That Belongs to Missing Woman
Oct. 19, 2012

<snipped>

Children playing in an apartment complex in Oregon found a cell phone that apparently belongs to missing 21-year-old woman Whitney Heichel.

Parents of one of the children told ABC affiliate KATU that the children found Heichel's phone in bushes outside the Troutdale Terrace Apartments Thursday evening. The family says the phone had a screensaver of a picture of Heichel and text messages asking if she was okay.

<snipped>

On Thursday, police searched a wooded area nearby and examined the surveillance video at a gas station that captured Heichel's black Ford Explorer around 9 a.m. the day she disappeared. Police said they have also interviewed the gas station attendant, but would not elaborate on what was said.

Investigators have not released any specifics about the video or who was driving the vehicle. Many other businesses have provided police with security footage, reported KATU.

Police said they recovered potential evidence during searches of Dodge Park and Larch Mountain on Wednesday and Thursday. Police used red tape to mark where they found broken glass and tire marks in the heavily wooded area near Heichel's home.

<snipped>

Police say surveillance cameras recorded her vehicle pulling into a Shell gas station around 9 a.m. and her ATM card was used.

Her husband said bank records show the same card was used at another gas station minutes later.

<snipped>

Heichel's Ford Explorer was found abandoned in a Walmart parking lot hours after her disappearance. The passenger side window had been shattered.

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/whitney-heichel-missing-kids-found-cell-phone-belongs/story?id=17514873

It makes sense that investigators may not have a body but a person of interest has been revealed (surveillance vidoes/gas attendent's description).  I could be wrong.

Janet

With Whitney missing before a shift, her cell phone now found, her vehicle found with major interior damage, no contact from Whitney and no sign of Whitney - the police have probable cause to arrest without a body.

They have kidnapping and possibly carjacking, at a minimum.

I'm not convinced they have anything based on their own disclosures.

Additionally, if I lived there and I were a woman - I sure don't think I'm leaving for work at 6:45 am by myself.

No reassurance from the police. None. At all.

I'm not feeling the love from Clint after four days, either. I don't think he's really involved, but this is his wife. And if he loves his wife he owes the community some sort of statement.

It's an easy out for the police to say on one hand that the video has been helpful and then turn around and claim it's not something that the public would find necessarily helpful.

People are picking apart the statements, and rightfully so.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2012, 08:03:07 PM »

In the ABC website video that can be viewed at the following link it was speculated by Brad Garrett that the smashed window could imply that Whitney interrupted someone breaking into her vehicle.  This makes me somewhat hopeful that this young lady has not been harmed as she was not the target of her abductor.  It is a giant leap from car theft to murder.  I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++

Video

Oct. 19, 2012

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2012, 08:04:11 PM »

Helen Jung‏@helenjung

Gresham Police say forensics analysis of car yielding good clues in Whitney Heichel investigation. "We're very very pleased." #findwhitney

https://twitter.com/helenjung

From this I gather they found prints and or DNA and know who it is.  Am I being too optomistic? Only reasons I can see them not providing a BOLA picture is that it is either a minor with a prior criminal past, a family member or someone they are already watching IMO.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2012, 08:04:36 PM »

4. Starbucks patron.

Feel free to add.
8.Stalker who broke into the SUV and waited for her to enter SUV
9. Someone with a grudge
10. Whitney surprised someone who was in process of robbing/stealing SUV and it went bad fast

11. Serial killer on a new binge.
12. Local Jehovah Witnesses.
13. Garbage man making the early rounds.

+++

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2012, 08:07:21 PM »

Kyle Iboshi‏@KyleIboshi

Searchers that had been at Larch Mtn. are now showing up at Troutdale apartment to help look for evidence #findwhitney pic.twitter.com/sjiPNHuO

Kyle Iboshi‏@KyleIboshi

Investigators say crews will continue search behind Troutdale apartment complex until dark. #findwhitney

https://twitter.com/KyleIboshi
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2012, 08:14:29 PM »

Helen Jung‏@helenjung

Gresham Police say forensics analysis of car yielding good clues in Whitney Heichel investigation. "We're very very pleased." #findwhitney

https://twitter.com/helenjung

From this I gather they found prints and or DNA and know who it is.  Am I being too optomistic? Only reasons I can see them not providing a BOLA picture is that it is either a minor with a prior criminal past, a family member or someone they are already watching IMO.

I hate to even say this - but goodness gracious - in four or five days were going to be asking whatever happened to this.

To date - nothing concrete - still.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.