March 19, 2024, 04:42:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitney Heichel, 21, GRESHAM, OR(Arrest) BODY FOUND  (Read 187867 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2012, 01:13:23 AM »

Body found.  Arrest made, John Holt.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2012, 01:17:02 AM »

Kate Cagle‏@KateCagle

Police: arrested Jonathan Daniel Holt of Gresham for murder of Whitney Heichel.So sad. My thoughts with her family. #findwhitney

https://twitter.com/KateCagle
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2012, 01:18:24 AM »

Whitney Jacobson‏@whiteisland

Johnathan Daniel Hilt, Whitney's neighbor has been arrested for her murder (@katu) #findwhitney

https://twitter.com/whiteisland

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2012, 01:19:18 AM »

Patrick Preston‏@P2KATU

Police: evidence tested in crime lab ties Holt to Whitney's vehicle. #findwhitney

https://twitter.com/P2KATU
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2012, 01:19:42 AM »

Body found.  Arrest made, John Holt.

John Holt is an acquaintance of Clint and Whitney.  He lives in the same complex.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2012, 01:20:31 AM »

Patrick Preston‏@P2KATU

Police say Holt was acquaintance who lived in the same apartment complex as the Heichels. #findwhitney

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2012, 01:21:15 AM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2012, 01:22:52 AM »

Meghan Kalkstein‏@KATUMeghan

Police arrested this man of murder of Whitney Heichel. Confirming her body found on Larch Mountain #findwhitney

https://twitter.com/KATUMeghan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2012, 01:26:44 AM »

Patrick Preston‏@P2KATU

Police: License plate found on Larch Mountain led searchers there, and eventually to Whitney's body today. #findwhitney

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2012, 01:29:07 AM »

On live stream http://www.kgw.com/live-stream reporter said Holt was in for two interviews prior to today and in one of those he gave DNA.  He came in for another interview today.

License plate was found by some of Whitney's church members on Larch Mtn.  They found a lot of evidence in their search for Whitney which helped the police greatly.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2012, 01:33:01 AM »

Missing Gresham, Ore. woman's remains found, man arrested

By KOMO StaffPublished: Oct 19, 2012 at 10:19 PM PDT

GRAHAM, Wash. -- Searchers have located the remains of missing woman Whitney Heichel, and police have arrested a man suspected in her death.

The 21-year-old woman's remains were found on Larch Mountain on Friday around the same time police arrested Jonathan Holt, who was an acquaintance of the victim.

Holt, 24, lived in Heichel's apartment complex, investigators said, and evidence tied him to the victim's car

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Missing-Gresham-Ore-womans-remains-found-man-arrested-175044461.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2012, 01:35:26 AM »

Whitney Heichel's body found on Larch Mt., man arrested in murder
Posted on October 16, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Updated Oct 19 at 10:21 PM

GRESHAM, Ore. -- Gresham police announced late Friday that they had found the body of Whitney Heichel on Larch Mountain, and they had arrested Jonathan Holt of Gresham in her murder.

Police say Holt was an acquaintaince who lived in the same apartment complex. Holt was arrested after being interviewed several times by police.

Police searched at Larch Mountain Friday for a third day Friday. The vehicle Heichel was driving had a missing licnse plate when it was located at a Wood Village Wamart. That license place was found at Larch Mountain, and that clue is what led police to search the area where her body was ultimately found.

::snipping2::

http://www.kgw.com/news/Missing-Gresham-womans-SUV-found-in-Wood-Village-174492781.html?c=n
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2012, 01:36:09 AM »

Rest in Peace Whitney...   an angelic monkey

Prayers of comfort for her family, and all that knew and loved her.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2012, 01:44:38 AM »

Whitney Heichel's body found on Larch Mt., man arrested in murder
Posted on October 19, 2012 at 10:19 PM

GRESHAM, Ore. -- Gresham police announced late Friday that they had found the body of Whitney Heichel on Larch Mountain, and they had arrested Jonathan Holt of Gresham in her murder.

Police say Holt was an acquaintaince who lived in the same apartment complex. Holt was arrested after being interviewed several times by police.

<snipped>

http://www.king5.com/home/175044451.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2012, 01:46:00 AM »

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2012, 01:49:10 AM »

Missing Ore. woman's remains found, neighbor arrested

By KOMO StaffPublished: Oct 19, 2012 at 10:19 PM PDT Last Updated: Oct 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM PDT

::snipping2::

News of the major break in the case ended an emotional week of uncertainty for the victim's family and friends.

"Words can't begin to express the sadness that our family is experiencing tonight," said family spokesman Jim Vaughn. "This has been the most traumatic thing that has happened to us, not only as Whitney's family, but her spiritual family as well, because we are so close."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Missing-Gresham-Ore-womans-remains-found-man-arrested-175044461.html?abc=L9OAsTVr
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #216 on: October 20, 2012, 01:49:20 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8478556&postcount=1070

Today, 01:30 AM
ingra1327  

press conference 10/19 10:00 pm
Good evening. Within the last several hours, detectives of the Gresham police department arrested Jonathan Daniel Holt of Gresham for the aggravated murder of Whitney Heichel. About the same time we arrested Holt, we also were notified by our investigators on Larch Mountain that they had located Whitney's body. We are still early into the arrest and the recovery of Whitney's body and cannot provide a lot of details about the investigation at this time. However, I will provide a basic timeline and information of how we arrived at the arrest of Holt and the location of Whitney.

Just before 1:00 pm on Tuesday Oct. 16, Gresham police officers responded to the Walmart in Wood Village regarding discovery of her car.

By 2 pm Gresham detectives responded to the Walmart.

By 3:30 pm that same day, all working Gresham detectives reported to the Walmart and began canvassing the area. During that canvass they located some of Whitney's personal effects in a dumpster in the parking lot. Later that evening detectives located additional personal effects in a dumpster in a shopping center that they also believed were from her vehicle.

We also developed information leading us to believe that her vehicle had traveled east into Clackamas county soon after her disappearance.

By late Tuesday, search teams organized by the Heichel's church located additional items of evidence near Dodge park. At this point the Multnomah County major crimes' team and the OSP were called in to assist with the investigation. This added about 15 additional investigators to the case.

On Wednesday morning, Oct. 17th, with all the additional resources,
canvassing began in the Heichel's apartment complex, detectives collected surveillance video and a search was began at Dodge park.

During this same time another search team organized by the church found a license plate and other items of interest on Larch Mtn. Detectives and SAR teams then responded and began to search on Larch mountain.

Later that day, investigators received information leading them to Holt. When contacted, he voluntarily came to the police department for an interview. During this interview with Holt detectives determined he was an acquaintance of the Heichels and lived in the same apartment complex.

On Thursday morning, Oct. 18th, our detectives continued to search Larch mountain and located even more evidence from her vehicle. Detectives also conducted a second interview with Holt at the Gresham police department. This interview had many inconsistencies from his first interview. But during this time we obtained DNA and fingerprints.

Later Thursday afternoon, as you all know, Whitney's cellphone was located in nearby Troutdale. We also discovered additional evidence that narrowed the focus on Holt as the suspect in the disappearance of Whitney Heichel.

Early this morning from the crime lab, we received additional evidence tying Holt to Whitney's car. The search also continued on Larch Mountain. Early this evening Holt came voluntarily to the police department for an additional interview. He was then subsequently placed under arrest by Gresham police.

At about that same time we were notified by detectives on Larch Mountain that they had located the body of Whitney.

Holt will be lodged at Multnomah County detention center and booked on the charges of aggravated murder.

Notifications have been made by us to the Heichel family and as you can imagine it was tragic news for them.

I have never been prouder of the work of not only the Gresham police department, but also for the assistance provided by Multnomah county sherrifs, Multnomah county district attorney's office, OSP and crime lab, Troutdale, Fairview, Clackamas county sherrifs, SAR teams from Multnomah county and the FBI. These investigators over the last three days have worked around the clock and have poured their hearts and souls into this case. In my 35 years of law enforcement this is one of the finest collaborations of police work I have ever seen.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: October 20, 2012, 02:06:07 AM »

Not showing up yet

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/Default.aspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: October 20, 2012, 02:11:58 AM »

Body of missing woman found, neighbor arrested

Created on Friday, October 19, 2012.

After more than three days of searching, police have found the body of a missing Gresham woman and arrested a neighbor for her murder, police announced Friday night.

Jonathan Daniel Holt, 24, of Gresham faces an allegation of aggravated murder in the killing of Whitney Heichel.

Heichel, 21, disappeared at about 6:45 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16, after leaving her apartment to go to her 7 a.m. shift at a Starbucks just two minutes away. She never made it.

Gresham Police Chief Craig Junginger described Holt as an acquaintance who lives in the same complex, the Heatherwood Apartments, in the 700 block of Southeast Mount Hood Highway.

Detectives identified Holt as a possible suspect on Wednesday, Oct. 17, the same day members of Heichel's church found a license plate and other items on Larch Mountain.

Police also recovered some of Heichel's personal belonging in a Dumpster at the Wood Village Wal-Mart where her car was abandoned at 11:14 a.m. Tuesday.

http://portlandtribune.com/pt/9-news/121543-body-of-missing-woman-found-neighbor-arrested
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2012, 02:15:01 AM »

Talking about the case on the live stream again now

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.