March 19, 2024, 01:03:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitney Heichel, 21, GRESHAM, OR(Arrest) BODY FOUND  (Read 187853 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2012, 08:10:59 PM »

One caveat Northern Rose - the story I saw updated mentioned a male but also said they couldn't see him clearly and didn't know if Whitney was in the car after buying a small amount of gas after using her credit card. The credit card was found to be used at 12:10 pm - and was used at 9:10 am.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2012, 08:16:50 PM »

I saw this terrible story earlier today and figured someone would post it - so here it is. Horrible as it seems. I pretty much waited all day and then decided to post it myself.

Thanks Rob, glad you did.  I miss a lot of them.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 08:17:35 PM »

Search continues for woman gone missing on way to work
Last Updated: Oct 17, 2012 at 2:01 PM PDT

WOOD VILLAGE, Ore. – Clint Heichel describes his 21-year-old wife as sweet and dependable.

"She's beautiful, and she's a little ball of energy and full of life," he said about Whitney, who left for work Tuesday morning and hasn't been seen since. Police are calling her disappearance suspicious.

::snipping2::

Whitney's black 1999 Ford Explorer was backed into a parking space in the back corner of the lot with the passenger-side window shattered. 

Police searched a dumpster in the same parking lot, looking for clues.

At some point, the front passenger side window of the SUV was smashed out. Police said the SUV may have been driving with the broken window that may have appeared to be rolled down.

Clint said something just doesn't add up on the surveillance video of Whitney's SUV at the Shell.

"There's no reason she should be coming up from there, and it was at 9:13, I think, when her truck pulled in there," he said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Husband-beside-himself-after-wife-disappears-174522021.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2012, 08:19:18 PM »

One caveat Northern Rose - the story I saw updated mentioned a male but also said they couldn't see him clearly and didn't know if Whitney was in the car after buying a small amount of gas after using her credit card. The credit card was found to be used at 12:10 pm - and was used at 9:10 am.

Thanks!  I wondering if reporters are interchanging ATM Card and Credit card in their reporting? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2012, 08:28:17 PM »

Thanks!  I wondering if reporters are interchanging ATM Card and Credit card in their reporting? 

After thinking about it - I guess they pulled that portion for the police and due to the fact that police are on an abduction case. They appear to be now searching Dodge Park. So they must have a inkling of activity there.

+++

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2012, 08:29:18 PM »

Where is Whitney? Starbucks barista, 21, vanishes on her two-minute drive to work as car is found with smashed out windows
 Whitney Heichel failed to turn up for her 7am shift on Tuesday
 Her SUV was seen at a gas station two hours later 'driven by a suspicious-looking man as she sat in the passenger seat'
 Vehicle found in parking lot four miles from her home with window smashed

PUBLISHED:13:51 GMT, 17 October 2012| UPDATED:15:41 GMT, 17 October 2012

(At) about 8:15 her boss called me and said, "Hey, I was just curious, did Whitney decide to be sick or not feeling well? Have you seen her or talked to her?"' he told KATU.

Mr Heichel tried calling and texting her, but she did not respond.

Worried, he drove to her parents' home and then to a hospital in the area, as well as calling family and friends to see if anyone knew of her whereabouts.

When they could provide no further information, he called police to report her missing at 9.56am, and friends and family began distributing flyers and searching for her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2219028/Whitney-Heichel-Starbucks-barista-21-vanishes-minute-drive-work.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2012, 08:29:18 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Police-search-Clackamas-County-park-for-missing-Gresham-woman-174660661.html

Police search Clackamas County park for missing Gresham woman

By KATU.com Staff Published: Oct 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM PDT Last Updated: Oct 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM PDT

CLACKAMAS COUNTY, Ore. – Authorities are searching a park in Clackamas County in connection with a Gresham woman’s Tuesday disappearance, police said.

Police are searching a heavily wooded area of Dodge Park, north of Sandy, Wednesday afternoon for 21-year-old Whitney Heichel. They've been on the scene since around 2 p.m.

Heichel did not show up to work Tuesday morning at Starbucks. Gresham police called her disappearance “suspicious.”

It’s unclear if police have found any clues in the park that are related to Heichel’s disappearance.

Whitney's husband Clint said they live only a couple of minutes away from where his wife works at Starbucks.

"She got ready, her normal thing, got up and just kissed me goodbye and I kind of woke up and said 'bye, I'll see you when you get home,'" said Clint Heichel. "And then about 8:15 her boss called me."

Police said Heichel's ATM card was used Tuesday morning at a Shell gas station at 257th and SE Stark Street.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 08:32:46 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Police-search-Clackamas-County-park-for-missing-Gresham-woman-174660661.html#comments

ZestyPepper 8 pts

I heard from someone who knows a close family member of Whitney, that they actually tracked her cell phone signal down to that park and found it there and are now looking for more clues about where Whitney might be. I'm hoping for the best. Please keep the prayers coming.
40 minutes ago
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2012, 08:34:09 PM »

Northern Rose thanks for the UK Daily post. I read there every day and believe it or not you can sometimes find more there than in her US online papers.

I saw that link earlier and it was by far more comprehensive.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2012, 08:35:48 PM »

I sometimes wish this site had the abilities of Intense Debate and to be able to give a thumbs up or down.

Thumbs up for Klaas on the lat post.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012, 08:43:49 PM »

Some of these comments from katu are quite terrible. I'm hoping for a positive outcome against the odds.

+++

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2012, 08:45:33 PM »

What a beautiful smile. I can easily see what so many loved her. Praying for a good out come here.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2012, 08:51:46 PM »

Haily DuFresne
My boyfriend and I were diving up to Larch moutain to hunt, we were driving around looking through bushes to see if we saw any deer. About 4 miles past all houses he turned to me an said he saw a girl sitting on a dead tree curled up.. I told him maybe we should turn around and ask if she needed help but we said f*** it and kept going. Now that we've seen this everywhere we feel horrible because the girl he saw ha brown hair and everything, plus it was strange to see a girl in the woods with no car and around no houses. I'm so sorry that we could have been a huge help and saved this girl but we didn't. My boyfriend called te cops and reported that we saw her and that she was still alive.
7 hours ago via mobile ·

http://www.facebook.com/FindWhitneyHeichel
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2012, 09:04:45 PM »

Crews searching Sandy park for missing Gresham woman
Posted on October 16, 2012 at 5:19 PM
 Updated today at 5:21 PM

Police released a timeline Wednesday that said her SUV pulled into a service station at 9:14 a.m., on  257th and Stark, and her bank card was used.

Clint told KGW he called 911 to report her missing just before 10 a.m.

Whitney's vehicle, a 1999 black Ford Explorer with tinted taillights and Ore. license plate 189EJZ, was later found outside the Walmart in Wood Village at 11:17 a.m., according to the police timeline.  The SUV's passenger side window had been broken out, investigators said.

"Police are interested in speaking to anybody who might have seen the vehicle between those hours, in particular in the areas between Walmart and the service stations. This would include the Troutdale area near I-84, as well as Fairview and Wood Village," said Lt. Claudio Grandjean with the Gresham Police Department.

A family friend also told KGW that several transactions were made on Heichel’s debit card, including at ATM machines and three different gas stations.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Missing-Gresham-womans-SUV-found-in-Wood-Village-174492781.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2012, 12:05:26 AM »

I just watched the husband speak.  I have to say he seems a bit too calm.  Hope I'm wrong.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2012, 01:32:06 AM »

As there are no "self-serve" gas stations in Oregon, they are all attendant pumped you would think with so many "small" gas purchases at different stations  there would have been more visuals of her in the truck by the attendants.

I imagine the creep was threatening her, I suppose she may have been too frightened to try and attract attention.  All very strange...............
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2012, 02:11:54 AM »

Northern Rose thanks for the UK Daily post. I read there every day and believe it or not you can sometimes find more there than in her US online papers.

Very true Rob-----good to see ya!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2012, 08:39:09 AM »

Some of these comments from katu are quite terrible. I'm hoping for a positive outcome against the odds.

I agree with you Rob, hoping for the best but this not looking good at all. It is simply amazing that this occured so close to her home and at 7 am in morning. I could envision a car jacking at night, but this would have been pretty brazen.

BTW, good to see you Rob.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2012, 09:47:27 AM »

Police search park, Larch Mtn. for missing Gresham woman
Published: Oct 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM PDT Last Updated: Oct 17, 2012 at 11:57 PM PDT

GRESHAM, Ore. – Authorities searched a park in Clackamas County and also Larch Mountain Wednesday in connection with a Gresham woman's Tuesday disappearance.

Police searched a heavily wooded area of Dodge Park, north of Sandy, Wednesday afternoon for 21-year-old Whitney Heichel. They also searched Larch Mountain in the Columbia River Gorge.

Investigators said Heichel's SUV was seen in the area

On Wednesday, searchers scoured Dodge Park, moving from the river banks to the brush. By the side of the road investigators marked, examined and documented tire tracks in the mud.

They also marked areas with red tape where they found broken window glass

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Police-search-Clackamas-County-park-for-missing-Gresham-woman-174660661.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2012, 09:48:16 AM »

I agree Rob.  They have really good information most of the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.