March 28, 2024, 05:39:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitney Heichel, 21, GRESHAM, OR(Arrest) BODY FOUND  (Read 187933 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: October 20, 2012, 03:17:47 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=175047511&sec=547977&ref=rcvidmod

24-year-old arrested in Whitney Heichel's murder 
Posted on October 19, 2012 at 11:14 PM

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=175047791&sec=547977&ref=rcvidmod

Gresham neighbors devastated by Heichel's murder
Posted on October 19, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Updated yesterday at 11:33 PM

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=175047771&sec=547977&ref=rcvidmod

Day of searching Larch Mountain ends in tragedy 
Posted on October 19, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: October 20, 2012, 03:35:03 AM »

an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: October 20, 2012, 09:13:14 AM »

an angelic monkey

May she rest in peace.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: October 20, 2012, 09:25:08 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/missing-ore-woman-body-found-man-arrested-article-1.1188211

Body of Whitney Heichel, Starbucks barista who  vanished on her way to work, found in remote area; neighbor arrested

The 21-year-old's body was found on Larch Mountain, a remote forested area east of Gresham, Oregon. Police arrested Jonathan Holt, 24, who lived in the same building as Heichel and her husband, for investigation of aggravated murder.

Comments (7)
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

PUBLISHED: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2012, 7:30 AM
UPDATED: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2012, 7:30 AM

GRESHAM, Ore. — Searchers found the body of a young Oregon woman who vanished this week on her way to work and a neighbor has been arrested, Gresham police said late Friday night.

The body of Whitney Heichel, 21, was found on Larch Mountain, a remote, forested area east of Gresham, Police Chief Craig Junginger told a news conference.

After collecting DNA and fingerprints and conducting three interviews over three days, police arrested Jonathan Holt, 24, of Gresham, for investigation of aggravated murder, the chief said.

Holt lived in the same apartment complex as Heichel and her husband.

::snipping2::

Police have been searching Larch Mountain since Wednesday, believing that Heichel’s SUV was driven there.

Detectives interviewed Holt on Wednesday and Thursday before arresting him during a Friday night interview, the chief said.

There were “many inconsistencies” in Holt’s interviews, Junginger said.

Additional crime lab evidence received Friday morning tied him to Heichel’s vehicle, the chief added.

Jim Vaughn, a family spokesman, addressed the Friday night news conference, thanking police for their commitment in the case.

“Really, words can’t begin to express the sadness that our families are experiencing tonight,” Vaughn said.

“Whitney was a very loving person,” he added. “She was warm, she was kind, she was everything you would want in a friend, relative, spiritual fellow worshipper.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/missing-ore-woman-body-found-man-arrested-article-1.1188211#ixzz29qRJ48ZP

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 20, 2012, 09:34:45 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/Starbucks/posts/10151206472958057

Starbucks · 32,371,993 like this
6 hours ago via Starbucks ·

We are deeply saddened to learn of Whitney's death. Our thoughts and hearts are with Whitney's family, friends, fellow store partners and the Gresham and larger Portland communities during this very sad and difficult time. Whitney was well-liked by everyone she met and was heavily involved in her store and the community she served every day. Whitney, your Starbucks family will miss you greatly.

22,961 people like this.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: October 20, 2012, 09:37:22 AM »

How devastating.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: October 20, 2012, 09:45:55 AM »

Sad news.  I've moved Whitney's thread to "Missing Found Deceased".   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: October 20, 2012, 10:07:09 AM »

this is so sad.  may she rest in peace.  i would like to say that I am impressed with the police work in this case and the work of the volunteers
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: October 20, 2012, 10:18:34 AM »

I'm wondering right now if my concern over the husbands appearance was due to HIM wondering about his neighbor.  Clinton may have suspected him.  This is so horribly sad.  Such a beautiful girl, so full of life.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: October 20, 2012, 10:31:25 AM »

I'm wondering right now if my concern over the husbands appearance was due to HIM wondering about his neighbor.  Clinton may have suspected him.  This is so horribly sad.  Such a beautiful girl, so full of life.

According to the article posted the neighbor was questioned several times - so Clint much have had an inkling something was up.

Also, credit to the police - they proved me wrong. Good efficient police work.

Anyway - terrible terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with Whitney.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: October 20, 2012, 10:55:27 AM »

Watch Friday night's news conference:
By KATU News Published: Oct 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM PDT

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Gresham-Police-Department-news-conference----175048751.html?tab=video&c=y

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #231 on: October 20, 2012, 10:56:40 AM »

Sad morning Monkeys.....Not the news I wanted to see this morning. RIP Sweet Whitney!

I bet that couple that rode by are feeling kind of guilty this morning.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 20, 2012, 11:01:24 AM »

Jonathan Daniel Holt Multnomah County booking photo.  Arrested 5 p.m. Friday, Oct 19, 2012.  Booked 12:20 a.m. Saturday, Oct 20, 2012

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Police-evidence-telling-a-story-in-missing-woman-case-175019181.html#missing_woman_news_conference
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: October 20, 2012, 11:04:59 AM »

SWIS ID:  768300 
Name:  Holt, Jonathan Daniel 
Race:  White 
Height:  5 ft 10 in 
Weight:  170 lbs 
Hair:  Brown 
Eyes:  Brown 
Arresting Agency:  Gresham Police Department 
Arrest Date:  10/19/2012 5:00 PM 
Booking Date:  10/20/2012 12:20 AM 
Current Status:  In Custody 
Assigned Facility:  MCDC 
Projected Release Date:  Unknown 

Court Case No.  None  DA Case No.  None  Citation No.  None 
Charge Bail Status
AGGR MURDER (A Felony) $0 Unsentenced

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=Ss2t5E2RMMx5KEedOaWH9w==
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: October 20, 2012, 11:16:48 AM »

Sad morning Monkeys.....Not the news I wanted to see this morning. RIP Sweet Whitney!

I bet that couple that rode by are feeling kind of guilty this morning.

I was thinking that, too, but then I wondered if they would have been hurt also if they had stopped.  If Whitney was already deceased it may have been a blessing in disguise that they continued to drive on.

I imagine her killer was preparing a place to hide her body and heard the couple's vehicle coming then hid until the couple continued on.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: October 20, 2012, 11:20:45 AM »

Extremely sad news; however, thankfully they arrested the SOB that killed her.

It is just frightening as to what lives around us.

May Whitney Heichel rest in eternal peace. My prayers go out to her family and loved ones.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: October 20, 2012, 01:58:25 PM »

The Body of Missing Whitney Heichel Found on Larch Mountain East of Gresham … Police Arrest Jonathan Holt for Aggravated Murder

Posted October 20, 2012 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/10/20/the-body-of-whitney-heichel-found-on-larch-mountain-east-of-gresham-police-arrest-jonathan-holt-aggravated-murder/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: October 20, 2012, 05:40:02 PM »

sad outcome...
poor girl. She must have been so scared...RIP...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: October 20, 2012, 07:00:59 PM »

Is this it?

Gresham police said there is surveillance video showing Whitney Heichel's SUV at the gas  station, but the video is poor quality and detectives cannot determine who is driving the car. They also cannot determine if the passenger window was broken at that time.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19838032/gresham-woman-missing-police-consider-it-suspicious

Technology allowed man to walk on the moon and send back to Earth clearer images than  surveillance cameras can capture from close up.  Why?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: October 20, 2012, 07:24:01 PM »

Is this it?

Gresham police said there is surveillance video showing Whitney Heichel's SUV at the gas  station, but the video is poor quality and detectives cannot determine who is driving the car. They also cannot determine if the passenger window was broken at that time.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19838032/gresham-woman-missing-police-consider-it-suspicious

Technology allowed man to walk on the moon and send back to Earth clearer images than  surveillance cameras can capture from close up.  Why?

Janet

$$$$

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.