March 28, 2024, 07:04:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'The 7-Eleven Presidency'  (Read 1152 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 20, 2012, 06:53:40 AM »

"Is Obama Buying the Election With His Welfare Explosion?"

According to Jeff Sessions, the ranking Republican on the Senate Budget Committee, means-tested welfare programs soared to over $1 trillion last year. The federal government accounted for $750 billion of that, while $250 billion came from the states, which leveraged federal payments into even larger expenses.

Between 2008 and 2011, federal welfare payments have jumped 32 percent. Food stamps have surged, with 71 percent more spending on the program in 2011 compared with 2008. Health payments, principally Medicaid, have climbed 37 percent.

All in all, according to Anderson, the government under the Obama administration received $6.8 trillion in taxes and spent $10.7 trillion — 56 percent more than it had available.

And consider this: The spending explosion for means-tested welfare programs is outpacing spending on Social Security and Medicare, which are themselves veering toward bankruptcy.

read more here - http://www.cnbc.com/id/49481081

No money left for the private sector to create jobs.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 06:57:52 AM »

"Administration Ignoring Law Denying Visas To 'Likely' Welfare Recipients, Senator Says"

“Included in the oversight letter was a request for information about USDA’s contact with the Departments of State and Homeland Security regarding immigration law. Both DHS and DOS have effectively nullified the federal law that prohibits admission into the U.S. for those likely to become welfare reliant, further enabling USDA to surge non-citizen registration.”

“Such activities cannot be justified to the American people, which probably explains why the Administration has been unwilling to provide answers,” Sen. Sessions said.

read more here - http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/administration-ignoring-law-denying-visas-likely-welfare-recipients-senator

There aren't enough American's on welfare?  Unemployed?  Underemployed?

I read at the library in 2010 that liberals expect 100 million third world people to migrate to debt ridden first world countries a year, most of those to the US.

If there aren't enough citizens on welfare the goal seems to be to import more.

When does the madness end?  I don't see the Obama's, Clintons, Gores, Jobs, or other wealthy families taking a vow of poverty.  Apparently poverty is just for the working class, the masses.  Destroying dreams and stealing the labor of others.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.