April 26, 2024, 09:41:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Year Old Autumn Pasquale Missing in Clayton, NJ Since 10/20/12(Body Found)  (Read 111031 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2012, 10:19:46 AM »

Autumn Pasquale’s Brother Threatens Accused Killers on Facebook
Published on October 24th, 2012

Autumn Pasquale’s Brother Threatens Killers on Facebook. A.J. Pasquale, the older brother of 12-year-old Autumn, posted a message on the Facebook page of his sister’s accused killer.

“I know u won’t see this but I’m just letting u know that I am coming for [you] next time I see ur face or ur brother donte I’m kicking ur asses,” A.J. Pasquale wrote on Justin Robinson’s wall. Justin had also commented on the search on A.J.’s page while it was still in progress. [Daily News]

::snipping2::

http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/2012/10/24/autumn-pasquales-brother-threatens-accused-killers-facebook/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2012, 10:23:16 AM »

Posted: Wed, Oct. 24, 2012, 5:46 AM Alleged killer "liked" "Find Autumn Pasquale" Facebook page

SEARCHERS returned from the forests and fields in and around Clayton, N.J., Sunday night, their voices hoarse from calling out the name of missing Autumn Pasquale, and those who loved her the most huddled close together, holding fast to hope.

Meanwhile, at 8:16 p.m., a 15-year-old Clayton boy logged onto Facebook and, along with nearly 17,000 other people across the country, clicked "Like" on the FIND AUTUMN PASQUALE page.

But authorities say Justin Robinson knew exactly where Pasquale was because he allegedly lured her to his home on East Clayton Avenue on Saturday afternoon and then beat and strangled the seventh-grader with the help of his brother, Dante Robinson, 17, before they stuffed her into a blue recycling container.

A break in the case came when the boys' mother alerted investigators to a Facebook post on one of her sons' accounts, Dalton said. He declined to say what the post was, or which suspect had made it. It was unclear Tuesday whether Dante Robinson had a Facebook page, and his brother's posts didn't appear to mention anything alarming in recent days.

"Might be moving," Justin wrote Sunday, adding a sad-face emoticon to the message.

On Tuesday, family and friends were posting on Justin Robinson's wall, saying they loved him and were thinking of him. Some asked him to pray for forgiveness.

"I love you so much little brother," the boys' older brother, Michael, wrote to Justin.

Autumn Pasquale also had an older brother, and he vented frustration on Justin Robinson's Facebook page not long after the news conference.

"I know u won't see this but I'm just letting u know that I am coming for [you] next time I see ur face or ur brother donte I'm kicking ur asses," A.J. Pasquale wrote on Justin Robinson's wall. Justin had also commented on the search on A.J.'s page while it was still in progress.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121024_Authorities__Alleged_killer__quot_liked_quot___quot_Find_Autumn_Pasquale_quot__Facebook_page.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2012, 10:39:44 AM »

Teen Brothers Charged in Death of NJ Girl
Two teenage brothers have been arrested and charged in the death of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale.
 Wednesday, Oct 24, 2012  |  Updated 8:58 AM EDT

During their investigation, the mother of the teens contacted police regarding postings on the Facebook account of one of the suspects, according to officials.

"That gave her the idea that her kids had done it," said one woman. "She said she did the right thing by turning them in. She said her heart goes out to the family more than to her boys right now."

Clayton teenagers know the identity of the teen suspects and claim the 15-year-old suspect "liked" a "Find Autumn" page on Facebook. On Sunday the suspect also commented on a Facebook status from Autumn's brother stating that bloodhounds were searching for the girl, writing "that's good."

The 15-year-old, who played football and was involved in the ROTC at Clayton high school, also attended the Monday night vigil for Autumn, hours before his ultimate arrest.

"How could you have the nerve?" asked Dana Halter. "To have no respect at all. As if you didn't do it."

"He was standing right behind me and laughing, smirking about everything while people were sitting there crying," said one Clayton resident.

Many in the community want the brothers tried as adults.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Missing-NJ-Girl-Teen-Brothers-House-Bike-Autumn-Pasquale-175463891.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2012, 10:44:06 AM »

The mother of the boys is a licensed mortician for a funeral home near Atlantic City. Neighbors say she was not at home over the weekend which is when Autumn initially disappeared.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Missing-NJ-Girl-Teen-Brothers-House-Bike-Autumn-Pasquale-175463891.html
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2012, 10:47:20 AM »

kudos to mom for doing the brave right thing by contacting authorities ...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2012, 01:32:42 PM »

Son's Facebook Posts Sent Mom to Police About Girl's Murder
The mother of two teen boys in Clayton, N.J., suspected her sons may know something about the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale after seeing one of their Facebook posts
Wednesday, Oct 24, 2012  |  Updated 1:08 PM EDT

The mother of two teen boys in a small South Jersey town suspected her sons may know something about the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale after seeing a post on her 15-year-old's Facebook page.

That day, on his Facebook page, he posted the following updates, starting in the early afternoon:

Might be moving Sad

never call a girl fat..

JUST GOT HOME NOW TIME TOO CHILL

NOT HOME SO DNT INBOX ME

GO HARD OR GO HOME CLIPPERS!!!!

The search for Autumn intensified on Sunday. At 5:41 p.m. the victim's brother put up this post on his Facebook page:

The police finally got hounds out here to search for my sister. News crews and whole bunch of other media to help find my sister

The 15-year-old suspect commented on that post 18 minutes later:

Suspect: dog hounds

Brother: yep

Suspect: thts good

Other kids in the neighborhood claim the 15-year-old brother also "Liked" a "Find Autumn" page on Facebook.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Autumn-Pasquale-Murder-Sons-Facebook-Post-Mom-Police-175608741.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2012, 01:42:29 PM »

Posted: Wed, Oct. 24, 2012, 5:46 AM
Alleged killer "liked" "Find Autumn Pasquale" Facebook page

All morning, people gathered behind the police tape that surrounded the small, cream-colored Cape Cod where the Robinson brothers lived. Neighbors said that police often had been called to the house and that the boys were known for stealing bicycles.

"They just take bikes and take them apart," said Clayton High School student Jodie Robinson, who is unrelated but friendly with the family.

A family member of Autumn Pasquale's who asked not to be identified said complaints had been made to police as recently as Saturday that stolen bikes were at the boys' house. Dalton declined to comment on bike thefts in the neighborhood.

A source familiar with the Pasquale family said that Autumn, a BMX bike enthusiast, brought bicycle rims to the Robinson home on Saturday. Back in August, Autumn "liked" a picture of a BMX bike on Justin's Facebook page.

Investigators also took bicycle rims from the house.

It was not immediately clear who else lived at the Robinson home. Some neighbors said the boys' mother had moved out, but others said she still lived there and ran a hair salon in the basement. Justin Robinson was a sophomore at Clayton High School; Dante, neighbors said, attended the Bankbridge Developmental Center in nearby Sewell.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121024_Authorities__Alleged_killer__quot_liked_quot___quot_Find_Autumn_Pasquale_quot__Facebook_page.html?c=r
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2012, 04:05:31 PM »

Autumn Pasquale Murder Suspects’ Father Stunned By Arrests [VIDEO]
Oct 24 2012 1 hour ago

The father of the 2 brothers arrested for the death of Autumn Pasquake says he is “stunned” by the arrests.

“It’s hard for me to swallow it. They’re my two little sons,” explained Alonzo Robinson to WPVI TV. Robinson said he hasn’t seen sons Dante and Justin in a year because it’s been ‘difficult” to communicate with them since divorcing the boys mother. He didn’t elaborate.

Alonzo says he would like to meet with the Pasquale family. “I wouldn’t mind going to see them. Not right now but maybe in the future, he said

http://nj1015.com/autumn-pasquale-suspects-father-stunned-by-arrests/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2012, 04:58:37 PM »

Oct 24 2012 1 hour ago

The father of the 2 brothers arrested for the death of Autumn Pasquake says he is “stunned” by the arrests.

“It’s hard for me to swallow it. They’re my two little sons,” explained Alonzo Robinson to WPVI TV. Robinson said he hasn’t seen sons Dante and Justin in a year because it’s been ‘difficult” to communicate with them since divorcing the boys mother. He didn’t elaborate.

Alonzo says he would like to meet with the Pasquale family. “I wouldn’t mind going to see them. Not right now but maybe in the future, he said

loser Dad...you have not seen them in years...why not go see them now?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2012, 05:00:21 PM »

Son's Facebook Posts Sent Mom to Police About Girl's Murder
The mother of two teen boys in Clayton, N.J., suspected her sons may know something about the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale after seeing one of their Facebook posts
Wednesday, Oct 24, 2012  |  Updated 1:08 PM EDT

The mother of two teen boys in a small South Jersey town suspected her sons may know something about the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale after seeing a post on her 15-year-old's Facebook page.

That day, on his Facebook page, he posted the following updates, starting in the early afternoon:

Might be moving Sad

never call a girl fat..

JUST GOT HOME NOW TIME TOO CHILL

NOT HOME SO DNT INBOX ME

GO HARD OR GO HOME CLIPPERS!!!!

The search for Autumn intensified on Sunday. At 5:41 p.m. the victim's brother put up this post on his Facebook page:

The police finally got hounds out here to search for my sister. News crews and whole bunch of other media to help find my sister

The 15-year-old suspect commented on that post 18 minutes later:

Suspect: dog hounds

Brother: yep

Suspect: thts good

Other kids in the neighborhood claim the 15-year-old brother also "Liked" a "Find Autumn" page on Facebook.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Autumn-Pasquale-Murder-Sons-Facebook-Post-Mom-Police-175608741.html

not sure how mom figured things out from this fb postings..what am I missing?

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2012, 06:10:54 PM »

Oct 24 2012 1 hour ago

Looks like it's pretty clear that having this loser in their lives wouldn't have improved their characters. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2012, 06:46:04 PM »

exactly yuknomenot...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2012, 07:50:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=427751827288682&set=a.427310957332769.100645.427310650666133&type=1&ref=nf

an angelic monkey

R.I.P. Autumn Pasquale

Autumn Leigh Pasquale
(October 29, 1999 - October 22, 2012)

Autumn Leigh Pasquale on Monday, October 22, 2012. Age 12. Daughter of Anthony Michael Pasquale (girlfriend Cheryl Evans) and Jennifer Anne (nee Reilly) Cornwell (husband Gregory F. Cornwell). Sister of Anthony Jr. “AJ” and Natalie Pasquale. Step-sister of Jacquelyn Flores and Casey Cornwell. Granddaughter of Michael & Donna Reilly and Anthony & Mary Pasquale. Niece of Sharon Wagner (husband Jason), Rocco Pasquale, Marlene Peters (husband Garnell) and Mary Pasquale (partner Michael Rosario). Also survived by many great-aunts, great-uncles, and cousins.

Born in Voorhees, Autumn was a life-long resident of Clayton. She was a Seventh Grader at the Clayton Middle School where she was a Straight-A student. Autumn was a tom-boy, definitely not a girlie-girl. She danced and did cheerleading before becoming active in soccer and softball for the Clayton youth teams. Autumn liked to draw and was a fan of the Phillies. She had many, many friends and was known for wearing mismatched socks and loved the color blue.

Relatives and friends are invited to her viewing on Saturday, October 27, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Mary Mother of Mercy Parish, Our Lady of Lourdes Church, 500 Greentree Road, Glassboro, NJ 08028. Funeral Mass on Saturday at 2:00 PM at the church. Interment Cedar Green Cemetery, Clayton. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Autumn Leigh Pasquale Memorial Fund, c/o Fulton Bank, 35 North Delsea Drive, Clayton, NJ 08312.

Guest Book | Sign Guest Book | Send Private Condolences: http://www.barclayfuneralhome.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1751642&fh_id=10866
Like ·  · Share · 18 hours ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2012, 07:58:23 PM »

Facebook reveals suspect invited Autumn Pasquale to his home days before killing
Published on Wednesday, 24 October 2012 22:52

Days before the disappearance of Autumn Pasquale, one of the two boys charged with killing the 12-year-old suggested she come over to see a BMX bike, according to a Facebook exchange.

“Is that ur bike?” she asked.

“Yeupp,” he replied.

“Thts sexy!” she said.

When another friend jumped into the online conversation, saying, “no its not,” the teen immediately responded: “yes. cme 2 my house.”

The newspaper obtained the posts from neighbors who asked not to be identified. The Facebook page is no longer publicly accessible. A spokesman for the Pasquale family said he was aware of the comments as described by a reporter.

The postings appeared to have occurred days before Pasquale went missing.

http://www.codewit.com/america/north-america/3147-facebook-reveals-suspect-invited-autumn-pasquale-to-his-home-days-before-killing
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2012, 08:03:30 PM »

NJ teens accused of killing girl showed 2 sides
7:21 pm, Wed Oct 24, 2012.

Something struck Toni Fiorella whenever she would see a mother from her hometown drop two teenage sons off at the laundromat to do the family's wash. She didn't know them by name, but they were always respectful. Their mother must be on to something, Fiorella thought.

"It's good," she said. "She's making them responsible."

Now, authorities say, those same boys are accused of killing a 12-year-old neighborhood girl and stuffing her body into a recycling bin near their home. Authorities say she was lured with the promise of new parts for the beloved bicycle she was riding before she disappeared.

Deputy Public Defender Jeffrey Wintner said his office was representing both defendants, though a private attorney had been assigned to handle one of the cases. He said the office would have no comment.

People who know the boys say the younger suspect is a sophomore at Clayton High School and has been on the wrestling team. The older boy, they say, attends Bankbridge Developmental Center in Sewell, a school for students with social, behavioral and academic problems. He was seen outside the family's home less often, neighbors say.

Beverly Davis said she went to school with Autumn's father and the suspects' mother.

"We are not surprised by who the suspects were," Davis said. "We're not surprised at all. They're not always on the right side of the law."

Davis said one boy stole one of her children's bikes. And the boys' father told the Star-Ledger newspaper of Newark that their sons were known for stealing bikes, and that one son had previously been charged with theft.

Naomi Sampson, 76, said that her family has had a home for a century half a block from the boys' home _ and that the boys' family has lived there about as long. She saw the boys grow up, she said.

"We know they're troubled," she said.

http://www.argus-press.com/news/national/article_f4f3b5bb-d398-5cb8-957b-45f5785784d1.html#end
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2012, 08:08:29 PM »

Couple Leaving Murder Suspects’ Home Apologize To Pasquale Family

October 24, 2012 6:24 PM

CLAYTON, N.J. (CBS) – Eyewitness News spoke exclusively to a man coming out of the East Clayton Avenue home where two teens were charged with the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale.

When we asked the couple if they had anything to say, a man who didn’t identify himself said, “I’m very sorry, other than that, we can’t talk about anything else.”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/10/24/couple-leaving-murder-suspects-home-apologize-to-pasquale-family/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2012, 08:12:38 PM »

Parents of Slain Girl Want Teen Suspects Tried as Adults (VIDEO)

In the aftermath of the death of their daughter, the parents of Autumn Pasquale also expressed gratitude for their community's outpouring of support

Wednesday, Oct 24, 2012  |  Updated 5:00 PM CDT

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-international/NATL-Parents-of-Slain-Girl-Want-Teen-Suspects-Tried-as-Adults-175682041.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2012, 08:15:03 PM »

Aunt of Teen Murder Suspects: I Cried for Autumn (VIDEO)

As the community continues to mourn the death of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, the family of the teen brothers charged in her death, are speaking out for the first time.

|  Wednesday, Oct 24, 2012  |  Updated 5:57 PM EDT

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Aunt-of-Teen-Murder-Suspects-I-Cried-for-Autumn--175683301.html
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2012, 11:02:58 PM »

These two SOB's need to be charged as adults.

If you are willing to kill a 12 year old girl for her friggin bike, you have no regard for life and have given up the right to claim you are under age and the ability to walk among us. Get rid of them now, because all they will amount to is career convicts.

As for their faces on social media, it was they who used social media and FACEBOOK to try and cover up their crime.

How ignorant must these two dirtbags be? They dump the body but keep her bike and other posessions? Sorry, but the fact that they planned this and set out to lure 12 year old Autumn Pasquale ... try as adults and sent away for life. If you kill as a teen, you get no future.

Sick, just plain sick.

I agree. These monsters should be off the street FOREVER. Does anyone know if they had juvi records? I am willing to bet they were in trouble before but the system failed to do it's only job - protect the public. Instead it gives young thugs a slap on the wrist asking criminals to stop being criminals "pretty please" and expect that they will do it. 
I don't know where it was at but I read a quote from the father that both boys had previous arrests for stealing bikes.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2012, 11:06:20 PM »

kudos to mom for doing the brave right thing by contacting authorities ...

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.