April 15, 2024, 10:41:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Year Old Autumn Pasquale Missing in Clayton, NJ Since 10/20/12(Body Found)  (Read 110854 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2012, 11:09:27 PM »

I must be really old because I can't for the life of me understand what is so special about this bicycle.  I just don't get it.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2012, 01:23:54 AM »

Autumn Pasquale’s Parents Question Handling Of Investigation
October 25, 2012 12:21 AM

CLAYTON, N.J. (CBS) – Clayton is rocked by the sensless killing of 12-year-old Autumn and the arrest of two brothers charged with first degree murder.
A constant stream of mourners have visited the location where her body was found behind the suspects’ home.

“I’m just so heartbroken that it can happen, just, in the blink of an eye. I think parents are not going to let children out of the door,” said Tina Trivelli of Glassboro.

Earlier on Wednesday, Autumn’s parents also visited the area where Autumn’s body was discovered inside a recycle bin.

::snipping2::

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/10/25/parents-of-autumn-pasquale-question-handling-of-investigation/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2012, 01:26:56 AM »

Posted: Wed, Oct. 24, 2012, 3:30 PM
Pasquale search was ‘botched,’ family says

Four days before Autumn Pasquale disappeared, one of the teenage brothers charged with killing her invited the 12-year-old girl to his house to look at a bicycle.

In a Facebook exchange on Oct. 16, Autumn, a BMX enthusiast, expressed interest in a photo of the bicycle Justin Robinson, 15, had posted on his Facebook page two months earlier.

"Thts sexy!" Autumn wrote.

According to a screen grab of the exchange, Justin wrote, "yess cme 2 my house." He also claimed to have a receipt for the bike from an area store.

On Saturday, Oct. 20, Autumn set off on her bike from her house in Clayton, never to be seen alive again.

As the chilling social-media exchange emerged Wednesday, a spokesman for Autumn's family blasted Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton's office, accusing it of being inept in organizing the search for the girl after she was reported missing.

"Right now there are so many things we think may have been wrong and done wrong that we would like to have the state attorney general come in and investigate," said Paul Spadafora, Autumn's great-uncle.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_jersey/175652991.html?cmpid=15585797
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2012, 07:48:48 PM »

Family on slain NJ girl silent on Facebook posts
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:17 pm | Updated: 6:01 pm, Thu Oct 25, 2012.

Relatives of a slain 12-year-old girl from southern New Jersey said Thursday they want to avoid jeopardizing the criminal case and will not comment on the revelation that three days before she disappeared, she may have exchanged online messages with one of the teenagers accused of killing her.

"We want swift justice for Autumn," said Paul Spadofora, a great uncle and godfather of Autumn Pasquale, whose body was found in a recycling bin Monday near the teenagers' home. "We don't want to jeopardize the case."

http://www.timesonline.com/news/national/police-response-defended-in-nj-girl-slaying-case/article_b23185a6-d67e-5dc6-ad8e-2250e71d873a.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2012, 07:49:55 PM »

Posted: Thu, Oct. 25, 2012, 7:32 PM
Prosecutor meets Autumn’s parents, vows justice

Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton met with the parents of slain 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale on Thursday, a day after the victim's family accused his office of bungling the search for the Clayton girl after she disappeared.

"We wanted to assure them justice would be done," Dalton said after the meeting clearly aimed at healing a rift that suddenly appeared between the grieving family and the man whose office will prosecute the two teenage brothers charged with murder in Autumn's death.

"We wanted to assure them we're moving forward, that we're 100 percent behind them in making sure justice is done," he told reporters. "We stand with them."

There was no immediate comment from Autumn's parents, Anthony Pasquale and Jennifer Cornwell.

The suspects - identified by townspeople as Justin Robinson, 15, and Dante Robinson, 17 - are due in court Friday for a juvenile detention hearing.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20121025_Prosecutor_meets_Autumns_parents__vows_justice.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2012, 07:51:23 PM »

Posted: Thu, Oct. 25, 2012, 7:22 PM
 Autumn Pasquale’s family hires attorney for parents and step-parents

WHEN AUTUMN Leigh Pasquale's family faces her accused killers for the first time Friday morning, they'll have their own attorney there to guide them.

Jaime Kaigh, a former assistant prosecutor in Camden and Cumberland counties, said he was retained by Pasquale's parents, Anthony Pasquale and Jennifer Cornwell, along with their spouses on Thursday.

Kaigh, a longtime criminal-defense lawyer based in Westmont, Camden County, said he would handle all media calls for the family and would help guide them through the proceedings for Justin Robinson, 15, and his brother, Dante Robinson, 17, the Clayton brothers accused of beating and strangling the 12-year-old over a bicycle.

"The family thanks the entire community for their outpouring of support, but would like to have their privacy respected at this time," Kaigh said.

Kaigh, 54, said he met with Pasquale's parents Thursday afternoon to talk about the Robinsons' detention hearing Friday morning. Kaigh is not representing Pasquale's uncle Paul Spadafora, who has acted as a family spokesman since she went missing Saturday.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121025_Autumn_Pasquales_family_hires_attorney_for_parents_and_step-parents.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2012, 07:53:27 PM »

Teen Accused Of Killing NJ Girl Wrote On Facebook, "it was an accident the cop waz here & my brother did it"
Oct 25 2012

The 15-year-old boy accused of killing a 12-year-old neighbor apparently exchanged Facebook messages with her a few days before her death. According to a screenshot of a Facebook exchange, Justin Robinson had posted an image of a BMX bike, prompting Autumn Pasquale to note, "Is that ur bike?" He replied, "Yeupp," and the girl said, "Thts sexy!" Justin Robinson said, "lol thxx ... yes. cme 2 my house."

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that Justin left a message on Autumn's brother's Facebook page:

While the search for Autumn intensified on Sunday, Justin had a Facebook exchange with Autumn's brother, A.J.

In a message to A.J. from Justin, only one word - "autumn" - appeared.

"What bout her," A.J asks.

Someone else then interjects: "why post her name then nothing else?"

"Right," A.J. adds.

Justin's response was enigmatic: "it was an accident the cop waz here & my brother did it," he wrote, according to a screen grab of the exchange.

http://gothamist.com/2012/10/25/teen_accused_of_killing_nj_girl_tol.php
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2012, 07:54:33 PM »

An exchange between suspect Justin Robinson and Autumn Pasquale dated Oct. 16. Autumn commented on a photo of a BMX bike that Justin posted to Facebook

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/facebook_conversation_between.html#incart_m-rpt-2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2012, 07:56:54 PM »

In 2 murder cases, mothers turn in their own sons

2:54 p.m., Oct. 25, 2012

It was not the only high-profile case this week in which a mother made that painful choice. In New Jersey, Anita Saunders saw something on a Facebook page that led her to call police.

Her two sons, ages 15 and 17, are now charged with murdering 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, a bike-lover who authorities said was lured to their home with the promise of new parts.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/oct/25/in-2-murder-cases-mothers-turn-in-their-own-sons/?ap
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2012, 07:58:57 PM »

Jessica Bridges and her three-year-old daughter Madison Bridges place flowers at a growing shrine for Autumn Pasquale near where the missing 12-year-old girl's body was found in a home's recycling bin.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/boys-accused-nj-murder-toublemakers-article-1.1191887
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2012, 08:46:42 PM »

I'm still shaking my head  over two young men luring and murdering a girl for bike parts.    Autumn's life was worth what to them?  Used bike parts?!  And after taking her bike and her life, they weren't even careful to hide things.  Did they not realize consequences? Did they believe they would get away with it?  Did they think no one would come looking for her?  Not afraid at all, were they?  That's monstrous.  The two Robinson brothers need to be tried as adults imo.  They planned, they lured and they murdered.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2012, 10:17:21 PM »

It was not the only high-profile case this week in which a mother made that painful choice. In New Jersey, Anita Saunders saw something on a Facebook page that led her to call police.

Her two sons, ages 15 and 17, are now charged with murdering 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, a bike-lover who authorities said was lured to their home with the promise of new parts.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/oct/25/in-2-murder-cases-mothers-turn-in-their-own-sons/?ap
hey cindy anthony, see how its possible to love your child but make them suffer the consequences of their actions?!?!?!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2012, 12:02:24 AM »

I'm still shaking my head  over two young men luring and murdering a girl for bike parts.    Autumn's life was worth what to them?  Used bike parts?!  And after taking her bike and her life, they weren't even careful to hide things.  Did they not realize consequences? Did they believe they would get away with it?  Did they think no one would come looking for her?  Not afraid at all, were they?  That's monstrous.  The two Robinson brothers need to be tried as adults imo.  They planned, they lured and they murdered.   
Me too, muffy.  I just can't wrap my mind around teens being so passionate about a bicycle that they would kill.  There just has to be more to this. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2012, 01:20:25 AM »

I must be really old because I can't for the life of me understand what is so special about this bicycle.  I just don't get it.

yea i bought nephew, one back in 90 1 2 ?,400+
crazy $$$,not worth killing
legit parts now
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Categories.aspx?CategoryID=1073

http://www.danscomp.com/shop-PARTS/group/BMX+Rims.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2012, 09:18:15 AM »

hey cindy anthony, see how its possible to love your child but make them suffer the consequences of their actions?!?!?!

great point!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2012, 10:25:35 AM »

Posted: Fri, Oct. 26, 2012, 8:32 AM
Accused teen killers of Autumn Pasquale due in court

Two teen brothers charged in the killing of Autumn Pasquale of Clayton are due in court today as public interest runs in the aftermath of her death and accusations by her family that authorities botched the search when she went missing.

The scheduled 11 a.m. hearing for the boys - identified by neighbors as Dante Robinson, 17, and Justin Robinson, 15 - is expected to determine whether they should remain in a juvenile detention facility.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121026_Accused_teen_killers_of_Autumn_Pasquale_due_in_court.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2012, 10:42:07 AM »

Andrew Dymburt ‏@AndrewDymburt
Still no sign of Pasquale family. Sources say Robinson bros will b snuck into courthouse out of sight.No surprise @ChasingNJ #AutumnPasquale

https://twitter.com/AndrewDymburt
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2012, 10:44:51 AM »

I wonder if they've confessed or shown any remorse at all?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2012, 10:55:50 AM »

Family of slain NJ girl backs off search criticism
Oct 26 2012

Two teenage brothers accused of killing a 12-year-old girl in southern New Jersey were to have their first court appearance as the girl's family backed away from accusations that authorities failed to act quickly enough once she was reported missing.

Friday's court hearing was to determine whether the brothers should remain in a juvenile detention facility. Because it's in family court, the hearing is closed to the public and media, but some media organizations have filed a motion to have it opened.

http://auburnpub.com/news/national/family-of-slain-nj-girl-backs-off-search-criticism/article_d1968d3a-87ec-526e-8c5b-ef81793baddc.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2012, 10:57:21 AM »

I wonder if they've confessed or shown any remorse at all?

I think the one might.  Not sure about the other though.  They both know they are in the Juvi system and probably want to keep it that way. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.