April 26, 2024, 09:23:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Year Old Autumn Pasquale Missing in Clayton, NJ Since 10/20/12(Body Found)  (Read 111027 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 09:10:40 PM »

What gets me is the following ...

She rides her bike from her home at 12:30 PM on Saturday and yet not reported missing until 9:30 PM. Are you telling me that no one confirmed where she was for 9 hrs by either cell phone or text?

Where was she supposed to be going when she left the house? Wouldn't whose ever house she was going to called her house to ask where she was?

I mean folks, she is 12 years old, not 22. No one knew where their pre-teen was for 9 hours? That to me is shocking in this day and age.

It gets me too Red, I can't imagine!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2012, 09:13:35 PM »

She rides her bike from her home at 12:30 PM on Saturday and yet not reported missing until 9:30 PM. Are you telling me that no one confirmed where she was for 9 hrs by either cell phone or text?

Where was she supposed to be going when she left the house? Wouldn't whose ever house she was going to called her house to ask where she was?

I mean folks, she is 12 years old, not 22. No one knew where their pre-teen was for 9 hours? That to me is shocking in this day and age.

That is what is bothering me too Red. I have a 12 yr old and a 10 yr old granddaughter and when they are visiting me, They have to be in my sight at all times. We rode our bikes and would be away from home for hrs, but times were way different back then. And my parents always knew where to find me. But I never went alone.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2012, 09:18:47 PM »

How far is this park from her home?

Darla,  the park is approx. 2.8 miles from the street she lives on.  (W. High St.)

Thank you Babs, I hadn't heard what street she lived on. Geesh that is a long way . Praying this little girl is found safe, but my gut is telling me this is not going to turn out well.

God Bless!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2012, 09:20:26 PM »

That is what is bothering me too Red. I have a 12 yr old and a 10 yr old granddaughter and when they are visiting me, They have to be in my sight at all times. We rode our bikes and would be away from home for hrs, but times were way different back then. And my parents always knew where to find me. But I never went alone.

Yes, I too rode my bike all day, but that was back in the stone ages in much different times. Although, I rode my bikes with friends. It was like the Huffy/Schwinn version of Hell's Angels. Heck, we used to do alot of things that just would never even be a consideration today.

Parents ... WAKE THE HELL UP, THERE ARE PREDATORS OUT THERE JUST WAITING FOR THEIR OPPORTUNITY. Please know where you children are. There is no reason not to, ever 6 year old now has a cell phone.

I really am praying for the best, but this one is starting to resemble the last case of the little girl walking by herself to meet friends in the park to head off to school. Hate to say it.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2012, 09:29:08 PM »

There are a lot of unanswered questions that has my brain scrambled. I guess after 7 years of  following these stories and praying for these kids I guess I am just more aware of what is going on in our communities. I see young girls out walking at night and want to stop and tell them to get their behinds home. 

God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2012, 09:46:35 PM »

Yes, I too rode my bike all day, but that was back in the stone ages in much different times. Although, I rode my bikes with friends. It was like the Huffy/Schwinn version of Hell's Angels. Heck, we used to do alot of things that just would never even be a consideration today.

Parents ... WAKE THE HELL UP, THERE ARE PREDATORS OUT THERE JUST WAITING FOR THEIR OPPORTUNITY. Please know where you children are. There is no reason not to, ever 6 year old now has a cell phone.

I really am praying for the best, but this one is starting to resemble the last case of the little girl walking by herself to meet friends in the park to head off to school. Hate to say it.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 08:10:45 AM »

FBI joins search for missing South Jersey girl, 12

http://www.philly.com/philly/business/breaking/20121022_FBI_joins_search_for_missing_South_Jersey_girl__12.html

The FBI has joined a round-the-clock search or a missing 12-year-old Clayton, Gloucester County, girl last seen Saturday afternoon.

About 40 officers took part in Sunday's search, including members of the county's Emergency Response Team.

Pasquale was wearing navy blue sweatpants, a yellow "Clayton Soccer" T-shirt, bright blue high-top sneakers, and backpack with "Reckless" written on it. She was riding a white, Odyssey BMX bike.

Her father, Tony Pasquale, told reporters he believes his daughter was heading to a friend's house. He became worried when he discovered she never made it there.

"This is not like her," Pasquale told news crews. "She would have been home 11 o'clock this morning (Sunday) if she slept over a friend's house.

"Everybody is working together to try to find her," he said. "We all love her and we just want her to come home."

::snipping2::

The dad believes she was headed to a friend's house. Believes? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 09:04:22 AM »

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20121022/NEWS01/310220028/Authorities-continue-search-missing-Clayton-girl?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Authorities continue search for missing Clayton girl
8:42 AM, Oct. 22, 2012 

CLAYTON — A widespread search for a missing Gloucester County girl who went missing over the weekend continues at this hour.

Autumn Pasquale, 12, left her West High Street home around 12:30 p.m. Saturday on a white BMX bicycle. Her family reported her missing around 9:30 p.m. the same day after she did not return home.

When she left her house, Pasquale did not say where she was going.

Officers from Clayton initially started searching for her, only to be joined on Sunday by other agencies. County officials activated its county-wide “Child Abduction Response Team” – a coordinated effort by the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office which relies on the resources of personnel and equipment from various local law enforcement agencies under the direction of county detectives.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 09:05:04 AM »

Red, you and I are usually on the same page on most of these cases and this one is no different! my thoughts exactly!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 09:36:25 AM »

On her brothers facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002437998166

A.j. Pasquale
37 minutes ago via mobile
I was just told to stop the Facebook about autumn if u have something important tell a cop or call the police cuz there needs to be more cops on the streets than behind the computer
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2012, 11:33:57 AM »

Red, you and I are usually on the same page on most of these cases and this one is no different! my thoughts exactly!
This is just heartbreaking.  I live in one of those "Charlie Brown" communities and it scares me.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2012, 12:42:28 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2012, 12:44:08 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57537276-504083/autumn-pasquale-missing-authorities-searching-for-12-year-old-new-jersey-girl/

October 22, 2012 12:07 PM
Autumn Pasquale Missing: Authorities searching for 12-year-old New Jersey girl

(CBS) CLAYTON, N.J. - New Jersey State Police are asking for the public's help in their search for Autumn Pasquale, a missing 12-year-old girl who disappeared from her father's home in Clayton, New Jersey on Saturday, CBS Philly reports.

Pasquale was last seen leaving her home on Saturday  at 1:30pm on a white BMX Odyssey bike.

"When you wake up in the morning and your daughter's still not home, it's time to panic," said Autumn's mother Jenn Cornwall, "I don't know who she was supposed to meet up with. She just left and said she was meeting a friend."

She communicated with her mom by phone about 15 minutes after she left the home. Cornwall says they briefly texted back and forth.

Family, friends and neighbors have been searching for Pasquale since her father reported her missing around 9:30pm on Oct. 20. Clayton Police were joined by the Gloucester County Child Abduction Response Team of K-9 units and officers and firefighters from surrounding towns. The FBI is also involved in the search, and New Jersey State Police helicopter has searched the area.

Autumn's father, Tony Pasquale, said his daughter would not have left on her own.

"The police expressed runaway," he said. "I totally disagree with that, because it's not her at all. She's responsible, respectful. She's a good girl."
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2012, 01:41:36 PM »

Jennifer, New York

Some guy has made 10-12 abduction attemptsin northern NJ...he may have finally gotten a kid...makes me sick. Please parents, don't let your kids out alone at all. Better to keep them safe. So sorry for this girl and her family....saying prayers.

21 votes#2.1 - Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:34 AM EDT

from the comments section @
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/22/14614746-police-search-for-missing-12-year-old-girl-in-new-jersey#comments
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2012, 01:49:36 PM »

Public awareness. 

Because I have three kids spread apart over many years I know from experience MANY parents are completely oblivious to the dangers out there.  They are unaware of the growing epidemic of predators amongst us.  We're bombarded with information about health, food, advertising, politics, and sports but this issue is largely ignored.

For those folks who don't watch tv or read the news it is easy for them to just not understand the danger posed to our children and the importance of proactively protecting them.

There must be a better way to reach these parents.  Some person or organization who has acces to the funding should initiate a campaign about this issue IMO.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2012, 02:06:56 PM »

2PM Press COnference here:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/livenow?id=8855842

She is safe, and is returning home.

FALSE ALARM - NOT SAFE
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 05:26:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2012, 02:07:22 PM »

Public awareness. 

Because I have three kids spread apart over many years I know from experience MANY parents are completely oblivious to the dangers out there.  They are unaware of the growing epidemic of predators amongst us.  We're bombarded with information about health, food, advertising, politics, and sports but this issue is largely ignored.

For those folks who don't watch tv or read the news it is easy for them to just not understand the danger posed to our children and the importance of proactively protecting them.

There must be a better way to reach these parents.  Some person or organization who has acces to the funding should initiate a campaign about this issue IMO.

Bravo.
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2012, 02:12:27 PM »

2PM Press COnference here:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/livenow?id=8855842

She is safe, and is returning home.

FALSE ALARM - NOT SAFE

Scratch that,  sorry, I misinterpreted a voice mail message from a LEO on the scene because it cut out in the middle.

This child is in danger, imo.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 05:26:43 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2012, 02:37:05 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8183567

$10,000 reward in Autumn Pasquale case (PHOTOS)

Updated at 02:21 PM today

CLAYTON, N.J. - October 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, of Clayton, New Jersey, who has been missing for two days.

Autumn's parents appeared at a news conference with Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton on Monday afternoon. They did not speak, but wanted to be there to offer support.
Dalton announced the $10,000 reward in this case. Half of the money was raised by the family and it was matched by the prosecutor's office.

Dalton also said investigators have conducted 75 interviews, including Autumn's friends and family. He said the Child Abduction Response Team (CART) has been activated, they have pulled records of every registered sex offender in the area and they are looking at surveillance video from around town.

Autumn went for a bike ride around 12:30 p.m. on Saturday and hasn't been seen since. However, Dalton confirmed that Autumn sent a text message from her cell phone at 2:27 p.m. that day. He did not say what was in that message.

Police say she was wearing blue sweatpants over blue shorts, a yellow t-shirt with "Clayton Soccer" on front and bright high top sneakers. She was last seen riding a 20" BMX Odyssey bicycle on West High Street.

Her family reported her missing at 9:30 p.m. Saturday.

Pasquale, who is one week away from turning 13, has blonde hair with pink highlights, stands about 5'2" tall and weighs 120 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Clayton Police at (856) 881-2301 or the NJSP Missing Persons Unit at 800-709-7090.

The FBI, NJ State Police and the Gloucester County Prosecutor's office are among the agencies now involved.

"We haven't ruled out any theory as to whether this is a runaway or abduction. We're continuing to track down leads," said Dalton.

K-9s and crews on horseback searched a wooded area in Wiliamstown where, police say, the girl's cell phone signal was picked up.

On Monday morning, authorities asked those who want to help to stick to handing out flyers and not go into the woods so as not to destroy evidence or add new scents.

Both police and family members believe Pasquale's cell phone is now turned off.

"I just got off the phone and her mailbox is now full," Spadafora, told Action News on Sunday night.

Relatives say they have reason to believe the girl could've ventured to the area of Scotland Run Park. They spent Sunday searching those grounds.

Police in Gloucester County have used a helicopter and bloodhounds in their search, which included a bike trail that connects Clayton with Williamstown.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2012, 04:38:13 PM »

Has a video of today's conference that included Autumn's parents surfaced.

Janet

+++++

Missing Autumn Pasquale: $10,000 reward offered
updated October 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM

A $10,000 reward is being offered for information that can help authorities find Autumn Pasquale, a 12-year-old girl Clayton girl who has been missing for more than 48 hours.
Autumn's parents Jen Cromwall and Tony Pasquale stood by Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton this afternoon as he announced the reward during a press conference at the county's complex on Delsea Drive.

Autumn's parents Jen Cromwall and Tony Pasquale stood by Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton this afternoon as he announced the reward during a press conference at the county's complex on Delsea Drive.

<snipped>

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/missing_autumn_pasquale_10000.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.