April 25, 2024, 11:51:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Year Old Autumn Pasquale Missing in Clayton, NJ Since 10/20/12(Body Found)  (Read 110981 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2012, 04:46:29 PM »

Autumn was reported missing at 9:30 p.m. Saturday, when it was past a family-imposed curfew...

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20121022_Search_intensifies_and_reward_offered_to_find_missing_girl.html
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2012, 04:57:48 PM »

9:30 p.m curfew, 2 FB,one with boyF,one without,wonder if parents
know about the 2 FB

JMO 9:30 p.m curfew,is late for a 12yr old,i know the town only has like 8k
pop,that dosent make it safe,it might make you feel safe

hope LE are on the puter and phone records

FYI D’naijah Anderson is safe

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »

2PM Press COnference here:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/livenow?id=8855842

She is safe, and is returning home.

2 in one day

FALSE ALARM - NOT SAFE
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 05:27:13 PM by klaasend » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2012, 05:02:21 PM »

Endangered Missing Child Alert - Autumn Pasquale Update ..

Parents last received a text message from Autumn at 2.27 pm on Saturday.
Officials said nothing out of the ordinary in that message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_533Jl8W6Rg
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2012, 05:19:25 PM »

Search for Autumn Pasquale reaches social media..

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20121022/ABOUTUS/121022007/Search-Autumn-Pasquale-reaches-social-media
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2012, 05:19:43 PM »

Scratch that,  sorry, I misinterpreted a voice mail message from a LEO on the scene because it cut out in the middle.

This child is in danger, imo.

2 in one day

FALSE ALARM - NOT SAFE

well dang i was just so happy about 2 in one day
and i need to not scroll so dang fast LOL
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 05:27:34 PM by klaasend » Logged

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2012, 05:25:40 PM »

$10,000 reward in Autumn Pasquale case (PHOTOS)
Updated at 04:56 PM today
 ::snipping2::
CLAYTON, N.J. - October 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, of Clayton, New Jersey, who has been missing for two days.

PHOTOS: WEBSITE and iPAD | WIRELESS
Autumn's parents appeared at a news conference with Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton on Monday afternoon. They did not speak, but wanted to be there to offer support
more
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8183567

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2012, 05:28:08 PM »

Added to the confusing posts. 
FALSE ALARM - NOT SAFE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2012, 05:47:31 PM »

You can listen to audio from today's press conference here:

http://catcountry1073.com/audio-from-autumn-pasquale-press-conference/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2012, 05:49:07 PM »

TY klaas,if it will be less confusing,you can delete my posts
where i quoted

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2012, 07:11:11 PM »

CW618...who isn the other person found safe? I have not been on for most nof the day..
thanks

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2012, 07:22:19 PM »

Public awareness. 

Because I have three kids spread apart over many years I know from experience MANY parents are completely oblivious to the dangers out there.  They are unaware of the growing epidemic of predators amongst us.  We're bombarded with information about health, food, advertising, politics, and sports but this issue is largely ignored.

For those folks who don't watch tv or read the news it is easy for them to just not understand the danger posed to our children and the importance of proactively protecting them.

There must be a better way to reach these parents.  Some person or organization who has acces to the funding should initiate a campaign about this issue IMO.

disagree...you would have to be living in a cave to not know what is going on in this crazy world and no amount of funding will make a difference to parents who don't keep up on current events in our warped world...Parents owe it to their children to be informed of the dangers in this world. To do any less is irresponsible parenting in my humble opinion...

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2012, 08:03:26 PM »

Public awareness. 

Because I have three kids spread apart over many years I know from experience MANY parents are completely oblivious to the dangers out there.  They are unaware of the growing epidemic of predators amongst us.  We're bombarded with information about health, food, advertising, politics, and sports but this issue is largely ignored.

For those folks who don't watch tv or read the news it is easy for them to just not understand the danger posed to our children and the importance of proactively protecting them.

There must be a better way to reach these parents.  Some person or organization who has acces to the funding should initiate a campaign about this issue IMO.

disagree...you would have to be living in a cave to not know what is going on in this crazy world and no amount of funding will make a difference to parents who don't keep up on current events in our warped world...Parents owe it to their children to be informed of the dangers in this world. To do any less is irresponsible parenting in my humble opinion...

I understand Cookie.  Ideally all parents would be so informed.  Some parents I know really struggle with both of them working full time plus commuting, several kids in sports, one of them has a very ill child who also takes a lot of time, maybe caring for elderly parents on top of it all, some of them spend what little time they have in church or just trying to rest a little.  One couple I know the father owns a fishing vessel and mom takes care of the two kids by herself plus works full time.  It's a high pressure world we live in.

Anyway, I think billboards and radio slogans wouldn't hurt a bit especially if LE aren't making public all the incidents that are occurring.  Kind of what's been done with drinking and driving or cancer awareness.  Walk a thons for the endangered and missing, petitions to change predator laws and get them on the ballots, t-shirts, make the whole thing 'cool' through some funky creative message.

It's a taboo subject no one likes to talk about.  Add to that the fact that parents don't want to be told how to parent.  I remember the early day of MADD.  That was a huge grass roots effort that made a big difference in the lives of many.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2012, 08:06:29 PM »

CW618...who isn the other person found safe? I have not been on for most nof the day..
thanks

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13664.msg1543318#new

12-year-old D’naijah Anderson - Maryland - found safe!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2012, 08:32:07 PM »

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20121022/NEWS01/121022011/Family-missing-Clayton-girl-stops-search-night?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Family asks public to stop search of Clayton girl for the night

6:03 PM, Oct. 22, 2012

Family members of missing 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale are asking the public to end their search for the night and instead gather near the municipal building for a prayer vigil.

The vigil is slated to begin at 8 p.m.

“Autumn still needs to be found,” said the missing girl’s godfather Paul Spadafora. “We have done everything we can today. Police are still investigating.”

Spadafora said the family is requesting that the public return tonight for a time of prayer, so Autumn can return in time to celebrate her 13th birthday next Monday.

HUH?  Asking people to stop searching?  I don't get it.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2012, 08:39:56 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.

Why are they asking people to quit looking....This case has boggled my mind since the beginning. Something is just not adding up. Dad said she left without saying where she was going. Curfew at 9:30 for a 12 yr old. It is pitch dark at that time. If she decides to spend the night and be home by 11 am ....Do they not know who she was spending the night with? My gut is telling me this 12 yr old child went to meet someone from the internet. I pray she is safe somewhere, but this is not looking good.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2012, 09:08:50 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.

Why are they asking people to quit looking....This case has boggled my mind since the beginning. Something is just not adding up. Dad said she left without saying where she was going. Curfew at 9:30 for a 12 yr old. It is pitch dark at that time. If she decides to spend the night and be home by 11 am ....Do they not know who she was spending the night with? My gut is telling me this 12 yr old child went to meet someone from the internet. I pray she is safe somewhere, but this is not looking good.

I am gobsmacked the more I hear...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2012, 09:09:22 PM »

thanks

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13664.msg1543318#new

12-year-old D’naijah Anderson - Maryland - found safe!

thanks K...excellent

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2012, 09:10:47 PM »

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20121022/NEWS01/121022011/Family-missing-Clayton-girl-stops-search-night?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Family asks public to stop search of Clayton girl for the night

6:03 PM, Oct. 22, 2012

Family members of missing 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale are asking the public to end their search for the night and instead gather near the municipal building for a prayer vigil.

The vigil is slated to begin at 8 p.m.

“Autumn still needs to be found,” said the missing girl’s godfather Paul Spadafora. “We have done everything we can today. Police are still investigating.”

Spadafora said the family is requesting that the public return tonight for a time of prayer, so Autumn can return in time to celebrate her 13th birthday next Monday.

HUH?  Asking people to stop searching?  I don't get it.

huh??? } don't get that either

crazybabyborg
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2012, 05:55:07 AM »

The body of a female was found in a recycling container in Clayton and preliminarily identified as that of a 12-year-old southern New Jersey girl missing since the weekend, officials said early Tuesday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57537841/body-in-recycling-bin-is-likely-missing-n.j-girl-12-police/

This is so sad. Another child gone too soon. How many more innocents will fall victim to the hearts of the evil and hands of the guilty?  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.