April 16, 2024, 11:53:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Alert issued for Saavni Venna, 10 mo, King of Prussia, PA(Body Found)  (Read 34207 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2012, 01:50:34 PM »

DA: 10-month-old missing Saanvi Venna found deadIncident started as a kidnapping for ransom, DA says
Published On: Oct 26 2012 12:42:24 PM EDT  Updated On: Oct 26 2012 01:33:44 PM EDT

::snipping2::

Ferman said the man was acquainted with the Vennas through the Indian community., and had known them since the Vennas moved into the Marquis Apartments in June. He and his wife also lived in the apartment complex.

He stuffed a handkerchief in her mouth, and apparently she suffocated, Ferman said. The coroner is conducting an autopsy Friday afternoon. Her body was found in a suitcase in the apartment complex, Ferman said.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-southeasternpa/Local/DA-10-month-old-missing-Saanvi-Venna-found-dead/-/16594040/17145730/-/32s2ts/-/index.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2012, 01:50:52 PM »

With a heavy heart, I'm moving this to "Missing Found Deceased".   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2012, 01:57:58 PM »

Saanvi Venna's Body Found
The 10-month-old had been missing since Monday. A family friend has been charged in the murders of the child and her grandmother.

"He believed the family was of sufficient means to pay that ransom," Ferman said.

As he was leaving the scene of the elder Venna's murder, Ferman said, Yandamuri "suffocated" the baby with a handkerchief and placed her in a suitcase, later disposing of the body.

The chillingly detailed ransom note allegedly left by Yandamuri threatened that Saanvi would be "cut into pieces" and have her body parts "thrown into your apartments" if the family informed anyone of the abduction.

Ferman said that Yandamuri also lived at the Marquis apartments and had known the Venna family "socially" since the summer.

Ferman said authorities believe that Yandamuri did not intially intend to kill the victims and that he had appeared as a support figure for the family in the days since the killing, going so far as to post "missing" flyers for Saanvi Venna.

http://lowerprovidence.patch.com/articles/body-of-saanvi-venna-believed-found
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2012, 02:00:27 PM »

Missing Baby Saanvi Venna's Body Found, Suspect Charged (VIDEO OF PRESS CONFERENCE)

The suspect, Ragunandan Yandamuri, faces charges of murder, kidnapping, robbery, burglary, theft and abuse of a corpse, prosecutors said.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/19925213/sources-missing-10-month-old-found-dead
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2012, 02:09:12 PM »

i just heard another blurb while channel surfing,he took baby for ransom

found this

Update: Missing KOP 10-month-old Saanvi Venna found dead, victim of botched ransom attempt
Published: Friday, October 26, 2012
At a press conference Friday afternoon Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman said Yandamuri left a ransom note at the scene asking for $50,000
http://mainlinemedianews.com/articles/2012/10/26/king_of_prussia_courier/news/doc508ab1908c567261716232.txt?viewmode=default

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2012, 02:40:35 PM »

Yes, botched kidnapping in more than one way.  When he killed the grandmother, didn't the perp know that his chances of getting any ransom was nil to nothing.  What are the parents going to do?  Just let grannie rot until they can take care of the ransom payment? 

Nobody ever said criminals were very smart, though.  Poor baby, RIP an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »

Too sad, poor baby!   

Rest in peace little Saavni.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2012, 04:37:02 PM »

Yes, botched kidnapping in more than one way.  When he killed the grandmother, didn't the perp know that his chances of getting any ransom was nil to nothing.  What are the parents going to do?  Just let grannie rot until they can take care of the ransom payment? 

Nobody ever said criminals were very smart, though.  Poor baby, RIP an angelic monkey

From what I heard he wasn't very smart. He used the father and mother's nicknames in the ransom notes.  They said he left over 50 in the apartment.
The police knew it had to be someone they knew.

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2012, 10:56:31 AM »

http://uptownmagazine.com/2012/10/friend-plans-50k-kidnapping-but-baby-dies/
Friend Plans $50K Kidnapping, But Baby Dies
October 27, 2012

Yandamuri is being held without bail on two counts of murder, kidnapping and robbery. Additional charges will be addressed during a preliminary hearing set next week.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.