March 29, 2024, 02:09:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Katrina Smith, 30yr missing since 10/23/12 Machesney Park, IL(Body Found)  (Read 161360 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2012, 09:17:02 PM »

Facebook comments under findkatrina are keeping busy because apparently Todd's brother is having a press conference tomorrow at the park where the searches have been going on for Katrina to clear Todd's name about the fire he started  Folks ate not taking kindly to it. I can't bring it over because I don't know how to copy and paste from my phone.

Here you go, cookie!  It should be interesting to hear what his brother has to say.

https://www.facebook.com/Findkatrinasmith
Findkatrinasmith
3 hours ago via mobile.

(Todd's brother has asked me to share this statement). "Press conference tomorrow at 4 pm at Schoonmaker Park. Light will be shed on the past. Please come out in full force and show support for my brother Todd. Everyone and anyone...build an army of love. The truth about the fire and those involved will come out and we will squash the rumors so we can continue to focus on the mission to Findkatrinasmith. Please everyone!" - Dayne Coursey

thanks friend for bringing the link over for me

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2012, 09:17:19 PM »

Updated: Tue 6:44 PM, Oct 30, 2012
Police Search Missing Woman's Home

Police say they obtained a warrant to search Katrina and Todd smith's home in Machesney Park. That search started this morning as police loaded items into vans and took pictures of the property.

::snipping2::

Legally, the police needed to get permission from the homeowner in order to be able to search the home. if they don't get permission ..they have to keep looking for evidence until they can get a warrant. It’s important to remember that it's not clear that they're even looking at the husband, they might be looking for clues in her belongings.

http://www.wifr.com/news/headlines/Police-Search-Missing-Womans-Home-176493961.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2012, 09:19:59 PM »

Missing woman's wallet found
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Smith is married and while her residence is on Tetterhall Lane in Machesney Park, she recently has been staying in Roscoe, according to the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department. She worked at Camryn Company in Belvidere, Ill., where she was employed in the human resource department.

In TV media reports, Smith’s husband said his wife was house sitting in Roscoe, but that they were happily married.

However, Deputy Chief Dominic Iasparro said Smith was separated from her husband and living in another location in Roscoe

“I can’t make any comments about what the husband is saying,” he said.

http://www.beloitdailynews.com/news/missing-woman-s-wallet-found/article_622072be-22a5-11e2-a368-001a4bcf887a.html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2012, 11:56:04 PM »

Crying or Very sad

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=542095919138076&set=a.542095899138078.140617.539623129385355&type=1&relevant_count=1

Findkatrinasmith
"Sissy, I love you more than words can describe. You are in my heart now and forever. You are a piece of me that can never be taken away. I miss you terribly and the pain that I feel is unbearable. Just know that I will spend the rest of my life here on earth thinking of you, missing you, and loving you unconditionally."~Miraynda
Like ·  · Share · 34 minutes ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2012, 12:44:39 AM »

http://www.rrstar.com/news/yourtown/machesneypark/x255960789/Police-getting-relevant-tips-on-missing-Machesney-Park-woman

Police getting 'relevant' tips on missing Machesney Park woman

Search of Rock River turns up no new evidence over weekend

By Jeff Kolkey
RRSTAR.COM
Posted Oct 29, 2012 @ 11:11 AM
Last update Oct 29, 2012 @ 11:45 AM

“People are calling with thoughts and suspicions, bits and pieces of information that is relevant,” Iasparro said this morning. “When something like this happens, people come together and if there is something good that comes out of bad incidents, it’s that it shows people are concerned for one another.”
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2012, 01:16:05 AM »

UPDATED: Katrina Smith's step-brother speaks out about search
Updated: Oct 30, 2012 9:32 PM MDT

Her step-brother Chad Kaltved started looking before that.

"I've been searching since Thursday morning when I flew in from O'Hare [Airport]." -explains Kaltved.

Kaltved serves with the U.S. Army's Special Operations Command. He was training in Oklahoma when he got the news that Katrina was missing. Kaltved's been calling on those military skills.

"It's helpful in a lot ways. I can look at it tactically and look at an area and understand ins and outs, likely avenues of approach and boundaries. On the outside I can kind of hold everything inside and stay strong for the family, be the leader of the family, and be able to drive on and stay motivated everyday."

Kaltved says he doesn't believe Katrina ran away. According to him, she was supposed to be interviewed for a new job the day she was reported missing.

Investigators obtained a search warrant to check Katrina and her husband Todd's Machesney Park home on Tetterhall Lane. Records show Todd Smith was convicted of arson in 1985 when he went by the name Todd Raprager. Kaltved does not believe Todd Smith is behind his sister's disappearance.

http://www.wrex.com/story/19957605/home-of-katrina-smith-searched
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2012, 01:19:03 AM »

Police issue search warrant for home of missing Machesney Park woman
Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012

http://rockrivertimes.com/2012/10/30/police-issue-search-warrant-for-home-of-missing-machesney-park-woman/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2012, 01:34:31 AM »

Anyone could have made this post...just saying.

Comments

Justin Rap
4 hours ago+12
Share | Flag
her husband was convicted of arson when he was 17. What most people dont remember is that his family was inside the home when he removed the cap to the gas and allowed the house to fill until it exploded. He intended to murder his family in 1985 (which included his 12 year old brother)... he possess the ability to commit murder, he has attempted it in the past... he should be the primary suspect. If you are wondering... I was in the house at the time in blew up. God help Katrina.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2012, 09:59:33 AM »

Anyone could have made this post...just saying.

Comments

Justin Rap
4 hours ago+12
Share | Flag
her husband was convicted of arson when he was 17. What most people dont remember is that his family was inside the home when he removed the cap to the gas and allowed the house to fill until it exploded. He intended to murder his family in 1985 (which included his 12 year old brother)... he possess the ability to commit murder, he has attempted it in the past... he should be the primary suspect. If you are wondering... I was in the house at the time in blew up. God help Katrina.

Yes, anyone could have written the post using Justin's name.  interesting...I just got to looking around..will go check it out...
Todd's brother, Justin Raprager was in the home sleeping along with his parents when Todd tried to blow the house up with them in it..This could be Justin posting...If it is the brother then sounds like they are estranged..

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2012, 11:03:55 AM »

Findkatrinasmith
12 minutes ago via mobile.

People will always have their opinion."After consideration, Todd feels strongly that any energy used to defend his past should be used to continue the search for his wife Katrina, there will not be a press conference at this time.Thank you all and Findkatrinasmith" SEARCH CONTINUES@NOON
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2012, 11:23:42 AM »

I hope this is not another Scott Peterson case.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2012, 11:36:11 AM »

Findkatrinasmith
12 minutes ago via mobile.

People will always have their opinion."After consideration, Todd feels strongly that any energy used to defend his past should be used to continue the search for his wife Katrina, there will not be a press conference at this time.Thank you all and Findkatrinasmith" SEARCH CONTINUES@NOON

thinking he cancelled his press conference because of all the negative feedback about it...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2012, 11:53:14 AM »

I hope this is not another Scott Peterson case.

Have you seen the video of Hubby?
http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Search-Continues-for-Katrina-Smith-After-One-Week--176327311.html
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2012, 12:16:28 PM »

or Josh Powell
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2012, 12:20:29 PM »

Don't know what to think.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2012, 02:52:46 PM »

Crime scene van is on the bridge crossing the river. Lights are flashing. I am in the area. Heading over there now

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2012, 02:59:05 PM »

Crime scene van is on the bridge crossing the river. Lights are flashing. I am in the area. Heading over there now

Thanks cookie!  Please let us know what's going on.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2012, 03:24:15 PM »

Thanks cookie!  Please let us know what's going on.

I got the top a few hours ago so by the time I got there, nothing was going on. I went to the search site which is a short distance from the river. Hardly any cars there. I took some photos. Will try to post them when I get home.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2012, 03:44:47 PM »

JMO
he couldnt convince me to invest my $$,in his co.
i believe the LE about her living at the house in rosco
LE was prob looking to see how much,she had packed,for staying in rosco

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2012, 03:59:10 PM »

look under cyberdriveillinois.com and type in Todd C. Smith and it will take you to the document...notice the date of the document and the date that Katrina went missing..coincidence?
this document was posted farther back but I am bringing it forward for those who may not have seen it...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.