March 28, 2024, 07:14:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Katrina Smith, 30yr missing since 10/23/12 Machesney Park, IL(Body Found)  (Read 161356 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2012, 10:49:52 AM »

::snipping2::

1.  Respondent Todd C Smith ("Smith") is a natural person and a resgistered Insurance Agent in the state of Illinois with a last known address of 8239 Tetterhall Lane, Machesney Park, Illinois 6115

2.  Respondent Smith also does business as Retirement Planning Services, ("Retirement Planning") which is an unregistered entity controlled by Smith and maintains a mailing address at 2612 Oak Street, Highland Park, Illinois 60035

8.  In or around 2009 to 2010 , Repondent Smith offered and sold to multiple Illinois Investors ("Investors") promissory notes in Electus Asset in which the Investors were guaranteed a 12% annual interest rate on the principal amount invested.  The Investors, retired senior citizens, invested a combined total of approximately one million dollars in Electus Asset.

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/securities/administrative_actions/2011/october/toddsmith_noh.pdf
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2012, 10:54:09 AM »

Cookie or Cw...I didn't read the very long article and don't even know if this answer is in it...did the ins co. eventually pay the Raprager's? Since Todd changed his name to Smith (legally I presume) do you think Katrina even knew about his past?  Maybe she found out about the latest booboos and someone told her about his past or she may even know more than we think.  Bless her heart, I don't think she is here anymore and I am sure he knows where he put her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2012, 11:01:08 AM »

Cookie or Cw...I didn't read the very long article and don't even know if this answer is in it...did the ins co. eventually pay the Raprager's? Since Todd changed his name to Smith (legally I presume) do you think Katrina even knew about his past?  Maybe she found out about the latest booboos and someone told her about his past or she may even know more than we think.  Bless her heart, I don't think she is here anymore and I am sure he knows where he put her.

I heard that he changed his name in 1992. probably because of the problems of having the last name of Raprager...If they had contact with his brother Joshua Raprager or his parents, Herb and Margo, you would think that she would question why his last name is different..
On the other hand, I personally do not know if there is contact between the families..
I wonder if his children knew about all of this before now...double whammy for them...

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2012, 11:08:37 AM »

Yes ma'am and thank you.  If his fam had no contact with him I would certainly understand that because if the explosion had been bigger and successful his parents wouldn't be alive. It would be hard but I don't even know if I would want contact with a child that really tried to cause my death.  Even if mentally ill how do you know if they are acting or really sorry?  Very hard situation but probably harder for the people he tried to kill!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2012, 11:14:28 AM »

I will find out.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2012, 11:46:48 AM »

1.  Respondent Todd C Smith ("Smith") is a natural person and a resgistered Insurance Agent in the state of Illinois with a last known address of 8239 Tetterhall Lane, Machesney Park, Illinois 6115

2.  Respondent Smith also does business as Retirement Planning Services, ("Retirement Planning") which is an unregistered entity controlled by Smith and maintains a mailing address at 2612 Oak Street, Highland Park, Illinois 60035

8.  In or around 2009 to 2010 , Repondent Smith offered and sold to multiple Illinois Investors ("Investors") promissory notes in Electus Asset in which the Investors were guaranteed a 12% annual interest rate on the principal amount invested.  The Investors, retired senior citizens, invested a combined total of approximately one million dollars in Electus Asset.

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/securities/administrative_actions/2011/october/toddsmith_noh.pdf

Same address as above:

All The Right Grooves Own This Business?
8239 Tetterhall Lane
Machesney Park, IL 61115-7912

Todd C Smith
Principal

http://www.manta.com/c/mm3hktt/all-the-right-grooves
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2012, 11:50:49 AM »

Yes Northern same address..I think that this is a dj business.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2012, 11:56:49 AM »

Yes Northern same address..I think that this is a dj business.

Looked it up, created in 2002.   Deals in bands, orchestras, showbiz etc...

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2012, 01:56:41 PM »

http://www.rrstar.com/news/x255961809/Daily-search-parties-comb-area-for-missing-Machesney-Park-woman

Daily search parties comb area for missing Machesney Park woman
Posted Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:32 AM

MACHESNEY PARK — No new clues or leads were reported overnight in the continuing search for evidence of what happened to 30-year-old Katrina Smith of Machesney Park, Winnebago County Sheriff’s Police said.
Daily search parties of family, friends and volunteers continued to comb the area for any sign of Smith or her belongings today. Donations of food, supplies and labor have been offered to search organizers who are spreading the word of their effort through social media.
Although family members have said she was in Roscoe “house sitting,” Winnebago County Sheriff’s Police investigators believe Smith was separated from her husband. Smith has expressed concern for his wife and has participated in the search for her.

The Sheriff’s Department urges anyone with information to call police 815-319-6300 or CrimeStoppers at 815-963-7867.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2012, 02:39:01 PM »

For some unknown reason, the family is really concentrating their search efforts on the park near where her vehicle was found on Obispo. A guy who was on the search told us that he rides his bike that way every day to work and had noticed her car on Tuesday morning because of where it was parked and the way that it was parked. He did not know about her missing until Wednesday and he then called the police yo report that he had seen her car early Tuesday morning. To kind of give a time line. I suppose the search has to be somewhere but everyday it has been at the park. (The family organized search)
I think that the police know a lot more about this case than they are letting on. I think that it will be solved soon and that she will be found. Jmo

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »

http://mystateline.com/fulltext?nxd_id=361302

Police Search Katrina Smith's Home
Updated: October 30, 2012

Members of the Winnebago County Sheriff's Department are executing a search warrant at 8329 Tetterhall Lane in Machesney Park in reference to the missing person investigation of Katrina Smith.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2012, 03:41:19 PM »

http://www.rrstar.com/news/x255961809/Daily-search-parties-comb-area-for-missing-Machesney-Park-woman

Police get warrant, search missing Machesney woman's home
Posted Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:32 AM
Last update Oct 30, 2012 @ 01:28 PM

MACHESNEY PARK — Winnebago County Sheriff’s Police investigators are executing a search warrant at the Smith residence on Tetterhall Lane in hopes of uncovering evidence about the whereabouts of a 30-year-old Machesney Park woman missing for more than a week.

Deputy Chief Dominic Iasparro said police have not obtained an arrest warrant and could not say what detectives are looking for in the home. Police began the search mid-morning of the residence Katrina Smith shared with her husband, Todd Smith, 45.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2012, 03:53:28 PM »

Thanks for the news !
I would have thought that they would have checked it before now.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2012, 05:14:33 PM »

Facebook comments under findkatrina are keeping busy because apparently Todd's brother is having a press conference tomorrow at the park where the searches have been going on for Katrina to clear Todd's name about the fire he started  Folks ate not taking kindly to it. I can't bring it over because I don't know how to copy and paste from my phone.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2012, 07:19:56 PM »

Facebook comments under findkatrina are keeping busy because apparently Todd's brother is having a press conference tomorrow at the park where the searches have been going on for Katrina to clear Todd's name about the fire he started  Folks ate not taking kindly to it. I can't bring it over because I don't know how to copy and paste from my phone.

Here you go, cookie!  It should be interesting to hear what his brother has to say.

https://www.facebook.com/Findkatrinasmith
Findkatrinasmith
3 hours ago via mobile.

(Todd's brother has asked me to share this statement). "Press conference tomorrow at 4 pm at Schoonmaker Park. Light will be shed on the past. Please come out in full force and show support for my brother Todd. Everyone and anyone...build an army of love. The truth about the fire and those involved will come out and we will squash the rumors so we can continue to focus on the mission to Findkatrinasmith. Please everyone!" - Dayne Coursey
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2012, 07:24:17 PM »

http://mystateline.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=361312

Police Take To The Air In Search Of Katrina Smith
Updated: October 30, 2012

Rockford Police combed the Rock River today looking for clues into the disappearance of Katrina Smith.  Around noon police were up in their helicopter, AIR ONE, starting their search near the dam in downtown Rockford.  After hours in the air, flying north along the river, police were unable to uncover any new evidence.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2012, 07:30:50 PM »

http://www.wrex.com/story/19957605/home-of-katrina-smith-searched

Home of Katrina Smith searched by police
Posted: Oct 30, 2012 5:28 PM CDT

The Winnebago County Sheriff's Department spent the morning of October 30 at Katrina and Todd Smith's home. Investigators would not say what they were looking for, or what probably cause they had to search the home. However, they have always called the evidence found in connection to Katrina Smith's disappearance very suspicious.

Her car, cell phone, and purse were found in Machesney Park last week. Her wallet was also found, but in Rockford. Investigators were looking for clues in Loves Park on Tuesday afternoon.

"We are trying to be as thorough as we can and cover as much area as possible," Winnebago County Sheriff's Department Deputy Chief Dominic Iasparro said. "We just don't know where she is at and we wish we could narrow down a particular location or a small area where we could direct the searchers to, but we just don't have that. So we are trying to cover as much of the area based on information that we receive on-going as we possibly can, but at this point we have not been able to come up with her."

Volunteer groups have not stopped their efforts to find Katrina Smith. They were back out searching again Tuesday. More information on the volunteer search effort can be found on the FindKatrinaSmith page on Facebook.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2012, 07:38:42 PM »

http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Search-Continues-for-Katrina-Smith-After-One-Week--176327311.html

Posted: Mon 5:03 PM, Oct 29, 2012
Updated: Tue 10:30 AM, Oct 30, 2012
Missing Woman's Husband Speaks Out

“It's been horrible, I just want her to come home.”

One week after police say 30-year-old Katrina Smith said she was going to run some errands, her husband says he's still waiting for his wife to come home.

"She said I will be back later and that was the last we had heard of her," said Katrina Smith’s husband.

Smith is speaking out for the first time since he reported his wife missing.

Now, 7 days later, search crews continue to scour Schoonmaker Park near where Katrina’s purse and car were found abandoned, her wallet found days later in Rockford.

“It's overwhelming, the outreach, the love and the support of everyone, and I am deeply grateful and I know Katrina would appreciate it as well."

Smith says he and Katrina didn't live in separate homes, like police reported, but that his wife was house sitting in Roscoe. He says the two have been happily married for seven years and that he is devastated by her disappearance.

"I just want her to call or come home or let us know she's safe,” Smith said.
Her husband Todd says he is reading the Facebook comments and is hurt by them. The family says they are so thankful for all the help.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2012, 09:10:45 PM »

Thanks for the news !
I would have thought that they would have checked it before now.

Only if Todd allowed them to.  As they needed a search warrant I can only guess he did not.  They had to show the Judge there was reason to search to be able to get the warrant. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2012, 09:14:30 PM »

Home of Katrina Smith searched by police
Posted: Oct 30, 2012 4:28 PM MDT

Investigators would not say what they were looking for, or what probably cause they had to search the home. However, they have always called the evidence found in connection to Katrina Smith's disappearance very suspicious

http://www.wrex.com/story/19957605/home-of-katrina-smith-searched
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.