April 19, 2024, 01:29:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dropped off at the Marriott??  (Read 3600 times)
deb
Scared Monkey

« on: June 14, 2005, 10:46:14 AM »

Deepak said he dropped N & J off at the Marriott.  Wonder if surveillance tapes at the Marriott have been viewed?

Did he really mean 'holiday inn' instead of 'marriott'?
texanbob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 11:01:27 AM »

Good question, and should that cause some focus to be on the marina near the Marriott and the Red Sail Sports (and maybe other) boat(s) that normally dock there? Did Joran have access to those boats, or did he have a friend who had access?
texanbob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 11:07:00 AM »

P.S.  The Marriott, and the nearby marina, are only about 1,500 feet up the beach from the Holiday Inn (or so the map at arubatravelinfo.com indicates).  The Red Sail Sports information is at redsail.com and there's even news there of a sleek new dive boat just added to their fleet in 2005.  Just some thoughts.
5swab5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 11:10:22 AM »

I read somewhere, that Joren's dad has a yacht.  Does anyone know exactly where it is moored?
deb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 11:22:33 AM »

Good info Texanbob!

But, SURELY, the real detectives have thought of this, wouldn't you think?

All along I've had the feeling that she's wasn't killed, but is indeed in another country.  

What you just posted keeps my mind flowing in that direction....marina, boats, fast boats.

And it would be interesting to know where his father's boat is docked.

<sigh>
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 11:32:22 AM »

I remember arubagirl stating that you can't take a boat out in the water at any time of the day or night without having several witnesses.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
lilizzyboo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 11:56:37 AM »

i think it's safe to assume that all 3 boys are involved. otherwise they all wouldn't be in custody right now. i've heard different reports - that it was joran and natalee dropped off (just the 2 of them)...i've heard that it was the one brother and joran with natalee dropped off at the marriott....would the marriott have cameras? why wouldn't they all be together i mean, i don't understand why they would separate? wouldn't natalee have a friend asking her exactly where she was going to be?what about the construction site near there - nothing has been mentioned about that until recently - you would think that his would have been brought up early on and reported to someone (whether it be scaredmonkeys, the riehl world, msm, etc)...was any infrared cameras/helicopters sent out to search the water or caves or brush? are phone records being tracked? is there a security system at the van der sloot home? is it possible that joran would have to disable an alarm before entering his home (prolly not if this island were so safe), and could that be tracked? had anyone spoken to the 3 boys before the investigation or reports of a missing girl became public, and could note the behaviour of these men? how come we haven't heard much of anything from friends of the suspects? we've heard bits and pieces about joran being a bit of a kook, and of the brothers and drug related issues, but how come nothing from anyone else? i'm from canada, and when the paul bernardo story came out and he was arrested, ppl were coming out of the wood work talking about how off this guy was, and gave incidents to back this up...there were things that he had said to make ppl wonder about him...what about joran? has he had a history of picking up girls not from the island and having their way with them? apparently he was a popular guy, i'm sure that there must have been times when he and other friends (not the brothers) have picked up girls and went parking, driving, etc)...could any of them report any odd behaviour?

i say i feel that all 3 are deeply involved (and not just one dropping off 3 of them at another hotel), because i know (and i think that you can all agree), that if i were implicated in any way, shape or form to such a horrible disappearance, i would in no way go down for something i didn't do. i can't understand why it's taking so long for any major developments...i say that they are all sticking to their original story and aren't budging...i think that the reports of "something bad happening" is nothing more than a scare tactic - either to get one to start talking to cut a deal, or to get family members (i.e - joran's mother) to confront joran abotu the news reports to get a confession - *or* to ge the real perpetrator (meaning someone other than these 3 - i know this is highly unlikely tho) - to get careless and mess up what he's hiding to open a door...there has to be way more going on that we know about...someone is going down soon, and natalee is going to turn up sooner or later...

my conclusion? natalee was smitten by joran, and i think that something was put in her drink...now, either it didn't have the effect that he (they) had hoped and it got ugly, or the drugs had too much of an effect on her, "something bad happened" that was an accident (overdose of some sort), and they decided to cover it up....these are kids...they can't hide it forever.

just my rambling thoughts - i apologize!

k
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 12:21:53 PM »

I think a good map and knowledge of the layout of the island would solve a LOT of mysteries. I have this idea in my mind from what I have seen that the hotels are on the northern edge of town, and the Marriott is the northernmost of the hotels. If so it would be the FIRST hotel encountered on the drive back from the lighthouse at the northwesternmost tip of the island.

IF THE DEEPAK STORY HAS ANY TRUTH...

Put yourself in Natalee's shoes, flip flops, whatever. You have just been raped by a whacked foreigner on a dark, lonely, spooky beach with a lighthouse in a setting that is straight from Murder Scene Central Casting, with howling winds, etc. (Check out the videos from that website of the search and you'll get some idea what I mean). You are, in your mind, at the end of the world, 87 kazillion miles from Home and Safety, and absolutely terrified. You are being put back in the car and driven down the road a stretch of maybe 2-3 miles toward civilization, WITH the creep who did this to you. You have begun to absorb and process the situation a little.

The thought going through your mind is one thing:
Get. Me. Out. Of. Here. Now.

The instant that car gets even a litle bit close to that FIRST OUTPOST, that haven of escape and safety, you are going to all but rip that car apart to get those guys to STOP and LET ME OUT NOW.

If by the grace and mercy of God you can get out of that car and get Joran OUT, AWAY, BEGONE, you make for that hotel on foot. Maybe he jumps out to try to help, or to sweet-talk her in attempt to defuse the situation and escape a rape charge. The sharp statement "I can stand by myself!" is self-apparent here, she screams at him in essence "DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN! GET AWAY!" Then she makes her way toward the hotel.

From there who knows. But that whole scenario makes a TON of sense to me IF Deepak is telling the truth.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 01:25:27 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I think a good map and knowledge of the layout of the island would solve a LOT of mysteries. I have this idea in my mind from what I have seen that the hotels are on the northern edge of town, and the Marriott is the northernmost of the hotels. If so it would be the FIRST hotel encountered on the drive back from the lighthouse at the northwesternmost tip of the island.

Put yourself in Natalee's shoes, flip flops, whatever. You have just been raped by a whacked foreigner on a dark, lonely, spooky beach with a lighthouse in a setting that is straight from Murder Scene Central Casting, with howling winds, etc. (Check out the videos from that website of the search and you'll get some idea what I mean). You are, in your mind, at the end of the world, 87 kazillion miles from Home and Safety, and absolutely terrified. You are being put back in the car and driven down the road a stretch of maybe 2-3 miles toward civilization, WITH the creep who did this to you. You have begun to absorb and process the situation a little.

The instant that car gets even a litle bit close to that FIRST OUTPOST, that haven of escape and safety, you are going to all but rip that car apart to get those guys to STOP and LET ME OUT NOW.

If by the grace and mercy of God you can get out of that car and get Joran OUT, AWAY, BEGONE, you make for that hotel on foot. Maybe he jumps out to try to help, or to sweet-talk her in attempt to defuse the situation and escape a rape charge. The sharp statement "I can stand by myself!" is self-apparent here, she screams at him in essence "DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN! GET AWAY!" Then she makes her way toward the hotel.

From there who knows. But that whole scenario makes a TON of sense to me IF Deepak is telling the truth.

I like it - we need video from the Marriot
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2005, 01:33:31 PM »

Quote from: "deepthroat2"
Quote from: "sb"

I like it - we need video from the Marriot

Great thinking..but then what???

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.