March 28, 2024, 02:40:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebekah Jane Gay 24yr, last seen 31/10/2012, Mount Pleasant MI (BODY FOUND)  (Read 18760 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2012, 03:44:23 PM »

Pastor Kills Daughter Of Fiancee To Carry Out Sexual Fantasy With Dead Body
November 02, 2012

A Michigan pastor is accused of beating, strangling and killing the daughter of his future wife. John D. White, an ex-convict, hired on by church members three years ago, admitted to killing 24-year-old Rebekah Gay in her trailer on Wednesday.

::snipping2::

http://www.memphisrap.com/2012/11/02/pastor-kills-daughter-of-fiancee-to-carry-out-sexual-fantasy-with-dead-body/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2012, 04:30:47 PM »

Prosecutor Risa Scully issued a media release Nov. 1

http://media.mlive.com/saginawnews_impact/other/Att0001.pdf
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2012, 04:39:48 PM »

Murder suspect has hurt women before
John White now charged in Rebekah Gay's murder
Updated: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 4:17 PM EDT

White attacked the high school student, who was his neighbor, at his Battle Creek home after showing her a slot-car racing layout in his basement, the articles show. Authorities called the attack unprovoked at the time.

White served two years of his five- to 10-year sentence in that case.

In 1995, he lived in Galesburg before pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of 26-year-old Vicky Sue Wall of Comstock Township, according to a May 9, 1995 article from the Kalamazoo Gazette.

Wall had last been seen on July 11, 1994, getting into White's pickup truck. She had been involved with the then-37-year-old White, who was married to and had children with another woman at the time.

That article said Wall's body was found in a wooded area off East H Avenue on Aug. 27, 1994, six weeks after she went missing. Her body was so decomposed when it was recovered that authorities could not determine an exact cause of death.

Assistant prosecutor Carrie Klein told the Kalamazoo Gazette at the time that White never explained the circumstances of the death, despite agreeing to plead guilty.

"This was a tragic accident and I am truly sorry," White said during the 1995 sentencing, the Gazette reported. "I love Vicky."

White served 12 years of his eight- to 15-year sentence

In August 2009, White became pastor at the 14-member Christ Community Fellowship church in Mount Pleasant.

The church elder there told 24 Hour News 8 she believes White got his credentials to be a pastor while in prison. She also said she thinks he drove a semi-truck when he first got out of prison, but he does not have a commercial driver's license.

The church elder said they met White on a fluke. When they needed a locksmith, the brother of White's most recent victim Rebekah Gay did the job. He asked if they needed a pastor and mentioned that he knew a guy.

As for White's criminal record, his congregation says he told them he had walked away from a woman who had overdosed.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/murder-suspect-john-white-criminal-history
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2012, 04:47:40 PM »

His Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pastorjohnwhite1957
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2012, 04:52:10 PM »

Another FB account

https://www.facebook.com/christcommunityfellowship
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 04:55:06 PM »

Offender Name: JOHN DOUGLAS WHITE
Offender ID:133238
Date of Birth:05/20/1957
Race: White
Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender:Isabella County Sheriff's Office

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=23005&agency=37&id=133238&searchType=offender
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2012, 05:21:54 PM »

Accused killer had extensive criminal history
Posted: Nov 02, 2012 2:36 PM MDT
Updated: Nov 02, 2012 2:48 PM MDT

Meanwhile, TV5 has learned much more about White's extensive criminal background.

The state Corrections Department says White was denied parole several times while serving a sentence for manslaughter in the death of a Kalamazoo County woman. He was released from prison in 2007 after nearly 12 years. In the early 1980s, White was accused of choking and stabbing a 17-year-old girl in Battle Creek. Department of Corrections spokesman, Russ Marlan, says White was sentenced to at least five years in prison but was granted probation and an early release.

Up until his arrest, White served as pastor of Christ Community Fellowship, a tiny congregation west of Mount Pleasant. Houghton says White had been pastor of the 14-member church since 2009.

A vigil will be held in Gay's honor Friday at 8 p.m. at Midland Bullock Creek High School located at 1420 Badour Road in Midland Township.

White is due back in court Thursday, Nov. 8.

http://www.wnem.com/story/19989063/man-accused-of-killing-local-mom-24-had-extensive-criminal-history
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2012, 05:26:56 PM »

Cops: Pastor killed fiancee's daughter for fantasy
Nov 2, 2012 10:11am

White said he drank four or five beers before going to Gay's mobile home and repeatedly striking her head with a mallet and strangling her with a zip tie, according to a court filing. He said he stripped her but does not remember if he carried out his fantasy of having sex with Gay's dead body.

"He just basically said he was attracted to her, thought she was a very cute girl. It's a crazy, tragic situation," Isabella County Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski told The Associated Press.

White confessed after investigators told him Gay's body was likely to deteriorate in the cold, wet weather, Mioduszewski said.

http://www.necn.com/11/02/12/Mich-man-admits-killing-woman-in-sex-fan/landing_nation.html?&apID=df954c25ff5c4b6fbbcffdb889577b4b
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2012, 05:52:19 PM »

Thanks for all the info NR!   

I haven't even read a lot of it yet, but I feel sick to my stomach!

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G !

I just hope and pray her little boy is not a witness.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2012, 06:02:37 PM »

'Rebekah was loving and kind' (VIDEO)

Vigil held at Bullock Creek High School

Updated: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 5:28 PM EDT

MIDLAND, Mich. (WOOD) - Rebekah Gay graduated from Bullock Creek High School in Midland a few years ago. But Friday night it will be the sight of a vigil held for her, two days after she was brutally murdered in her home.

Friday afternoon, her boyfriend was too distraught to talk to 24 Hour News 8. But his mother, Lisa Wilson, said the entire family was in "shock and disbelief that anyone could do anything so evil, especially to someone who is as loving and kind as Rebekah was."

What Rebekah didn't know is that her boyfriend had just bought an engagement ring and was planning to ask her to marry him soon.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/rebekah-gay-vigil-family-speaks-110212
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 06:07:18 PM »

Thanks for all the info NR!   

I haven't even read a lot of it yet, but I feel sick to my stomach!

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G !

I just hope and pray her little boy is not a witness.   

Twisted and disturbing does not even come close to describing this.  I pray as well that the little boy saw and heard nothing and that he was safe asleep while the sicko was dumping Rebekah in the ditch.  I pray he did not bring her son with him.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 06:28:27 PM »

Suspect in Rebekah Gay slaying avoided murder charge in Kalamazoo case because woman's body was decomposed
November 02, 2012 at 5:58 PM, updated November 02, 2012 at 6:00 PM

KALAMAZOO, MI — John Douglas White told a Kalamazoo County judge in 1995 that he killed his 26-year-old mistress, leaving her nude body in a wooded area in Comstock Township.

At the time, White called the entire episode a “tragic accident” and the badly decomposed condition of Vicky Wall’s body left investigators with no way of proving exactly how she met her demise

White had drawn the attention of police. In 1981, he was convicted of assault with intent to commit murder in the stabbing of a 17-year-old woman in Calhoun County.

The woman survived the incident and Michigan Department of Corrections spokesman Russ Marlan said White was sentenced to 5 to 10 years in prison for the assault.

Marlan said MDOC records say White choked the teen in the basement of his home, threw her to the ground and then stabbed her in the chest and back with a hunting knife. He then stopped the assault, summoned his wife and police were called.

MDOC records show that White only served prison time in the case until 1983 because his sentence was overturned on appeal and he was re-sentenced to probation on a charge of assault with intent to commit great bodily harm less than murder and released from prison.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2012/11/suspect_in_rebekah_gay_slaying.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2012, 07:35:24 PM »

Pastor charged with killing fiancee's daughter
6:14 PM, Nov 2, 2012

The sheriff said he didn't notice much remorse from White, just regret that his congregation would find out what he had done.

She said White got on her roof and cleaned her neglected gutters last week, a chore that inspired his Sunday sermon.

He said "we need to check closely the seeds we sprout in ourselves. Nothing can be hidden from God," Naughton recalled

http://www.lohud.com/usatoday/article/1678103?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CNews%7Cs
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2012, 08:25:23 PM »

White to 1st victim: 'Are you dead yet?' (VIDEO)      

John White charged in Oct. 31 Mt. Pleasant murder

Updated: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 7:04 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 5:42 PM EDT

SPRINGFIELD, Mich. (WOOD) - She is the first known victim of John White, the 55-year-old pastor now accused of killing a 24-year-old Mount Pleasant mom.

Theresa Morris, now 49, was 17 when White stabbed her 15 times in the basement of his Battle Creek home in 1980.

She is convinced -- based on his words during the attack -- that she wasn't his first victim.

"He said, 'This isn't my first time. Just shut up. You're making this more difficult than it has to be,'" she recalled on Friday in an interview with 24 Hour News 8.

She said she would not be surprised if there are more victims that no one knows about.

Morris, then Theresa Etherton, was a student at Battle Creek Central High School and lived just down the street from White, then a 22-year-old married man. She described him as polite and unassuming. He had invited her over to look at his new slot-car racetrack.

Within moments, she said, she felt the first stab under her right shoulder blade.

"It's just a really weird feeling that you get when you're stabbed," she recalled. "I couldn't breathe. I guess he'd punctured my lung."

She said she fought him and was still standing when he cut open her abdomen.

"I remember watching him, and it was just, the look on his face was just like pure pleasure, like putting a knife into butter," she said.

At one point, she said, he took a break to use the bathroom. A few times, she said, he called her by his wife's name. He said he was angry that his wife had gained weight.

"He held me while he did it, just kept rocking me. Shhhhh. Go to sleep."

At some point, she fell to the floor.

"He would stand there, and he would look at me on the floor, and he says, 'Well, are you dead yet?'"

She pointed to a scar on her left upper arm, which she considers a badge of honor. She used that arm to block a stab she believes was meant for her heart.

Morris said she is not surprised to learn that in the most recent case, White told police that wanted to have sex with Rebekah Gay after killing her in Isabella County. She believes that was his plan for her more than 30 years ago.

"He said, 'You're going to be a really nice piece of meat.' I said, 'What the hell are you talking about?' He said, 'If I can't have you, I'm sure as hell not going to let anybody else have you.'"

She said he kissed her and touched her as she lay bleeding on the floor.

"He wiped my mouth off and he kissed me and he held my hand and he said, 'You're going to go now.' He says, 'I'm really sorry you had to go like this.' He said, 'But what the f---, you're just a woman.'"

She said she played dead and that he left her, believing he had cut her throat. Instead, he got her chin.

"Thank goodness there was enough blood to let him think he had cut my throat," she said.

At one point, she said, White's wife walked in with a sheet.

The wife "put a sheet over my face and said, 'Shut up, just shut up,' and I'm just begging her for help," she said. The wife, she said, walked away.

A woman visiting the home heard her screams and helped her, she said. Soon, there were police and paramedics. If not for surgeons, she said, she would have been White's first known killing.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/kalamazoo_and_battle_creek/White-to-1st-victim-Are-you-dead-yet
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2012, 08:27:07 PM »

Report: Victim of attack by John White, suspect in Rebekah Gay slaying, talks about 1980 attack
November 02, 2012 at 7:42 PM, updated November 02, 2012 at 7:43 PM

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2012/11/report_victim_of_attack_by_joh.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2012, 08:31:42 PM »

A Dark Past Revealed Of The Former Pastor Who Killed Rebekah Gay (VIDEO)
7:14 p.m. EDT, November 2, 2012

The murder investigation continued Friday against John White in the Mount Pleasant area.

White is accused of killing his girlfriend's daughter, 24-year-old Rebekah Gay. FOX 17 has learning more about what appeared to be many warning signs over the years that John White might harm another woman.

She said she felt a strange feeling come over her and she wanted to get out of the basement, so she began to leave. That's when she says she heard him run up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder. She felt him hit her back and she says she started to smile when, "All of a sudden it felt real cold and I felt something gushing." She says she turned around and White was smiling at her and mumbled, "You're going to know what it feels like to die." Then, he grabbed her arm and stabbed her in the back of the neck and again several more times. He was convicted of assault with intent to murder for that crime.

White apologized at that stabbing sentencing, saying, "I don't know if sorry is a word, it really couldn't....I don't think it couldn't even come close to patching up what's happened. I have never in my life hurt anybody. I've always prided myself on trying to be a friendly person, make friends and just enjoy as much out of life as I can. I am just the type of person who keeps to myself too much. That's probably where I went wrong."

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-the-dark-past-of-the-former-pastor-who-killed-rebekah-gay-20121102,0,3570688.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2012, 08:44:32 PM »

Confession: Wearing a 'suicide prevention suit', White confessed to hiding Gay's naked body after beating her to death but says he cannot remember whether he acted out his fantasy of having sex with her body

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226970/Pastor-55-strangled-fiancees-daughter-24-fantasizing-having-sex-dead-body-helped-son-3-ready-Halloween.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2012, 08:58:51 PM »

Candlelight vigil planned for Rebekah Gay (VIDEO)
Updated: Nov 02, 2012 4:12 PM MDT

http://www.abc12.com/story/19985973/candlelight-vigil-planned-for-rebekah-gay
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2012, 09:08:35 PM »

Pastor charged with killing fiancee's daughter
 8:36 pm Nov 2, 2012

At the trailer park on Friday, pictures of pumpkins and other Halloween decorations were still on Gay's home. Park resident Matt Brown said White regularly cut through his yard to visit Gay's trailer that was one street away.

Brown, 21, said White seemed to have scratches on his face when he told residents Wednesday that Gay was missing and that her car had been found outside a bar.

"It looked like he was in a struggle," Brown recalled.

http://www.timesleader.com/stories/Pastor-charged-with-killing-fiancees-daughter,224958
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2012, 12:40:01 AM »

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/rebekah-gay-vigil-family-speaks-110212

From the video:

Pictures of Rebekah with her boyfriend of two years (he'd recently bought an engagement ring for her and planned to propose...she didn't know) and her precious three year old son, Conway.

So sad... Crying or Very sad

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.