April 19, 2024, 03:29:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Federal agents: Help us identify endangered teen  (Read 8187 times)
Toler
Monkey Junky

« on: June 22, 2012, 11:57:39 PM »

June 22 '12
Edit to add link per Toler.  MB
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/22/12363420-federal-agents-help-us-identify-endangered-teen?lite

Federal agents in Minnesota are pleading with the public to help identify a teen who may be in danger with other youths.

www.ice.gov

"We believe the pictured individual is at risk and may need law enforcement assistance, but may not be able to request it," ICE spokesman Shawn Neudauer told msnbc.com on Friday.

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in Minneapolis released still photos from online video showing a dark-haired male teen.

"We believe that if we can identify him, we can remove multiple young people from a dangerous environment," he said.

Neudauer would not comment on the circumstances surrounding the case but said agents discovered images of the teen during a separate investigation.  

“We believe he lived or may have lived in Minnesota or western Wisconsin,” Neudauer said. “It is entirely possible this young man is not currently in Minnesota or Wisconsin, but has either a friend or relative in the area, or recently moved from one of those states.”

Neudauer said the photos are still shots from an online video. In the photograph, the teen is pictured wearing a blue and red Minnesota Twins T-shirt. Other details released by ICE:
 •The teen is between ages 13 and 19
 •Photos were taken in a basement
 •The photos are no more than 18 months to 24 months old, based on the Minnesota logo and when it first appeared in the market (July 2010) – also, it appears faded from several washings.

“Tips have been coming in and we have a good number of leads, but we’re still investigating the case,” he said.

People with information can contact ICE/HSI on their tip line at 866-347-2423 or online at www.ice.gov/tips/

There are pics at link, hope someone will please post them. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 12:21:36 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 12:02:07 AM »

Guess the link would help....  Fixed.  Thank you. MB

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/22/12363420-federal-agents-help-us-identify-endangered-teen?lite
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 12:22:52 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 12:13:07 AM »

His eyes seems to be spaced far apart like those with a disability.  I sure hope he can be id'ed and helped.  I don't want to even think about what might be concerning LE that they want to find him.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 11:27:08 AM »

the boy has some type of Craniofacial Disorder,,i googled img for craniosynostosis types
and some of the various terms for the disorder,hoping i would see him as a poster child
wonder if the fbi has sent his img to,the medical community for his disorder,im sure his
dr. will recognize him,my niece has a Craniofacial Disorder,craniosynostosis,she had the
 surgery early and is fine,she is 31 now,sometimes if more than one suture is affected or
it is a severe closure the child can have delayed development, from the pressure put on
brain during pregnancy

my niece procedure
http://www.craniofacial.net/conditions-craniosynostosis-lambdoidal

more info
http://www.craniosynostosis.net/craniosynostosis-before-after-results-photos/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 02:05:30 PM »

His eyes seems to be spaced far apart like those with a disability.  I sure hope he can be id'ed and helped.  I don't want to even think about what might be concerning LE that they want to find him.

Since Mr. Neudauer is speaking for ICE I would assume he is investigating cyber crimes/human trafficking so I'm sure this young man is suffering horribly at the hands of some very sick pervs!  I hope they find him soon and sounds like they are on it but this type of crime is so underground and people/kids are shuffled through cities so fast.  It's heartbreaking.  We just had a sting in my little area of N. FL involving cyber crimes.  A man actually answered an ad from and investigator posing as a Wiccan father needing his 11yo to be "brought into womanhood".  The "father" asked the perv to pick up a Slurpie(?sp) for the child.  He did and was arrested at the door!  What a freak!  I can not give you the link as this is our local weekly crime blotter and has no website.  I can give the name of it if needed.
http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/12_People_Arrested_in_Internet_Sex_Sting_in_Bay_County_159644065.html
This is the link to local news who broke the story.  Heehee, our town is so small that each week all the criminals are listed with their pictures!  Can't get away with anything here! lol
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 01:46:46 AM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/21/federal-agents-seek-help-in-identifying-endangered-child/
8:10 pm ET June 26, 2012
Agents with Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations are asking for the public's help in identifying a boy they believe to be in his teens seen in a Web-based video.

Agents think that by identifying the teen they will be able to help at least one other child out of a dangerous situation and possibly more.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 05:50:03 AM »

Since Mr. Neudauer is speaking for ICE I would assume he is investigating cyber crimes/human trafficking so I'm sure this young man is suffering horribly at the hands of some very sick pervs!  I hope they find him soon and sounds like they are on it but this type of crime is so underground and people/kids are shuffled through cities so fast.  It's heartbreaking.  We just had a sting in my little area of N. FL involving cyber crimes.  A man actually answered an ad from and investigator posing as a Wiccan father needing his 11yo to be "brought into womanhood".  The "father" asked the perv to pick up a Slurpie(?sp) for the child.  He did and was arrested at the door!  What a freak!  I can not give you the link as this is our local weekly crime blotter and has no website.  I can give the name of it if needed.
http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/12_People_Arrested_in_Internet_Sex_Sting_in_Bay_County_159644065.html
This is the link to local news who broke the story.  Heehee, our town is so small that each week all the criminals are listed with their pictures!  Can't get away with anything here! lol

From the link above........ "The 77 year old is a retired lieutenant colonel from the United States Air Force." 

I just threw up a bit in my mouth........... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 05:18:24 PM »

Nut-I agree!  From pre-teen to geriatric, pedos have no face or age!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 09:30:46 AM »

I am moving this to Crimes against children...no updates, as far as I can tell.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.