April 19, 2024, 02:53:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I also had a dream with a license plate number  (Read 3180 times)
deadrock
Scared Monkey

« on: June 14, 2005, 11:50:51 AM »

After reading Zach's post about seeing a license plate number IPI-612 in a dream about Natalie, I had to post mine as well.

I had a dream last week, Wed. or Thurs. night. I saw a car, a convertible I think. There were two or more men who had  just put someone whom I did not see in the trunk of the car. I approached the car as the men got in and were starting to drive away. I tried to get a look at the license plate and came up with the last digits of 9613. One of the men noticed me and pulled his gun, pointed it at me at which time I awoke. The next morning I turned on the news and the first thing I saw was the Natalie story. It seems that the numbers IPI-162 and 9613 are enough similar to be significant.

I would like to reply to Zach directly but do not know how to. Any help on this would be appreciated.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 11:52:44 AM »

Have you had any types of dreams like this before? Have they come true? Not to discredit you. I was just wondering. Thanks.

To send a PM click on the user name and you will see "PM" click that and you can write them a private message.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 11:53:31 AM »

aruban plate are the letter V and usually 4-5 numbers although the taxi do have tx in the front , i think

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.