March 28, 2024, 07:47:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 'Have Nots' On Main Street  (Read 1828 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 08, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »

When our financial system collapsed, we were Americans together losing our jobs and worrying about our future.  It didn't matter if you were a union member or not, you struggled to send your children to school, and your children struggled with unemployment.  Friends and family were losing their homes.

What do people see when they look around today?

Obama's union friends seem to have new windows, doors, major home improvements, new furniture, lots of new toys.  Their formerly unemployed children have jobs, houses, and no one talks about how the family paid for all this stuff.

Were they in the community organization loop?  Special Obamacash programs made available to Obama's friends by invitation only?

What of the rest of America?  Many continue to lose their home, jobs, and hope for the future.  What was their crime? 

It's not that Obama is against you, you're just not on his friends list.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 07:48:16 PM »

I think Obama will continue to 'roll' America. 

If you had a job, you won't in Obama new global vision.

If you saved for retirement because you were told for years that Social Security won't be there, your money and savings will soon be worthless.  No need to worry, Obamacrats will help you, means test your retirement and give you a fair allowance.

If your children were not part of Obama's treasured skin colors, they will still be allowed an education, but those folks, based on skin color, that he is for will get a free ride, and those he isn't against, but is not for will get large loans.

Jobs will continue to be awarded not based on qualifications, but on race based statistics and using the wisdom of the DOJ and Eric Holder.

This is the rolling of America.  If you always did the right thing, you will have nothing in the future.  Those who are Obama's choses people will have your stuff and everything they can imagine.

It's also Obama's global vision.  Jobs for everyone but Americans.  Jobs in America doled out by race and union affiliation.

Just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 10:43:07 AM »

This is an oldie and sad thread.  If you had a job, you may live on welfare until the cliff.  If you're looking or a job and are white you have the added burden of Obama's racial preference which may be an mountain to high for America's white young people. 

Racial preference is the new game.  'Disparity' is the new institutional racism. 

'They're racists and they don't know it' - M.O.

The rolling of America, one generation at a time.

Hard work and character don't matter in Obamanomics.  It's all about the color of your skin.

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 11:08:44 AM »

Obama talks a lot about 'the best and brightest' but he never includes his policy of racial discrimination.  Only the best and brightest minorities (now the majority) will get any available.  It's all about skin color.

jmho

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 05:10:38 PM »

Just wanted to spread the love around, this fine day.

------

Nov 12, 2012 1:43pm

Norquist Says Obama Portrayed Romney as a ‘Poopy-Head’

“We just had an election, and the House of Representatives was elected committed to keeping taxes low,” Norquist told interviewer Charlie Rose.

“The president was elected on the basis that he was not Romney and that Romney was a poopy-head, and you should vote against Romney, and he won by two points,” Norquist said, referring to Obama’s 50 percent to 48 percent margin of victory in the national popular vote.  ”But he didn’t make the case that we should have higher taxes and higher spending. He kind of sounded like the opposite.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/norquist-says-obama-portrayed-romney-as-a-poopy-head/

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.