March 29, 2024, 02:55:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abolish Federal Reserve Trust Fund Babies  (Read 1732 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 17, 2012, 08:29:53 AM »

I recall many years ago learning about the kinder gentler nation made possible by FDR.  Social Security!  Save old people from poverty.  Welfare.  A chicken in every pot.

Did FDR save America or enslave a nation?  Future generations?

Today, we are still paying off that debt.  How many Trust Fund Billionaires have been minted since the Fed was formed?

While every day people lost their homes, jobs, savings, and dignity during the First Great Depression, how many Trust Fund Billionaires did the Fed and Depression create?

How many lost decades did everyday people struggle with high inflation, price/wage controls, and federal control of the economy?

How many decades did it take to pay off the money printing by the Federal Reserve?

Why isn't the historical business, the money printing, borrowing/wheeling/dealing made public?  Who could it possibly hurt after all these years?

How many Trust Fund families lived in luxury during the Depression?  Would they have those trust funds if the Fed didn't exist?

Just a few peeks at where the Fed sends money, and how much TRILLIONS, is eye opening.  Why hasn't the Fed been fully audited and all the wheeling/dealing/borrowing been made public? 

Don't taxpayers have a right to know where their money goes?

How many decades will it take to pay off the money being created in cyber space by the Federal Reserve today?  Does it really matter how low the interest rate is when no one has a job?  Your money is worth less and less every hour?  How great will the inflation be?  Joblessness?  Hopelessness?

Do Trust Fund TRILLIONAIRES really care how much they raise taxes on working people?  Will it ever hit their trust fund or off shore investments?  I don't think so.

How many jobs are continuing to be off-shored to protect the wealth of global bankers and friends of the Fed?

How many Trust Fund Trillionaires are being created every day at the Fed?  At Obama's regulatory agencies?

I think the Fed has lasted too long.  Time to audit, abolish, and publish.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 08:34:36 AM »

"Seth Klarman Questions Morality at the Federal Reserve"

"Finally, we must question the morality of Fed programs that trick people (as if they were Pavlov's dogs) into behaviors that are adverse to their own long-term best interest. What kind of government entity cajoles savers to spend, when years of under-saving and overspending have left the consumer in terrible shape? What kind of entity tricks its citizens into paying higher and higher prices to buy stocks? What kind of entity drives the return on retirees' savings to zero for seven years (2008-2015 and counting) in order to rescue poorly managed banks? Not the kind that should play this large a role in the economy."

"An environment where financial crises are seen to be a regular part of the landscape is one where people might actually take more precautions. People would maintain a margin of safety in all their decisions. Investment and otherwise, regulations would be well thought out and diligently enforced, and the unscrupulous and the incompetent would quickly fail and disappear from the scene. Modern day attempts to abolish failure only serve to ensure it, as moral hazard-- the likelihood that people's behavior changes in response to artificial supports or guarantees-- surges. Attempts to prevent or wish away future crises only make them more likely. Only by allowing, even welcoming, episodic failure do we have a chance of reducing the likelihood and magnitude' of future financial crises."

read more here - http://www.gurufocus.com/news/193825/seth-klarman-questions-morality-at-the-federal-reserve

Who is paying for all this failure?  American citizens and taxpayers.

Is it really failure?  For looting prepared for in advance?  Socialized gambling losses?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.