April 30, 2024, 02:34:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samantha McNorton - missing since 11/2/12. Body found 11/17/12 in Wise Co. Tx.  (Read 7250 times)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« on: November 18, 2012, 11:33:57 PM »

Woman's body found buried in Wise County
Posted Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/18/4424216/womans-body-found-buried-in-wise.html#storylink=cpy
A woman's body was found buried in rural Wise County at a site provided to authorities by a suspect in a missing woman case, the sheriff said Sunday.
A positive identification on the victim had not been made as of Sunday night, authorities said.
But a man who authorities believe was involved in the disappearance of Samantha McNorton, 28, of Sunset, provided authorities with details that led investigators to the burial site near County Road 2535 and Greenwood Road in northeast Wise County, Sheriff David Walker said Sunday night.
The suspect, whom authorities did not identify, remained in custody Sunday.
The body was taken to the Dallas County medical examiner's office for positive identification, authorities said.
Based on information provided by the suspect, investigators drove to the burial location late Saturday, discovered the body and secured the area, Walker said.

::snipping2::

http://www.wcmessenger.com/2012/update/body-found-near-greenwood/
Body found near Greenwood

The body of what appears to be a woman was discovered near the intersection of County Road 2535 and Greewood Road overnight. Wise County Sheriff David Walker said the suspect involved with a missing person’s case of Samantha McNorton, 28, of Sunset provided the information that led to a grave where the body was found.
Walker said the body was taken to the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office. McNorton was allegedly last seen Nov. 2 with Davis Malone, 29, of Bowie in Runaway Bay.

Samantha's FB

https://www.facebook.com/samantha.mcnorton
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 02:27:22 AM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/11/18/body-found-in-wise-county/

November 18, 2012 7:40 PM

WISE COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – The body of a woman was recovered in a wooded area Sunday morning.

Wise County Sheriff David Walker says the body may be the missing 28-year-old Samantha McNorton. McNorton who was allegedly last seen more than two weeks ago in Richland Hills.

A search team was led to the body by 29-year-old David Malone. Malone is believed to be an acquaintance of the woman.  He has since been arrested on unrelated charges.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 12:01:35 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/mcnorton-missing-woman-179874251.html

Missing woman found dead; boyfriend charged

by WENDY CORONA
WFAA
Posted on November 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Updated today at 10:13 AM

DECATUR — The boyfriend of a woman who vanished in early November was charged with murder after her body was found Sunday in north Decatur.

Randy and Jody McNorton were brought to their knees.

Their daughter, 28-year-old Samantha McNorton had last been seen on November 2 at the One Stop convenience store in Runaway Bay.

Her family now has a sense of closure.

“Right now, we need lots of prayers,” Jody said. “Thank God. It was all I was asking for.”

“I don't know where to go from here; I don't know what to do. She was everything,” said Paul Agnew, the father of McNorton's three young children ages 2, 4 and 6.
Agnew wore pink, her favorite color.

Malone was arrested Thursday night on a sexual assault charge, and held in Parker County Jail. Investigators, however, would not reveal the identity of the victim. Malone was later officially charged in the murder of McNorton.

A missing persons report on McNorton wasn't filed until last Tuesday, November 13.
Jody McNorton said it was not uncommon for her daughter to be out of sight for a week at a time. That’s why the family delayed filing a missing persons report with Richland Hills police.

The search for Samantha McNorton began Thursday afternoon with deputies from Wise, Parker, Jack and Montague counties. There was also an aerial search.

David Malone's criminal record extends over a decade, and includes misdemeanors and felonies.

On Sunday night, he was moved from Parker County Jail and is now in Wise County custody.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 12:06:23 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20134566/man-led-investigators-to-womans-grave-sheriff-says

Man led investigators to woman's grave, sheriff says

Posted: Nov 19, 2012 6:40 AM CST
Updated: Nov 19, 2012 10:38 AM CST
By: Kevin Boie - email

David Malone

Samantha McNorton

WISE COUNTY, Texas -
A man charged with murdering a missing Wise County woman led investigators to a woman's makeshift grave, according to the Wise County Sheriff's Office.

Investigators said Malone was the last person seen with 28-year-old Samantha McNorton, who disappeared two weeks ago from Runaway Bay.

They said Malone not only confessed to killing McNorton but also told them where to find her buried body.

Malone is charged with murder and is being held on a $2 million bond.

The medical examiner in Dallas will officially identify the remains, which are assumed to be McNorton's.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 01:44:45 PM »

http://www.wcmessenger.com/update/

Monday, November 19, 2012

MALONE CHARGED WITH MURDER – David Malone, the suspect in the disappearance of Samantha McNorton, 28, of Sunset, was charged with murder Sunday evening. During the overnight hours Saturday into Sunday morning, Malone, 29, of Bowie led investigators to a rural area near Greenwood. A woman’s body was found in a grave at the location, near the intersection of County Road 2535 and Greenwood Road. Wise County Sheriff David Walker said the body appeared to be that of a female, but it may be some time today before a positive identification can be made. Texas Rangers, the Wise County Sheriff’s Office and forensic anthropologists from the University of North Texas spent much of the day Sunday at the location.                       ::snipping2::

McNorton was allegedly last seen Nov. 2 with Malone in Runaway Bay. McNorton’s family members reported her missing Nov. 13. Malone is being held in the Wise County Jail with bond set at $2 million.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 11:48:36 PM »

Another mother lost to her children and all who loved her.  So sad.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 12:10:34 PM »

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MURDER CASE UPDATE – The body of a Sunset woman found buried in a shallow grave in a wooded area south of Greenwood appears to be that of Samantha McNorton, 28. Although investigators are still waiting on confirmation from the medical examiner’s office, other evidence, such as tattoos on the victim that match those as described by family members, indicate it is McNorton. David W. Malone, 29, of Bowie has been charged with the murder and is being held under a $2 million bond.
  investigators believe it occurred at a separate, still undisclosed, location in Wise County. Sheriff David Walker said they are still waiting on autopsy results before releasing how she was murdered, but he did say it was a “violent murder.”

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 01:46:40 PM »

November 21, 2012
 Woman's body found in Wise County grave

WEATHERFORD — Samantha Jo McNorton, a mother of three, went missing about a week and a half after she told Parker County authorities that the man she had been dating, David Wayne Malone, violently beat and sexually assaulted her at his Parker County home in late October.

The 28-year-old woman’s body was discovered Sunday in northern Wise County in a grave where Malone, 29, reportedly told authorities he buried her after stabbing and strangling her.

Parker County sheriff’s deputies were contacted Oct. 26 about the alleged assault that occurred at Malone’s Parker County home.

McNorton told the responding deputy that she and Malone had argued Oct. 25, so she left his residence in the 600 block of Lynch Bend Road.

Malone contacted her later that evening, “professed his love for her” and asked her to come back, court documents state.

She arrived back at his home at around 11 p.m., she reportedly told the deputy.

However, when she got there, he allegedly began calling her a “whore,” “slut,” and “skank.”

After making her remove her clothing, he forcefully sexually assaulted her, causing bleeding, the woman told deputies. He then kicked her in the genitals, threw her down in the shower, causing her to strike her back, kicked her in the chest, hit her in the face and spit on her, according to the arrest affidavit.

At some point, he struck her, causing her to lose consciousness, she told authorities

http://weatherforddemocrat.com/top-news/x942830697/Womans-body-found-in-Wise-County-grave
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 04:53:52 PM »

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MALONE SPEAKS — In a jailhouse interview with the Messenger yesterday, David Malone said he murdered girlfriend Samantha Jo McNorton of Sunset after she told him she had cheated on him. “I lost it,” he said. “I kind of had an out of body experience when I was there. Satan was there. He told me why I was there. He told me the reason why I met her, because he wanted her.” The arrest warrant affidavit states that Malone killed McNorton “by cutting and stabbing her with a knife and strangling her with his hands.” Malone said he killed McNorton off Farm Road 920 in South Wise County and then buried her body near Greenwood.  ::snipping2::
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 02:08:46 PM »

Thankyou Mr. Malone, you just saved my little town a heck of a lot in Taxpayer dollars!

CONFESSED KILLER FOUND HANGED IN JAIL CELL
11/23/12

http://www.wcmessenger.com/breaking/

MURDER SUSPECT FOUND HANGED – David W. Malone, 29, of Bowie was found hanging by a bed sheet in his cell at the Wise County Jail Wednesday night around 9. Sheriff David Walker said that jailers had Malone in an isolation cell and were checking on him every 30 minutes. “When the jailer last walked by Malone was talking on the telephone,” Walker said Thursday. Seventeen minutes later the jailer looked inside the cell and saw Malone hanging from the sheet. Wise County EMS and the Decatur Fire Department were called and gave Malone CPR at the scene and on the way to Wise Regional Health System. Justice of the Peace Mandy Hopkins Hayes pronounced Malone dead at the hospital.             ::snipping2::

Malone earlier this week admitted to killing Samantha Jo McNorton, 29, and burying her body in a desolate field near Greenwood. He was being held on $2 million bond. Walker said his jailers had received no indication of suicidal tendencies from Malone.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 06:23:10 PM »

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.