March 28, 2024, 12:35:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Savannah Hurley 11 Years Old AMBER ALERT 11-19-2012 Trinity County Tx(found safe  (Read 6990 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« on: November 19, 2012, 10:29:16 PM »

http://www.kltv.com/story/20142360/amber-alert-issued-for-11-year-old-girl-might-be-in-the-woodlands

Amber Alert Issued for 11-year-old Trinity County girl

Posted: Nov 19, 2012 8:24 PM CST
Updated: Nov 19, 2012 8:52 PM CST
By Leigha Hughes - bio | email

LUFKIN, TX (KTRE) -

Trinity County authorities have issued an Amber Alert for 11-year-old Savannah Hurley who was abducted by her mother Monday afternoon.

Police believe she could be in The Woodlands area.

The Amber Alert was issued around 7:45 p.m.

Any one with information about the suspect, child or vehicle should call the Trinity County Sheriff's office immediately at 936-642-1424

Here's a description of Savannah: White Female, approximately 4'10", 120 lbs

The suspect, her biological mother, Shelly Jean Hurley, is driving a White, 2006 Ford F-150, single cab truck with license plate: 58NZM4

Authorities say Savannah's mother, a known drug user, took her when CPS came to remove the child from her custody. According to the report, Shelly Jean Hurley had a violent confrontation with the CPS worked at the time of the abduction. Hurley threatened to run over the CPS worker with her car while leaving with Savannah.

::snipping2::
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 06:10:40 PM by klaasend » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 10:33:12 PM »

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Girl-allegedly-abducted-by-mom-two-may-be-in-4051505.php

Amber Alert issued for girl allegedly taken by her mom
Houston Chronicle | November 19, 2012 | Updated: November 19, 2012 9:15pm

An Amber Alert has been issued for an 11-year-old girl who was taken by her mother, authorities say.

According to Trinity County authorities, Savannah Hurley was abducted by her mother, Shelly Jean Hurley, at around 1 p.m. on Monday, when CPS came to remove the child from the woman's custody.

There was a fight between the mother and a CPS worker, authorities say, and Hurley, a known drug user, threatened to run over a CPS worker with her vehicle. The woman and child may be headed to the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Savannah is described as white, about 4 feet 10 inches tall and 120 pounds. Hurley is driving a white 2006 Ford F150, single cab, with license plate 58NZM4.

Anyone with information about this abduction is urged to call the Trinity County Sheriff's Office at 936-642-1424.

No further information is currently available.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 10:37:44 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Amber-Alert--11-year-old-girl-abducted-by-mother--180066371.html

Amber Alert: Girl abducted by mother believed to be headed to N. Texas

by KHOU.com staff
khou.com
Posted on November 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Updated today at 9:18 PM

HOUSTON – An Amber Alert was issued Monday for an 11-year-old girl who was allegedly abducted by her mother, the Trinity County Sheriff’s Office said.

Hurley allegedly threatened to run over the CPS worker with her car as she escaped with the child, deputies said. The child was believed to be in The Woodlands area Monday evening and the mother may be taking her to Florida, investigators said. Shortly after 9 p.m. the Amber Alert was canceled for the Houston area because the Trinity County Sheriff’s Office believed the mother was heading into the Garland/Dallas area.

Savannah is a white female, who is about 4 foot 10 inches tall and 120 pounds.

Her mother’s vehicle is a white, 2006 Ford F150, single cab, with license plate 58NZM4.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 10:46:37 PM »

https://www.amberplan.net/full_info.asp?intAlert_ID=825&strAlertSubject=CANCELLATION

Amber Cancellation Details
LAST UPDATED: :    11/19/2012   TIME:    9:07:00 PM   
Click on photo for larger view
FIRST NAME:    Savannah
LAST NAME:    Hurley
CITY:    Houston
COUNTY:    Harris
REPORTING AGENCY:    Trinity County Sheriff's Office
PUBLIC CONTACT #:    936-642-1424

Alert Details:
Trinity County Sheriff's Office has requested a re-issuance of a Deep East Texas Amber Alert issued in their region for a child believed to be in the Woodlands area. Earlier today around 1:00 PM, eleven-year-old Savannah Hurley was abducted by her mother when CPS came to remove the child from her custody. The mother, Shelly Jean Hurley is a known drug user and had a violent confrontation with the CPS worker at the time of the abduction. Ms. Hurley threatened to run over the CPS worker with her car while absconding with the child. The mother may be taking the child to Florida. Savannah is a white female, approximately 4' 10' and 120 pounds. Anyone with information regarding the child, suspect or vehicle is requested to call Trinity County Sheriff's Office immediately at 936-642-1424. If/When additional information is available, it will be provided in an update to this Amber Alert.

Amber Update Info:
This is a correction to the License Plate Number - it is 58NZM4. The vehicle is a white, 2006 Ford F150, single cab, with license plate 58NZM4.

Cancellation Message:
The Trinity County Sheriff's Office reports that the mother has moved out of the Houston area and is heading into the Garland/Dallas area. The Houston-area alert is being canceled and the Dallas-Fort Worth Amber Alert is being requested for that area.

Suspect / Vehicle Info:
The suspect is the biological mother, Shelly Jean Hurley. Her vehicle is a white, 2006 Ford F150, single cab, with license plate 58NZMY.

PUBLIC CONTACT #:  936-642-1424

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 11:39:05 PM »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missing-11-Year-Old-From-Houston-Area-Sought-180077051.html

Missing 11-Year-Old From Houston Area Sought
Amber Alert not been issued in North Texas as of late Monday night
Monday, Nov 19, 2012  |  Updated 10:04 PM CST

Authorities across the state are looking for a missing 11-year-old girl from the Houston area.

Investigators say 11-year-old Savannah Hurley was abducted by her mother, Shelly Jean Hurley.

The Amber Alert in the Woodlands area has been canceled, but the Trinity County Sheriff's Office said it had requested the alert be reissued for North Texas because the mother and daughter may be on their way to the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

An Amber Alert had not been issued as of 10 p.m. Monday.

Savannah Hurley is 11 years old. She is white, is about 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds.

Authorities said the girl may be traveling with her mother in a 2006 Ford F-150 single cab with the license plate 58NZM4.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 11:43:20 PM »

I don't understand why they would cancel and reissue the Amber Alert, they are believed to still be in the State of Texas so why wouldn't they just update the information?  I just think it's misleading since if you click on the twitter links to the original Amber Alert, it only says it has expired with no other information.  Also thought it was odd that they didn't have a picture of her mother either.  Doesn't she have a driver's license picture?  Just seems like that might help, since she could tell her daughter to stay in the floorboard to hide her while they're on the road.

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 11:52:32 PM »

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=11174

Amber Alert

Missing From:    The Woodlands, TX

Missing Date:   

Issued for:     Texas: Anderson, Angelina, Atascosa, Austin, Bandera, Bastrop, Bell, Bexar, Blanco, Bosque, Bowie, Brazoria, Brazos, Burleson, Burnet, Caldwell, Calhoun, Camp, Cass, Chambers, Cherokee, Collin, Colorado, Comal, Comanche, Cooke, Coryell, Dallas, Delta, Denton, DeWitt, Ellis, Erath, Falls, Fannin, Fayette, Fort Bend, Franklin, Freestone, Frio, Galveston, Gillespie, Goliad, Gonzales, Grayson, Gregg, Grimes, Guadalupe, Hamilton, Hardin, Harris, Harrison, Hays, Henderson, Hill, Hood, Hopkins, Houston, Hunt, Jackson, Jasper, Jefferson, Johnson, Karnes, Kaufman, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Lamar, Lampasas, Lavaca, Lee, Leon, Liberty, Limestone, Llano, Madison, Marion, Mason, Matagorda, McCulloch, McLennan, Medina, Menard, Milam, Mills, Montgomery, Morris, Nacogdoches, Navarro, Newton, Orange, Palo Pinto, Panola, Parker, Polk, Rains, Red River, Robertson, Rockwall, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, San Jacinto, San Saba, Shelby, Smith, Somervell, Tarrant, Titus, Travis, Trinity, Tyler, Upshur, Van Zandt, Victoria, Walker, Waller, Washington, Wharton, Williamson, Wilson, Wise, Wood

Contact:   If you have information, please contact Trinity County Sheriff's Office, 936-642-1424

Circumstances:    THE TRINIITY COUNTY SHERIFFÂ?S OFFICE IS SEARCHING FOR SAVANNAH HURLEY, WHITE, FEMALE, 11 YEARS OLD, 06/27/2001, 4Â? 10Â?, 120 LBS, BROWN HAIR, HAZEL EYES AND UNKNOWN CLOTHING HAS SMALL GAP BETWEEN FRONT TEETH AND PIERCED EARS. POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR SHELLY JEAN HURLEY, WHITE, FEMALE, 46 YEARS OLD, 12/16/1965, 5Â?4Â?, 110 LBS, BLONDE HAIR, BROWN EYES AND LAST SEEN WEARING BLUE JEANS, BROWN BELT, MULTICOLOR SHIRT SHOWING MIDRIF, IN HER ABDUCTION. THE SUSPECT IS DRIVING A WHITE, 2006, FORD, F-150 WITH TEXAS STATE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER 58NZM4. THE SUSPECT WAS LAST HEARD FROM IN THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS. LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS BELIEVE THIS CHILD TO BE IN GRAVE OR IMMEDIATE DANGER. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ABDUCTION, CALL THE TRINITY COUNTY SHERIFFÂ?S OFFICE at 936-642-1424.

Missing Child
Name:    Savannah Hurley
Alias:   
Hair Color:    Brown   Eye Color:    Hazel
Skin Color:    White   Age:    11 years old
Height:    4 feet 10 inches   Weight:    120 pounds
Description:    The child has a small gap in between her front teeth and pierced ears.

Suspect
Name:    Shelly Jean Hurley
Alias:   
Hair Color:    Blonde   Eye Color:    Brown
Skin Color:    White   Age:    46 years old
Height:    5 feet 4 inches   Weight:    110 pounds
Description:    The suspect was last seen wearing a blue jeans, a brown belt, and a multicolor shirt showing her midriff.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 12:03:53 AM »

I don't understand why they would cancel and reissue the Amber Alert, they are believed to still be in the State of Texas so why wouldn't they just update the information?  I just think it's misleading since if you click on the twitter links to the original Amber Alert, it only says it has expired with no other information.  Also thought it was odd that they didn't have a picture of her mother either.  Doesn't she have a driver's license picture?  Just seems like that might help, since she could tell her daughter to stay in the floorboard to hide her while they're on the road.

jmo

I agree -- sending lots of prayers!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 12:11:35 AM »

I posted the details above if it's too small to read, I had to shrink it to fit here.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=11174

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 12:14:34 AM »

jmo

I agree -- sending lots of prayers!

I'm praying she's found safe too, Sister. 

So glad to at least have a description of her mother, hopefully that will help someone spot them!

Suspect
Name:    Shelly Jean Hurley
Alias:   
Hair Color:    Blonde   Eye Color:    Brown
Skin Color:    White   Age:    46 years old
Height:    5 feet 4 inches   Weight:    110 pounds
Description:    The suspect was last seen wearing a blue jeans, a brown belt, and a multicolor shirt showing her midriff.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2012, 08:56:42 AM »

http://www.ktre.com/story/20142360/amber-alert-issued-for-11-year-old-girl-might-be-in-the-woodlands

Amber Alert: Search for missing East Texas girl expands
Posted: Nov 19, 2012 6:24 PM PST Updated: Nov 20, 2012 4:50 AM PST
By Leigha Hughes

TRINITY COUNTY, TX (KTRE) -

Authorities believe the woman accused of abducting her biological daughter in East Texas are now in a different vehicle than the one first described in an Amber Alert.

Early Tuesday, law enforcement updated their advisory, saying Shelly Jean Hurley, 46, may be driving to Florida with her 11-year-old daughter, Savannah Hurley. The two were last spotted in The Woodlands Monday afternoon.

Hurley, a known drug user, is accused of taking Savannah in Trinity County when CPS tried to remove the child from her custody. According to Trinity County Sheriff's Officials, Hurley had a violent confrontation with the CPS worker at the time of the abduction, threatening to run over the worker with her car while leaving with Savannah.

Law enforcement located the truck the Hurley's were first thought to be driving and are now believed to be in a maroon, 1996 Subaru Legacy station wagon. The vehicle has Alabama license plate number 48738AZ.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2012, 09:06:09 AM »

http://www.ksat.com/news/Amber-Alert-issued-for-Savannah-Hurley-allegedly-kidnapped-by-mother/-/478452/17483274/-/yhk384/-/index.html

Amber Alert issued for Savannah Hurley, allegedly kidnapped by mother
Trinity County deputies: 11-year-old Savannah Hurley kidnapped by mother, Shelly Jean Hurley, out of Houston-area

Published On: Nov 20 2012 05:44:22 AM CST  Updated On: Nov 20 2012 05:54:23 AM CST

The two were traveling in a a white, 2006 Ford F-150 pickup but KSAT sister station KPRC reports the pickup was found early Tuesday morning at Savannah's grandmother's home in Garland. Hurley was not there.

Deputies said they believe Savannah and her mother are in a 1996 maroon Subaru Legacy. The vehicle has Alabama plates numbered 48738AZ.

Hurley is believed to frequent Florida, but investigators did not know if she was headed there.

Anyone with information is asked to call local authorities or the Trinity County Sheriff’s Office at 936-642-1424.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2012, 09:12:03 AM »

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2012/11/amber-alert-has-been-issued-for-an-11-year-old-girl-abducted-by-her-mother-who-may-be-headed-to-north-texas.html/

Amber Alert has been issued for an 11-year-old girl abducted by her mother, who may be headed to North Texas

By Robert Wilonsky
rwilonsky@dallasnews.com
6:36 am on November 20, 2012

Initially the Amber Alert said the mother was driving a white ’06 Ford F-150 with Texas plates; but the Houston ABC station says that vehicle was found down near The Woodlands, empty. The alert has since been revised: Officials say they’re now looking for a maroon 1996 Subaru Legacy station wagon with Alabama plates (48738AZ).

There are conflicting accounts concerning their possible whereabouts. KTRK says authorities believe Shelly could be headed to Florida with her daughter; but KHOU-TV’s latest update suggests she’s headed to Garland, which, confusingly, is where KXAS-Channel 5 is reporting the Ford was found just before midnight. But around 6:30 this morning Garland Police Deparment spokesman Joe Harn disputed that account via email: “No vehicle has been located in Garland in reference to an ongoing Amber Alert.”

KTVT-Channel 11 says the 11-year-old’s grandparents live outside Greenville. Her grandmother, Janice Hurley, told the station last night that “it’s awful to see her little picture on the news,” but begged media to keep showing it in the hopes someone might spot the girl with brown hair, hazel eyes and a small gap between her front teeth. Said Janice, “She was supposed to be up here starting today for Thanksgiving.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2012, 09:49:10 AM »

http://www.beyondmissing.com/flyer/1330_13390.pdf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2012, 09:58:48 AM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/11/20/north-texas-authorities-on-the-hunt-for-abducted-girl/

North Texas Authorities Search For Abducted Girl
By Stephanie Lucero & Giles Hudson, CBSDFW.COM
November 20, 2012 4:49 AM

The little girl’s grandparents live outside of Greenville. “It’s awful to see her little picture on the news,” the child’s grandmother, Janice Hurley, told CBS 11 News. “You just keep showing her little picture all you can, so someone will turn her in.”

Janice Hurley said that her granddaughter must be “nervous and afraid” about what’s happening. “Her grandfather and I are really concerned and worried about her,” she said. “She was supposed to be up here starting today for Thanksgiving.”

Authorities in southeast Texas told KTRK that Shelly Jean Hurley is a known drug user. She was originally said to be driving a white 2006 Ford F-150 single-cab with Texas plates. But now, the Texas Department of Transportation has been asked to provide information on a new vehicle of interest, a Subaru Legacy with Alabama license plate 487-38AZ.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 02:49:17 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Amber-Alert-issued-after-Houston-11-year-old-abducted-by-her-mother-180076211.html

Posted on November 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Updated today at 1:34 PM
Gallery
.See all 3 photos »

DALLAS -- The grandmother of a missing 11-year-old girl believed to be in the North Texas area was taken into custody and charged with interference Tuesday as police continue to search for the young girl.

Hours later, authorities located the vehicle the mother and her daughter were suspected of being in –– a 1996 Suburu Legacy, which was parked in the 2600 block of Glenmore Drive in Mesquite.

An Amber Alert was issued in North Texas for Savannah Hurley on Monday, an 11-year-old girl from the Houston area. Police say she was abducted by her mother when Child Protective Services came to take the child from her mother's custody.

The suspect in the abduction, Shelly Jean Hurley, had a violent confrontation with a CPS worker at about 1 p.m. Monday and is a known drug user, according to authorities. She allegedly threatened to run over the worker with her car while fleeing with the child.

The two were originally reported to be traveling in a white 2006 Ford F-150 single cab with the Texas license plate 58NZM4. Authorities found the vehicle in Trinity County and said they were searching for a 1996 Subaru Legacy.

Mesquite Police Department spokesman Brian Parrish said a witness saw the car and called 911, he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 03:30:57 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8890706

Missing 11-year-old girl allegedly abducted by her mother found safe in Trinity County
Updated at 02:17 PM today

Related VideoALL LIVE VIDEO : ALL VIDEO »

New details in search for missing 11-year-old
TAGS:local
Comment NowEmailPrintReport a typo

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An Amber Alert was issued last evening for Savannah Hurley, who has now been located safely in Trinity County.

The Amber Alert for Savannah Hurley was issued around 7:45pm. Authorities say earlier in the day, the girl's mother, Shelly Jean Hurley, 46, abducted Savannah when Child Protective Services came to remove the child from her custody. They say the mother threatened to run over the CPS worker with her car before taking off.

A CPS spokesperson in Trinity County tells Eyewitness News Savannah has been found safe there this afternoon. No other details are immediately avaialbe.

This afternoon, police found the second vehicle they were looking for in connection with the missing girl. A maroon Subaru Legacy was located in Mesquite, which is just outside of Dallas. However, neither Savannah or her mother were at that location.

Overnight, investigators found the first vehicle, a Ford pickup truck, in Trinity County with no one inside.

Another new development -- Savannah's maternal grandmother, Patricia Rutledge, 64, was arrested in Trinity County today. She is charged with interfering with child custody. No bond has been set yet.

A spokesperson with Child Protective Services says Savannah was with her grandmother yesterday in The Woodlands. CPS called the grandma saying they have custody of the child now, and she needed to bring her to them. Instead, she rendezvoused with the child's mother and handed her over.

Sheriff's deputies in Trinity County say a CPS worker went to their house to remove the girl because the mother tested positive for methamphetamines, and the mother threatened to run over the CPS employee.

Officials believe Savannah and Shelly initially fled to The Woodlands area immediately after the kidnapping.

Eyewitness News spoke to Savannah's paternal grandparents late Monday night, and they told us they were frightened for Savannah. Savannah's uncle, Russell Hurley, said family members are contacting everyone they know to bring Savannah home.

"All we hope for is that she comes home safely and that everything comes to an end as soon as possible," Russell said. "That's about all I can say right now."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »

So glad they've found her and she's safe!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 04:00:34 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20149855/11-year-old-savannah

11-year-old Savannah Hurley, subject of Amber Alert, found safe

Posted: Nov 20, 2012 2:25 PM CST
Updated: Nov 20, 2012 2:25 PM CST
By: Alice Wolke - email

TRINITY COUNTY, Texas -
Police say an 11-year-old girl who was allegedly abducted by her mother has been found safe in Trinity County.

Lawmen in Trinity County, which is northeast of Huntsville, issued the Amber Alert Monday afternoon after CPS workers tried to take custody of Savannah Hurley. Police say her mother, Shelly Jean Hurley, allegedly tried to run over the CPS employees and sped off.

Allegations of drug abuse caused Shelly Hurley to lose custody of the girl, according to Trinity County authorities.

Police first said Hurley and Savannah were in a white Ford pickup truck, but that vehicle was found abandoned overnight. Officers then said the two were in a red Subaru station wagon with Alabama plates.

The Subaru was found outside a home off I-635 and La Prada in Mesquite on Tuesday afternoon. However, Savannah and her mother were not found. It's not clear how the Subaru or its owners are connected to the case.

There's no word on the whereabouts of the mother, Shelly Jean Hurley.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2012, 04:06:31 PM »

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20121120-amber-alert-issued-for-houston-area-girl-abducted-by-her-mother-who-may-be-headed-to-dallas-area.ece

11-year-old abducted by mother near Houston found safe in East Texas

By ROBERT WILONSKY Staff Writer
Published: 20 November 2012 06:42 AM

Update at 2:16 p.m.: A spokesperson for the Trinity County Sheriff’s Department says Savannah Hurley has been located in Trinity County — “and she is safe.” Child Protective Services will take custody of the 11-year-old shortly.

Update at 1:18 p.m.: Sgt. Brian Parrish, spokesman for the Mesquite Police Department, says officers have located “a vehicle matching the description” of the one last seen being driven by Shelly Jean Hurley. “We have officers at the scene investigating,” he says. It’s not clear at the moment if Savannah or her mother were with the vehicle. Updates to come.

New, 6:36 a.m.
A statewide Amber Alert has been issued for 11-year-old Savannah Hurley, who was kidnapped Monday afternoon by her mother after a run-in with Child Protective Services down in Trinity County. The alert says “law enforcement officials believe this child to be in grave or immediate danger.”

According to Houston’s KTRK-TV, the Amber Alert was initially issued at around 7:45 last night, about six hours after Savannah’s mother, 46-year-old Shelly Jean Hurley, abducted the girl when Child Protective Services workers arrived to take custody of her. Reports say Shelly Jean threatened to run over the CPS worker with her car, then took off with Savannah. Per KTRK, “Authorities say Shelly Hurley is a known drug user.”

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.