April 25, 2024, 03:35:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I like it  (Read 1989 times)
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« on: June 14, 2005, 01:24:22 PM »

excellent scenario.  We need the video surveilance from the Marriot
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 01:26:45 PM »

ooops - heres what I like:

sb wrote:
I think a good map and knowledge of the layout of the island would solve a LOT of mysteries. I have this idea in my mind from what I have seen that the hotels are on the northern edge of town, and the Marriott is the northernmost of the hotels. If so it would be the FIRST hotel encountered on the drive back from the lighthouse at the northwesternmost tip of the island.

IF THE DEEPAK STORY HAS ANY TRUTH...

Put yourself in Natalee's shoes, flip flops, whatever. You have just been raped by a whacked foreigner on a dark, lonely, spooky beach with a lighthouse in a setting that is straight from Murder Scene Central Casting, with howling winds, etc. (Check out the videos from that website of the search and you'll get some idea what I mean). You are, in your mind, at the end of the world, 87 kazillion miles from Home and Safety, and absolutely terrified. You are being put back in the car and driven down the road a stretch of maybe 2-3 miles toward civilization, WITH the creep who did this to you. You have begun to absorb and process the situation a little.

The thought going through your mind is one thing:
Get. Me. Out. Of. Here. Now.

The instant that car gets even a litle bit close to that FIRST OUTPOST, that haven of escape and safety, you are going to all but rip that car apart to get those guys to STOP and LET ME OUT NOW.

If by the grace and mercy of God you can get out of that car and get Joran OUT, AWAY, BEGONE, you make for that hotel on foot. Maybe he jumps out to try to help, or to sweet-talk her in attempt to defuse the situation and escape a rape charge. The sharp statement "I can stand by myself!" is self-apparent here, she screams at him in essence "DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN! GET AWAY!" Then she makes her way toward the hotel.

From there who knows. But that whole scenario makes a TON of sense to me IF Deepak is telling the truth.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.