March 29, 2024, 08:30:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jersey Bridgeman, 6yrs old, missing 11/20/12, Bentonville, ARK (Body Found)  (Read 47278 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2012, 10:52:28 PM »

The video that I remembered watching is at this link...

http://5newsonline.com/2012/11/20/police-investigate-childs-death/

Police Investigate Sex Offenders Living Near Slain Bentonville Child
Posted on: 9:22 am, November 20, 2012, by 5NEWS Web Staff, updated on: 10:24am, November 26, 2012

::snipping2::

When asked if she knew Jersey, the woman replied: “Pray for her family, that’s all I ask.”
5NEWS asked her if she lived there with her husband and she told our crew to get off of the property. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 11:13:44 PM »

I didn't see this posted yet...Zach Holly's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/zach.holly.5

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 11:17:49 PM »

It looks like Jersey's mom and Zach's wife became facebook friends on November 10...so, I guess they all knew one another.  So sad.  Should I post the link to the wife's FB page to show where I got this from?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2012, 11:31:27 PM »

It looks like Jersey's mom and Zach's wife became facebook friends on November 10...so, I guess they all knew one another.  So sad.  Should I post the link to the wife's FB page to show where I got this from?

https://www.facebook.com/desarae.bridgeman

DesaRae Bridgeman became friends with Amanda Jo Holly.
November 10, 2011

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2012, 11:41:35 PM »

thanks texasmom...I wasn't sure.  Here is another: Amanda Jo Holly became friends with DesaRae Bridgeman.
April 8 (I'm guessing this year).  Maybe they fought and then made up?  Or, I guess accidentally deleted...

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.j.watkins

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 11:42:16 PM »

Zach Holly

November 16 via mobile.

I came home to a spotless house & a hot meal. Im so lucky to have a wife that still loves me. I cant believe i might still lose her over a HUGE mistake!!

http://www.facebook.com/zach.holly.5
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 11:50:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyDianneBridgemanSharingOurLove/posts/473612289348097

Jersey Dianne Bridgeman - Sharing our Love

about an hour ago

This is Jersey Bridgemans Mom, Thanks to the hard working detectives that put a lot of time and effort to catching the killer of my daughter. She will be in my thoughts, prayers, and memories always. My daughter is one of the lights in my life. Though her spirit may have passed and moved on her light will always burn brightly in my soul and in her sisters actions and features. Her killer was caught today (Zachary Holly) and I found out at her viewing. Hold your children tight tonight knowing that there is another evil person in this crappy world caught.
Loving and missing you always Jersey Dianne,
DesaRae

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 07:34:31 AM »

Absolutely heartbreaking the life this child had and how her life ended.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 12:02:50 PM »

so sad

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 05:01:20 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57555995-504083/jersey-bridgeman-murder-suspect-zachary-holly-attacked-in-jail/

November 28, 2012 2:16 PM
Jersey Bridgeman murder suspect, Zachary Holly, attacked in jail

CBS/AP) BENTONVILLE, Ark. - Authorities in northwest Arkansas said a fellow inmate attacked accused murderer Zachary Holly on Tuesday, a day before Holly was expected in court for the slaying of 6-year-old Jersey Bridgeman.

Holly, 28, was arrested Monday on capital murder, kidnapping and residential burglary charges in Jersey's death. He was due in court later Wednesday, when a judge was expected to assign him a public defender.

Holly was attacked in Benton County Jail, where an inmate managed to slip into his cell while helping hand out fresh clothes and towels, jail Capt. Chris Sparks said. He said Holly wasn't seriously injured. The inmate, who was in jail on a parole violation, could face additional charges.

"Obviously this case has gotten a lot of exposure in the media and all the inmates know what he's in for," Sparks said. "We're going to do our best to try and keep him safe, just like we do every other inmate."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2012, 05:07:31 PM »

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/28/15517715-neighbor-charged-with-murder-rape-of-jersey-bridgeman-6?lite

Neighbor charged with murder, rape of Jersey Bridgeman, 6
4 minutes ago

Arkansas restaurant worker Zachary Holly was charged Wednesday with the rape and murder of his next-door neighbor, 6-year-old Jersey Bridgeman in Bentonville, Ark.,  NBC affiliate KARK-TV reported.
Holly, 28, who lives next door to where Jersey was staying, was arrested Monday on charges of capital murder, kidnapping and residential burglary. Rape was added to the list of charges in court Wednesday, KARK reported. In Wednesday's hearing at the First Circuit Court in Bentonville, Ark., he was denied bond.

Few details were immediately released about how Jersey died or what led police to Holly, but police Chief Jon Simpson said Monday night said that after the hearing Wednesday, a probable cause affidavit would be released and "many questions related to this investigation and arrest will be answered."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2012, 05:34:00 PM »

Video at link

http://5newsonline.com/2012/11/27/jersey-bridgeman-laid-to-rest-in-bentonville/

Jersey Bridgeman Laid to Rest in Bentonville
Posted on: 4:56 pm, November 27, 2012, by Alicia Agent and Allison Woods, updated on: 05:16pm, November 27, 2012

Rest in Peace, Jersey  an angelic monkey

It was an emotional day for friends and family of 6 year-old Jersey Bridgeman, as well as the community as the young girl was laid to rest Tuesday.

Jersey’s funeral was held at Rollins Chapel in Rogers.

Those attending wore purple, the girl’s favorite color in remembrance of her short life.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 05:48:15 PM »

http://www.ksro.com/news/article.aspx?id=3757977

11/28/2012 2:20 PM
Police: Slain Ark. girl was suffocated, raped

BENTONVILLE, Ark. (AP) — A 6-year-old Arkansas girl found dead in a vacant home was suffocated and apparently raped, authorities said in a court document released Wednesday.

Sperm cells were detected on a vaginal swab taken from Jersey Bridgeman's body, Bentonville police said in the document. Authorities also said Jersey died of asphyxia, or lack of oxygen.

Zachary Holly, a 28-year-old neighbor accused of killing Jersey, appeared in court Wednesday for the first time since his arrest. Holly appeared to be shaking during the hearing, where it emerged that he also faces a rape charge, in addition to capital murder, kidnapping and residential burglary charges.

Judge Robin Green assigned a public defender to represent Holly and ordered him held without bond. Formal charges will be filed sometime before his next court date, scheduled for Jan. 7.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 06:26:13 PM »

At least 1 thing was much simpler in the wild west days.  Justice....it wasn't a game to be beaten in court and it wasn't soft with state of the art prisons.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 07:56:32 PM »

Neighbor charged with murder, rape of Jersey Bridgeman, 6
4:45PM,11/28/2012

Jersey's death came just months after a high-profile child abuse case in which her father and stepmother, David Bridgeman and Jana Bridgeman, convicted of chaining the girl to a dresser at night. Jana Bridgeman is serving a 12-year prison sentence, plus three years for a probation revocation. David Bridgeman is serving an 18-year prison sentence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jersey had since moved in with her mother, DesaRae Bridgeman, and began kindergarten this fall in Bentonville, about 215 miles northwest of Little Rock. They lived next door to Zachary Holly, 28, and his wife Amanda, friends of the family who frequently babysat Jersey and her 2-year-old sister, as they did on Nov. 19, according to interviews described in the affidavit of probable cause released Wednesday.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2012, 09:14:48 PM »

http://5newsonline.com/2012/11/28/wife-releases-statement-following-zachary-hollys-murder-arrest/

Wife Releases Statement Following Zachary Holly’s Murder Arrest
Posted on: 11:18 am, November 28, 2012, by Alicia Agent

Amanda Holly, the wife of accused child killer Zachary Holly, asked for privacy for her family Wednesday as the homicide investigation into the death of 6-year-old Jersey Bridgeman unfolds.

Joshua S. Bryant, a Rogers attorney who represents the family of Amanda Holly, released the following statement on her behalf:

“We are deeply saddened by the death of Jersey Bridgeman. Although we know that there are no words of sympathy that will make the pain of Jersey’s death subside, we wish to express our deepest sympathy and condolences to Jersey’s family. We are praying for healing for Jersey’s family and for justice to be done.

Jersey was a very sweet girl who our children and grandchildren considered their best friend. Because of this, we ask for privacy. The children in our family are not dealing well with the loss of their friend. While we feel certain a degree of familiarity is essential for their well-being, we also need time alone to mourn, seek answers to a great many questions, and heal.”

The attorney said this is the only statement the family will make.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2012, 12:49:48 AM »

New court documents say 6 year old Bentonville girl was suffocated and raped
Six year old Jersey Bridgeman's body was found in a vacant house

8:50 p.m. CST, November 28, 2012

Arkansas authorities say a six year old Bentonville girl found dead in a vacant home was suffocated and apparently had been raped.

Court documents released today show that sperm cells were detected on a vaginal swab taken from Jersey Bridgeman's body.

Edit to add link per Northern Rose.  MB
http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-new-court-documents-say-6-year-old-bentonville-girl-was-suffocated-and-raped-20121128,0,5596587.story
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 08:23:30 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2012, 12:50:30 AM »

New court documents say 6 year old Bentonville girl was suffocated and raped
Six year old Jersey Bridgeman's body was found in a vacant house

8:50 p.m. CST, November 28, 2012

Arkansas authorities say a six year old Bentonville girl found dead in a vacant home was suffocated and apparently had been raped.

Court documents released today show that sperm cells were detected on a vaginal swab taken from Jersey Bridgeman's body.

forgot link  http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-new-court-documents-say-6-year-old-bentonville-girl-was-suffocated-and-raped-20121128,0,5596587.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2012, 01:15:57 PM »

Zachary Holly Faces First Court Date
Updated: November 29, 2012

Zachary Holly only said two words in open court: "Yes ma'am" after Judge Green issued a no-contact order between him and the Bridgeman family. The judge also ordered Holly be held without bond. We now know much more about why holly was arrested. According to the probable cause affidavit, on Monday night of last week, Zach Holly and his wife, Amanda, were baby-sitting jersey and her little sister while their mom was at work. Desarae Bridgeman picked up her kids at 11:00 p.m. They were asleep, so Holly carried Jersey home while Desarae carried her other little girl. Holly told investigators he went back home and woke up with an upset stomach around 3:30 that morning so he walked to the EZ Mart to get medicine and went back home. He denied having anything to do with Jersey's disappearance and provided DNA to investigators. This week, the state medical examiner's office revealed it found DNA on the girl's body, but the portion of the affidavit released to the media does not specify if that DNA matched Holly's. It does say that police then brought him in for questioning and he was arrested after he gave a statement to investigators.

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=386192
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2012, 11:06:55 PM »

Court Document says 6-Year Old Arkansas Girl Died of Asphyxiation
Updated: November 29, 2012

Investigators say the girl was found dead in the closet of an abandoned mobile home, two houses down from where she lived

Holly's wife sat in the back of the courtroom. Jersey's mother sat in the front row opposite of Holly. Friends and family both crying during the hearing.

"I never could imagine Holly would do this but sometimes you don't know people and I've learned something from this, you got to be careful who you trust and I'm definitely thinking about moving."  April Reed, best friend of Holly's wife

Holly was arrested Monday night in connection with the murder. He is being held at the Benton County Jail.

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=734892
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.