March 28, 2024, 10:08:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jersey Bridgeman, 6yrs old, missing 11/20/12, Bentonville, ARK (Body Found)  (Read 47260 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2013, 09:23:27 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2013, 12:21:58 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=497842300258429&set=a.497842283591764.110645.471876366188356&type=1

Jersey Dianne Bridgeman - Sharing our Love

an angelic monkey

Jersey's picture is on her headstone now.

From the comments, it is her school picture.  I think maybe the same one in this photo.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=101047927

Hugs from here to heaven for this precious little angel!   an angelic monkey

Justice for Jersey!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2013, 12:42:54 AM »

WOW.  He's a shrimp.  The inmates will turn him into a plaything in no time.  Enjoy what's left of your pathetic life, punk.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2013, 12:54:00 AM »

http://5newsonline.com/2012/11/28/suspected-child-killers-attack-in-jail-not-expected-to-affect-hearing/
Suspected Child Killer Attacked in Jail
Posted on: 9:27 am, November 28, 2012, by 5NEWS Web Staff, updated on: 02:13pm, November 28, 2012

Zachary Holly and Michael Moran
The supervising deputy unlocked the cell door, then turned away to look inside two other cells, at the time of the attack, according to Sparks.
The deputy immediately called for backup when he saw what was happening, investigators said. Moran was believed to be in the cell for only a few seconds.
hmm...amazing the timing of the deputy turning away.  Can't say I wouldn't have done the same.  I'll bet Moran has a daughter or niece that Jersey reminds him of.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2013, 08:41:38 PM »

http://5newsonline.com/2012/11/28/suspected-child-killers-attack-in-jail-not-expected-to-affect-hearing/
Suspected Child Killer Attacked in Jail
Posted on: 9:27 am, November 28, 2012, by 5NEWS Web Staff, updated on: 02:13pm, November 28, 2012

Zachary Holly and Michael Moran
The supervising deputy unlocked the cell door, then turned away to look inside two other cells, at the time of the attack, according to Sparks.
The deputy immediately called for backup when he saw what was happening, investigators said. Moran was believed to be in the cell for only a few seconds.
hmm...amazing the timing of the deputy turning away.  Can't say I wouldn't have done the same.  I'll bet Moran has a daughter or niece that Jersey reminds him of.

Never thought that I would be giving a criminal a high 5 but....high 5 Moran...hope you get another shot at the pervert.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2013, 01:36:40 AM »

http://5newsonline.com/2013/01/22/wife-of-jersey-bridgemans-accused-killer-files-protection-order/

Wife Of Jersey Bridgeman’s Accused Killer Files Protection Order
Posted on: 5:57 pm, January 22, 2013, by Shain Bergan and Scott Miller, updated on: 10:27pm, January 22, 2013

The wife of Jersey Bridgeman’s accused murderer has filed an order of protection against Zachary Holly, after she says he continually called her from jail, according to court documents.

In one three day span last week, Holly called his wife Amanda 33 times. She did not answer his calls and considers the calls as threatening, according to the protection order.

Amanda Holly filed the protection order Jan. 16 with the Benton County Circuit Clerk’s Office. Her six-year-old son is also listed on the order.

If Zachary Holly continues to try to contact his wife, he may face misdemeanor violation of a protection order charges, which could bring a year in jail and/or a $2,500 fine, according to the Circuit Clerk’s paperwork.

“Since his arrest, he has continued to call me multiple times a day. His family has contacted on a few occasions on his behalf,” Amanda Holly states in the protection order. “I have told him I want him to leave my son and I alone, that we want nothing to do with him. He is still continuing. I have received seven letters from him stating how much he loves and misses my son. I want it to stop.”
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2013, 01:41:52 AM »

http://5newsonline.com/2013/01/24/zach-hollys-attorneys-say-he-may-not-be-fit-for-trial/

Zachary Holly’s Attorneys Say He May Not Be Fit For Trial
Posted on: 4:26 pm, January 24, 2013, by Shain Bergan, updated on: 10:31pm, January 24, 2013

Attorneys for the suspect accused of killing six-year-old Bentonville girl Jersey Bridgeman are seeking a mental evaluation for Zachary Holly, saying he may not be fit to stand trial, according to Benton County court records.

Holly’s lawyers filed a motion Jan. 17 seeking a mental evaluation for their client, saying Holly may not be fit to stand trial. The motion also states that Holly’s mental status may affect the case, records show.

Holly remains in the Benton County Jail on suspicion of capital murder, kidnapping, rape and burglary.

He has a pre-trial hearing in Benton County Circuit Court set for Feb. 28.

Holly pleaded not guilty at his Jan. 7 arraignment to killing, kidnapping and raping Jersey. Benton County Prosecutor Van Stone said he will seek the death penalty against Holly in the case.

Benton County Circuit Judge Robin Green gave Holly a pre-trial court date of Feb. 28 in Division 2, where he will appear before Judge Brad Karren. That hearing is set to begin at 8:30 a.m.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2013, 02:11:14 AM »

http://www.4029tv.com/news/arkansas/northwest/Legal-experts-weigh-in-on-latest-motion-filed-for-Zachary-Holly/-/8897460/18273822/-/l6mo0rz/-/index.html

Legal experts weigh in on latest motion filed for Zachary Holly
Published  10:54 PM CST Jan 24, 2013

Dodson said the mental evaluation aims to find out two things: whether Holly understands what he's been accused of and if he's able to help with his own defense.

"If the defendant can't do either one of those then they're not competent to stand trial. If you don't understand what you've done, you're not competent to stand trial. If you do theoretically understand what you've done, but you can't assist in your own defense, well you're not competent to stand trial,"said Dodson.

According to court documents, if the motion is granted, Holly will go to the state hospital for 30 days.

"They check for to see if there's different things wrong. They check to see if someone's trying to be deceptive. You can't just go to the state hospital and act like there's something wrong with you, they have ways, the test is designed to find that," said Dodson.

The judge in this case has not heard this motion yet.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2013, 02:05:31 PM »

http://5newsonline.com/2013/02/12/suspected-child-killer-to-undergo-mental-evaluation/

Accused Child Killer To Undergo Mental Evaluation
Posted on: 6:53 pm, February 12, 2013, by Larry Henry, updated on: 06:55pm, February 12, 2013

Zachary Holly, charged with raping and killing six-year-old Bentonville girl Jersey Bridgeman, has been ordered to undergo an evaluation to determine if he is mentally competent to stand trial, said Van Stone, Benton County prosecuting attorney.

The forensic evaluation, ordered by Circuit Judge Brad Karren, is to be conducted at the Arkansas State Hospital in Little Rock, Stone said.

The motion was made at the request of his defense attorneys, Kent McLemore and Pat Ayedelott, the prosecuting attorney said.

In addition to determining whether Holly is mentally competent to stand trial, the evaluation also will “determine if he was able to appreciate the criminality of his alleged conduct at the time of the offense,” Stone said.

“That type of evaluation is standard in any death penalty case,” Stone said Tuesday (Feb. 12).

While the evaluation could delay future court proceedings, the law states motions that don’t require a defendant’s personal participation still can be heard by the court, Stone said.

That means Holly’s Feb. 28 pre-trial omnibus hearing, which does not require his participation on some motions, could be heard as scheduled, Stone said.

“However, the judge has the discretion to wait until the State Hospital report is back, and I suspect that is what will happen here, given the seriousness of the case,” Stone said.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2013, 01:52:13 PM »

Of course he is a mental case.  No rational person would consider doing such a thing.
I believe he knows the difference between right and wrong and thus should stand trial.
JMO

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2013, 04:38:50 PM »

Of course he is a mental case.  No rational person would consider doing such a thing.
I believe he knows the difference between right and wrong and thus should stand trial.
JMO

bbm ^^^ 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2013, 04:41:38 PM »

http://5newsonline.com/2013/03/21/mental-evaluation-for-accused-killer-of-jersey-bridgeman-set-for-april/

Jersey Bridgeman’s Accused Killer Gets April Mental Evaluation
Posted on: 2:54 pm, March 21, 2013,  updated on: 03:01pm, March 21, 2013

The Bentonville man accused of raping and killing six-year-old Jersey Bridgeman has a mental evaluation set for next month, after his attorneys said the suspected killer is unfit to stand trial.

Benton County Circuit Judge Brad Karren granted the defense’s motion in February for Zachary Holly to undergo a mental evaluation at the Arkansas State Hospital. The evaluation was set this week for April 9, said Van Stone, Benton County prosecutor.

Stone’s office will receive the report from the evaluation a few weeks later, after which a court hearing will be set to determine whether Holly will stand trial.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2013, 09:19:20 PM »

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2013, 10:35:51 PM »

http://5newsonline.com/2013/05/15/jersey-bridgemans-accused-killer-gets-mental-status-hearing/

Jersey Bridgeman’s Accused Killer Gets Mental Status Hearing
Posted on: 2:55 pm, May 15, 2013

The results of a mental evaluation to determine whether the Bentonville man accused of raping and killing six-year-old Jersey Bridgeman can competently stand trial are in court custody and have been sealed by a Benton County judge.

Zachary Holly’s attorneys claimed earlier this year that the accused killer was unfit to stand trial, leading Circuit Judge Brad Karren to delay the murder case and grant the defense team a mental evaluation in February for Holly. The evaluation took place last month, according to Benton County Circuit Clerk records.

Karren’s office has received the mental evaluation’s results, but the judge sealed the report, according to Circuit Clerk records.

Karren has set a mental status hearing for 8:30 a.m. on May 29, according to the Circuit Clerk’s Office.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2013, 09:28:52 AM »

JMO
I stand by what I said.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2013, 09:49:40 AM »

JMO
I stand by what I said.

I stand with ya!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2013, 12:28:11 PM »

http://5newsonline.com/2013/05/29/accused-child-killer-ordered-second-mental-evaluation/

Accused Child Killer Gets Second Mental Evaluation
Posted on: 9:02 am, May 29, 2013, by Leah Seiter, updated on: 10:50am, May 29, 2013

Accused child killer Zachary Holly has been approved for a second mental evaluation, with this one to be conducted next month by a Fort Smith psychologist.

Holly appeared before Judge Brad Karren on Wednesday (May 29) in Benton County Circuit, where defense attorneys were granted a second mental evaluation.

Dr. Patty Walz of Consulting Psychology Western Arkansas is to evaluate Holly on June 21, the judge said. A mental status hearing is set for July 25 at 8:30 a.m. The results from the second evaluation will remain under seal. Holly’s first mental evaluation from earlier this year also is under seal.

That first mental evaluation was conducted at the Arkansas State Hospital in Little Rock in April, according to court documents, after Holly’s lawyer claimed he wasn’t mentally fit to stand trial.

Holly’s lawyer, Pat Aydelott, said he thinks the second mental evaluation will go in Holly’s favor.

Holly’s wife was at the court on Wednesday as the defense lawyers waited to see if their request for a second evaluation would be approved.

“No comment,” she said to 5NEWS. “I have nothing to say to you guys.”

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2013, 11:31:07 PM »

http://5newsonline.com/2013/06/21/jersey-bridgemans-accused-killer-mentally-evaluated-2/

Jersey Bridgeman’s Accused Killer Mentally Evaluated
Posted on: 7:08 pm, June 21, 2013

The Bentonville man accused of killing six-year-old Jersey Bridgeman received a second mental evaluation Friday, to determine whether the suspect is mentally fit to stand trial.

Zachary Holly was evaluated by Dr. Patty Walz of Consulting Psychology Western Arkansas. The results of the evaluation, along with a previous mental evaluation from April, will remain under seal.

A mental status hearing in Benton County Circuit Court to determine Holly’s mental competency to stand trial is set for July 25 at 8:30 a.m. in Judge Brad Karren’s courtroom, according to court documents.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2013, 07:38:56 AM »

JMO
I stand by what I said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2013, 08:19:25 PM »

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Hearing-postponed-for-suspect-in-Ark-girl-s-death-4684748.php

Hearing postponed for suspect in Ark. girl's death 
Published 2:23 pm, Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BENTONVILLE, Ark. (AP) — A judge has rescheduled a mental evaluation status hearing for an Arkansas man charged with killing his 6-year-old neighbor.

Zachary Holly was scheduled to appear in court Thursday, but a judge this week pushed that hearing back to Aug. 30.

A court order filed Tuesday says a mental evaluation report about Holly isn't finished yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.