March 28, 2024, 05:08:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jersey Bridgeman, 6yrs old, missing 11/20/12, Bentonville, ARK (Body Found)  (Read 47265 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2014, 11:37:39 AM »

My heart goes out to Jersey's family with yet another delay. 

http://5newsonline.com/2014/10/31/accused-child-killers-trial-delayed-after-public-defender-admits-to-drinking-problem/

Accused Child Killer’s Trial Delayed After Public Defender Admits To Drinking Problem

POSTED 10:11 PM, OCTOBER 31, 2014, BY LARRY HENRY, UPDATED AT 08:46AM, NOVEMBER 1, 2014

BENTONVILLE (KFSM) – The murder trial for accused child killer Zachary Holly is being rescheduled after the public defender admitted in court on Friday (Oct. 31) that he has an alcohol problem, officials said.

The trial had been set to begin on Monday (Nov. 3) in Benton County Circuit Judge Brad Karren’s courtroom.

However, the defense team sought and received a postponement from Karren at a pre-trial hearing on Friday, saying that Pat Aydelott, the public defender handling the trial portion of the murder case, has a drinking problem, officials said.

Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Nathan Smith said he and the victim’s family are “very frustrated” by another delay in the trial. Holly is charged with capital murder in the 2012 killing of six-year-old Jersey Bridgeman in Bentonville.

Smith said his office and the victim’s family were ready to proceed on Monday, adding his office didn’t learn of Aydelott’s issues until Friday afternoon. Smith said the judge didn’t have much choice but to delay the trial after the public defender admitted to being ineffective because of alcoholism.

A court hearing has been scheduled for Nov. 6  for an update on which public defender will replace Aydelott and to learn when a new trial date will be set, Smith said.

The case has gone through several delays and mental status hearings since Holly was arrested in November 2012 on suspicion of capital murder, kidnapping, rape and residential burglary. The suspect was declared fit for trial following two mental evaluations.

Smith has told 5NEWS he will seek the death penalty against Holly in the case.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2014, 12:05:09 PM »

My heart goes out to Jersey's family with yet another delay. 

http://5newsonline.com/2014/10/31/accused-child-killers-trial-delayed-after-public-defender-admits-to-drinking-problem/

Accused Child Killer’s Trial Delayed After Public Defender Admits To Drinking Problem

POSTED 10:11 PM, OCTOBER 31, 2014, BY LARRY HENRY, UPDATED AT 08:46AM, NOVEMBER 1, 2014

BENTONVILLE (KFSM) – The murder trial for accused child killer Zachary Holly is being rescheduled after the public defender admitted in court on Friday (Oct. 31) that he has an alcohol problem, officials said.

The trial had been set to begin on Monday (Nov. 3) in Benton County Circuit Judge Brad Karren’s courtroom.

However, the defense team sought and received a postponement from Karren at a pre-trial hearing on Friday, saying that Pat Aydelott, the public defender handling the trial portion of the murder case, has a drinking problem, officials said.

Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Nathan Smith said he and the victim’s family are “very frustrated” by another delay in the trial. Holly is charged with capital murder in the 2012 killing of six-year-old Jersey Bridgeman in Bentonville.

Smith said his office and the victim’s family were ready to proceed on Monday, adding his office didn’t learn of Aydelott’s issues until Friday afternoon. Smith said the judge didn’t have much choice but to delay the trial after the public defender admitted to being ineffective because of alcoholism.

A court hearing has been scheduled for Nov. 6  for an update on which public defender will replace Aydelott and to learn when a new trial date will be set, Smith said.

The case has gone through several delays and mental status hearings since Holly was arrested in November 2012 on suspicion of capital murder, kidnapping, rape and residential burglary. The suspect was declared fit for trial following two mental evaluations.

Smith has told 5NEWS he will seek the death penalty against Holly in the case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2014, 07:06:44 PM »

http://5newsonline.com/2014/11/06/accused-benton-county-child-killer-gets-new-public-defender/

Accused Benton County Child Killer Gets New Public Defender
Posted 12:06 pm, November 6, 2014, by Curt Lanning, Updated at 04:27pm, November 6, 2014   

BENTONVILLE (KFSM) – Accused Benton County child killer Zachary Holly has a new public defender, officials say.

Holly’s previous attorney, Pat Aydelott, admitted in court on Friday (Oct. 31) that he has an alcohol problem, delaying the murder trial scheduled for that day.

The new public defender for Holly’s capital murder case is Robby Golden of Little Rock, and a new trial date has been set for May 11, according to officials.

Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Nathan Smith said he and the victim’s family were “very frustrated” by another delay in the trial. Holly was charged with capital murder in the 2012 killing of six-year-old Jersey Bridgeman in Bentonville.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2014, 08:13:31 AM »

yes, I agree everyone is entitled to competent representation . . .
but I feel so much anguish for this family.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2014, 11:01:50 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyDianneBridgemanSharingOurLove/posts/834561799919809

Jersey Dianne Bridgeman - Sharing our Love
34 mins ·

Two years ago today we lost Jersey. Life has never been the same nor will it ever be. Our hearts are truly broke and the pain is not anything we can begin to explain. Justice has not been served and we continue to hold on to each other. To all of you who know this kind of heartache I am so sorry for you all. Life's cruelest blow is for a child to be ripped away from those that love them. The next cruelest blow is living in a society where killers are the ones with the rights. Justice4Jersey and all those how have walked in her precious little shoes.

for Jersey!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2014, 11:07:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyDianneBridgemanSharingOurLove/photos/a.471877889521537.106171.471876366188356/817913524917970/?type=1

Justice for Jersey! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2015, 01:37:45 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyDianneBridgemanSharingOurLove/photos/a.471880212854638.106172.471876366188356/874547445921244/?type=1&theater

3 hrs · Edited ·

Her face says it all. She's gonna pick one of those flowers I bet the flowers here don't compare to the flowers in heaven.

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyDianneBridgemanSharingOurLove/posts/873975185978470

Yesterday at 8:51am ·
I am having a hard time copping today. I miss you with every once of me. Leah is making it easier for me, but it is still tough. I'm always hurting me inside. Burying it is the only thing that I can do that helps. But I always feel the pain. And today especially. Him getting his punishment won't take this away. It won't even help. You still aren't here. I will always feel the hurt that he has put me through. I trusted him with my baby girl and that got me this. There wasn't always a monster inside of him or didn't seem that way. Maybe it was always there and I just didn't see it. I should have. I should have been there for you. I should have protected you. I should have done something, anything. But why couldn't I just wake up. Why did this have to happen?!? Why must I learn the pain and hurt of loosing a big part of me? You were so pure! So beautiful! This wonderful ball of light that made my world complete. Me, you, and your sister were the three musketeers for the longest time. Why did it have to end? I'm burning inside with questions that just won't ever be answered. But some day I will be able to spend eternity with you. I look forward with that, but that is due time. I will be happy with my family and friends until then living until it is my time to go. My time to leave these earth like I am suppose to. I know you were meant to be taken to spark some type of awareness in humanity. To try and lessen the abuse, death, and rape of innocent children. And I know that me and your memaw will do what we can to put out our voices out there. We will become a voice for those other children that are in pain. I may not be able to ever get rid of this pain that I have, but I will use this pain as a force and voice. It will become part of my strength!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2015, 02:04:51 PM »

Justice for this sweet, precious angel.   an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyDianneSharingOurLove/posts/942684049107583

Jersey Dianne - Sharing Our Love
1 hr · Edited ·

Death Penalty! Justice has been handed down!
Full of gratitude! More later! We need a moment. ♡♡♡♡♡♡
‪#‎Justice4Jersey‬

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2015, 07:25:21 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2015, 10:02:32 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyDianneSharingOurLove/posts/1037073376335316

Jersey Dianne - Sharing Our Love
20 mins · Bella Vista, AR · Edited ·

Jersey was the epitome of Love ~n~ Light. Her beauty began on the inside and shined through to the outside. She was all things girlie as she loved Princess things, Purple and Pink, and of course bling. Her eyes could capture your soul if you looked into them and you would love her forever. She had a fondness for all living things and would frequently try to capture them in her tiny hands. If you ever watched a disney movie you would see that princesses do love things of nature....and so did ours. Her first love was none other than Justin Bieber. (I'm sure when she got to heaven she was lookng down and saying .....whaaaaat.......lol). I taped a show he was preforming on just for her. He had dancers with him and the expression on her face was hilarious as she belted out "He's cheatin on me" in her best southern princess sound. I have told that story many times.

We miss her so much every day. The month of November includes her birthday (today Nov 14th) the day she was taken from us (Nov 20th) and the day we laid her physical body to rest (Nov 27th). It is very difficult time for all who love her. We would not make it if it weren't for our love for each other and the support and love of the communnity for Jersey.

Justice has been served but it has not brought her back to us. It only ended what seemed to be a 2 1/2 year funeral. We will continue to be a voice for abused children and try to bring the awareness of the dangers children face.

May Jersey live on through your hearts as she does ours. May her light bring awareness to you as you look at the little ones around you and know that they live in a world where they need every watchful eye on them. You cannot be cautious enough.

Children are a gift from God and should be treated as such.

Happy Birthday in Heaven Jersey. God only knows our pain as we hold you in our hearts this day and every day.

Love ~n~ Light
Memaw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.