March 18, 2024, 10:30:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 534817 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: December 30, 2013, 10:19:04 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: December 30, 2013, 11:42:33 PM »

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
updated December 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

<snipped>

But Terri Horman's lawyers will not be allowed to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute meeting with their client, organized as a sting operation by law enforcement after her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in June 2010, a judge ruled Monday.

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

Could it be that the deposition of Rudy pertaining to the restaurant meeting with Terri in regards to the MFH plot has been deemed admissible as evidence in the custody dispute because it does not compromise the Kyron Horman investigation?  Nothing is preventing Terri's attorneys from cross-examining Rudy in regards to this meeting.  Nothing is preventing Terri from denying Rudy's allegations in a deposition.

However ... Don Ree's words appear to indicate that the sting has nothing to do with the MFH Plot but everything to do with the Kyron Horman case.  Could this be the reason that the judge has ruled against that cross-examining of Rudy in regards to the sting?

Could it be that Terri's words captured on that wire-tape during the sting implicated her to some capacity the active Kyron Horman case?  Could it be that it took a few minutes for Terri to clue in that something was not right with the picture?

Please read the above December 16, 2013 statement of Don Rees over again.  Maybe I am not comprehending.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: December 31, 2013, 12:08:27 AM »

There are those who suspect an underlying prior relationship between Rudy Sanchez and Terri Horman ... an underlying prior relationship that went beyond landscaping.  Could it be that it was this underlying prior relationship that caused Terri to let her guard down on June 26, 2010 and for a few moments uttered incriminating words she could not take back once she realized the scene was all a set up.

I am basing my suspicions on Don Ree's above December 16th statement ... statement that implies the sting had a connection to the Kyron Horman case ... not the MFH plot.

++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: December 31, 2013, 12:59:42 AM »

Janet-

Respectfully, I have spent thousands of hours on this case.   I  maintain that www.blinkoncrime.com has covered Kyron's disappearance as objectively as possible, and has provided exclusive information in the case developed by witness and source interviews.

In no way do I wish to sound condescending or haughty- I mean that sincerely.   That said-  I do not find your posts to be reflective of the well researched myriad of contributors to BOC or it's content. 

It is my opinion that you have formulated an opinion in this case, and I respect that.  However,  I do believe that I have outlined substantive responses that address your queries either here or on BOC.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one.  That is a common position.    I stand behind my work, and my  subsequent professional comments.

I absolutely may end up being wrong in this case.  That said,  I have not been in over 4 years.   I only wish those sort of odds could produce a resolution for Kyron YESTERDAY!

Breaks my heart- and will be my motivation to keep at it.

Respectfully Submitted-
B
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: December 31, 2013, 10:53:56 AM »

There are those who suspect an underlying prior relationship between Rudy Sanchez and Terri Horman ... an underlying prior relationship that went beyond landscaping.  Could it be that it was this underlying prior relationship that caused Terri to let her guard down on June 26, 2010 and for a few moments uttered incriminating words she could not take back once she realized the scene was all a set up.

I am basing my suspicions on Don Ree's above December 16th statement ... statement that implies the sting had a connection to the Kyron Horman case ... not the MFH plot.

++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Kyron Horman Missing And Endangered: Landscaper Rudy Sanchez Knew Kyron
Wednesday 14 July 2010 3:29 pm

11.  MaeBee says:
July 20, 2010 at 9:04 pm

I just listened to the radio show that blink was on. Did I hear you right that Terri admitted to an affair with Rudy Sanchez or only that she did know him because of the yard work? If she admitted to having a tryst with him, then it truly changes everything that I have been told by her. I need this to be clarifyed, just for my own peace of mind. Thank You.

I am told by sources that Terri was involved in an intimate relationship with Rudy Sanchez at some point. The extent of which, to my knowledge has not been verified.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: December 31, 2013, 10:56:53 AM »

Blink

When interviews, official releases and court documents over the past 3 1/2 years are taken into consideration my resolve regarding support for the positions of Desiree, Kaine and the Kyron Horman investigation team has strengthen.  Also my resolve regarding Terri and DeDe's "probable" involvement in the happenings encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010 has also strengthened over time.  This is the reason that I do feel somewhat sad regarding the majority of comments and responses currently posted at your blog pertaining to the topic.

Nevertheless ... I know that you and I have a meeting of mind in regards to the following verse.  I just hope that it happens sooner than later.

"For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all." - Luke 8:17

Janet

+++++

PART ONE

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation EXCLUSIVE: Terri Horman Friend DeDe Spicher Breaks Her Silence After Passing Polygraph- Requests DA Clear Her Publicly
Wednesday 4 September 201

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

PART TWO

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police
Wednesday 11 September 2013 4:25 pm

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: December 31, 2013, 06:42:01 PM »

June!!!

Could it be that arrests will be forthcoming sometime prior to June, 2014 in regards to the MFH case and/or the Kyron Horman case ... charges that will negate the custody dispute?

Janet

++++++

Judge: Kaine & Terri Horman's marriage dissolved
Posted on December 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Updated today at 3:31 PM

PORTLAND – The marriage of Terri Moulton Horman and Kaine Horman has now been dissolved, according to a spokeswoman for Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor.

<snipped>

Sources told KGW that Tuesday's ruling included agreements over the couple's shared assets and home. But no decision has been made regarding custody for Kiara.  That will be decided at a future hearing scheduled for June.

<snipped>

Terri and Kaine have not commented on the dissolution of their marriage Tuesday.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Terri-Horman--Kaine-Horman-finalize-divorce-238305601.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: December 31, 2013, 06:50:25 PM »

Divorce for Kaine, Terri Horman finalized at emergency hearing
Posted: Dec 31, 2013 3:20 PM PST
Updated: Dec 31, 2013 3:24 PM PST

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - An emergency hearing was called Tuesday to finalize the long-standing divorce case between Kaine and Terri Horman.

<snipped>

A representative for Judge Henry Kantor said the judge signed a stipulated limited judgment granting a dissolution of marriage Tuesday. As a result, the divorce trial scheduled for Jan. 2 has been canceled.

It was not immediately clear what the judgment entails or how it affects the custody status of Kiara.

http://www.kptv.com/story/24338663/divorce-between-kaine-terri-horman-finalized-at-emergency-hearing

Judge finalizes divorce between Kaine and Terri Horman
Published: Dec 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. – A judge signed the paperwork finalizing the divorce of Kaine and Terri Horman on Tuesday.

<snipped>

According to court documents, the issue of legal custody of the couple’s daughter and parenting time with her will be resolved at a later time.

The next court hearing is scheduled for Feb. 12.

<snipped>

This is a developing story and will be updated when more information becomes available.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Judge-finalizes-divorce-between-Kaine-and-Terri-Horman-238305561.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: December 31, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »

Judge: Kaine & Terri Horman's marriage dissolved
Posted on December 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Updated today at 3:58 PM

<snipped>

Tuesday's ruling included agreements over the couple's bank accounts, debts, cars and home. But any possible changes regarding custody for Kiara will not be made until a future hearing scheduled for June. Kaine currently has sole custody of Kiara and Terri does not have any visitation rights.

KGW obtained a copy of the divorce agreement Tuesday and here is what the couple agreed on:

Terri must pay Kaine $224 month in child support

Kaine will continue to pay $576/year for Kiara's health coverage

Terri must maintain a $100,000 life insurance policy, with Kiara as the beneficiary

Terri gets 73.3% of Kaine's Intel 401(K) retirement plan and $6,937 in Intel stock

Kaine gets all of his Intel 401(K) savings plan

Kaine gets the Northwest Portland home they once shared

Terri gets the couple's Ford Mustang

Kaine gets the couple's Ford truck and John Deere tractor

Terri and Kaine are responsible for their own debts and attorney fees

Terri and Kaine did not comment Tuesday on the dissolution of their marriage.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Terri-Horman--Kaine-Horman-finalize-divorce-238305601.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: December 31, 2013, 07:45:49 PM »

Kaine Horman stands outside the courtroom of Judge Henry Kantor in Portland after his divorce from Terri Horman was finalized, Dec. 31, 2013 (KOIN 6 News)

Kaine Horman and his attorney Brett E. Engel walk through the Multnomah County Courthouse. (Dec. 31, 2013. KOIN-TV)

Outside the courtroom of Judge Henry Kantor in Portland, Dec. 31, 2013 (KOIN 6 News)

http://www.koin.com/news/horman-divorce-agreement-reached

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #970 on: January 01, 2014, 10:59:53 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.