March 19, 2024, 04:43:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710428 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2012, 12:00:54 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/559239337436007

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

No new news this morning, but we aren't giving up hope. The task force assigned to Dylan is busy going through the many, many leads and tips. Some of you are asking to search again, and the officials have given us the go ahead to do that, so we are regrouping and going over our maps. I never realized how vast our little part of the world was until Dylan went missing, and it is VAST!

What can you do today? Post the reward poster that I just uploaded to every page you can find. News stations, chambers of commerce, ANYWHERE you can find. Most towns and city's have pages. We can't lose momentum on this because I know that together we can bring Dylan home. We are very powerful human beings and working together we can be UNSTOPPABLE! NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!
Like ·  · Share · 1021121 · 59 minutes ago ·

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2012, 12:04:49 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2012, 12:08:12 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=559236760769598&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1&relevant_count=1

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2012, 12:12:01 PM »

A big thank you to everyone keeping this thread updated.  I hope Dylan can be found safe and soon! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »

Mark Redwine
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2012, 05:00:13 PM »

I kind of have a feeling this kid is okay. He may have taken off to a secret place that he knows about. He is aware of his parents fighting over him and I just get the feeling he's a smart kid. Teach dad a lesson maybe. I hope I am right about this one.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2012, 05:06:39 PM »

I kind of have a feeling this kid is okay. He may have taken off to a secret place that he knows about. He is aware of his parents fighting over him and I just get the feeling he's a smart kid. Teach dad a lesson maybe. I hope I am right about this one.

I hope this is the case too, Kermit.  And if it is the case, then there is at least one other person that has knowledge, imo.  I hope if any one has any information regarding Dylan (whether he left on his own accord nor not) they'll come forward. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2012, 08:04:51 PM »

i would like that too,but the LE are looking for vid,img, from 6pm sunday on,guess that means
no one that lives near dad,saw dylan around ,the LE say they have some footage

The Task Force is asking the general public if they have any recreational video footage that includes vehicles traveling on main routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 18 through noon on Monday November 19, to call dispatch at (970) 385-2900 to make an arrangements to get a copy of the footage to the Task Force.
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1095

Lt. Shupe said they would like to thank the community for sharing video footage of the Vallecito area, taken between the evening of Sunday, November 18 and noon on Monday, November 19.
http://www.kjct8.com/news/Investigators-interview-father-of-missing-boy/-/163152/17609894/-/yrl3duz/-/index.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 02, 2012, 08:08:33 PM »

It will be two weeks tomorrow, he's missed a week of school now.

I hope he's alive and hidden, but if he is I don't think it was his choice.

When I consider all the information that I've seen and read so far, I think something happened Sunday night before he was reported missing on Monday; and his dad knows what happened.  Just my opinion and I really hope I'm wrong. 

More than anything, I just hope Dylan is found.  Not knowing is horrible, his family needs to know.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2012, 08:20:34 PM »

http://pcmworldnews.com/news/2012/12/colorado-youth-missing-two-weeks/

Colorado Youth Missing Two Weeks

December 2, 2012 12:53 pm / Leave a Comment / UPI.com

VALLECITO, Colo., Dec. 2 (UPI) -- A Colorado man whose son has been missing for two weeks says he has hired an attorney, and that he suspects his son was hitchhiking when he disappeared.

Mark Redwine told The Denver Post he hired a criminal lawyer to watch his back while he presses the search for his 13-year-old son, Dylan Redwine, who disappeared from the Pine River Valley two weeks ago.

"I just want my son back," Redwine told the Post. "I know it's crossing all our minds -- reality is starting to set in that that may not be a possibility."

Redwine says he believes Dylan may have disappeared while hitchhiking in the rural area where the crime rate is generally low. He said he doubted Dylan ran away and was generally a happy kid despite his parents' seven-year divorce battle.

Dylan had been visiting his dad in Vallecito for Thanksgiving but had planned to return to his nearby hometown to see friends.

"His priority was pretty much with his friends, so I wasn't alarmed," Redwine said, adding Dylan may have been impatient waiting for transportation home and set off on his own.

::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2012, 09:45:38 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121201/NEWS01/121209939/Multimedia-timeline-of-the-disappearance-of-Dylan-Redwine

Multimedia timeline of the disappearance of Dylan Redwine
SHAUN STANLEY/Durango Herald Article Last Updated: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:56pm

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2012, 12:18:48 PM »

http://www.gazette.com/articles/boy-148009-friends-ago.html
Prayer vigil held for missing 13-year-old boy
December 3, 2012

Despite whipping cold wind, dozens gathered at Limbach Park Sunday night in Monument for a prayer vigil for Dylan Redwine, a much-loved 13-year-old boy who disappeared just two weeks ago in the mountains near Durango.
More...
Photos at Link

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2012, 02:36:31 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/559714780721796

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 3,800 like this
3 hours ago ·

Some of you were asking for the timeline again.

Again ~ I will try to be as precise and accurate as I possibly can.

Dylan Redwine flew to Durango Airport, landed and as was picked up by his father Sunday evening.

Dylan made plans to arrive at his friends house the next morning (Monday) to hang out.

Dylan's father Mark Redwine told me he stirred around the house early in the morning to wake Dylan but he didn't want to get up, so he went to town without him.

He told me he ran errands in Durango during the morning and returned home at 11:30 a.m. to find Dylan gone from the house. (His where abouts during this time has been confirmed by investigators)

Dylan's cell phone and belongings are also missing.

People reported seeing him walking but all of those reports turned out to be unsubstantiated. (There is another older boy at the lake who looks similar to Dylan)

At 4:15 Mark said he went to the friends house that Dylan was supposed to be hanging with to see if Dylan showed up there. Finding 2 of Dylan's friends there they said they had been trying to contact him all day to no avail.

Mark then said he went to the Marshal's office to express his concern that he couldn't find Dylan.

La Plata County search and rescue searched for Dylan Monday night and all day Tuesday.

Dylan's mother was notified Monday afternoon that her son was missing and she drove immediately from Colorado Springs to Durango to aid in the search. Dylan's brother and other family members accompanied her, she arrived Monday night.

Mark was cooperative with the police and they were allowed to do a preliminary search of his home.

Search dogs detected a scent on the road near Marks house, but it couldn't be verified that it was Dylan's because at the time there was nothing for the dog's to catch a scent from.

Dylan's cell phone records have been checked. And his phone activity is monitored at all times. His phone has been turned off since Sunday night. GPS is not available on his phone.

All sex offenders in the area have been checked and accounted for.

The lake and surrounding areas have been searched and scoured to include, abandoned buildings, houses, barns, sheds etc.

2 cadaver dogs, separately catch a scent from a boat off of the dam.

Divers were brought in but the altitude, depth of the lake and temperature of the lake prevent them from diving for more than 20 -30 mins at a time. And they can only dive once a day. They were unable to find anything the first day.

Boats with hi-tech sonar were brought in and the entire area in front of the dam was checked. Nothing was found.

A task force was formed and house to house, business to business interviews are being conducted from the dam on the south end of the lake to the north end of the lake.

Dylan is finally not considered to be a run away by authorities. (Family and friends have maintained this fact since day one.)

A search warrant was issued to search Mark's property, to include his house and his vehicles. The Sheriff's office maintains that Mark is not a suspect. The search of his home by the task force is because that was the last area that Dylan was presumably in and they have to start somewhere.

There are currently 45-50 officials made up of the FBI, CBI, La Plata County sheriff's personal and other agencies assigned to the Dylan Redwine Task Force.

We still have no leads, no clues. Nothing to find Dylan.

Please keep posting and sharing and praying. Dylan is out there somewhere! We want to bring him home.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2012, 06:59:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151300880933287&set=a.159500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1

Nancy Grace
Teen boy suddenly vanishes after a court-ordered visit with his dad over Thanksgiving. Dad says he left to run errands and when he came back the boy was gone. Why did police execute a search warrant at his dad’s home? Was 13-year-old Dylan Redwine abducted by a stranger, or does someone close to him know what happened? Tonight – Dylan Redwine’s mother breaks her silence. Was does she have to say about her missing son’s father? #FindDylan

I’m taking your on-air calls right now: 877-626-2901
Like ·  · Share · 2 hours ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2012, 07:15:05 PM »

I wonder when the last time Dylan was seen by anyone other than his father?  Who was the last person besides Mark Redwine to see Dylan?  As far as a search warrant being executed at the house, I suppose it would be because as far as anyone knows, it was the last known location for Dylan. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2012, 07:24:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151301079848287&set=a.159500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1

Nancy Grace
13 minutes ago
As the search intensifies for missing 13-yr-old, Dylan Redwine, cops descend on the father’s home & seize dad’s pickup trucks for potential evidence. What were investigators looking for? Are they any closer to finding Dylan? Tonight – Dylan’s mother breaks her silence. What does she have to say about her son’s mysterious disappearance? www.HLNtv.com/Nancy #FindDylan

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2012, 07:28:57 PM »

I wonder when the last time Dylan was seen by anyone other than his father?  Who was the last person besides Mark Redwine to see Dylan?  As far as a search warrant being executed at the house, I suppose it would be because as far as anyone knows, it was the last known location for Dylan. 

Good question, MuffyBee!  I wonder about that too.

I agree about the search warrant, just wish they'd executed it sooner.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2012, 08:10:52 PM »

On Nancy Grace

Nancy Grace says she's heard dad failed a police polygraph.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2012, 08:20:47 PM »

I wonder when the last time Dylan was seen by anyone other than his father?  Who was the last person besides Mark Redwine to see Dylan?  As far as a search warrant being executed at the house, I suppose it would be because as far as anyone knows, it was the last known location for Dylan.  

Good question, MuffyBee!  I wonder about that too.

I agree about the search warrant, just wish they'd executed it sooner.

BBM
I wish they had executed it sooner too.  Maybe it took that long to have a probable cause & get judge to sign off on it?  Or perhaps LE has come across something that made getting the warrant possible?  

Here's a link to Search and Seizure in New Mexico
that explains a lot:
http://tinyurl.com/cszx2na (link was 426 characters  )

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2012, 08:21:16 PM »

On Nancy Grace

Per Elaine Redwine, Dylan sent a text at 7:06 pm Sunday night.

She asked if his dad picked him up and Dylan said yes.

Elaine said Dylan always stayed in touch with her with his cellphone.

He generally texted her when he would get up in the morning if he was away from home.

Elaine said even though signal is sometimes hard to get in the area where Mark Redwine lives, Elaine said she never had a problem getting texts.

Mark Redwine texted her about Dylan after 4pm on Monday.

Elaine said Mark Redwine asked if she'd heard from Dylan, and that was upsetting to her because Dylan was supposed to be with Mark.

Elaine said she and Mark have not been able to work together in this crisis. 

(A lot more was said, I just couldn't type fast enough)

It will all be in the transcript later...   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.