March 18, 2024, 11:35:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710367 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2012, 06:24:50 PM »

That's pretty telling imo...Cory is 21 now.   

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121203/NEWS01/121209881//article/20121203/NEWS01/121209881/Police-reveal-no-new-leads--

::snipping2::

Mark Redwine filed a restraining order against his son, Cory, and Elaine Redwine in July 2008.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2012, 07:34:37 PM »

http://twitter.com/DurangoHerald/status/276119968435810305

3s DurangoHerald ‏@DurangoHerald
Investigators searched Vallecito Reservoir again today with 3 sonar boats & the shoreline of the lake. Nothing has been found. #findDylan
Details 

Reply  Retweet  Favorite
4:25 PM - 4 Dec 12

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2012, 08:23:11 PM »

http://twitter.com/DurangoHerald/status/276123777048391681

DurangoHerald
‏@DurangoHerald
A helicopter searched area lakes in La Plata County this afternoon for #DylanRedwine Police say searches not based on new tips #findDylan
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
4:40 PM - 4 Dec 12 ·

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=362427780519105&set=o.555378941155380&type=1&ref=nf

Nick Reinsch posted on Find Missing Dylan Redwine
L E over CR 500
Like ·  · Share · 26 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=419835664755178&set=a.208476369224443.51808.205518469520233&type=1

The Durango Herald
49 minutes ago
Investigators searched Vallecito Reservoir with three sonar boats today and along the shoreline of Vallecito Lake. A helicopter also searched area lakes in La Plata County this afternoon. The searches are not based on new tips and nothing has been found. We have a video of volunteer Denise Hess talking about the search and a benefit dinner that is being held Tuesday: http://ow.ly/fPtJo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2012, 08:31:56 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/303181/222/New-pictures-of-missing-boy-released

5:55 PM, Dec 4, 2012 

DURANGO - The La Plata County Sheriff's office released two new pictures of Dylan Redwine, taken the day before he disappeared.

The surveillance pictures were taken Sunday Nov. 18 at the Durango-La Plata airport and at the Durango Walmart store.

The clothing seen in the pictures is believed to be what he was wearing when he disappeared while visiting his father.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: December 04, 2012, 08:37:43 PM »

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/534aa692deea424496c952861d10c7d0/CO--Missing-Boy

Investigators search reservoir again for signs of missing boy in southwestern Colorado

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS 
December 04, 2012 - 8:06 pm EST

DURANGO, Colorado — The mother of a 13-year-old boy missing in southwestern Colorado says she and her ex-husband have taken polygraph tests to help authorities find him.

Elaine Redwine told CNN Headline News on Monday she passed her lie detector test, but authorities cannot release the results.

Her ex-hsuband, Mark Redwine, reported the couple's son, Dylan, missing Nov. 19 from his house in the Vallecito area. The father said he left the boy at home while he ran errands.

Dylan lives with his mother in Colorado Springs but was visiting his dad for Thanksgiving as part of a court order. Authorities do not believe he ran away.

On Tuesday, investigators said they again searched Vallecito Reservoir in case of any changes in lake conditions that kept them from finding anything earlier.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: December 04, 2012, 08:48:02 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/303181/222/New-pictures-of-missing-boy-released

New pictures of missing Colorado teen Dylan Redwine released
5:55 PM, Dec 4, 2012 

DURANGO - The La Plata County Sheriff's office released two new pictures of Dylan Redwine, taken the day before he disappeared.

The surveillance pictures were taken Sunday Nov. 18 at the Durango-La Plata airport and at the Durango Walmart store.

The clothing seen in the pictures is believed to be what he was wearing when he disappeared while visiting his father.

Self-Edit to add headline   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: December 04, 2012, 08:51:47 PM »

http://articles.pikespeakparent.com/news/dylan-801-son-redwine.html

Dylan Redwine's father trying to keep focus on finding son
December 03, 2012 8:29 PM
GARRISON WELLS
garrison.wells@gazette.com

Mark Redwine says he remains puzzled why his son Dylan would try to walk to a friend’s house because the terrain is rugged where he lives and the house is a few miles away.

The Colorado Springs 13-year-old disappeared 
Nov. 19 from his father’s house in Vallecito, northeast of Durango, where he had been on a court-ordered visit.

“He was sleeping on the couch, and I told him I had to go about my errands,” Mark Redwine said in a Sunday telephone interview. “He said, ‘OK, I understand.’ The focus for him was to go to his friend’s, but I live far back in the canyon. There’s a substantial distance between my house and the lake, so it doesn’t make sense that he would walk out, but he’s a 13-year-old boy, and who knows what they think sometimes?”

Dylan’s disappearance has attracted national attention. Investigators say they’re now considering abduction or some other kind of foul play, investigators said.

Mark Redwine said he is talking with media because he wants to keep people searching for Dylan.

“My focus is to try to keep Dylan in the limelight here and remind people that we are looking for a 13-year-old,” he said. “I know the focus is on me. I know this is a story that is grabbing national attention, but I don’t want people to forget about Dylan.”

Mark Redwine is not a suspect and has cooperated in the investigation, Dan Bender, a spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, has said.

Still, Elaine Redwine “seems bent on telling everybody I had something to do with this,” Mark Redwine said.

While Mark Redwine hasn’t spoken to his ex-wife, they traded a few text messages Friday, he said.

He has also met with his other son with Elaine Redwine, Cory, 21, and a son from another marriage, Nicholas, 28, from Arizona.

“We all met together in a private room and sat down and talked. I haven’t heard from Cory for three days,” Mark Redwine said. “I think he’s struggling like we all are. I know he’s closer to his brother and to his mom than to me. We were trying to get our emotions out on the table and focus on finding Dylan.”

Mark Redwine said he would like to meet with his ex-wife but so far has not had success beyond the text messages.

“I don’t want to have dinner with her and become buddy, buddy, but as parents of a missing child, people need to know that we can put our differences aside and that we want our son back,” he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: December 04, 2012, 09:53:24 PM »

It took my breath for a minute seeing the pictures of Dylan released today.

At first I thought he looks like he may have been crying in the second one...but I'm not sure because I see red on the inside elbow area of his arm too.  Just bad quality, or is the red really there???

He definitely doesn't look happy imo...

I'm so worried about him, hurts to even imagine being in his mother's shoes.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2012, 09:59:22 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151259901553954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1

Kevin Torres
31 minutes ago

News Release: Active Investigation Continues in Search for Dylan Redwine with Search of Area Lakes

Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 4:00 PM MST

Durango, CO – The Dylan Redwine Task Force (comprised of members of the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, Durango Police Department and Bayfield Marshall’s Office) continues its active investigation in the disappearance of 13-year old Dylan Redwine who has been missing from his father’s house since Monday, November 19.

This morning, three boats equipped with sonar resumed a search of Vallecito Reservoir and the Task Force is searching the shoreline of Vallecito Lake. “We have no new tips that have sent us back to the lake, but we’re checking in case changes in water and lake conditions could have resulted in any changes from last week,” said Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for the Dylan Redwine Task Force. “Those searches have not found anything at this time, but are continuing throughout the day today.”

A helicopter from the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office in New Mexico searched area lakes in La Plata County this afternoon. Those lakes include: Vallecito Reservoir, Lemon Reservoir, Haviland Lake, Lake Nighthorse and Electra Lake. “These new searches are not based on any new tips either,” clarified Sgt. Bender. “We are just trying to be as thorough as possible and look as many places as we can for Dylan.”

Based on video footage from the Durango-La Plata County Airport of Dylan arriving in Durango on Sunday, November 18, and a visit on Sunday to the Durango Wal-Mart, investigators determined that Dylan was wearing the following:
•   A blue baseball cap with a white front panel with the words “Duke Blue Devils” in blue on the white panel;
•   A black, short-sleeved T-shirt with the large letters “DC” (possibly in grey) on the front within a thin light-colored square border around the DC logo;
•   A pair of black basketball shorts that went below the knee with light-colored (possibly light blue and white) stripes on the sides; and
•   Black-colored “Jordan” shoes with a white tongue and white shoelace area.

Citizens who have information that may aid in the search for Dylan are asked to leave a voicemail message on the Dylan Redwine Tip Line at 970-382-7511. If a citizen wants a return call from law enforcement, they must leave their contact information, but anonymous tips are also acceptable. This tip line is not a manned telephone number and it is not a way to get information about the search.

The Task Force is still requesting any recreational video footage or photographs that include vehicles traveling on any routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 18 through noon on Monday November 19. Citizens who have video footage or photographs that may be helpful to the investigation are asked to call dispatch at (970) 385-2900 to make an arrangement to get a copy of the footage or photographs to the Task Force.

The Durango La Plata Crime Stoppers also has a cash reward for information leading to Dylan’s whereabouts. Crime Stoppers can be reached at 970-247-1112.

Citizens may also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST
(1-800-843-5678).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: December 05, 2012, 12:46:59 AM »

http://kdvr.com/2012/12/04/new-photos-of-missing-teen-dylan-redwine-released/

New photos of missing teen Dylan Redwine released
Posted on: 8:35 pm, December 4, 2012, by David Mitchell, updated on: 08:36pm, December 4, 2012

Crews search Vallecito Reservoir in southwestern Colorado.
Photo: Dan Bender/La Plata County Sheriff's Office. Dec. 4, 2012

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. — Investigators looking for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine turned their attention back to Vallecito Reservoir in southwestern Colorado Tuesday. They also released new photos of the missing teenager.

The boy disappeared from his father’s house on November 19. He was visiting for Thanksgiving.

Crews went into the water with three boats equipped with sonar.

“We have no new tips that have sent us back to the lake, but we’re checking in case changes in water and lake conditions could have resulted in any changes from last week,” said Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for the Dylan Redwine Task Force.  “Those searches have not found anything at this time, but are continuing throughout the day today.”

Dylan Redwine at Durango-La Plata County Airport. Nov. 18, 2012

Dylan Redwine at Walmart in Durango, Colo. on Nov. 18, 2012

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: December 05, 2012, 10:34:48 AM »

Thank you for the updates texasmom.  While I hope Dylan can be found safe, with all the water searches, LE knows something we don't, imo.  I can't imagine having a child missing, let alone have one missing and there are water searches going on, which can mean only one thing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: December 05, 2012, 01:26:45 PM »

Investigators identify clothes worn by missing boy
Posted: Dec 05, 2012 10:49 AM MST
Updated: Dec 05, 2012 10:49 AM MST

DURANGO, Colo. (AP) - Authorities say a 13-year-old boy missing in southwestern Colorado was last seen publicly the night before he was reported missing.

La Plata County sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender says a Nov. 18 video from the Durango-La Plata County Airport shows Dylan Redwine arriving. Another video shows Dylan at a Walmart in Durango the same day.

He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt and a "Duke Blue Devils" baseball cap.

http://www.noco5.com/story/20268609/investigators-identify-clothes-worn-by-missing-boy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 05, 2012, 01:53:20 PM »

DURANGO, Colo. (AP) - Authorities say a 13-year-old boy missing in southwestern Colorado was last seen publicly the night before he was reported missing.

La Plata County sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender says a Nov. 18 video from the Durango-La Plata County Airport shows Dylan Redwine arriving. Another video shows Dylan at a Walmart in Durango the same day.

http://www.noco5.com/story/20268609/investigators-identify-clothes-worn-by-missing-boy

BBM
That still leaves a lot of time for something to happen to Dylan.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: December 05, 2012, 01:57:12 PM »

BBM
That still leaves a lot of time for something to happen to Dylan.   

Yes it does and so many things seem so wrong

Dad saying there may be a fishing rod when that was never mentioned in the beginning
No clothes for dogs to get a scent from yet Dylan supposedly slept on the couch the night before.  Did he sleep in the clothes he got off the plane wearing?  Was there no blankets he slept with?  How about using a towel in the bathroom even once?  I am wondering if Dylan even made it to Dad's house at this point. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: December 05, 2012, 02:23:31 PM »

Scroll down the article for more photos.

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2012/12/05/kuzmanic-missing-dylan-redwine-criminal-investigation-new-photos/
Missing: Dylan Redwine; criminal investigation, new photos
December 5, 2012

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: December 05, 2012, 03:00:08 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121204/NEWS01/121209802/Area-reservoirs-searched-again

Area reservoirs searched again
Elaine Redwine: ‘Somebody knows where he is’
By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 11:43pm

SHAUN STANLEY/Durango HeraldDenise Hess, a family friend of the Redwines, reflects on Dylan Redwine’s personality from her shop, Plaza Video, in Bayfield. The 13-year-old has been missing since Nov. 19.

VALLECITO – Authorities again searched Vallecito Reservoir and flew a helicopter over five reservoirs Tuesday in search of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine.

The searches failed to produce any new leads, said Dan Bender, spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.

“We’re just trying to be as thorough as we can be,” he said.

In an interview Tuesday, Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, pleaded for anyone with information to come forward.

“Somebody knows where he is,” she said. “Somebody bring some information forward so we can find him. It’s been far too long, and he needs to come home.”

Authorities also released an updated description of the clothing Dylan may have been wearing Nov. 19 when he was reported missing.

The clothing description included:

A black short-sleeved T-shirt with large gray letters that read “DC.”

Black basketball shorts with a light-colored stripes on the sides.

Black Jordan shoes with a white tongue and possibly white laces.

A blue baseball cap with a blue bill, white front panel and blue letters that read “Duke Blue Devils.”

They are the same clothes Dylan was wearing Nov. 18 when he landed at the Durango-La Plata County Airport, Bender said. Investigators reviewed surveillance footage from the airport and the Durango Walmart to piece together the new clothing description, he said.

Dylan texted his mother Nov. 18 to notify her of his arrival at the airport, but the text ended with an emoticon that is interpreted as a scowl, she said.

Dylan was looking forward to meeting up with old friends, she said Tuesday, but he wasn’t looking forward to spending long days in his father’s cabin in Vallecito, a remote wilderness area 20 miles northeast of Durango.

“It was something that he needed to do, and he was excited to see his friends and hang out with his friends,” Elaine Redwine said. “He did have to come, but he was OK with it.”

Investigators also have reviewed surveillance footage that shows Dylan in Walmart on the night of Nov. 18, the day he arrived, Bender said. He was unsure what was purchased.

Three boats equipped with sonar searched areas of Vallecito Reservoir that haven’t previously been searched, he said.

“We have no new tips that have sent us back to the lake, but we’re checking in case changes in water and lake conditions could have resulted in any changes from last week,” Bender said in a release.

A helicopter from the San Juan County, N.M., Sheriff’s Office searched Vallecito, Lemon, Haviland, Electra and Nighthorse reservoirs, he said. From the air, authorities were able to search the surface, shallow areas and shorelines of the reservoirs, he said.

“These new searches are not based on any new tips, either,” he said. “We are just trying to be as thorough as possible and look as many places as we can for Dylan.”

During an interview Monday night on CNN-affiliated Headline News, Elaine Redwine said she took a polygraph test and passed. She gave mixed responses when asked if Mark Redwine also took a polygraph test. At first, she seemed unsure if he took one, then she said, “I don’t think he failed,” followed by, “I think it was inconclusive.”

She was unsure if he’s being asked to take a second polygraph test.

Mark Redwine did not return a phone call Tuesday seeking comment.

Bender declined to be specific about the polygraph tests that have been administered.

“Polygraphs have been a part of our investigation,” he said. “We’re not releasing any details on who was polygraphed or what the results may or may not have indicated.”

Family and friends described Dylan as mild-mannered, not too loud and not too quiet.

“He was happy sitting at home on the couch wrapped in a blanket playing video games with mom in the kitchen,” said Denise Hess, a family friend who is passing out fliers, collecting donations and organizing searches from her store, Plaza Video, in Bayfield.

Tuesday marked the 15th day of Dylan’s disappearance. Elaine Redwine expressed frustration: “I feel like we haven’t gotten closer to finding him,” she said. “He’s just an awesome kid. As Nancy Grace said, ‘He’s scrubbed in sunshine.’ After she said that, I couldn’t get that out of my head.”

shane@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: December 05, 2012, 08:55:01 PM »

http://youtu.be/-2In-4Jumi0

Dylan Redwine Missing from La Plata County in Colorado

Published on Dec 5, 2012 by COSMCF1
Come Home Dylan, you are loved beyond measure.

Messages expressed by a few of the many followers of the Facebook Page Missing Dylan Redwine CMCF (no affililiation to Colorado's Missing Children Foundation).

If anyone knows the whereabouts of this boy, please call 970-382-7511.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2In-4Jumi0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-2In-4Jumi0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303575/339/Investigators-identify-clothes-worn-by-missing-boy?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Cbc%7Clarge

Investigators identify clothes worn by missing Dylan Redwine
1:57 PM, Dec 6, 2012   |   0  comments

La Plata County sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender says a Nov. 18 video from the Durango-La Plata County Airport shows Dylan Redwine arriving.

Another video shows Dylan at a Walmart in Durango the same day. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt and a "Duke Blue Devils" baseball cap.

Mark Redwine reported the couple's son, Dylan, missing Nov. 19 from his house in the Vallecito area.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2012, 08:25:02 PM »

Video at link

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

Missing boy Dylan Redwine's family had violent history
5:21 PM, Dec 6, 2012

9News obtained court records dating back to 2005 showing three requests for protection orders.

•On Oct. 7, 2005, Dylan's dad Mark Redwine requested protection against him mom Elaine saying she was "drinking and driving with kids." A judge temporarily ordered her not to drive the kids around or even be with them while under the influence.

•For the next two years, the couple went through divorce proceedings. In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.

•In another protective order request, Mark claims he was victimized later that same day. "I was attacked and beaten then left for hours until I woke up," he wrote. Mark says his older son Cory admitted he was responsible for the beating.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2012, 09:59:56 PM »

Video at link

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

Missing boy Dylan Redwine's family had violent history
5:21 PM, Dec 6, 2012

9News obtained court records dating back to 2005 showing three requests for protection orders.

•On Oct. 7, 2005, Dylan's dad Mark Redwine requested protection against him mom Elaine saying she was "drinking and driving with kids." A judge temporarily ordered her not to drive the kids around or even be with them while under the influence.

•For the next two years, the couple went through divorce proceedings. In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.

•In another protective order request, Mark claims he was victimized later that same day. "I was attacked and beaten then left for hours until I woke up," he wrote. Mark says his older son Cory admitted he was responsible for the beating.

Dylan couldn't have been more than 9 at the time.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.