March 19, 2024, 02:04:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710388 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2012, 10:06:08 PM »

Sadly, I'm not surprised at all.   

I've thought Mark Redwine was probably a drinker (at the least) from the first time I saw him and heard him speak.

I don't consider it "past troubles" when you're still in court pretty much on a monthly basis, five years after the divorce.  jmo

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121203/NEWS01/121209881/0/NEWS02/Police-reveal-no-new-leads&template=mobileart

They have had a protracted divorce with court proceedings occurring in almost monthly since 2005.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

(from the video)

Dylan made statements in the family court hearing in September...same one where Elaine was granted primary custody?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2012, 10:12:50 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121129/NEWS01/121129570&template=mobileart

Investigators search house of Dylan’s father
By Dale Rodebaugh Herald staff writer

(11-29-2012)

::snipping2::

Dylan’s visit was the result of a court order by 6th Judicial District Judge David Dickinson, who said Thursday he is restricted from commenting on the order or the parenting plan.

Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, said he texted her when he arrived Nov. 18 at the Durango-La Plata County Airport. The boy immediately contacted friends in Bayfield where he attended school until this summer when his mother, who divorced Mark Redwine in 2007, moved to Colorado Springs.

In an interview with ABC News Radio late Monday, Elaine Redwine said her former husband may have had something to do with Dylan’s disappearance.

“I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things,” she said. “If Dylan did or said something that wasn’t what Mark wanted to hear, I’m just afraid Mark would have reacted.”

Elaine Redwine said her former husband was upset that she had received primary custody of Dylan.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2012, 10:32:54 PM »

http://**/breakingnews/ci_22142231/volunteers-search-ditches-dylan-redwine-clues-saturday

Volunteers to search ditches for Dylan Redwine clues Saturday
POSTED:   12/06/2012 07:59:22 PM MST
UPDATED:   12/06/2012 07:59:30 PM MSTBy Joey Bunch
The Denver Post

Volunteers and investigators in La Plata County will search ditches between Durango and Vallecito Saturday for clues in the disappearance of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine.

In a statement Thursday evening, the Sheriff's Department said the search was not prompted by new leads, but to get in one more look ahead of potential snowfall arriving this weekend.

The search along La Plata County 240 will begin at 8 a.m. at the Edgemont Ranch picnic area in the 5300 block of La Plata County 240 west La Plata County 234.

"Since this is a search for clues related to possible criminal activity, children and young people should not participate in Saturday's search efforts," La Plata County Sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender stated Thursday night. "Searchers need to be prepared to walk two to four miles over rough terrain on steep slopes. They also need to be dressed for weather conditions and carry their own food and water with them." Bender said.

The search is scheduled to last until about 4 p.m., weather permitting. Searchers will be divided up into groups to scour two-mile areas, according to the Sheriff's Department.

Read more: Volunteers to search ditches for Dylan Redwine clues Saturday - The Denver Post http://**/breakingnews/ci_22142231/volunteers-search-ditches-dylan-redwine-clues-saturday#ixzz2EKhgICUE
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://**/termsofuse

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2012, 11:03:56 PM »

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/Search-for-missing-13-year-old-continues/-/9153762/17686454/-/format/rsss_2.0/item/0/-/ntquy7/-/index.html

Search for missing 13-year-old continues
Authorities say case is now criminal investigation
Published  6:12 PM MST Dec 06, 2012

VALLECITO LAKE, N.M. —
More than two weeks have passed since 13-year-old Dylan Redwine vanished from his father’s Vallecito home, and organizers are now looking for experienced hikers to help find him.

Volunteers will be teaming up with Search and Rescue early Saturday to help find the teen. The effort is spearheaded by Denise Hess, a close friend of Dylan's mother.

“We divided everyone up in groups when we were sending teams out," Hess said.

In the first few days after he vanished, Hess organized a search party in which volunteers knocked on doors and checked every vacant building. Now, in the third week after the teen’s disappearance, Hess wants a more aggressive approach.

“Beat the brush, turn over logs, whatever we can do to see if there is anything up there,” she said.

On Saturday, Hess’ teams will work in grids off of the southeast side of the lake and then come down on the other side.

The terrain is rougher, which is why she was looking for between 50 and 100 able-bodied people to help.

Dylan arrived Nov. 18 in Durango. He and his father went to the Walmart in town before driving to Bayfield -- 45 minutes away.

Dylan's father said the last time he saw his son was Nov. 19 at 7:30 a.m. Nine days into his disappearance, investigators said they no longer believe the teen ran away.

“Those of us that know him and love him so much knew that he would never, he would never run away,” Hess said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2012, 11:27:37 PM »

I keep thinking about this statement...kept wondering if I took it wrong; that maybe she meant the text that Dylan sent Elaine after he'd arrived on Sunday?  I went back and found it tonight.  Can't help but think now that there had been problems before when Dylan had visitation with Mark and that's why he didn't want to go!?

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121201/NEWS01/121209940/0/NEWS02/Volunteers-not-giving-up-hope&template=mobileart

Volunteers not giving up hope
STEVE LEWIS/Durango Herald
(12/1/2012)

Hess reiterated that “Dylan wouldn’t run away.”

She said Dylan would never put his mother through that pain. If he was having a bad time at the lake, he would call or text his mother, as he did once before disappearing, she said.

These statements just reinforce that feeling...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-boys-mother-suspects-husband-sons-disappearance/story?id=17813458#.UMFsr-SLZMg

Missing Boy's Mother Suspects Ex-Husband in Son's Disappearance
By ERIN McLAUGHLIN (@erinoherin) and PHILLIP MARAVILLA
IGNACIO, Colo. Nov. 26, 2012

Elaine Redwine told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," Elaine Redwine said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

Elaine Redwine told ABC News she was having a difficult time getting in touch with her ex-husband about their son.

"He hasn't had any contact with us. [My older son] tried to get a hold of him by texting him, and he wouldn't respond," she said. "I just find it odd that at a time like this, he would be so evasive."

Mark Redwine declined to speak to ABC News.

Dylan's mother and older brother both insist Dylan wouldn't run away without contacting them, or if he did run away from his dad's home, he would have gone to them.

"When he was afraid in any situation, he knew he could call me and I would drop everything and go out there, first thing," Dylan's brother, Cory Redwine, 21, told ABC News. "He knew that me, my mom, my step-dad, any of us, if he called us and said, 'I need your help,' he knew we'd be there."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: December 06, 2012, 11:37:39 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121129/NEWS01/121129570/0/FRONTPAGE/Investigators-searching-house-of-Dylan-Redwine%E2%80%99s-father

Investigators search house of Dylan’s father
Search warrant executed; no suspects have been named
By Dale Rodebaugh Herald staff writer
Article Last Updated: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:28pm

Dylan’s visit was the result of a court order by 6th Judicial District Judge David Dickinson, who said Thursday he is restricted from commenting on the order or the parenting plan.

http://www.courts.state.co.us/Bio.cfm?Employee_ID=204

David L. Dickinson - 6th Judicial District Judge

Judge Dickinson was appointed to the District Court for the Sixth Judicial District in December 1998. When appointed to the bench, he was a solo practitioner in Durango, Colorado, specializing in real estate, commercial and business litigation and local government law. Before entering private practice, he also served as La Plata County Attorney and as an Assistant City Attorney for the City and County of Denver. He received his undergraduate degree in metallurgical engineering from the Colorado School of Mines in 1964 and his law degree from the University of Denver in 1976. His docket includes civil, criminal, domestic relations, probate, and juvenile cases.

Judge Dickinson is active in the Bar Association and has presented or assisted in organizing a number of continuing legal education programs.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2012, 12:41:16 AM »

http://m.daily-times.com/dailytimes/db_298077/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Md5UCfIl&full=true#display

Sheriff: Missing Redwine boy's disappearance believed foul play

By Ryan Boetel rboetel@daily-times.com
Posted:  12/06/2012 12:23 AM

FARMINGTON — Investigators say a crime is the reason Dylan Redwine vanished.

Dylan, 13, has been missing since Nov. 19. His father, Mark Redwine, said he last saw him at 7:30 a.m. when he left Dylan home alone while he ran errands. Mark Redwine lives in Vallecito, northeast of Durango.

Dylan had arrived in Durango to see his dad for a court-ordered visit the day before his disappearance. He grew up in Bayfield and moved to Colorado Springs last summer to live with his mom and brother.

Dan Bender, a spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff's Office, said investigators from the beginning had considered the possibility that a crime was the cause of Dylan's disappearance.

“We've looked at the criminal aspect early on, since the second day he was missing,” he said.
As days went by with no sign of Dylan, investigators ruled out that he ran away.

“We're left with kidnapping  and foul play,” Bender said.

The sheriff's staff searched Mark Redwine's home last Thursday. The sheriff is not calling him a suspect or discusszing details about the search, Bender said.

Since the warrant was served, the search for Dylan has pared back as far as the numbers of law enforcement officers working the case.

But dozens of investigators from the La Plata County Sheriff's Office, Durango police, the FBI and other agencies continue to investigate tips each day, he said.

He said officials had no plans to call off the search.

“We will continue to investigate as long as we have leads,” Bender said.

Dylan's disappearance is as rare as it is mysterious. It has been more than 25 years in the Four Corners since a child of Dylan's age disappeared without a trace and was never found.

“It's not something any of us could forget,” said San Juan County sheriff's Lt. Cory Tanner.

The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children keeps records of all missing children in each state.

New Mexico lawmen have assisted in the search for Dylan.

Scuba divers who are part of New Mexico State Police Search and Recovery Dive Team have twice trolled the bottom of Vallecito Lake looking for Dylan's body.

The San Juan County Sheriff's Office helicopter has done two aerial searches of the Vallecito area. On Monday, the helicopter searched Vallecito Reservoir and other lakes in the Durango area looking for a body washed on shore or in shallow water.

“We do missing person searches regularly,” said Deputy Rob Gross, the helicopter pilot. “But for a child to be missing for this long, it's the first time I've been involved in something like this.

“It's scary.”

Anyone with information regarding Dylan's disappearance should call a tip line at 970-382-7511 or Crime Stoppers at 970-247-1112.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2012, 01:23:52 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/investigators-dylan-redwine-last-seen-night-before-he-was-reported-missing

Investigators: Dylan Redwine last seen night before he was reported missing

Posted: 12/07/2012
Last Updated: 4 hours ago

DURANGO, Colo. - Authorities say 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, missing in southwestern Colorado for almost a month,  was last seen publicly the night before he was reported missing.

La Plata County sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender said a Nov. 18 video from Durango-La Plata County Airport cameras shows Dylan  arriving on a flight from Colorado Springs. Another surveillance video shows Dylan at a Walmart in Durango later the same day.

Typically, police use surveillance video to determine the interaction between the missing child and anyone else that comes in contact with them.  In this case, investigators would look to determine how Dylan interacted with his father and see if anyone else approaches the boy. They might also contact customers who were in the store at the time to determine if they saw or overheard anything suspicious.

Dylan was seen in both videos wearing a black T-shirt and a "Duke Blue Devils" baseball cap.

Mark Redwine reported the couple's son, Dylan, missing Nov. 19 from his house in the Vallecito area. The father said he left the boy at home while he ran errands in Durango.

Authorities said they do not believe Dylan ran away and they are conducting a criminal investigation into his disappearance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2012, 01:29:16 AM »

Appears to be his older brothers facebook

http://www.facebook.com/cory.redwine

Dylan and his brother Cory

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2012, 06:18:40 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121206/NEWS01/121209686/Community-search-planned-for-missing-boy--

Community search planned for missing boy
100 strong hikers sought to help find Dylan Redwine

By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer

Article Last Updated: Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:05pm

Volunteers and rescue workers are planning another search effort for Dylan Redwine, the 13-year-old boy who disappeared last month north of Vallecito Reservoir.
Dylan Redwine Enlarge photo

Volunteers will be assisting La Plata County Search and Rescue. They will meet at 8:30 a.m. Saturday at the Edgemont Ranch picnic area on the south side of Florida Road (County Road 240) just east of Edgemont Highlands and just west of the intersection of County Roads 240 and 234.

“The search is not prompted by new leads in the case,” La Plata County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Dan Bender said in a news release Thursday night. “Investigators want to cover that area ahead of a possible snowfall that may pass through the area Saturday night or Sunday.”

Organizers are hoping to gather 75 to 100 volunteers who are good hikers to scour the terrain northeast of Durango, from Edgemont Ranch to County Road 501.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2012, 11:08:25 PM »

Video at link

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

Missing boy Dylan Redwine's family had violent history
5:21 PM, Dec 6, 2012

9News obtained court records dating back to 2005 showing three requests for protection orders.

•On Oct. 7, 2005, Dylan's dad Mark Redwine requested protection against him mom Elaine saying she was "drinking and driving with kids." A judge temporarily ordered her not to drive the kids around or even be with them while under the influence.

•For the next two years, the couple went through divorce proceedings. In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.

•In another protective order request, Mark claims he was victimized later that same day. "I was attacked and beaten then left for hours until I woke up," he wrote. Mark says his older son Cory admitted he was responsible for the beating.

RE: bolded and blue above...

These snippets (from the video at the link) tell more of the story IMO. 

Keep in mind that Cory was about 17, and Dylan about 9. 

Personally, I can understand why Cory beat him up if that's what happened!  Disgusting!  jmo

I think the time on this one is 3am on 7/4/2008.

Mark was having sex with a friend of ours in our yard under my window & "C" saw everything.  When I confronted Mark, Mark got extremely belligerent & he was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son - "D" reacted and hit his dad.

10pm on 7/4/2008.

•On Oct. 7, 2005, Dylan's dad Mark Redwine requested protection against him mom Elaine saying she was "drinking and driving with kids." A judge temporarily ordered her not to drive the kids around or even be with them while under the influence.

Notice Mark claims this was two years ago while living in the Denver area!  If there were no complaints filed at that time, I don't understand how a judge could possibly even consider such a claim!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2012, 11:14:51 PM »

I'm still listening to Nancy Grace (recorded it) and this criminal history for Mark Redwine was shown.

Criminal History
Mark Redwine, Dylan's dad

1988 - Menacing - guilty plea

1992 - Theft - guilty plea

2003 - Child Abuse - negligence - no injury - dismissed

Menacing - dismissed

Trespassing - dismissed

3rd degree assault - dismissed

Disorderly conduct - unreasonable noise - guilty plea

http://www.lawinfoboulder.com/areas_criminal_litigation/menacing.html

Misdemeanor & Felony Menacing

Menacing involves the use of threat or by physical action knowingly placing a person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury, or attempting to do so.

Menacing is a Class 3 misdemeanor, but can be a Class 5 felony if a deadly weapon is used, a perceived deadly weapon is used, or when one claims being armed with a deadly weapon.

Click below to read the official Colorado statutory definitions for this offense:

Misdemeanor & Felony Menacing

Menacing (18-3-206)

A person commits the crime of menacing if, by any threat or physical action, he or she knowingly places or attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury. Menacing is a class 3 misdemeanor, but, it is a class 5 felony if committed:
(a) By the use of a deadly weapon or any article used or fashioned in a manner to cause a person to reasonably believe that the article is a deadly weapon; or
(b) By the person representing verbally or otherwise that he or she is armed with a deadly weapon.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: December 08, 2012, 09:27:33 AM »

Dylan's mom posted this Christmas picture on her FB last night. 

Praying for all who are out searching for any sign of Dylan today, and hoping they'll find something that will lead to bringing him home to his family.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151390068238064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: December 08, 2012, 10:17:13 AM »

http://www.gazette.com/articles/volunteers-148264-dylan-search.html

Volunteers put hours, and heart, into search for 13-year-old

December 07, 2012 11:24 PM

GARRISON WELLS
THE GAZETTE

On Saturday, when volunteers line up to search for Dylan Redwine, Denise Hess will be among them.

A long-time friend of Dylan’s mother Elaine Redwine, Hess has been a major player in the effort to find the 13-year-old who disappeared Nov. 19 while visiting his father for Thanksgiving.

The searchers Saturday will look along several miles of ditches on both sides of La Plata County Road 240. Investigators want to cover the area ahead of a snowstorm that may hit Saturday night or Sunday.

Volunteers who have joined the search come from all over Colorado and northern New Mexico and number in the hundreds. They run in age from teens to seniors.

Some of them, a dozen or so who live in the area, have worked on the search daily. They print and distribute flyers, meet with people, help keep things organized.

Much of the activity takes place at Hess’ video store, a hub for all things Dylan.

“This community of Vallecito and Bayfield are very small,” Hess said. “People do not want to sit idle and do nothing. The searches give them an outlet and they are able to feel like they are doing something.”

Hess has been the driving force behind the volunteer effort in this tiny mountain community since day one.

She admits to frustration at the dearth of information.

“There’s nothing that any of the volunteers has found or even search and rescue has found that has been helpful in pointing us in the right direction,” Hess said. “I am beyond frustrated, but I keep up the hope.”

That’s pretty much the story for everybody involved.

The Bayfield/Vallecito area is tight-knit. People know each other, and Dylan was well known and liked, Hess said. He lived in the area until July, when he moved with his mother and brother to Monument.

He had a core group of friends that has been on every single search.

The volunteer effort has faced two major obstacles, Hess said. Terrain is one. The area is hilly and rugged, heavily treed and speckled with lakes. The other has been misinformation.

When investigators first suggested Dylan was a runaway, people who knew him were incredulous.

“That was the most preposterous thing we’ve ever heard. That was a huge obstacle for us right out of the gate,” Hess said.

Indeed, the volunteer efforts were started to fill what people felt were large gaps in the search being done by investigators, Hess said.

Hess is the liaison between volunteers and Dylan’s divorced parents, Elaine and Mark Redwine. She speaks to them daily. While Elaine Redwine has been out on some searches, it’s been difficult for her, Hess said.

“She’s a strong woman, but she has a hard time holding herself together in public forum,” she said. “It’s hard enough to keep herself together in private.”

The search is personal for Hess, too.

“Dylan is very important to me and I want him to come home,” she said. “I can’t imagine the pain his mother and father are going through.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2012, 11:08:47 AM »

http://news.gcu.edu/2012/12/search-continues-for-13-year-old-brother-of-gcu-enrollment-counselor/

Search Continues for 13-Year-Old Brother of GCU Enrollment Counselor
Submitted by Michael Ferraresi on December 8, 2012 – 8:31 amNo Comment
By Michael Ferraresi
GCU News Bureau

Nick Redwine hasn’t slept well since hearing the news from his native state.

The GCU enrollment counselor worries that while he’s comfortable at home in Arizona, he is unclear if his younger brother Dylan has access to a pillow or food — or if he is even safe. As the public casts its doubts, and the Redwine family grapples with their own emotions, they still believe Dylan “is alive and well” since he disappeared from his father’s home in a small town in southwestern Colorado.

Dylan Redwine, 13, vanished on Nov. 19 and was reported missing by their father, Mark Redwine.

Nick Redwine (left, holding his son Maddox) four years ago with Corey Redwine, Elaine Redwine and Dylan in Arizona.

Dylan’s Thanksgiving visit to his father was court-appointed, according to investigators. Dylan grew up in the Bayfield area but had moved to Colorado Springs with his mother, Elaine Redwine, in September.

Authorities and volunteers will fan out across the areas around the La Plata County Road 140 in the Vallecito area today in advance of cold, snowy weather that could hide missing keys to the case.

La Plata County Sheriff’s investigators are working with the FBI on Dylan’s disappearance. They have searched Mark Redwine’s house. He is not considered a suspect, and police have not named any suspect.

Nick Redwine, 28, lives in Gilbert with his wife, Ann, and two boys, Maddox, 4, and Nolan, 10 months. He works as an international enrollment counselor at GCU’s Tempe office, primarily helping College of Nursing and Health Care Professions students from around the country. He said his colleagues and supervisors have been supportive of trying to spread the word about getting Dylan home safely.

With the search efforts intensifying, Nick said the most difficult part is the scrutiny involving his estranged father, with whom he had a fragmented childhood.

“I’m trying to find out who my father is as I try to deal with the loss of a brother,” he said.

Nick added that when he was back home to help relatives coordinate the search, media requests and other issues with the case, he noticed how so many people came forward hoping to help his family with donations and prayers.

“It was very eye-opening, just seeing how tight that community has become,” he said.

Dylan’s family is asking for donations from blue-black ribbons in Dylan’s honor to raise money for his search and rescue. The ribbons represent Dylan’s favorite colors, Nick said.

Colorado media organizations also uncovered past instances of alleged assaults and alcohol-related domestic disputes involving Mark and Elaine Redwine. Another report included a dispute with Dylan’s older brother Corey, 21.

The Search for Dylan Redwine
Dylan Redwine’s phone has not been located or used since Nov. 18, even though he is a prolific text-messager. Dylan’s father, Mark Redwine, reported him missing around 5:30 p.m. on Nov. 19. He was last seen around 7:30 a.m. that day. Search and rescue officers checked reservoirs near Vallecito, Colo., after a police cadaver dog hit on his scent. None of Dylan’s friends reported seeing him. More information is available through Dylan’s family’s Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2012, 11:45:31 AM »

WOW, awesome turnout!   

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/saturday-search-under-way-for-dylan-redwine-near-durango

Saturday search under way for Dylan Redwine near Durango with 500 volunteers
Redwine reported missing Nov. 19

Posted: 12/08/2012
Last Updated: 4 minutes ago

DURANGO, Colo. - Authorities in southwestern Colorado are searching a common route between Durango and Vallecito on Saturday for clues in the disappearance of a 13-year-old boy.

About 500 volunteers showed up to help search on Saturday.

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office says the search for Dylan Redwine isn't prompted by any new leads, but authorities want to probe ditches along La Plata County Road 240 in advance of a snowstorm that is expected to move through the area Saturday night.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2012, 12:01:58 PM »

Aerial view of the searchers gathered for instructions...

http://twitter.com/AngelaBrauer/status/277441546570313729/photo/1

AngelaBrauer Angela Brauer 55m
The group of people gathered, getting instructions. Snow tonight could make efforts more difficult #dylanredwine pic.twitter.com/c7yfsLT3
Details   Reply  Retweet  Favorite

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2012, 12:08:06 PM »

http://twitter.com/swcoredcross/status/277435764227309570/photo/1

swcoredcross swcoloradoredcross 1h
#redcross helping sign up searchers for #dylanredwine pic.twitter.com/6iuQcNtN
7:33 AM - 8 Dec 12 ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2012, 12:17:59 PM »

http://twitter.com/AngelaBrauer/status/277457815474413568

AngelaBrauer Angela Brauer 6m
Searchers are out and about along the road. pic.twitter.com/qSPZOSYs
9:01 AM - 8 Dec 12 ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2012, 12:25:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/492853884070507

Find Missing Dylan Redwine shared a link.
10 hours ago

Dyl,
We are coming for you tomorrow buddy! Mom and Cory and the whole family. I'm pretty sure your dad is going to be there, he said he was going to when I spoke to him tonight. This has been hard on him, I guess he's holding on the best he can, but like all of us, your, mom and brothers, the whole world - we want you to come home. We are looking for you. PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON US - WE WON'T GIVE UP YOU! NEVER STOP HOPING! NEVER GIVE UP!

Elaine Hatfield everythings so blurry everyones so fake. everybodys empty and everything is so messed up preoccupied without you i cannot live at all my whole world surrounds you I stumble then I crawl. Dylan I'm on my knees begging for you. We will find you and we will never give up. Hope for dylan. I love you son.
10 hours ago via mobile · Edited · Like · 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.