March 18, 2024, 10:48:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710361 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: December 10, 2012, 08:31:23 PM »

http://**/ci_22164169/scammer-says-he-kidnapped-dylan-redwine
Scammer says he kidnapped Dylan Redwine
December 10, 2012

FARMINGTON — A man said he kidnapped Dylan Redwine and is asking for money for the 13-year-old’s release.

But the man is lying.

“This is a scam,” La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Capt. Jim Ezzell said in a statement. “Do not send him money.”

Dylan has been missing since Nov. 19. Dylan’s father, Mark Redwine, said he last saw his son early that morning.

A man who identified himself as Abass Gadafi is claiming on Facebook to be a “boss of a kidnapper gang,” and a new Bayfield, Colo. resident. He said he is holding Dylan captive and will release him for
$5,000 and he will provide a picture of him for $1,000.

The money is to be sent to an account in the United Kingdom via Western Union, the sheriff’s office said.

The sheriff’s office is asking anyone who is contacted by the person to call law enforcement at 970-385-2900.
 ::snipping2::

I saw that, there's some sick people in this world.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: December 10, 2012, 09:59:35 PM »

There is definitely something fishy. I keep going back and forth about the dad. Why would he do something Dylan after fighting to get him there for Thanksgiving. But why if he wanted him so bad would he get up early and leave him home rather than staying home with him. He was only going to be there a few days.

The stories aren't staying constant either. Did Dylan take his back pack and leave or did he leave his back pack. Why was the only place the dogs got a hit was in the water at the lake. If Dylan had spent the night on the couch and had cereal why didn't they get a hit at the dads house. Or have I miss read it.

I want to know more because it doesn't make sense to me either.  Dylan's mom said Dylan's dad didn't see him much at all in the last three years before they moved to Colorado Springs, she said she doesn't think that Mark Redwine really even knew Dylan.  She's awarded primary custody in September and she says that Mark was upset about that.  9news reported that Dylan testified in family court in September but that testimony is sealed.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

REDWINE: Yes. I mean, I just don`t think -- you know, we had joint parenting time. And because, you know, Mark had to earn a living and we live in a small community, he was on the road a lot. So he didn`t spend a lot of time with Dylan in the three years prior to Dylan moving to Colorado Springs. So I just don`t think he knew Dylan all that well. 

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121129/NEWS01/121129570&template=mobileart

Elaine Redwine said her former husband was upset that she had received primary custody of Dylan.

The last three years?   

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1574367631&fref=ts

Michael Hall became friends with Elaine Hatfield.
November 26, 2009

Joined Facebook
March 27, 2009

Graduated from Roy J. Wasson High School
High School

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/11/29/no-sign-of-colorado-boy-visit-dad/

Lia Howard, the sister of Elaine Redwine, said the family has told authorities Dylan didn’t run away. She also said Dylan wanted to spend Thanksgiving with family members in Castle Rock and was disappointed he had to go to see his father.

Elaine’s boyfriend, Mike Hall, who lives with the mother in Colorado Springs, declined to speculate on what might have happened to Dylan.

“I just hope we can get him back,” Hall said. “We’re very grateful for the support of everyone that’s trying to help in that community.”

(I read about this on another forum that didn't provide a link so I looked it up myself)

Colorado Springs is in El Paso County Colorado...

http://recordingsearch.car.elpasoco.com/rsui/OPR/Detail.aspx

Instrument Number:    001685600
Date Recorded:    3/30/1988 11:35:00 AM
Document Type:    MARRIAGE LICENSE - FROM VAX
Book:    4072
Page:    1483
Number of Pages:    
Total Cost:    Please Contact the Clerk & Recorder Office
Assessor Information:    
Grantor(s)
HALL MICHAEL LEE
Grantee(s)
HATFIELD ELAINE SUSAN

License Number:    C000080079
Date of Application:    10/10/1991
Groom:    REDWINE, MARK ALLEN
Bride:    HALL, ELAINE SUSAN
Maiden Surname:    
Date of Marriage:    11/9/1991
Certificate Number:    0002086132

If Cory Redwine is 21 as the media has reported, and if I'm calculating correctly he was born in 1991.

Michael Lee Hall also married someone else on October 25, 1991.

So maybe they were just young, and moved on but have found each other again?

Cory Redwine seems to be really close to Mike Hall imo. 

And maybe someone else is bound and determined to not allow them to just be one happy family???

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2012, 10:03:04 PM »

Sorry...forgot to post this.

This is the link for the marriage record for Mark Redwine and Elaine Hall

http://recordingsearch.car.elpasoco.com/rsui/MarriageRecords/Detail.aspx

The record for Michael Hall and Elaine Hatfield was from an older record section.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: December 11, 2012, 09:55:07 AM »

I keep saying prayers for the safe return of Dylan.  Yet as each day passes, I wonder if he will be found at all.  I hope my gut feelings are wrong!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: December 11, 2012, 01:56:13 PM »

did i miss something with,Dylan's mom timeline,why did she need to take a poly
Dylan flew to durango,it would be a 5hr drive to there, IIRC,she didnt get there
until mon nite,tues morn,so is there a Q,as to where mom was from,the time
Dylan landed until he was reported gone,sorry just confused,about her taking
a poly

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: December 11, 2012, 05:35:45 PM »

Dylan flew to durango,it would be a 5hr drive to there, IIRC,she didnt get there
a poly

I think her taking a poly was just a quick elimination process. I'm sure they felt that something is fishy w/dad and wanted to say they polygraphed all involved.  I pray he just has a broken leg and just hasn't been found yet but I'm leaning more toward Dylan getting off the plane, Dad tried to be nice and his child let him know he was none too pleased with his being away from the family he lives with. Natural reaction for a child in this situation but we have proof of Dad's explosive behavior and it went too far. For some reason (maybe because it's Christmas) I am super emotional over these cases. Someone just find all these lost and hurt children and bring them to me and I promise to love and cherish each and everyone of them.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: December 12, 2012, 01:52:34 PM »

http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_22173176/bracelets-available-support-dylan-redwine-search
Bracelets available to support Dylan Redwine search
Dylan's aunt used to live in Penrose, grandmother lives in Floren
ce.
December 12, 2012

Dylan Redwine's recent disappearance has captured national attention, and while authorities and volunteers continue to search for the missing 13-year-old, the associated expenses continue to mount.
In an effort to help alleviate some of the costs associated with the search, Sunnie Allen, a friend of the Redwine family has started a fundraiser. She specially ordered blue, rubber bracelets that are available for $5 each with all proceeds going toward the cause.

"Dylan's favorite colors are blue and black and the bracelets say, 'Find Dylan Redwine,'" she said. "It's just a reminder to keep it on until he comes home."

Allen said that during the first week she has had them, she has raised more than $700.
Bracelets area available at Keller Williams Realty, 901 Main Street. The receptionist will accept cash or checks made payable to the "Find Dylan Redwine" fund.

Allen said the "Find Dylan Redwine" account also has been established at Wells Fargo Banks to help the family with the costs of the search.
Anyone who may have information on Dylan's whereabouts is asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff's Office Investigator Dan Patterson at 970-382-7015 or Tom Cowing at 970-382-7045.

A tipline also has been set up at 970-382-7511.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: December 13, 2012, 12:08:51 AM »

It's gone for now...but it wouldn't surprise me if it pops back eventually.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/304734/207/-Dylan-Redwine-Facebook-page-to-be-deleted-

Dylan Redwine Facebook page to be deleted
9:30 PM, Dec 12, 2012   |   0  comments

Written by
Melissa Blasius

KUSA - 9Wants to Know has learned the woman running a Facebook page about missing 13-year-old boy Dylan Redwine had been criticized for her involvement in another missing child case.

Kimberly Kay Bowman admitted to 9News Wednesday that she was the administrator of the Missing Dylan Redwine CMCF page. A post on the page Wednesday night indicated that the site would be deleted at 10 p.m..

Redwine's mother asked Bowman to remove the page saying that she wanted the community to focus on a different community Facebook page about Dylan's disappearance.

Dylan Redwine disappeared from southwestern Colorado on Nov. 19. He was visiting his father in Vallecito for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Last month, Bowman was accused of collecting money for merchandise related to the Jessica Ridgway search against the wishes of the Ridgeway family.

Bowman sent a Facebook message to 9Wants to Know this afternoon: "My efforts are truly driven by my heart and lead by God. Crazy as that sounds to some, it is the way it is," she wrote.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: December 13, 2012, 12:31:32 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/489036394480438

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 5,393 like this
about an hour ago ·
Dyl,

It might seem quiet on the homefront, but rest assured we are working hard! Your Aunt Lia and I took $5000 that was raised to crimestoppers today to bring your reward amount to $10,000. All the volunteers are working so hard to do fundraisers so we can keep adding to that! Money talks buddy- and we will keep working and keep adding until it talks loud enough to bring you home!

Everyone misses you so much, and the people that don't even know you are taking time out of their day to talk about you. It's amazing! Everyone on this planet is going to know your face! That's how we are going to bring you home!

DON'T GIVE UP ON US! WE AREN'T GIVING UP ON YOU! NEVER LOSS HOPE!

Luv ya buddy! We can't wait until you get home!

Denisey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: December 13, 2012, 12:44:35 AM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121211/NEWS01/121219900/Community-rallies-for-Dylan

Community rallies for Dylan
Money raised will support efforts to find missing teen
By Emery Cowan Herald staff writer
Article Last Updated: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:33pm

SHAUN STANLEY/Durango Herald
Megan Stumpf, 6, attaches a missing sticker to her shirt while waiting in line for dinner Tuesday evening at Pine Valley Church in Bayfield during a benefit dinner and silent auction to support efforts to find missing 13-year-old Dylan Redwine. Megan’s brother, Colton Stumpf, was in the same grade as Dylan when Dylan attended school in Bayfield.

Barely a parking space could be found Tuesday night outside Pine Valley Church where the town held a benefit dinner for Dylan Redwine, the 13-year-old who has been missing since Nov. 19.

Organizers estimated more than 800 people attended the spaghetti dinner, silent auction and raffle, an impressive number made all the more remarkable considering the town’s population hovers around 2,000.

“I don’t even have a word for it,” said Denise Hess, a close friend of the Redwines who helped organize the event. “Amazing. Phenomenally amazing.”

A handful of organizers pulled together the event in about a week, soliciting donations of food, drinks, products and services from across the county.

Local business owners responded in full force, donating more than 200 items including gift baskets for silent auction, a $350 watch that was raffled off, meat for the spaghetti dinner and 500 pieces of bread.

One of the unofficial head cooks for the event, who didn’t want to give her name, said she spent 48 hours cooking pasta. An Ignacio restaurant owner spent her only day off making 820 meatballs.

Elaine Redwine, Dylan’s mother, was at the dinner and Cory Redwine, Dylan’s 21-year-old brother, flew in from Colorado Springs.

“I’m flabbergasted to see all the people here; they’ve blown my mind,” Cory Redwine said. “Sometimes it’s hard being in a small community, but in moments like this, it’s awesome.”

Organizers didn’t have a final tally of proceeds when the event came to a close, but Hess said all the money will go to the “Find Dylan Redwine Fund.” Nothing has been taken out of the fund yet, but Hess said it could be used for anything from hiring private investigators to offering a higher reward for Dylan’s return.

“Whatever it takes to bring him home,” she said.

The event was bittersweet for many of Dylan’s friends.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: December 13, 2012, 01:31:02 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=564320810261193&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
49 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: December 13, 2012, 10:01:05 PM »

I keep saying prayers for the safe return of Dylan.  Yet as each day passes, I wonder if he will be found at all.  I hope my gut feelings are wrong!

I'm praying too Sister, and I hope my gut feelings about this one are wrong too. 

Nothing from LE in quite a while, and other than FB sharing of Dylan's photo/info and fundraising efforts; it seems like everything has gone quiet.

It's just so sad.  Crying or Very sad

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: December 13, 2012, 10:10:19 PM »

a poly

I agree with melisb, I think ER was asked to take the poly just to cover all bases in the process of elimination.  If the glimpse of the court records we've seen is any example, I'm thinking the accusations were probably not just coming from one side.

She may have also volunteered to take it, while insisting that MR take it!  I know if my child were missing I would!

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: December 13, 2012, 10:16:17 PM »

So precious! 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151396341438064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/564464626913478

Dylan here's a note from your mom:

Elaine Hatfield~~ tears tears tears and many more tears. dyl please be okay we all want and need you home. I am lost without you I cannot live at all..these are not just lyrics its how I feel. Please God bring him home soon I'm begging. Love you my baby.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 13, 2012, 10:49:46 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=364867116941838&set=o.555378941155380&type=1&ref=nf

Nick Reinsch (posted on) Find Missing Dylan Redwine
LE over C. R. 500 . 12/11/12 9:30AM
(Posted Tuesday, December 11th at 10:54am)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: December 14, 2012, 01:56:08 AM »

In the "join the conversation" below the video at the link, there is a person that has been making the same nasty accusations about Dylan's mom on a few FB pages.  She claims that her mother is Mark Redwine's best friend.  I don't believe her statements and I'm choosing NOT to bring those comments here.  Go to the link and read them if you'd like.  But I do think the response posted by Katt Hawkins is important.  She is a close friend of Elaine Redwine and from my understanding also of Mark Redwine.  From my understanding, she is the one that started the FB page for Dylan, and has worked tirelessly doing everything she can to help since day one.  IMO, she knows what she's talking about, and I think her statements give a little more insight into some of what has been going on.

JMO

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/12/03/redwine-dylan-missing-boy-mom-breaks-silence-about-dad?clusterId=167#videoplayer