March 19, 2024, 02:41:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710390 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: December 16, 2012, 07:33:46 AM »

Texts from Dylan's friends phone:

Ryan Nava: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

Dylan: you better let me in

Ryan: I will

Ryan: im gonna be at my gmas

Dylan: i call (you) all day if you dont

Dylan: will you gma care or be up

Ryan: Just come around to were the sliding door is were that room is and knock on it and i will wake up

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

Ryan: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

Ryan: (Time: 10 a.m. Nov. 19) Come to nandos.

Ryan: (time: 4:12 p.m. Nov. 19) Dude your dads looking for ou

Ryan: you

Ryan: (Time: 7:59 p.m. Nov. 19) Are you alright dude?

Ryan: Dude you need to call somebody anybody asap we all worried about you your mom called and shes worried bro

Ryan: Seriously when you get the message call someone

I think Dylan would have woke up early....if he could.....

Full article at:

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/-1/news01&source=RSS
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #241 on: December 16, 2012, 09:55:52 AM »

After reading those posts by the first wife, I have chills.  Poor Dylan. 

Me too KittyMom  I have had a bad feelings about dad from the first. But wanted to believe he was a good guy. After reading what the first wife said. I pray the find Dylan soon.  Prayers for his mom and family.  an angelic monkey Sure hope LE are looking long and hard at dad.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2012, 10:16:06 AM »

They need to hang Mark Redwine up by his balls until he tells what he did to/with Dylan (sorry but that's how I feel).  This man is a monster.  The system failed Dylan.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2012, 10:23:46 AM »

They need to hang Mark Redwine up by his balls until he tells what he did to/with Dylan (sorry but that's how I feel).  This man is a monster.  The system failed Dylan.

Why does this guy seemingly get the kid gloves treatment? This case is as obvious as the nose on your face.

I'm just waiting for the arrest, for pete's sake. Not your dog.  Monkey Devil!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2012, 11:02:54 AM »

Couldn't agree more Klaas.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #245 on: December 16, 2012, 11:17:14 AM »

Texts from Dylan's friends phone:

Ryan Nava: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

Dylan: you better let me in

Ryan: I will

Ryan: im gonna be at my gmas

Dylan: i call (you) all day if you dont

Dylan: will you gma care or be up

Ryan: Just come around to were the sliding door is were that room is and knock on it and i will wake up

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

Ryan: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

Ryan: (Time: 10 a.m. Nov. 19) Come to nandos.

Ryan: (time: 4:12 p.m. Nov. 19) Dude your dads looking for ou

Ryan: you

Ryan: (Time: 7:59 p.m. Nov. 19) Are you alright dude?

Ryan: Dude you need to call somebody anybody asap we all worried about you your mom called and shes worried bro

Ryan: Seriously when you get the message call someone

I think Dylan would have woke up early....if he could.....

Full article at:

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/-1/news01&source=RSS

Thanks Buckeye, I agree with you...no doubt in my mind at all about that.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: December 16, 2012, 11:22:44 AM »

ITA agree, thanks for saying it Klaas.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: December 16, 2012, 11:24:19 AM »

ITA, thanks for saying it Klaas.  

self edit...more coffee please.   Embarassed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: December 16, 2012, 12:02:00 PM »

Why does this guy seemingly get the kid gloves treatment? This case is as obvious as the nose on your face.

I'm just waiting for the arrest, for pete's sake. Not your dog.  Monkey Devil!

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it.  He was in a lawyers office hours before anyone even knew Dylan was "missing".  He has also hired a criminal defense attorney to watch his back. 

If Baez or Tacopina eventually come out and makes a statement for him I'm gonna spit!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8628278&postcount=896
12-11-2012, 04:17 PM
azgrandma 
Verified Insider - Dylan Redwine case

I've seen reference to a fishing pole, that has been discounted because the owner came forward, it was not Dylan's (I believe that was in the Durango Herald)

The only time that MR has verification of where he was between perhaps 8 pm and 430 pm was while he was at his divorce attorney office. Given the distance between Vallecito and Bayfield or Durango, that could very well take up 3 hours. Nobody but the attorney & MR know what was said during that meeting and/or what his demeanor was or the purpose. It's obvious that it was a scheduled meeting, or at least supposed that it was scheduled.

So, for approximately 12 hours there is no indication of where MR was or where Dylan was. That's a lot of time to travel.

Then after the attorney appt, MR said he tried texting Dylan but did not receive a reply. He waited until about 430 to report him missing.

All the reports about Dylan sleeping in, eating cereal, tv on nickelodean, fishing pole missing - all of that is coming from MR and not verified by anyone else. I also find it odd that the cereal bowl and tv were not mentioned in the first couple of interviews MR had w/the media.

There's also the waking him up in the morning confusion, it went from MR was making noise around the house trying to wake him, then it was that Dylan acknowledge that he knew MR was leaving, then finally MR said that Dylan said "ok I understand".

So which was it? Was he out like a light? or however MR phrased it in the beginning or did he respond?

It also bothers me that MR would not return text or calls to CR or ER! Who does that?

(cause I'm new to this I guess I'm suppose to put IMO)

http://**/breakingnews/ci_22108222

COLORADO NEWS
With Dylan Redwine missing for almost two weeks, dad clings to hope
POSTED:   12/02/2012 12:01:00 AM MST
UPDATED:   12/02/2012 09:11:46 AM MSTBy Nancy Lofholm
The Denver Post

::snipping2::

"Reality starting to set in"

And he is trying to deal with the added weight of knowing that some people think he had something to do with his son's disappearance because he was the last one to see him. He has contacted a criminal-defense attorney to help him with that. And he said he is helping in the search in any way he can.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: December 16, 2012, 12:43:10 PM »

This may be unpopular, but I really don't see any reason a citizen shouldn't have the best legal representation they can.  I don't believe getting legal advice is necessarily guilt.  I know some have said if you aren't guilty, you don't need an attorney.  Having legal representation is one of our rights as citizens.  The police can lie to you, they can detain you and etc. and they can question you for hours.  I see no problem with answering questions with an attorney present.  Yes, I would hire an attorney if one of my family members went missing, whether on my watch or not.  It has nothing to do with guilt imo.  I would want my rights and the rights of my family preserved.  There is a man in Austin that did 25 years for the murder of his wife Christine Morton, and he was later shown innocent by DNA.  Those kind of cases are what have my attention.  Ken Anderson was so hot to make an arrest he held back evidence that could prove Mr. Morton was innocent.    Think back to some of the cases right here on SM. Christine Morton's case link:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12336.0 , and some were looked at as having committed a murder or other crime and it turns out to be someone else.  It can be a long, long road.  

If Mark Redwine is or isn't guilty of harming Dylan, he still has the right to legal counsel. I've spent time in other countries, and I find it very, very important that as a citizen I can have an attorney.

Some want LE to lean on Mark Redwine.  How do we know they aren't?  And what kind of leaning would that be?  I've seen cases where LE may strongly suspect a person, but they are supposed to follow the law.  It can take time.  It's not enough to make an arrest, they want a conviction.  And sometimes I've seen where folks kept complaining the police weren't doing anything, and all the time, the police were making the case without announcing their progress to the public.  Things are not always the way they may seem.  I'm thinking of the crimes committed by Israel Keyes.  Reading back, some seemed to have suspected Samantha Koenig's old boyfriend.  She had a restraining order against him.  Yes, he may have been a problem before, and he needed to be looked at, but that didn't mean he was guilty of her abduction and murder.  Read back in that thread, and tell me if you were him or his mother, that you wouldn't have gotten an attorney?  Even though it was eventually shown someone else murdered Samantha Koenig, he still had to live and work and was probably interviewed by LE.  Not a walk in the park.  Turns out Israel Keyes,  a total stranger took her and killed her.    Self-edit to add link to Samantha Koenig's thread:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12707.60

I don't know if Mark Redwine is guilty of harming Dylan or not, but he does appear to be fishy, and I see more questions than answers.

All jmho, of course.  I hope Dylan can be found soon and found safe.  But sadly it's not looking good for him at all.  
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:44:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2012, 02:38:21 PM »

Muffy - of course you are right BUT doesn't change how I feel.  Especially after seeing the text log from Dylan's friend.   
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 02:39:56 PM by klaasend » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2012, 02:42:59 PM »

Muffy - of course you are right BUT doesn't change how I feel.  Especially after seeing the text log from Dylan's friend.  

I understand Klaas.  And the text log speaks volumes.  I think sometimes LE has a good idea of who committed a crime, but they have to get the evidence and all their ducks in a row.  It must be frustrating for them at times too, when they just don't have enough to get a conviction. 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 02:45:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: December 17, 2012, 10:52:24 PM »

Looks like Dylan's mom went home yesterday...so sad.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/547490968612137

Find Missing Dylan Redwine shared a link.
21 hours ago
Dyl,

I think that this has been the hardest day EVER! I just didn't see this day coming, when your mom would have to leave without you. I really thought that you would be home by now, home with Cory, your mom and everyone that loves you. I can't even begin to feel the pain that your mom must have felt. She didn't leave you behind though. She has some things to take care of, and she'll be back often. She left knowing that your HOPE is left in good hands here in this amazing community we live in. If you are suddenly returned to us, there are many, many people here that will hold you in a safe and good space till your mama can get here from the Springs.

Sometimes I think that the heartache can not get any deeper but it does. Your absence has left a gaping hole the heart and soul of so many people and in this community, but it's left black hole void in your mama's heart and in your home in Colorado Springs. When I phoned her this afternoon to make sure she arrived safe, I asked her "are you almost home" and she said "I will never be home again without Dylan".

PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT WE'VE GIVEN UP YOU. I WILL NEVER, EVER LET ANYBODY FORGET THAT YOU AREN'T WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. DON'T LOSE HOPE, WE WON'T LOSE HOPE AND WE WON'T GIVE UP UNTIL YOU ARE HOME.

I pray that you are safe, warm and nurtured. I PRAY HARDER THAT YOU WILL FIND YOUR WAY HOME - SOON.

Luv ya Buddy!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: December 17, 2012, 11:10:45 PM »

That's so sad.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2012, 07:52:29 PM »

http://**/breakingnews/ci_22217778/spirits-are-down-but-search-goes-dylan-redwine

COLORADO NEWS
Spirits are down but search goes on for Dylan Redwine in Colorado
POSTED:   12/18/2012 04:07:47 PM MST
UPDATED:   12/18/2012 04:17:07 PM MSTBy Nancy Lofholm
The Denver Post

One month after Dylan Redwine vanished from his father's home at Vallecito Lake, a full contingent of investigators are still working the case and his family is still begging for his return, or for someone to tell them what happened to the 13-year-old.

"Someone's got him and they can't keep him out of sight forever," said his aunt Lia Howard of Denver. "We just hope we can find what speaks to that person."

So far, a reward of $11,000 hasn't leveraged any solid leads. Tips are still coming in from across the country, but nothing has moved investigators closer to the missing teen. Items collected during a community roadside search 10 days ago haven't been definitively linked to Redwine.

The lack of any visible progress on the case has cast a pall over the tiny community of Vallecito at a time when it is usually celebrating the holidays and snow.

"Overall, this community is still lost until Dylan is found," Schank said.

He said Dylan's dejected-appearing father Mark Redwine occasionally comes in to buy cigarettes.

"He's lost a lot of weight," Schank said.

Dylan's mother Elaine Redwine finally had to return to her home in Monument Sunday night after spending a month in the Durango area holding out hope that her son would be found.

"It was just heartbreaking for her to leave," Howard said.

Dylan disappeared Nov. 19, the morning after he flew in to spend Thanksgiving break with his father. Dylan and his mother had moved to the Colorado Springs area in July where she had primary custody of her son following a long and bitter divorce battle.

Dan Bender, a spokesman for the LaPlata County Sheriff's Office, said three local law enforcement agencies, along with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are chasing every tip and clue but at this point have no suspect.

Nancy Lofholm: 970-256-1957, nlofholm@denverpost.com or twitter.com/nlofholm

Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://**/termsofuse

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: December 19, 2012, 10:35:55 AM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/305796/222/1-month-since-Dylan-Redwine-went-missing

1 month since Dylan Redwine went missing
8:56 AM, Dec 19, 2012 

LA PLATA COUNTY - Wednesday marks one month since a 13-year-old boy went missing in southern Colorado.

Authorities and volunteers have been searching heavily for Dylan Redwine.

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office says they have covered an area from Durango to Vallecito.

Dylan was last seen wearing a black T-shirt and a Duke Blue Devils baseball cap.

The boy's father says he left his son at his Vallecito-area home while he ran errands.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: December 19, 2012, 11:27:25 AM »

Dylan Redwine has been missing a full month.  Thirteen year old boys don't just disappear into thin air.    

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: December 19, 2012, 11:23:35 PM »

Dylan Redwine has been missing a full month.  Thirteen year old boys don't just disappear into thin air.    

Especially ones who have a cell phone.
Edit to fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:59:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: December 20, 2012, 12:13:01 AM »

Dylan Redwine has been missing a full month.  Thirteen year old boys don't just disappear into thin air.    

Especially ones who have a cell phone.

True on both counts.  And I think if we ever find out WHY Dylan's cell phone communications abruptly stopped about 21 hours before he was reported missing, we'll finally be on the path to the truth in this case.  JMO

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: December 20, 2012, 12:18:11 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.