March 18, 2024, 10:33:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710359 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #280 on: December 26, 2012, 10:43:12 AM »

Interesting imo...

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/571464719546802

Candy Jones Monroe
http://www.9news.com/news/article/306868/339/Christmas-without-Dylan?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Cbc%7Clarge
Like ·  · 7 hours ago
2 people like this.

Delora Ruholl I thought news was based off facts. I don't get why Kevin said Dylan disappeared from his Dad's house. Has that been established as fact?
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine No that is not a fact. That is based off of what was reported to LE.
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Rebecca Colbert It was good to see more news coverage- it gets and keeps Dylan's name out there.
about an hour ago · Like

Delora Ruholl Thanks Katt. Kevin needs to stick to reporting the facts, he can say his Dad says he was last seen at his house but not that he disappeared from his Dad's house.
53 minutes ago · Like

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: December 26, 2012, 01:49:06 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/571700422856565

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 6,545 like this
49 minutes ago (Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 11:47am)

From Dylan's Mom:

Good morning my sweet Dylan. Christmas is over and it was so empty without you. We are doing everything we can to find you or get to the person who is responsible for taking you. I am so angry at the person who 'lost' you. You should be able to trust that your parents will protect you and keep you safe. Just know that we will find you and keep you safe again as we have for many years. Don't give up Dylan and stay strong. We all love you and we will NEVER stop looking. I love you son and until we see each other again know that your in my heart mind and soul and you are my strength as we are yours. Keep the faith.
Love your mutti.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #282 on: December 26, 2012, 11:24:08 PM »

I can't imagine his mom's pain.  Heartbreaking.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: December 27, 2012, 01:20:08 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/571984449494829

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 6,591 like this
about an hour ago · (Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 10:52pm)

I want to clarify a few things:
Not everything you read in the media is true-while most are doing their best to be factual, some are sensationalizing. Be careful of your source.

Mark and Elaine did not battle over custody of Dylan~until Elaine had to move to Colorado Springs they shared custody equally 50/50. According to CO law Elaine had to file a motion to move Dylan to another county. Mark disputed the move. The court allowed it. Dylan was spending his allotted parenting time with his father.

By law you have to adhere to the parenting plan that courts rule on. PERIOD. There are some that like think they would do differently, but NEVER assume you would make any decision until you have actually been placed in that position.

Elaine had no reason to believe that Dylan would be in any danger with is father. Mark loves and cares about Dylan

While speculation had lead some of you to certain conclusions, we don't know where Dylan is and what happened to him. So be respectful.

::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: December 27, 2012, 11:25:14 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694//article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694/Reward-for-Dylan-tips-at-$20000

Reward for Dylan tips at $20,000
Boy disappeared from Vallecito 5 weeks ago
By Dale Rodebaugh Herald staff writer
Article Last Updated: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 10:52pm

The reward for information leading to solving the disappearance of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who went missing from his father’s house in Vallecito on Nov. 19, now stands at $20,000.

“I just went to the bank this morning and deposited $4,000 more,” Denise Hess, an Ignacio resident and family friend who has led the community effort to find the youngster, said Wednesday.

The reward could go for a lead resulting in an arrest or information leading to Dylan’s whereabouts, Durango Police Department Officer Ron Wysocki said.

Dylan was on a court-ordered visit with his father during Thanksgiving break. He had attended Bayfield schools but was living in Colorado Springs with his mother, Elaine Redwine, and his brother Cory, 21. Dylan’s parents divorced in 2007.

The youngster, who had arrived the evening before, was supposed to meet old school chums early Nov. 19. His father saw him asleep when he left to run errands at 7:30 a.m. but didn’t find Dylan home when he returned four hours later. His father alerted authorities in the afternoon when he couldn’t locate his son.

In a recent development, a bloodhound from New Mexico searched the same areas in Vallecito gone over earlier by search teams and dogs, KOAT-TV in Albuquerque reported.

The bloodhound, the station report said, can detect a scent up to 6 weeks old. But the dog turned up nothing.

Hess said donations, a benefit dinner and a silent auction have raised $14,000 in reward money. An anonymous donor contributed $5,000 and Durango-La Plata Crime Stoppers, which administers reward money, put in $1,000.

The Crime Stoppers number is 247-1112.

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office investigators interviewed Vallecito residents, hiked terrain with dogs and used sonar-equipped boats to search the reservoir. They also searched Mark Redwine’s house and two pickups.

Hess organized community search parties that numbered a couple of hundred at times.

On Wednesday, on the Find Missing Dylan Redwine Facebook page, a message labeled “from Dylan’s Mom” said, “Good morning my sweet Dylan. Christmas is over, and it was so empty without you. We are doing everything we can to find you or get to the person who is responsible for taking you. I am so angry at the person who ‘lost’ you. You should be able to trust that your parents will protect you and keep you safe. Just know that we will find you and keep you safe again as we have for many years. Don’t give up Dylan and stay strong.”

daler@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: December 27, 2012, 01:42:05 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/state-news/task-force-still-investigating-tips-in-case-of-missing-13-year-old-dylan-redwine

Task force still investigating tips in case of missing 13-year-old Dylan Redwine
Redwine missing since November 19

Posted: 12/27/2012
Last Updated: 5 hours ago

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. - A five-agency task force is still following up on tips in the case of a Colorado teenager who disappeared more than five weeks ago.

Dylan Redwine, 13, of Colorado Springs, was reported missing Nov. 19 after a court ordered visit with his Dad in the Durango area.

The boy's father, Mark Redwine, said he left his son at his home while he ran errands. Mark said when he returned, Dylan was gone.

La Plata County Sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender told 7NEWS the task force is still formed and investigators are still following up on calls and tips from the public as they come in.

"In the past couple weeks, we conducted spot searches using a helicopter related to one tip and a bloodhound in another," Bender said.

However, Bender said neither tip led to anything new in the case.

Authorities have said they don't believe the boy ran away and have called his disappearance a criminal investigation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: December 27, 2012, 02:26:11 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/572029989490275

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 6,623 like this
12 hours ago · (Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 12:13am)

Because we add new people everyday I am posting the Time Line Again.
These are the facts as I know them to be. I know that it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and believe me - I have those same questions-I cannot post anything that I do not know to be truth. It is not my job here to come to conclusions and point fingers, it's my job to keep looking for Dylan in every nook and cranny until he comes home.
Again ~ I will try to be as precise and accurate as I possibly can.

Dylan Redwine flew to Durango Airport, landed and as was picked up by his father Sunday evening.

Dylan made plans to arrive at his friends house the next morning (Monday) to hang out.

Dylan's father Mark Redwine told me he stirred around the house early in the
morning to wake Dylan but he didn't want to get up, so he went to town without him.

He told me he ran errands in Durango during the morning and returned home at 11:30 a.m. to find Dylan gone from the house. (His where abouts during this time has been confirmed by investigators)

Dylan's cell phone and belongings are also missing.

People reported seeing him walking but all of those reports turned out to be unsubstantiated. (There is another older boy at the lake who looks similar to Dylan)

At 4:15 Mark said he went to the friends house that Dylan was supposed to be hanging with to see if Dylan showed up there. Finding 2 of Dylan's friends there they said they had been trying to contact him all day to no avail.

Mark then said he went to the Marshal's office to express his concern that he couldn't find Dylan.

Dylan's mother was notified Monday afternoon that her son was missing and she drove immediately from Colorado Springs to Durango to aid in the search. Dylan's brother and other family members accompanied her, she arrived Monday night.

La Plata County search and rescue searched for Dylan Monday night and all day Tuesday.

Mark was cooperative with the police and they were allowed to do a preliminary search of his home.

Search dogs detected a scent on the road near Marks house, but it couldn't be verified that it was Dylan's because at the time there was nothing for the dog's to catch a scent from.

Dylan's cell phone records have been checked. And his phone activity is monitored at all times. His phone has been turned off since Sunday night. GPS is not available on his phone.

All sex offenders in the area have been checked and accounted for.

The lake and surrounding areas have been searched and scoured to include, abandoned buildings, houses, barns, sheds etc.

2 cadaver dogs, separately catch a scent from a boat off of the dam.

Divers were brought in but the altitude, depth of the lake and temperature of the lake prevent them from diving for more than 20 -30 mins at a time. And they can only dive once a day. They were unable to find anything the first day.

Boats with hi-tech sonar were brought in and the entire area in front of the dam was checked. Nothing was found.

A task force was formed and house to house, business to business interviews are being conducted from the dam on the south end of the lake to the north end of the lake.

Dylan is finally not considered to be a run away by authorities. (Family and friends have maintained this fact since day one.)

A search warrant was issued to search Mark's property, to include his house and his vehicles. The Sheriff's office maintains that Mark is not a suspect. The search of his home by the task force is because that was the last area that Dylan was presumably in and they have to start somewhere. This is standard in missing cases.

Helicopters were in the air again on Day 15, boats on the lake again as well. Nothing was found that we are aware of.

There are currently 45-50 officials made up of the FBI, CBI, La Plata County sheriff's personal and other agencies assigned to the Dylan Redwine Task Force.

Day 20 - over 320 people made up of volunteers and law enforcement search almost 60 miles of roads and back country terrain for Dylan. Several things were tagged and 10 items picked up for further examining, but LE has said nothing about whether they were valid clues or not.

Day 21 - Volunteers return again to the lake and walk the shoreline looking for clues.

Day 23 - A helicopter spent about an hour over the Vallecito lake area again

Day 23 - Over 1000 people turn out for a benefit to raise money towards the Find Dylan Redwine Fund.

Day 24 - We are able to increase the reward to 11,000 dollars with funds made at the benefit dinner.

Day 33 or 34 Blood hounds were brought in to see if they could pick up any scent of Dylan. They were taken around to the same areas that had been covered before and no scent was found.

Day 39 - the reward is increased now to $20,000.

We still have no leads, no clues. Nothing to find Dylan.

Please keep posting and sharing and praying. Dylan is out there somewhere! We want to bring him home.

We are constantly doing fundraisers to raise money for a larger reward and will continue to do so until the right person sees and comes forward with information to bring Dylan home.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #287 on: December 27, 2012, 03:03:07 PM »

Could LE fingerprint things in the dad's home to confirm Dylan was actually there....bathroom, frig, doorknobs, remote control?  Things that Dylan might have touched in the short time he was there.  Long shot, I know.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: December 28, 2012, 02:15:08 PM »

Could LE fingerprint things in the dad's home to confirm Dylan was actually there....bathroom, frig, doorknobs, remote control?  Things that Dylan might have touched in the short time he was there.  Long shot, I know.

It would have been better (imo) if the thorough search of the house had been done right away, instead of 10 days later! 

Surely when they did do that search they looked for fingerprints?

He had a visit with dad in September too, so I would think there would be some trace of him there from that visit (if they stayed in that house?).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: December 28, 2012, 02:57:26 PM »

I know they used some sonar at the lake, but I wonder if they've used an ROV to look at the bottom?  If they haven't, if it's possible, and there's one available; I wish they would! 

I just keep thinking about the dogs and the lake.  No proof what they hit on is Dylan, but it should be ruled out and I don't think it has been.  jmo

http://twitter.com/DurangoHerald/status/276119968435810305

3s DurangoHerald ‏@DurangoHerald
Investigators searched Vallecito Reservoir again today with 3 sonar boats & the shoreline of the lake. Nothing has been found. #findDylan
Details 

Reply  Retweet  Favorite
4:25 PM - 4 Dec 12

http://kdvr.com/2012/12/04/new-photos-of-missing-teen-dylan-redwine-released/

New photos of missing teen Dylan Redwine released
Posted on: 8:35 pm, December 4, 2012, by David Mitchell, updated on: 08:36pm, December 4, 2012

Crews search Vallecito Reservoir in southwestern Colorado.
Photo: Dan Bender/La Plata County Sheriff's Office. Dec. 4, 2012

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. — Investigators looking for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine turned their attention back to Vallecito Reservoir in southwestern Colorado Tuesday. They also released new photos of the missing teenager.

The boy disappeared from his father’s house on November 19. He was visiting for Thanksgiving.

Crews went into the water with three boats equipped with sonar.

“We have no new tips that have sent us back to the lake, but we’re checking in case changes in water and lake conditions could have resulted in any changes from last week,” said Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for the Dylan Redwine Task Force.  “Those searches have not found anything at this time, but are continuing throughout the day today.”

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121126/NEWS01/121129702/Frustration-mounting

Frustration mounting
‘I’m running out of prayers,’ Dylan Redwine’s mother says

Article Last Updated: Monday, November 26, 2012 11:24pm

VALLECITO – The frustration of a mother increased Monday – the eighth day searchers failed to turn up a trace of her missing 13-year-old son.

“I’m running out of prayers,” Elaine Redwine said as she watched a law-enforcement boat equipped with sonar trace patterns on the reservoir near the dam. “The longer this goes on, the more helpless we feel.”

“It’s no comfort that they didn’t find anything in the water today,” she said Monday. “But just looking for your little boy in a lake is horrific.”

SHAUN STANLEY/Durango Herald
Cory Redwine, 21-year-old brother of Dylan Redwine, watches members of the New Mexico State Police dive team conduct sonar scanning of the bottom of Vallecito Reservoir on Monday as the search for Dylan entered its eighth day.

SHAUN STANLEY/Durango Herald
Elaine Redwine shares a tender moment with her significant other, Mike Hall, on the dam at Vallecito Reservoir on Monday afternoon during the eighth day of the search for her 13-year-old son, Dylan Redwine, who went missing Nov. 19 from his father’s home north of the reservoir. A dive team from New Mexico State Patrol spent the day scanning the bottom of the reservoir with sonar.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: December 28, 2012, 03:35:16 PM »

When you consider that (AS FAR AS WE KNOW) there is no proof whatsoever that Dylan ever made it to his dad's house...and consider this statement. 

Clue?  Distraction?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1546710#msg1546710

Redwine said Sunday that he hasn't been able to find the boy's fishing rod.

"I question why it has taken this long to start scouring the lake, because from day one they have known it is likely he had a fishing pole with him," Redwine, 52, said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: December 30, 2012, 01:14:45 AM »

WHERE IS DYLAN?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: December 30, 2012, 06:57:45 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: December 30, 2012, 04:20:43 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: December 30, 2012, 04:21:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=572419702784637&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1&ref=nf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: December 31, 2012, 02:11:01 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121229/NEWS01/121229571/-1/s

The year the nation noticed us
Article Last Updated: Saturday, December 29, 2012 8:24pm

All in all, 2012 was a newsy year in Southwest Colorado, with the region grabbing headlines across the country on more than one occasion.

Here are two lists of top stories – the first rated 1 to 10 based on online readership, and the second an unrated list chosen by The Durango Herald editorial staff.

Most-read online

2. Dylan Redwine, 13, was on a court-ordered visit to his father’s house in Vallecito during the Thanksgiving break when he vanished.

Dylan arrived in Durango on Nov. 18 from Colorado Springs, where he lives with his mother, Elaine Redwine, and brother, Cory, 21. Elaine Redwine divorced Mark Redwine in 2007.

Mark Redwine said he last saw Dylan the next morning (the boy was still asleep when he left to run errands, he said). He called police after he was unable to find the teen upon his return. A friend of Dylan’s from Bayfield, where he had attended school before moving to Colorado Springs in the summer, said Dylan had failed to show for a planned meeting that morning.

La Plata County Sheriff’s investigators and emergency teams walked the area, searched the same terrain with dogs and put boats equipped with sonar on Vallecito Reservoir in search of Dylan. Community members numbering in the hundreds joined the search.

All efforts have been in vain. A $20,000 reward is being offered for information leading to Dylan’s whereabouts.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: December 31, 2012, 02:16:12 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/574418602584747

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
Thank you all for your continued posts, prayers, thoughts and most importantly hope. Its all we have right now and its what will bring Dylan home. Its been too many days and nights since he's slept in his own bed and loved his family and his puppies. I couldn't do this without you so please keep it up. Dylan is out there somewhere so we must all believe and continue to keep his face out there in order to bring him home. I love you all and may you have a safe new years eve. Thank you..elaine, dylans mutti.
2 minutes ago (Monday, December 31, 2012 at 1:02pm)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: December 31, 2012, 02:24:39 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=149289191779124&set=a.142037502504293.16951.100000941323762&type=1

Dylan Redwine posted October 3, 2010

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 02, 2013, 02:51:24 AM »

http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityDetail.do?quitButtonDestination=BusinessEntityResults&fileId=20121718705&masterFileId=20121718705&srchTyp=ENTITY&entityId2=20121718705&nameTyp=ENT

http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/ViewImage.do?fileId=20121718705&masterFileId=20121718705

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 02, 2013, 03:01:38 AM »

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/forming-nonprofit-corporation-colorado-36054.html

How to Form a Colorado Nonprofit Corporation
The steps to form a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation in Colorado.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.