March 19, 2024, 03:06:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710391 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: January 10, 2013, 02:46:05 AM »

http://www.krdo.com/news/Redwine-family-pleas-for-answers-in-son-s-disappearance/-/417220/18076238/-/npdmtsz/-/index.html

Video

Redwine family pleas for answers in son's disappearance

Jaclyn Rostie, Reporter, j.rostie@krdo.com
POSTED: 10:36 PM MST Jan 09, 2013
UPDATED: 10:40 PM MST Jan 09, 2013

MONUMENT, Colo. -
As the days turn into weeks and months, the family of Dylan Redwine said it's still hard to believe.  "It's an emotion you can't describe," said Elaine Redwine.

Dylan went missing from his father's Vallecito home during a court-ordered visit on Nov. 19.

Mark Redwine said he left Dylan at home to run some errands and the boy was gone when he returned.

"I never thought I'd be sitting here 52 days later, still no word ... never in a million years thought that would happen," said Elaine Redwine.

Dylan's older brother, Cory, said he went on many trips to see his dad.  "We never had any reason to think something would go wrong," he said.

But now, Cory and Elaine said they have many unanswered questions.

"The last person to see Dylan was Mark.  It angers me that he's not corresponding with us, that he won't speak to us, that he's choosing to lay low," she said.

They both believe there are clues and someone who knows something.

"I'm Dylan's mom.  I've got to hope he's out there safe and whoever knows, has him, has compassion in their hearts to let him come home to his family," said Elaine.

Though her frustration with Mark is clear, she doesn't believe he would hurt their son.

"In my mind, I can't fathom a parent hurting their own child.  I don't want to believe I picked so wrong that my ex-husband could hurt our son.  So no, I don't believe that," said Elaine.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: January 10, 2013, 03:48:38 AM »

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Family-of-Missing-Teen-Not-Giving-up-Hope-186259192.html

Posted: Wed 10:41 PM, Jan 09, 2013
Reporter: David Nancarrow
Updated: Wed 10:58 PM, Jan 09, 2013

Family of Missing Teen Not Giving up Hope

Crews continue their search for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who disappeared nearly two months ago near the town of Vallecito, Colorado. His mother tells 11 News she’s not giving up hope he will be found.

After weeks with no word from her young son, Elaine Redwine has the same question as most do: Where is Dylan?

"I’ve always believed someone has him,” Elaine said Wednesday night. “I am pleading to whoever has him or knows what happened, let us know."

Since Dylan’s disappearance Elaine has spent a great deal of her time in La Plata County near Durango, scouring the area sometimes with groups of perfect strangers, anticipating each new day will bring new information.

“The community is what's keeping this alive," she said. “They’ve been the most instrumental part in keeping his name and face out there.”

She and her older son Cory wear matching wristbands. The message on it spells out a family motto: “Hope for Dylan.”

“Keep his face and name out there and don't ever stop or give up hope,” Cody said. “Not until he's home."

The offer of a reward, now more than $30,000, may keep the search from going cold. Investigators have few clues. But Dylan’s family has something for the missing boy: A promise to never give up.

"We love you Dylan. We need you here,” Elaine said. “Whatever that takes, we will do."

Authorities do not think Dylan ran away. However, investigators say their leads are dwindling, and they need some solid information.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2013, 12:34:01 AM »

There's also a video interview with Elaine and Cory Redwine at this link.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Family-of-Missing-Teen-Not-Giving-up-Hope-186259192.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2013, 12:42:40 AM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130109/NEWS01/130109598/0/SEARCH/Reward-in-Redwine-case-grows-to-$30450

Reward in Redwine case grows to $30,450
Private Denver donor gives $10,000 to fund

By Dale Rodebaugh Herald staff writer

Article Last Updated: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 11:40pm

The reward for information that solves the disappearance of Dylan Redwine, 13, who dropped out of sight Nov. 19 while visiting his father in Vallecito, was increased Wednesday to $30,450.

“There was a single, $10,000 private donation out of Denver,” said Denise Hess, an Ignacio resident and family friend who has led the community effort to find Dylan.

“When I deposited the money today, I learned that the bank had received $450 for the account,” Hess said.

The new contributions boost the reward from $20,000, a level reached Dec. 26.

Online auctions, donations and fundraisers swell the reward. Durango-La Plata Crime Stoppers, which administers the reward money, contributed $1,000. The rest has been raised by the committee.

A separate fund at Wells Fargo Bank contains about $2,000 from donations and the sale of bracelets and ribbons, which aim to keep Dylan’s case in the public eye.

Dylan arrived the evening of Nov. 18 in Durango from Colorado Springs on a court-ordered visit with his father, Mark Redwine. Redwine and Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, divorced in 2007.

Dylan, who went to school in Bayfield until his mother moved to Colorado Springs in summer 2012, was scheduled to meet former schoolmates early the next day. He didn’t show.

Mark Redwine told investigators that Dylan was sleeping when he left the house about 7:30 a.m. Nov. 19 to run errands. Dylan was not home when he returned, Redwine said.

Hess said every bit of money received by the Dylan Redwine Fund has gone to increase the reward. The reward could go for a lead resulting in an arrest or information leading to Dylan’s whereabouts.

daler@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2013, 12:46:24 AM »

http://youtu.be/qmZ51QOM37E

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmZ51QOM37E?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qmZ51QOM37E?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 12, 2013, 10:36:52 AM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/01/10/missing-boys-mom-still-hoping-hell-be-found-safe-reward-grows/

Video

Missing Boy’s Mom Still Hoping He’ll Be Found Safe, Reward Grows

January 10, 2013 10:33 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (CBS4) – As the mother of a missing 13-year-old from Colorado Springs continues to try to cope, the reward for information regarding the boy’s disappearance is growing.

The reward in the case is now up to $30,000, and the tension is still high for Redwine’s mother Elaine Redwine.

“That’s all I have every day. It’s what makes me get up in the morning. It’s what eases my head when I go to sleep at night. It’s all about hope for Dylan and hope for finding him soon and safe,” she said.

Searchers have combed the area around Vallecito Lake and gone door-to-door without finding any sign of the boy. Tips are still coming in on the case but they have slowed down. Police do not think Redwine simply ran away.

“We will never ever ever give up on you Dylan. We love you and we need you home,” Elaine said.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: January 12, 2013, 03:07:43 PM »

I keep wondering if Dylan's father was angry that he wanted to be with his friends.  Mark probably felt resentment at the lack of relationship between them.  This isn't evidence nor proof of a crime yet Mark's claim of a missing fishing pole is strange.  What if he dropped Dylan off in the middle of nowhere with his backpack, a few essentials, and a fishing pole?  Left him with words of "see if you can get along without me now" kind of thing.  Then he would be more likely to pass a poly regarding whether or not Dylan is alive, where is he, that kind of thing and he was able to satisfy his anger and frustration.

If Dylan is deceased I hope hikers find his body this spring so his mama and brother can find some semblance of peace.  He's a beautiful child.  I'm not sure a reward is going to help if Mark was the sole person responsible unless he shared something with his attorney the morning he went to see him.

I'm sending prayer for this family.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: January 12, 2013, 08:22:52 PM »

http://www.finddylan.com/

Hope for Dylan Redwine is a non-profit corporation in the state of Colorado, EIN 90-0921547 and is currently applying for 501(c)(3) status though the Internal Revenue Service.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 12, 2013, 08:37:10 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121128/NEWS01/121129612/Dylan-Redwine-did-not-run-away-police-say--

Dylan Redwine did not run away, police say
Time passed, lack of cellphone activity raise suspicion
By Dale Rodebaugh , Emery Cowan and Jordyn Dahl Herald staff writers

Article Last Updated: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:24pm

Mark Redwine said he was going to give Dylan a ride to his friends’ house and tried to wake him up when he left Monday morning but said Dylan was “out like a light.”

http://articles.pikespeakparent.com/articles/dylan-801-son-redwine.html

Dylan Redwine's father trying to keep focus on finding son
December 03, 2012 8:29 PM
GARRISON WELLS
garrison.wells@gazette.com

“He was sleeping on the couch, and I told him I had to go about my errands,” Mark Redwine said in a Sunday telephone interview. “He said, ‘OK, I understand.’

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: January 12, 2013, 09:12:16 PM »

So which is it?     Poor Dylan 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 12, 2013, 09:33:08 PM »

I keep wondering if Dylan's father was angry that he wanted to be with his friends.  Mark probably felt resentment at the lack of relationship between them.  This isn't evidence nor proof of a crime yet Mark's claim of a missing fishing pole is strange.  What if he dropped Dylan off in the middle of nowhere with his backpack, a few essentials, and a fishing pole?  Left him with words of "see if you can get along without me now" kind of thing.  Then he would be more likely to pass a poly regarding whether or not Dylan is alive, where is he, that kind of thing and he was able to satisfy his anger and frustration.

If Dylan is deceased I hope hikers find his body this spring so his mama and brother can find some semblance of peace.  He's a beautiful child.  I'm not sure a reward is going to help if Mark was the sole person responsible unless he shared something with his attorney the morning he went to see him.

Unfortunately IMO this whole case is about Dylan's dad being angry about a lot of things.

Most of which he had no control over anymore.

Except Dylan.  He used the courts to make sure he still had that bit of control.

WHERE IS DYLAN?

From all indications his dad has not passed a polygraph, and refuses to take another.

The last I recall hearing from him, he apparently didn't mind being on camera standing in his front door (with his comments in the background) but didn't speak on camera.  Dylan's mom, his young friends, his cousin, and even Mike Hall and his daughter spoke on camera but not Dylan's dad.  Spoke volumes to me.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687
Video

"The last person to see Dylan was Mark.  It angers me that he's not corresponding with us, that he won't speak to us, that he's choosing to lay low," she said.

From the video:

Cory Redwine
"Won't take polygraph, I mean there's a lot of things he isn't...that he's not doing to help further the process to get attention off of him."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: January 12, 2013, 09:35:02 PM »

Unfortunately IMO this whole case is about Dylan's dad being angry about a lot of things.

Most of which he had no control over anymore.

Except Dylan.  He used the courts to make sure he still had that bit of control.

WHERE IS DYLAN?

From all indications his dad has not passed a polygraph, and refuses to take another.

The last I recall hearing from him, he apparently didn't mind being on camera standing in his front door (with his comments in the background) but didn't speak on camera.  Dylan's mom, his young friends, his cousin, and even Mike Hall and his daughter spoke on camera but not Dylan's dad.  Spoke volumes to me.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687
Video

http://www.krdo.com/news/Redwine-family-pleas-for-answers-in-son-s-disappearance/-/417220/18076238/-/npdmtsz/-/index.html

From the video:

Cory Redwine
"Won't take polygraph, I mean there's a lot of things he isn't...that he's not doing to help further the process to get attention off of him."

edit to add link!   Embarassed

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #332 on: January 13, 2013, 10:37:36 AM »

I have thought from the beginning that Dylan's had had something to do with Dylan's disappearance. I don't think he ever made it to the dads house. His story went from "I tried to wake him up and couldn't" to "I just told him I was running a few errands." That and they had to wait to get something of Dylan's to get a scent for the dogs. If he had slept on the couch then wouldn't his scent be on the bedding. I really hope they start putting the screws to his dad. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: January 13, 2013, 12:54:21 PM »

That is what I said in an earlier post too. I think Dylan was sooooo sad for having to go to Dads that by the time he got off the plane he was mad. Normal hurt/anger/upset/mad like any teen would be in this situation and he probably was cold and distant to his Dad and I think he did not take kindly to picking up a kid that didn't want to be with him. I may be wrong but given what we know about Dads temper it could be close to the truth. IMO whatever happened...happened the night he arrived.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: January 13, 2013, 06:08:47 PM »

http://www.krdo.com/news/Family-to-host-benefit-for-missing-boy/-/417220/18112038/-/gt5ejuz/-/index.html

Family to host benefit for missing boy
Emily Allen, General Assignment Reporter, emily.allen@krdo.com
POSTED: 10:21 PM MST Jan 12, 2013  UPDATED: 10:42 PM MST Jan 12, 2013

MONUMENT, Colo. -

The family of a missing boy will host a benefit to raise awareness and money for the 13-year-old. Dylan Redwine went missing on Nov 19th while on a court-ordered visit to his Dad's Vallecito home.

Dylan's mother, Elaine Redwine, and 21-year-old brother, Cory Redwine, shared what life is like at home without the teen.

"When I was younger and he was born, he was always tattling on me. I grew to love him and every day I became appreciative of being a bigger brother. I really took on and loved playing that role, you know, being an older brother," said Cory.

It's been 55 days since Cory's younger brother went missing.

"When they gave us the flier and in big, bold letters it says missing, and Dylan's picture is right underneath that. That's when it really sank in that this is real," said Cory.

Elaine and Cory agreeded, it's hard to put their feelings about Dylan into words.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 13, 2013, 06:26:28 PM »

I have thought from the beginning that Dylan's had had something to do with Dylan's disappearance. I don't think he ever made it to the dads house. His story went from "I tried to wake him up and couldn't" to "I just told him I was running a few errands." That and they had to wait to get something of Dylan's to get a scent for the dogs. If he had slept on the couch then wouldn't his scent be on the bedding. I really hope they start putting the screws to his dad. 

Dylan had no further communication with Ryan following his 8:01 PM text on the 45 minute drive to his father's home following a stop at McDonalds and Walmart after being picked up from the airport.  Could it be that Dylan's attitude regarding not being allowed to immediately meet up with his friend outraged Mark?

Green Eyes ... you have definitely covered some red flags that indicate Dylan never made it to his father's home that night.

Has Mark submitted to a polygraph?

Janet

++++++

A boy’s life
December 16, 2012

<snipped>

Dylan was a constant text-messager. His fingers would speed across the phone screen as he spun out messages to friends in Bayfield and Colorado Springs.

<snipped>

The following is a text exchange between Ryan Nava and Dylan Redwine that starts early afternoon Nov. 18 with the two swapping banter about their prowess with females.

At 5:40 p.m., Dylan tells his friend that his plane has landed, and Ryan asks him how the flight went.

“Weired my head went numb from all the vibrations,” Dylan replies.

Soon after, they begin making arrangements to see each other. The texts, provided by Ryan, are unedited.

Ryan Nava: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

Dylan: you better let me in

Ryan: I will

Ryan: im gonna be at my gmas

Dylan: i call (you) all day if you dont

Ryan: Ok

Dylan: will you gma care or be up

Ryan: Just come around to were the sliding door is were that room is and knock on it and i will wake up

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

Ryan: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

Ryan: (Time: 10 a.m. Nov. 19) Come to nandos.

Ryan: (time: 4:12 p.m. Nov. 19) Dude your dads looking for ou

Ryan: you

Ryan: (Time: 7:59 p.m. Nov. 19) Are you alright dude?

Ryan: Dude you need to call somebody anybody asap we all worried about you your mom called and shes worried bro

Ryan: Seriously when you get the message call someone

<snipped>

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/0/20111226/A-boy%E2%80%99s-life--

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 13, 2013, 06:53:58 PM »

It's just sad... 

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/Dylan-Redwine-search/-/9153728/18106718/-/fdh9yaz/-/index.html

Dylan Redwine search
UPDATED 10:44 PM MST Jan 11, 2013

Volunteers working to find a missing Colorado teen, who vanished during a court-ordered visit with his father say it's getting tough because a few people are trying to sabotage their efforts.

Read more: http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/Dylan-Redwine-search/-/9153728/18106718/-/fdh9yaz/-/index.html#ixzz2HtydtzCu

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: January 13, 2013, 11:18:22 PM »

HT to Peachy at WS.  I listened as well and compared with the transcript, made a few changes; but they did most of the work.

(Note: I still could have missed something or heard something differently, so if in doubt please go listen to the video.)

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8596178&postcount=898

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/...z/-/index.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFNFsfXelY

Uncut: Mark Redwine talks about son's dissapearance
koattv•

Reporter: OK. So, thank you so much for speaking with me on camera, Mark.

Mark: You're welcome.

R: What's it been like?

M: Well, it's been a tough time for all of us. I know.  I know it's been difficult on me and I can only imagine how difficult it's been for his mom and his brother and his family over in the Colorado Springs area. And we're doing everything we can to try to find Dylan we want to keep the focus on finding Dylan. And you know, I've been working with the investigators to make sure all the bases are being covered on that end. And that's pretty much where I'm at with that. I mean I'm doing everything I know how to do.

R: I want to get this subject out of the way first. There's a lot of suspicion out there, even when Elaine went on ABC news...

M: Right.

R: She was... can you address that?

M: Um, well I can only imagine being a mother and the frustration of hearing about your son going missing. And you know, I can only think that has to do with lashing out and trying to find who is accountable for this in this situation. I've been working closely with the investigators to do what needed to be done because you know, he was last seen at my house. I know there's rumors going around that he's been spotted by people. You know, our concern is that something has happened to the point now where we just want to keep in the public's eye, you know Dylan's face, keep the focus on Dylan. And you know, don't worry about me and everything's going to be alright on my end. But I know this is only a troubling time for Elaine and my son Cory, I spoke with him last night and I'm surprised we haven’t been able to hook up today because one of the things we're trying to do is unite together. And I have my oldest son from the Phoenix area here and of course my brother is here.  So we're trying to unite as a family and stay focused on what's important here. And you know everybody wants to focus on me but the focus isn't me right now. The focus is finding Dylan and that's where I'm at.

R: Why do you think people want to focus on you?

M: Well, because I think that's just a natural part of the process and I think because you know, he was last seen with me and he was with me the night before. And you know, I saw him in the morning that I left to go run my errands. You know, that's the logical place to start. And so, it doesn't at all surprise me, you know that they searched my home yesterday because quite frankly, I was expecting that to happen a week ago. So, you know my opinion is that we're all a week late in where we’re at with this. So really the focus is what do we need to be doing now to keep searching for Dylan and bring him home.

R: Do you have anything directly to say to Dylan?

M: Dylan, my prayers are with you and I love you very much. He was the light of my life and he meant everything to me. And I just want him home just like everybody else does. And that's why we've got to keep searching for him. Because somebody knows something. We've got to find him and we need to know that he's okay.

R: This is you guys' platform today. You can use this to get out any message you want.

M: Well, I don't want the focus to be mainly on me. I want the focus to remain on Dylan because that's where, that's the most important thing right now. And you know, if the process of what's going on with the authorities and the people handling this is to search my home, all they  had to do was ask. I would have willingly let them come in. I've given them, I've cooperated with them in every way. Anything they've asked me for, I've been willing to do. Anything they suggested that I do, whether it be sitting at the house waiting for the phones to ring or Dylan to walk through the front door, I'm willing to do whatever I need to do. And that's what I want everyone to understand is that, you know my focus is on Dylan and what's going on with him and trying to keep the investigation moving forward in whatever necessary means that that is. So, you know in cooperating with them we can keep the focus on the search for Dylan. And that's where I'm at with all of this.

R: So you went to run errands. Were you going to take him with you to run errands?

M: Well, there was some discussion he had with me the night before about leaving with me so I could drop him off in the Bayfield area with one of his friends that had been trying to text him or that he had been communicating with. As he had indicated to me he had been up until 4 o'clock the morning before, he was tired from being in the airport most of the day in his travel from Colorado Springs to Durango. I laughed at him kind of jokingly because I know him. If he ain't got to get up, he's not likely to get up. And he's not the type of kid who's going to get up at 6:30 if he doesn't have to. But you know, his friends are important and I know they're important to me. So there was a possibility but it doesn't surprise me that he elected not to get up when I left. And when I left, he acknowledged everything I was saying to him and that I would be back. He knew that when I came back that I would be working on getting him down to his friends. And that's part of the struggle we all have, you know is, what happened to him between the time I left and when I got back. And that's what nobody seems to be able to answer.

R: Can you tell me about your plans for Thanksgiving?

M: Well, because he was with me for such a short period of time, we had touched on a few things. One of the things we talked about was going to my brother David's house in Castle Rock. Um, I know his friends were important to him so we were wanting to make sure he had adequate time to be with his friends. Um, you know basically the plan was Monday and Tuesday he would spend with his friends. Maybe Wednesday, you know we had talked a little bit maybe about going bowling or doing something as an activity, not with just me and him, but with his friends included.  And then we’d have Thanksgiving day to ourselves. Or there was a possibility that we could travel on Wednesday and get to my brother's house. So, you know, none of that ever got finalized. I mean, we were just focusing on the next day and what we were going to do and how that was going to take place. That's as far as we really ever got. You know, his friends are important to him and I certainly don't expect him to spend a week with me and spend every waking moment with me when he's got, he's grown up in this community and he has tons of people who love and care about him.

R: So he was going to spend a whole week with you. When was the last time he saw you?

M: Um, I think probably sometime in early September, I had flown him over from Colorado Springs on a round trip ticket at that point so he came over here and probably spent three or four days with me and that. And then you know, obviously we got him back to the plane and got him back safely to his mom. And you know, in that case it was a transfer flight from the Durango airport or Denver airport to a flight leaving to Colorado Springs. And it was my goal to keep him on a direct flight or one that he never had to change planes with because there was some controversy between mom and I about him being thirteen years old and being able to do those kinds of things. And so, you know, when I got the flight for him I made sure it was a flight he could get on in Colorado Spr...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 13, 2013, 11:28:46 PM »

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/Uncut-Mark-Redwine-talks-about-son-s-disappearance/-/9153728/17616906/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/lt0kj6/-/index.html

Uncut: Mark Redwine talks about son's disappearance
UPDATED 7:35 AM MST Dec 04, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFNFsfXelY
Uncut: Mark Redwine talks about son's dissapearance
koattv•

From the video:

Mark Redwine's comment about Dylan's roundtrip ticket for the September visit keeps coming to mind.  The way he says it in the video makes me think maybe his ticket wasn't round trip for the visit at Thanksgiving?  (Starting at about 7:00 in the video)  I've never seen it stated anywhere that his ticket was "one way" so it's one of the things I'm still wondering about.

R: So he was going to spend a whole week with you. When was the last time he saw you?

M: Um, I think probably sometime in early September, I had flown him over from Colorado Springs on a round trip ticket at that point so he came over here and probably spent three or four days with me and that. And then you know, obviously we got him back to the plane and got him back safely to his mom. And you know, in that case it was a transfer flight from the Durango airport or Denver airport to a flight leaving to Colorado Springs. And it was my goal to keep him on a direct flight or one that he never had to change planes with because there was some controversy between mom and I about him being thirteen years old and being able to do those kinds of things. And so, you know, when I got the flight for him I made sure it was a flight he could get on in Colorado Spr...

I haven't seen it stated anywhere but I'm wondering if Mark had suggested possibly taking Dylan home after they spent Thanksgiving at his brother David Stone's house in Castle Rock? 

But from what he says on the video, none of the plans were ever finalized? (Starting at about 5:50 in the video)

R: Can you tell me about your plans for Thanksgiving?

M: Well, because he was with me for such a short period of time, we had touched on a few things. One of the things we talked about was going to my brother David's house in Castle Rock. Um, I know his friends were important to him so we were wanting to make sure he had adequate time to be with his friends. Um, you know basically the plan was Monday and Tuesday he would spend with his friends. Maybe Wednesday, you know we had talked a little bit maybe about going bowling or doing something as an activity, not with just me and him, but with his friends included.  And then we’d have Thanksgiving day to ourselves. Or there was a possibility that we could travel on Wednesday and get to my brother's house. So, you know, none of that ever got finalized. I mean, we were just focusing on the next day and what we were going to do and how that was going to take place. That's as far as we really ever got.

From this map, from Vallecito, you would travel through Colorado Springs to get to Castle Rock.  It's a 6 hour trip (one way).

http://goo.gl/maps/4wzB5

It's interesting (eery coincidence?) to me that according to Dylan's aunt apparently other family members of Dylan's also had plans for Thanksgiving in Castle Rock.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/dylan-redwine-missing_n_2211894.html

Lia Howard, the sister of Elaine Redwine, said the family has told authorities Dylan didn't run away. She also said Dylan wanted to spend Thanksgiving with family members in Castle Rock and was disappointed he had to go to see his father.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: January 14, 2013, 12:37:08 AM »

Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO

@ 3:10  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFNFsfXelY  Published on Nov 30, 2012
M: Dylan, my prayers are with you and I love you very much. He was the light of my life and he meant everything to me. And I just want him home just like everybody else does. And that's why we've got to keep searching for him. Because somebody knows something. We've got to find him and we need to know that he's okay.

he was and he meant

past missing person cases, tells us all to often that, the use of  past tense is not good

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.