March 18, 2024, 09:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710354 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #360 on: January 19, 2013, 07:57:24 PM »

http://www.finddylan.com/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: January 20, 2013, 11:21:44 AM »

http://www.gazette.com/opinion/missing-149966-monument-area.html

OUR VIEW: Urge national media and use the social networks to find missing Monument boy

January 20, 2013 8:33 AM

Dylan Redwine should be a household name by now, and not just throughout metropolitan Colorado Springs.

The 13-year-old Monument teen, who attended Lewis Palmer Middle School, went missing Nov. 19 while visiting his father over Thankgiving break in the Vallecito area near Durango. For the many in this area who love him, the past two months have been hell. One cannot fathom the pain and anxiety this mystery has caused Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, who lives in Monument and has primary custody.

The Redwines moved into their new home just two weeks before Dylan’s disappearance. It was supposed to be a place of holiday joy — a place in which Dylan would grow up while the family built memories. Instead, it’s the house with an empty room that Dylan’s mother cannot stand to encounter.

“Every time I look in there I see these little socks and …”
Elaine broke into tears before she could finish her thought while talking to Gazette reporter Garrison Wells.

“I never thought in a million years I would have a missing child,” she said, wiping away tears. “Now, it’s part of every day. It’s real.”

People in and around Monument have come forward, raising money for a reward they hope might lead to information about Dylan. Authorities and volunteer search teams have scoured the area surrounding the location of Dylan’s disappearance. They have searched above ground and underwater, to no avail.

Among the more shocking details of Dylan’s disappearance is the national media’s apparent disinterest. When a child is murdered — remember JonBenet Ramsey — the media put on a circus. When a child may be found alive and well, and media could help make it so, the attention underwhelms.

Wells reports that Elaine Redwine reached out to Dr. Phil, CNN, America’s Most Wanted and The Today Show. None has given her the courtesy of a response, let alone the attention her son’s disappearance warrants.

Widespread media coverage, that reaches an audience of millions throughout the country, could provide the best chance for the family and authorities to find Dylan.

We at The Gazette plead with our colleagues in the national media to grab this story and run with it. Someone must know what happened to this child.

Additionally, we ask that our readers take reasonable measures to pressure media outlets to give this story new life. Use modern personal media tools — Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Pinterest, etc. — to distribute word about the mystery of Dylan Redwine. Put yourselves in the place of a mother who has lost a child. Then ask what you would want others to do and proceed accordingly.

Dylan Redwine may be alive and well, hoping and praying that someone will help him return to his home, his school and the family and friends who love him. Please do not view this as a problem for someone else. This missing child is a loss to us all. For more information, or to offer help, visit “Find Missing Dylan Redwine” on Facebook.

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/missing-149966-monument-area.html#ixzz2IX4ZVaWO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: January 21, 2013, 03:02:54 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151438879632053&set=o.140757489411937&type=1

4 hours ago

::snipping2::

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineNews/posts/150266681794351

Cory Redwine I want it out there the only way mark has responded is when being punched in the mouth by the media it's from mark and I would be willing to show my initial text and my response followed by his response but mark did block my number as well as my moms so we haven't talked since
4 hours ago via mobile

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151438879632053&set=o.140757489411937&type=1

Cory Redwine See the best part that I forgot to add is that close to around $50,000 has been donated which is so amazing and awesome! but not one dime came from Mark not one flyer has been posted by him except the one on his door hidden by fire wood! He has the money to hire the best private investigator money can buy but chooses to save that in case he's got to pony up and lawyer up! He doesn't understand actions speak louder than words and with him not talking his actions scream guilty to me! I KNOW YOU did this MARK ALLEN REDWINE the only person you have fooled is yourself the weight only gets heavier the longer you think and try to outrun your mistakes your not half smart as you thought you were on sep 21 when you started this plan!
about an hour ago

Cory Redwine That's the day my mom got custody of Dylan and the day the plane ticket was purchased to fly to Durango
15 minutes ago via mobile

Cory Redwine Mark bought it. And it was a one way ticket the agreement was which ever of them had Dylan the other parent had to set up the transportation to bring Dylan to them me and my mom were gonna drive down after the week with mark. Yes that is the day they went to court do finalize who had Dylan but neither me or Dylan acknowledged as we were both tired of him spending the last four years contacting us threw the court because he was only interested in breaking my mom down and not interested in anything else.
6 minutes ago via mobile

Cory Redwine Since my Oma had recently been diagnosed with cancer they gave Mark Thanksgiving so that Dylan could spend Christmas with his Oma mark wanted Dylan to fly idk why Other than then That leaves my mom five hours away instead of two
3 minutes ago via mobile

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: January 21, 2013, 03:44:05 PM »

(more comments)

Cory Redwine He took one it was inconclusive that was by the La Plata County sheriffs office and he refuses to take the polygraph given by the FBI He has made many arrangements to take the polygraph but seems to always find a way out of it It's been over a month since he was first scheduled to take it. Give one to me or my mom we can pass it With flying colors But I guess passing a polygraph in Mark's eyes means also that were taking all the money and spending in on meth just another way to get the attention off of Mark
22 minutes ago via mobile

Cory Redwine Mark son is missing as he says his pride and joy how can you fail polygraph I don't understand that at all that should be the easiest thing to do right now Other than looking under every rock to find him
20 minutes ago via mobile

Cory Redwine I think Mark has him stashed out. I don't think Mark would hurt him he never hurt me I I can't believe he would do that but I do Think he would do anything To keep him from being happy without him He has kidnapped me and Dylan in the night and stash Us out just out for a few days Keeping us from my mom before so why not do it again When he lost me and very very close to losing Dylan
14 minutes ago via mobile

Betsy Horvath Mark has a history of using the courts to torment his children and ex. None of which is what is best for his children, nor is it what he really wants. His entire way of thinking is, if I can f it up for them, I will. He would ask for visitation regardless of whether or not he wanted it, it's just so the mom doesn't have it.
14 minutes ago

Cory Redwine Agreed Ted I am so tired of waking up without Dylan I want answers and I want them now everything starts with Mark and that's what it's going to end as well There's only so long he can keep doing this before the truth comes out But believe me Dylan will be found No more games and no more dancing around the subject the one thing that he's been very clear and consistent in this whole case is that Marks story does not add up the truth always adds up
10 minutes ago via mobile

Cathie Cumming Cory, I'm glad you think Dylan is out there somewhere, waiting to get home to you and your mom! I don't understand the times he kidnapped you before. Did he take you two and stay with you somewhere? Did he leave you on your own and just scare you into staying put? What happened?
10 minutes ago

Kathi Barry @Betsy, didn't Mark take your kids away from you, also? for a day or two?
5 minutes ago

Cory Redwine Mark stayed with us we did have very little contact with my mom but we could never share our location or anything of that matter I miss school for about a week and my mom found us a week later. No I do not believe that dylan went fishing another thing that I find very very strange is the fishing pole was in the garage and Mark very rarely goes in the garage But yet that's the first thing he noticed to me he had a story lined out before anything even happened He noticed his fishing pole was gone before the bike before the ATV or before he noticed any footprints fishing pole was the first and only thing he noticed Trying to set an alibi of where he could've gone right from the start Also in a confrontational divorce such as my mom and my dads when you realize you lost your son why would you go to her before the law And before you search that whole entire valley spotless clean I find that very very fishy for such a prideful man To admit to his ex-wife that despises him more than life that he lost Dylan before he goes to law enforcement
3 minutes ago via mobile

James Lyn Have the police indicated if they believe Dylan was ever at Mark's house after he arrived for this visit?
11 minutes ago

Cory Redwine The police won't release any details to us whatsoever we give them a whole bunch information come out with nothing They believe the Dylan was up at Mark they won't never disclose why they think that there was a message from Dylan's phone at 8:36 all of Mark's phone records and phone calls have been traced by the FBI but this a man going to any length to make sure this happened Mark only knows what to do as far as the Law goes he has no clue how to handle all the pressure that the people who want to find Dylan can bring The FBI in the sheriffs office have limits on what they can do An say
7 minutes ago via mobile

Cory Redwine They're not searching anymore because that whole area has been covered without a trace They checked him off of being a runaway and if they thought he got adducted they would have issued an Amber alert They just don't want to scare mark off and have him flee the country But obviously haven't found anything to directly link Mark to the situation
7 minutes ago via mobile

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 21, 2013, 04:01:49 PM »

I missed Betsy's answer earlier...

Kathi Barry @Betsy, didn't Mark take your kids away from you, also? for a day or two?
44 minutes ago

Betsy Horvath @Kathi, yes he did. He'd play a game about not returning them, telling them that they were going to sneak off to CA, go fishing without mom, etc. Back then the police couldn't do a whole hell of a lot, first time they said that the court orders were just copies so I needed certified copies. Got those. Second time they said "he's just late", another time the officer said that he would take a report to appease me, after I about jumped over the counter to shove my foot up the officer's ass and told him that I didn't need to be appeased Ii needed my kids found, they listed them on the NCMEC
38 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: January 21, 2013, 04:38:37 PM »

The page must have had some of Betsy's comments hidden for a while that are now showing up?   

Found these too...I KNOW they weren't there the whole time! 

Betsy Horvath Correction Cory, with all due respect, Mark doesn't know anything about how the law goes. He believes he knows, he believes he is smarter than the rest. Just because a person has gotten away with crimes in the past doesn't mean shit, other than they got lucky.
32 minutes ago

Betsy Horvath No Cory, i'm not saying it is all luck. Having the belief that you are above the law / smarter than the law and then having that belief substastiated because you were able to get away with petty crimes, gives you the feeling that you are smarter than everyone else.
He has not fooled the law. Sadly having evidence and having enough evidence to convict are two different things. They have one shot to make it count.
The only fool is him. He was motivated, he lost, he doesn't like to lose, that was his motivation.
19 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: January 21, 2013, 10:24:39 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 22, 2013, 01:29:22 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/western-slope/mother-of-missing-13-year-old-dylan-redwine-points-finger-at-her-ex-husband

Mother of missing 13-year-old Dylan Redwine points finger at her ex-husband
Teen was on court-ordered Thanksgiving with dad
Video Photos

Posted: 11/27/2012
Last Updated: 56 days ago

On Monday, Elaine Redwine told ABC News she fears that her ex-husband may have done something to "remove Dylan from the situation."

"I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things," the mother told ABC News. "If Dylan maybe did or said something that wasn't what Mark wanted to hear, I'm just afraid of how Mark would have reacted."

The mother also told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," the mother said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

In a phone interview with 7NEWS, Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be."

The father added that he "needs to not lash out" at his ex-wife.

During the ABC News interview, the distraught mother made clear she's not sure what's happened to her youngest son -- but she fears the worst.

"I think somebody knows where he is. I don't know if somebody's hiding him or if somebody's already done something horrible to him," Elaine Redwine said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: January 23, 2013, 12:18:09 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: January 23, 2013, 12:29:02 AM »

http://bobbybrown.com/

Welcome to Bobby Brown Bail Bonds Website

Hello and Welcome to Bobby Brown Bail Bonds website. This is the only place you will ever need to go to get answers to all your questions about our personalized service that will prove to you why we have been the leader in the BAIL BOND INDUSTRY for over 20 years!
Employed as the youngest Deputy Sheriff hired as of the date of October 1971, at the age of 21 at the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office. CO-FOUNDER of the first NARCOTICS and INTELLIGENCE Bureau, El Paso County Sheriff’s Office. First full time undercover NARCOTICS agent, El Paso County Sheriff. Promoted to Detective, El Paso County Sheriff’s Office. Promoted to Detective Sergeant, El Paso County Sheriff’s Office. Promoted to Detective Lieutenant, in charge of MAJOR CRIMES AGAINST PERSONS, at the age of 24, the youngest Lieutenant in the history of the Sheriffs Office as of that date.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/586213054738635

from Bobby Brown's Facebook Page:
#BOBBY BROWN, first I want to reach out to this family and express my sincere APOLOGY for not getting involved in the search & investigation into what can be done to HELP find DYLAN REDWINE. I have lived in Monument, CO for nearly 20 years, it is a wonderful community and to think that I have been so caught up in my own life, I failed to recognize the TRAGEDY of DYLAN mysteriously missing and there has not been a MASS MEDIA team of assistance to find out WHERE IS DYLAN. There is an excellent chance that he may be alive and well. DYLAN must be found. His family and loved ones must get the ANSWERS that are far past due. I hereby pledge that IMMEDIATELY I will utilize every MEDIA OUTLET that I personally have access to, every LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY that will listen to me, every unique resource that I have that I have used for over 4 DECADES to track down some of the MOST WANTED FUGITIVES in the world, the resources that I have used to solve HOMICIDE cases as a former Lt. in charge of a HOMICIDE BUREAU. I have known for DECADES that the MEDIA is our best method of getting the NEWS out, I have a marvelous rapport with our LOCAL MEDIA and several JOURNALISTS in the NATIONAL MEDIA that I would be SHOCKED to think they will not get INVOLVED in this case. I have committed myself to assisting in this UNSOLVED MYSTERY and I am asking everyone of my FANtastic Friends & FANS across America & around the World to SHARE this with every SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLET available. I promise to UPDATE everyone as I reach out to my sources & let DYLAN and his FAMILY know that we are WORRIED, WE CARE, and we WILL not let him down. Let's not forget the Power of Prayer. Thank you, God Bless DYLAN & God Bless you all. Bobby Brown. bobbybrown.com

OUR VIEW: Urge national media to help find Dylan (poll)

shar.es

Dylan Redwine should be a household name by now, and not just throughout metropolitan Colorado...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: January 23, 2013, 12:32:06 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/585991911427416

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
10 hours ago
HEADED DOWN TO PUT ANOTHER $20,000 ON THE REWARD BRINGING IT TO OVER $50,000!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS DONATED!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: January 23, 2013, 09:10:48 AM »

I'm glad he's getting involved!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: January 23, 2013, 05:52:21 PM »

http://www.durangolaplatacrimestoppers.org/Pictures/Reward%20Poster%20-%20Dylan%20Redwine%2001-24-13.pdf

(resized)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: January 23, 2013, 10:29:50 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/

Reward increases to $50,450
1/23/2013 By: Times staff report

The reward for information in the Dylan Redwine case has increased to $50,450.
Dylan Redwine's brother, Cory, has called for a public gathering in front of his father's house at 10 a.m. Saturday on CR 500 in Vallecito.

"Hey everybody so this weekend is simply a rally to put pressure on mark," Cory Redwine wrote on Team Dylan, a facebook page. "I want it to be peaceful and certainly not be a mob. This is all to find Dylan and not to bring any negative image to the people who care about him but most of all to Dylan. We just need to put pressure on the fact that mark hasn't taken a polygraph and that no effort has been shown."

More in Friday's Pine River Times.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: January 23, 2013, 10:59:40 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/

Reward increases to $50,450
1/23/2013 By: Times staff report

The reward for information in the Dylan Redwine case has increased to $50,450.
Dylan Redwine's brother, Cory, has called for a public gathering in front of his father's house at 10 a.m. Saturday on CR 500 in Vallecito.

"Hey everybody so this weekend is simply a rally to put pressure on mark," Cory Redwine wrote on Team Dylan, a facebook page. "I want it to be peaceful and certainly not be a mob. This is all to find Dylan and not to bring any negative image to the people who care about him but most of all to Dylan. We just need to put pressure on the fact that mark hasn't taken a polygraph and that no effort has been shown."

More in Friday's Pine River Times.

https://www.facebook.com/events/435352106538497/?ref=22

Team Dylan!
Public · By Cory Redwine

Saturday, January 26, 2013
10:00am in MST

County Road 500 Vallecito (Marks House)

bring your signs and everyone you know

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: January 24, 2013, 12:21:41 AM »

Cory has some "moxie", I'll give him that! 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: January 24, 2013, 02:21:19 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130123/NEWS01/130129818/-1/s

Redwine family plans rally for Dylan
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:30pm

Family members of Dylan Redwine, the 13-year-old boy who disappeared in November north of Vallecito Reservoir, plan to hold a rally Saturday in front of his father’s house.

The rally is intended to remind the public that Dylan remains missing and to encourage his father, Mark Redwine, to be more communicative with family members, said his ex-wife, Elaine Redwine.

The rally is planned for 10 a.m. Saturday in the 2300 block of County Road 500.

“We’re rallying to bring more awareness to Dylan and his story and get his face out there, and try to encourage Dylan’s dad to be more a part of the search efforts,” she said.

In a phone interview Wednesday, Mark Redwine said the rally is an attempt by some to “play judge and jury.”

“I firmly believe that this is just a misguided attempt to draw attention to me when the reality of the fact is, you know, we don’t know where Dylan is at,” he said. “I have no idea where Dylan is at. I have no involvement with where Dylan is at.”

Mark Redwine said he won’t be at his house Saturday morning during the rally. When asked what he will be doing instead, he said he’ll be doing “anything but being around here.”

“If this is what they feel like they need to do to keep this in the media’s attention and keep the search for Dylan alive, I don’t think I have the ability to stop them, nor do I really want to try,” he said
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: January 24, 2013, 02:45:46 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/five-sites-searched-for-missing-13-year-old-dylan-redwine-in-durango-vallecito

Five sites searched for missing 13-year-old Dylan Redwine in Durango, Vallecito
Reward for information raised to $50,400

Posted: 01/24/2013
Last Updated: 47 minutes ago

DURANGO, Colo. - The search continues for a 13-year-old boy who disappeared on a court-ordered visit to his father's home near Durango.

Dylan Redwine, of Colorado Springs, flew to Durango the Sunday before Thanksgiving. His father reported the teenager as missing the next day. He has not been seen since.

In the past few days, La Plata County Sheriff’s Office investigators said they have searched three areas in La Plata County and two other locations in Colorado. Officials said some of the searchers were done on snowshoes and under bridges.

Officials said additional interviews are also being conducted both in the Durango area and outside the area, including other states.

La Plata County Sheriff's Office Lt. Ed Phippen, the leader of the Dyland Redwine Task Force, said tips are being followed up on, regardless of reliability, including several from psychics and mediums.

“We want to leave no stone unturned," Phippen said.

Deputies have released an update timeline about Dylan’s activities on Sunday, November 18:

5:46 p.m. Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport.
7:05 p.m. Dylan at Durango Walmart
7:22 p.m. Dylan at Durango McDonalds
9:37 p.m. Dylan’s last electronic device communication (texting)

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts is asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015)  or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). 

Information can also be left on a local tip line (970-382-7511) that is regularly checked by Investigators.

Tips can also be called into Durango-La Plata Crime Stoppers at 970-247-1112 or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's hotline at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: January 24, 2013, 02:53:12 PM »

Cory has some "moxie", I'll give him that! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: January 24, 2013, 02:55:56 PM »

http://www.koaa.com/news/reward-for-information-on-missing-dylan-redwine-increased/

Reward for information on missing Dylan Redwine increased
Posted: Jan 24, 2013 11:20 AM by Lauren Molenburg
Updated: Jan 24, 2013 11:42 AM

The reward for missing Monument teen Dylan Redwine is now up to $50,450, according to the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

The 13-year-old was last seen November 19 while visiting his father in southwest Colorado.

The Dylan Redwine Task Force is also providing an updated timeline of Dylan's activity the day before he went missing Sunday, November 18.

5:46PM Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport.
7:05 PM Dylan at Durango Walmart
7:22 PM Dylan at Durango McDonalds
9:37PM Dylan's last electronic device communication (texting)

Sheriff's deputies say the last person identified as having seen Dylan is his father, Mark Redwine, who told investigators he saw Dylan at his Vallecito home early Monday morning.

The Task Force consists of five local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. They are working with investigators following various tips.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.