March 18, 2024, 11:08:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710365 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: February 01, 2013, 07:35:32 AM »

Argh- got in your box-Sorry

**fixed - klaas
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 09:24:05 AM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #441 on: February 01, 2013, 10:23:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/591542274205713?comment_id=118090185&offset=0&total_comments=66

::snipping2::

Find Missing Dylan Redwine Just to clarify ~ when search and rescue arrived to search for Dylan on that first day and the next day, there was not a pillow or blankets. The family had to bring 4 bags of Dylan's things from Colorado Springs so the dogs could have a scent almost 10 days later.
10 minutes ago

Couldn't the dogs smell whether he was ever at that house?

I don't know a lot about it, but I would think so. 

The spokesman for La Plata County speaks as if it's a given that Dylan was there, but I'm not convinced of that.

And I don't believe he got up the next morning, packed up everything and left without contacting anyone.

jmo

http://www.9news.com/news/investigative/314078/207/What-happened-to-Dylan-Redwine

"He either left the house and someone abducted him or something happened while he was still at the house. I could not think of a 3rd possibility," said Dan Bender, spokesman from the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: February 01, 2013, 10:27:01 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/investigative/314078/207/What-happened-to-Dylan-Redwine

What happened to Dylan Redwine?
1:53 AM, Feb 1, 2013

KUSA - Dylan Redwine's 14th birthday is next week, but his family is planning a vigil instead of a party. The teen disappeared Nov. 19, 2012, from the Vallecito Lake resort area in southwestern Colorado.

Dylan Redwine Task Force investigators said they searched miles of countryside and interviewed hundreds of people, but developments in the case have now dwindled. They have no named suspects and no confirmed sightings of Dylan.

In an exclusive interview with 9Wants to Know, the father of the missing boy says everyone, including both parents, remains a suspect in the disappearance.

"They need to look at everybody," said Mark Redwine, who was the last known person to see Dylan.

"Dylan is not here," said Dylan's mom, Elaine Redwine, in a separate interview. "We don't know where Dylan is."

Elaine has blamed her ex-husband for losing their son.

"I'm not interested in blaming anyone," Mark said. "I think once we find Dylan it will bring all the answers to the questions we don't have."

Both parents, who had battled over divorce and custody for several years, deny any involvement in the disappearance.

"I would never do anything to harm that boy," Mark said. "I know they are looking at me for being involved at some sort of kidnapping scheme, which is one of the reasons I want them to look closely at me. The more they look at me, the more they are going to realize I have nothing to do with this."

"I wish I did because then he would be home," Elaine said. "I mean, I wish I could relive that day and do things a lot differently. I had absolutely nothing to do with his disappearance."

The Redwines do have some history of family violence. Dylan's older brother Cory claimed that several years ago Mark took them.

"He took me and Dylan once or twice and would not tell us where my mom was at," Cory said.

Mark Redwine's first wife Elizabeth made similar accusations. 9Wants to Know obtained a police report from 1990. It alleges Mark failed to return their kids on time after visitation and claims he made statements about not returning the children.

La Plata County Sheriff's officials say they are aware of the old claims, and they say these kinds of things are common during custody disputes.

A 13-year-old gone without a trace is not common.

"The only possibility that we've ruled out due to the passage of time is that Dylan is a runaway," La Plata County Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender said.

According to a new timeline released by the investigators, Dylan arrived at the Durango airport at 5:46 p.m. on Nov. 18, the night before he vanished.

His dad took him to a nearby Walmart where he was captured by security cameras at 7:05. At 7:22, they stopped at the Durango McDonald's.

Dylan sent text messages throughout the evening. Investigators say the last text went out at 9:37 p.m. Mark Redwine says he watched a movie with his son until about 10:30 p.m., and he went upstairs to bed as Dylan settled in for the night on the couch.

Mark says he last saw his son at 7:30 the next morning. He said he planned to drop Dylan off at a friend's house on the way, but Dylan was still snoozing when it was time to go.

Mark says he handled a payroll issue at his company's office and met with his divorce attorney, and when he got home at 11:30 a.m. Dylan was gone.

Investigators say Dylan's cell phone has not sent out a signal since he vanished. A black Hurley backpack, containing all the clothes Dylan packed for his Thanksgiving visit, also disappeared.

"For him to just take off walking or be abducted or whatever it's like - with a backpack?" questioned Elaine. "Then to find nothing up in that area, not a sock, not anything that belonged to Dylan? Very strange."

"When Dylan left, did he take everything because he knew where he was going and who he was with?" Mark wondered.

Dylan's friends say that he had hitchhiked into town before, but no one remembers seeing Dylan along the one county road leaving Vallecito Lake.

"He either left the house and someone abducted him or something happened while he was still at the house. I could not think of a 3rd possibility," said Dan Bender, spokesman from the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

Investigators searched Mark's house and trucks. They looked through phone records and gave him a polygraph examination. They also took computers to search from Elaine's home in Monument and gave her a polygraph test. The Sheriff's Office has not released the results of those searches and tests.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 01, 2013, 10:30:09 PM »

There's also a video at that link, if you missed it live last night.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 02, 2013, 09:19:47 AM »

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2916543.shtml?cat=0

East Mtns group reaches out to Redwine family

Posted at: 01/31/2013 5:59 PM | Updated at: 01/31/2013 6:35 PM
By: Eddie Garcia, KOB Eyewitness News 4

An East Mountain group is reaching out to a Colorado family who has been searching for a missing teen since Thanksgiving.

Wendy Kessinger and her organization K-9 Forensics are offering to help the Redwine family search for Dylan.

Sadie is the newest member of the bloodhound team - and she's trained for the task.

"I can't even imagine what they go through at night knowing their loved one is out there in the dark, in the cold," said Kessinger.

K-9 Forensics has worked with local, state and federal law enforcement searching for missing people.

Kessinger says the Dylan Redwine case has really touched her heart.

"We have the skills and the ability to give closure to this family and if he's there I know we can find him," said Kessinger.

Kessinger say her bloodhound Sadie is one of many, and the team is ready for this search.

Kessinger wants the Redwine family to know they're willing to search and continue it - even if law enforcement call off their search.

The organization has no fee and is on standby - ready to act if asked.

"When we do give a family closure it is bittersweet, but you know they can at least sleep then at night and have peace again," said Kessinger.

We wanted to know if after more than two months, the dogs would be able to pick up a scent.

Experts tell KOB Eyewitness News 4 it is still possible with cadaver dogs

The Redwine family did not respond to calls for comment.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2917898.shtml?cat=500

Redwine family reaches out to KOB 4

Posted at: 02/01/2013 4:18 PM | Updated at: 02/01/2013 6:34 PM
By: Eddie Garcia, KOB Eyewitness News 4

Photo: Dylan Redwine

KOB Eyewitness News 4 is getting response from Dylan Redwine's family over a story you saw Thursday night only on KOB 4.

Wendy Kessinger and her organization K-9 Forensics made an offer to the Redwine family Wednesday night on KOB 4: To search for 13 year old Dylan Redwine - free of charge.

Kessinger introduced us to Sadie, one of the team's many hounds.

"We have the skills and the ability to give closure to this family and if he's there I know we can find him," said Kessinger.

The message made its way to Redwine's mother, Elaine, and her fiance, Mike Hall.

"Elaine and I watched that together and we're just so grateful that people like her are willing to help and so I reached out to KOB to put me in contact with her," said Hall.

KOB 4 helped make the link between Dylan's mother and Kessinger.

The family told us the past two-and-a-half months have been very difficult - that's why they are so thankful Kessinger came along.

"Elaine see's people like this reaching out and it just brings here to tears that everybody is so willing to help," said Hall.

Kessinger says she is planning to meet with the family and put together a plan to find Dylan.

"This story has hit home with a lot of people and you can see it hit home with Wendy and we're just so grateful as a family that there are people like her out there that are willing to help us out and bring Dylan home," said Kessinger.

Dylan's father, Mark Redwine, also called KOB 4 after our story aired. He says he is grateful for Kessenger's offer and is eager to work with her. He says he will do anything to find his son.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: February 02, 2013, 09:46:25 AM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/314234/207/How-investigators-search-for-Redwine-other-missing-kids

How investigators search for Redwine, other missing kids
7:36 PM, Feb 1, 2013   |   2  comments

KUSA - When a child, like 13-year-old Dylan Redwine goes missing, the clock starts ticking. Every hour that passes brings less of a chance that the child will be returned alive and well.

Redwine has been missing from the Vallecito Lake area in southwestern Colorado since Nov. 19, 2012.

"The first thing you do is basically conduct the investigation as if it's the worst possible situation and let the terms of the investigation determine which direction you go to," said Bob Hoever from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

The center has created a task checklist for investigators to use so they don't miss any clues.

"If we know the child has vanished from a certain area, we'll start stopping cars," FBI Special Agent Dave Joly said. "We will start knocking on doors, checking businesses, looking at video, anything that can provide us a step in the right direction.

Experts say abductions by strangers are rarities. More often a relative, family friend or neighbor is the perpetrator in an abduction.

As for the Dylan Redwine case, investigators won't tell 9Wants to Know all they are doing to find out who's responsible. However, they did answer some additional questions this week.

They say they have searched activity on electronic devices including Dylan's missing phone, although they will not be specific about how many devices they searched.

They also say that they asked Dylan's mom Elaine to bring some of his personal items from her home in Monument so search dogs could pick up Dylan's scent.

9Wants to Know asked why investigators did not try to obtain a scent off the pillow Dylan supposedly used the night before his disappearance.

A sheriff's office spokesman said it was likely several people's scents would be on a pillow, and they get better results if they can guarantee a single person's scent.

Kidnapping case experts encourage community members to keep circulating fliers about Dylan Redwine's.

"It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack," Hoever said, "and the more eyes and ears you have the smaller the haystack becomes."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: February 02, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/314234/207/How-investigators-search-for-Redwine-other-missing-kids

(From the video)

Investigators will be sorting through new tips in the disappearance of Dylan Redwine after a 9 Wants to Know investigation into the case of the Colorado teen who vanished over Thanksgiving week. Investigative reporter Melissa Blasius has been tracking the latest in the case and getting answers to your questions.  Melissa, what's the latest?

Melissa Blasius:  Mark, one viewer asked me if Dylan's dad, Mark Redwine had taken a lie detector test in this case.  He did but today or he has told me that it was inconclusive and that he would be willing to take another if investigators want.  We should also mention Dylan's mom, Elaine told 9 Wants To Know that she took and passed her polygraph test.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: February 02, 2013, 10:11:56 AM »

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications/NC88.pdf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 02, 2013, 11:07:13 AM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/02/dylan-redwines-fathers-denial.html?showComment=1359747354519

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013

Dylan Redwine's Father's Denial

Mark Redwine has not issued a reliable denial in the involvement in the disappearance.  He was asked directly and did NOT issue a reliable denial.  He avoided past tense and reliability.

Both parents were asked the same question about having anything to do with his disappearance.

Mother used past tense "had", while father used present tense "have"; Mother has guilt, but
it does not appear to be judicial or criminal guilt, rather maternal guilt.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: February 02, 2013, 01:44:44 PM »

The 9:37 PM text was the new info that released a couple of days ago.  Why was it not released previously?  Who did Dylan text at 9:37PM?  Did cell phone pings indicate Dylan had arrived at his father's home?  If not; where was he at 9:37 PM?

Janet

++++++ 

Dylan Redwine disappearance remains a mystery
6:11 PM, Jan 31, 2013

<snipped>

According to a new timeline released by the investigators, Dylan arrived at the Durango airport at 5:46 p.m. on Nov. 18, the night before he vanished. His dad took him to a nearby Walmart where he was captured by security cameras at 7:05 p.m. At 7:22 p.m., they stopped at the Durango McDonald's. Dylan sent text messages throughout the evening. Investigators say the last text went out at 9:37 p.m.

<snipped>

http://www.9news.com/news/article/313914/222/Redwine-disappearance-remains-a-mystery

The 9:37 PM text was the new info that released a couple of days ago.  Why was it not released previously?  Who did Dylan text at 9:37PM?  Did cell phone pings indicate Dylan had arrived at his father's home?  If not; where was he at 9:37 PM?

Janet

++++++ 

<snipped>

According to a new timeline released by the investigators, Dylan arrived at the Durango airport at 5:46 p.m. on Nov. 18, the night before he vanished. His dad took him to a nearby Walmart where he was captured by security cameras at 7:05 p.m. At 7:22 p.m., they stopped at the Durango McDonald's. Dylan sent text messages throughout the evening. Investigators say the last text went out at 9:37 p.m.

<snipped>

http://www.9news.com/news/article/313914/222/Redwine-disappearance-remains-a-mystery

Janet

++++++ 

<snipped>

<snipped>

The Smoking Guns?  The Red Flags?

Whether or not Dyan ever set foot in father's home ... could the lack of any texts after 9:37 PM originating from a young man who was "a constant text-messager" imply that something bad happened prior to 6:30 AM on the morning of the day Dylan was reported missing.

If Dylan sent out on his own after his father left the home at 7:30 AM ... set out on his own intending to hitch a ride to the home of Ryan's Grandma ... logic dictates that the "constant text-messager" would have texted his friend to inform him of the change of plans and ... it would make sense that at least one article of clothing would have been left in the home.

Could it be that Dylan was abducted from the home?  Not likely.  Again ... not one article of clothing left behind.

IMO

Janet

+++++

A boy’s life
December 16, 2012

<snipped>

Dylan was a constant text-messager. His fingers would speed across the phone screen as he spun out messages to friends in Bayfield and Colorado Springs.

<snipped>

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/0/20111226/A-boy%E2%80%99s-life--

<snipped>

Investigators say Dylan's cell phone has not sent out a signal since he vanished. A black Hurley backpack, containing all the clothes Dylan packed for his Thanksgiving visit, also disappeared.

"For him to just take off walking or be abducted or whatever it's like - with a backpack?" questioned Elaine. "Then to find nothing up in that area, not a sock, not anything that belonged to Dylan? Very strange."

<snipped>

Read More:
http://www.9news.com/news/article/314078/42/What-happened-to-Dylan-Redwine

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: February 02, 2013, 01:50:43 PM »

Janet

++++++ 

<snipped>

<snipped>

The Smoking Guns?  The Red Flags?

Whether or not Dyan ever set foot in father's home ... could the lack of any texts after 9:37 PM originating from a young man who was "a constant text-messager" imply that something bad happened prior to 6:30 AM on the morning of the day Dylan was reported missing.

If Dylan sent out on his own after his father left the home at 7:30 AM ... set out on his own intending to hitch a ride to the home of Ryan's Grandma ... logic dictates that the "constant text-messager" would have texted his friend to inform him of the change of plans and ... it would make sense that at least one article of clothing would have been left in the home.

Could it be that Dylan was abducted from the home?  Not likely.  Again ... not one article of clothing left behind.

IMO

Janet

+++++

A boy’s life
December 16, 2012

<snipped>

Dylan was a constant text-messager. His fingers would speed across the phone screen as he spun out messages to friends in Bayfield and Colorado Springs.

<snipped>

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/0/20111226/A-boy%E2%80%99s-life--

<snipped>

<snipped>

Read More:
http://www.9news.com/news/article/314078/42/What-happened-to-Dylan-Redwine

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 02, 2013, 01:51:50 PM »

Muffy/Klaas

Please delete post 449.  I messed up.  Thanks.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 02, 2013, 02:23:00 PM »

Melissa Blasius
@MelissaBlasius
9Wants to Know Investigative Reporter at KUSA-TV in Denver.
Denver · 9news.com

https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/status/297517904491057152

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 02, 2013, 02:26:58 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: February 02, 2013, 02:34:38 PM »

Melissa Blasius
@MelissaBlasius
Denver · 9news.com

https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/status/297571750538010626

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: February 02, 2013, 02:40:22 PM »

https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/status/297516915285442560

Sherry ‏@SherryGrondin
@9NEWS @MelissaBlasius Can you post the entire interview, uncut, on You Tube? Please!
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More
18h Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius

@SherryGrondin @9NEWS I'm working to put the uncut interviews from #DylanRedwine story on YouTube. It's 15-20 hours of processing time.
 Hide conversation   Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More
FAVORITE
5:28 PM - 1 Feb 13 · Details

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: February 02, 2013, 02:54:17 PM »

Melissa Blasius
@MelissaBlasius
Denver · 9news.com

https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/status/297225369549950976

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 02, 2013, 03:59:54 PM »

Could Dylan's negative attitude regarding the court ordered visitation with his father as well as Dylan's desire to be taken to his friend's home immediately following his November 18th  arrival have outraged Mark.  Could that outrage have motivated an impulsive violent reaction ... an impulsive violent reaction that could not be taken back?

Janet

+++++

A Scowl

Timeline of events in Dylan Redwine case

Day 1: Sunday, Nov. 18

Evening: Dylan arrives in Durango from Colorado Springs after 6th Judicial District Judge David Dickinson issued a court order granting Mark Redwine, Dylan’s father, visitation rights during the Thanksgiving holiday. Dylan sends his mother, Elaine, a text message that says he has arrived. Elaine Redwine tells The Durango Herald that Dylan’s text message ended with an emoticon that was interpreted as a scowl.

<snipped>

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121129/NEWS01/121129528/Timeline-of-events-in-Dylan-Redwine-case&template=mobileart

Can’t Come

A boy’s life
December 16, 2012

<snipped>

Soon after, they begin making arrangements to see each other. The texts, provided by Ryan, are unedited.

Ryan Nava: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

<snipped>

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 02, 2013, 07:24:46 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/591542274205713?comment_id=118090185&offset=0&total_comments=66

Find Missing Dylan Redwine Just to clarify ~ when search and rescue arrived to search for Dylan on that first day and the next day, there was not a pillow or blankets. The family had to bring 4 bags of Dylan's things from Colorado Springs so the dogs could have a scent almost 10 days later.
10 minutes ago

Couldn't the dogs smell whether he was ever at that house?

I don't know a lot about it, but I would think so. 

The spokesman for La Plata County speaks as if it's a given that Dylan was there, but I'm not convinced of that.

And I don't believe he got up the next morning, packed up everything and left without contacting anyone.

jmo

3rd option/ possibility is Dylan never made it to the house

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 02, 2013, 07:49:48 PM »

searching marks addy for, cell tower/antennas,wonder which tower/antenna
the 9:37pm call/text came from
------------------------------------------
Your AntennaSearch Report is ready!
( 81122, Colorado, United States )

- Results Summary -
 Search Radius at max - 4.0 miles.

5 Antenna Locations Found!
   1 Tower Structures Detected!

No New Tower Applications Found as of 02/02/13.
  - Detailed Results (Maps, Owners, etc.) -

Click for Tower Results -->  http://www.antennasearch.com/sitestart.asp?sourcepagename=reportviewer2&prevsessionidnum=424480009&prevordernum=1&previtemnum=1&sectionname=towerreview&pagename=towerreview&pagenum=1&cmdrequest=pagehandler Download Records

Click for Antenna Results -->  http://www.antennasearch.com/sitestart.asp?sourcepagename=reportviewer2&prevsessionidnum=424480009&prevordernum=1&previtemnum=1&sectionname=txreview&pagename=txreview&pagenum=1&cmdrequest=pagehandler
 Download Records

marks addy
2343 County Road 500 Vallecito CO  81122

search
http://www.antennasearch.com/default.asp

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.