March 19, 2024, 02:04:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710387 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: February 06, 2013, 02:11:57 AM »

Today is Dylan's 14th birthday.

My prayer before I go to bed is that Dylan's family, friends, and all who love him will have the strength to get through this day without him; and that they will have the answers they desperately need soon. 

My heart is so heavy just thinking about his mom waking up another day, especially this day without her baby.   

Happy Birthday Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: February 06, 2013, 02:15:24 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZ51QOM37E

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmZ51QOM37E?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qmZ51QOM37E?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: February 06, 2013, 02:23:15 AM »

Happy Birthday, Dylan.   

Maybe the private investigators will find some clues.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Private-Investigators-Join-Search-for-Dylan-Redwine-189951501.html

Posted: Tue 10:05 PM, Feb 05, 2013
Private Investigators Join Search for Dylan Redwine

The father of a missing boy from the Colorado Springs area has asked local private investigators to join the search. Dylan Redwine went missing last November.

Hundreds of volunteers have given their time to search for the missing 13-year-old.

Tracy Kostecki is now one of them.

"It's difficult because all of us have our children; it puts it on a real personal level," Kostecki said Tuesday.

She is a private investigator with Colorado Springs based Rocky Mountain Investigations. Dylan’s dad Mark asked the team to join the search. They agreed to join the case pro-bono.

They’ve now traveled a number of times to where Dylan disappeared near Durango, going back over areas that have already been scoured.

“There's a lot of information out there, new information that I don't think has been looked at,” Kostecki said. “Everything is promising at this point.

Although she can't give specifics, Tracy says Dylan’s dad is cooperating. She's looking for any and every small hint.
 ::snipping2::
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: February 06, 2013, 02:46:58 AM »

KUSA - Dylan Redwine - Dad's uncut interview

Published on Feb 5, 2013
13-year-old Dylan Redwine vanished from southwestern Colorado on November 19th. His disappearance remains a mystery. This is the uncut interview with his dad, Mark Redwine. Please excuse the zooms, pauses, and sidetracks. We didn't videotape this with the intention of showing the whole thing; however, there has been so much interest in this case, we decided to put it on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w

In this video from 11:30 to the 11:45 mark Dylan's dad seems less than honest.  It's just... odd...
Mark mentions he has moved the sofa in his living room since that night.
Just after the 14:30 mark he describes pacing the floor during the movie then starts to say something and changes his choice of words.  This is an interesting point in the vid because he is describing his last night with his missing son.
First he describes how he tried and tried to get a hold of Dylan while he was in Durango the following morning because he needed to know what Dylan wanted to do for Thanksgiving and if they were going to have dinner at Marks house he needed to get the food then so he wouldn't have to drive back into Durango later.  Then he changed his tune and said, well, since I was going to take Dyl to see his buddies I could have just picked up the food then.
I have the impression they were at odds with how Dylan was going to spend his time while having this visitation with his Dad.
Mark goes on to describe how he was not surprised when he got home and Dylan wasn't there because sometimes Dylan likes to go down to the river.  This is very strange because a) Mark knew Dyl had foremost in his mind the desire to see his friends and b) did Mark not wonder why every single thing Dylan brought with him was missing.  Also, it's very cold where Mark lives and Dylan did not appear to have warm outerwear with him.
So, Dylan is missing and Mark decides to take a nap.
Mark doesn't really address Dylan in a personal way when he's asked if he could speak to Dylan what would he say. 
Mark points out Dylan didn't bring with him any of the things that he would do while staying with his dad such as video games.
He uses the word 'parents' and 'we' instead of 'I' when describing going through this.  Further distancing.
32:50-33:10 is so weird that even the interviewer took pause and said 'wow'.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: February 06, 2013, 02:49:43 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZ51QOM37E

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmZ51QOM37E?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qmZ51QOM37E?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Happy birthday sweet boy!  I hope you are able to make your way home to your mama.   an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: February 06, 2013, 11:33:04 AM »

JMO M.R. uses odd phrases sometimes
M.R. is breathing heavy all through the interview,at 8:15 M.R. is talking about what
he wants to say to Dylans captor,and M.R. uses the phrase dump him off,let him be
let him go,and that steady monotone,no inflection or emphasis on words or phrases
the whole interview feels off,its like M.R. has rehearsed his responses.
M.R. uncut

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: February 06, 2013, 03:14:00 PM »

http://www.gazette.com/news/forensics-150683-boy-monument.html

Cadaver dogs to search for missing Monument boy
February 06, 2013 8:08 AM

An Edgewood, N.M., canine forensics organization that specializes in finding cadavers will spend a couple of weeks in the Vallecito area looking for the body of the 13-year-old Monument boy who disappeared over the Thanksgiving holiday.

The nonprofit, Special Operations Inc., K-9 Forensics, will do the search at no charge, said owner Wendy Kessinger.

“I plan to live up there for two weeks,” she said. “I’m hoping within that time we will be done, but if I have to stay up there longer, I will. This is not a one-shot deal. If he’s there, we will find him.”

It will be a hard two weeks for the Redwine family.

Dylan Redwine disappeared Nov. 19 from his father’s house in the Vallecito area near Bayfield, and clues to his whereabouts have been few. Searches for Dylan by volunteers and investigators have stopped. On Wednesday, he turns 14 and rallies called “Beams of Hope Birthday Blaze” will be held in Denver, Monument, Bayfield and Farmington, N.M.

In all, nearly 3,000 are expected to attend, according to the Find Missing Dylan Redwine Facebook site.

More than 1,000 have signed up to attend in Monument, where Dylan lives with his mother, Elaine and her fiance, Mike Hall.

“There’s a myriad of scents that they are going to be searching for,” said Elaine. “But they are cadaver dogs as well and it is very scary and I hope they don’t find anything. Whenever cadaver dogs are looking for your child, it’s gut-wrenching, but I can’t just pretend it’s not a possibility.”

Dylan’s father, Mark, did not return telephone calls.
Read more...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 06, 2013, 03:29:24 PM »

JMO M.R. uses odd phrases sometimes
M.R. is breathing heavy all through the interview,at 8:15 M.R. is talking about what
he wants to say to Dylans captor,and M.R. uses the phrase dump him off,let him be
let him go,and that steady monotone,no inflection or emphasis on words or phrases
the whole interview feels off,its like M.R. has rehearsed his responses.
M.R. uncut

When he was talking about going to the Marshall's office and them contacting the local authorities to keep a look out for Dylan...the way he said "so somebody can bang him in the head and say hey your dad's trying to get a hold of you" creeped me out too.

Starts at about 20:10

I've been afraid all along that the missing fishing pole was setting up the reason for Dylan eventually being found in water.

Three mentions of water, the river across the road from Mark's house, the river at the campground...both places that Mark assumes Dylan may have gone WITH ALL OF HIS BELONGINGS so he's not worried and takes a nap! Then he talks about going to Dylan's friend Tristan's by the marina (of I'm assuming Vallecito Reservoir) since his fishing pole was missing he may have decided to walk four miles to go fishing with Tristan.  And all of this without contacting the friends in Bayfield that he had plans with and was so excited about seeing.

About the nap, I've been thinking for a while that Mark may have gone to sleep during the missing hours between his arriving home after the errands, and reporting Dylan missing.  I thought this was a possibility because I've thought the was probably up all night doing whatever he did with Dylan, covering up as much as possible; and deciding how he was going to explain Dylan vanishing.

He also mentioned sex offenders and IIRC there was one that lives near the campground?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: February 06, 2013, 03:31:33 PM »

Oh and btw he may have walked the four miles to the Reservoir with all his belongings and a fishing pole; without leaving a single footprint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: February 06, 2013, 04:02:16 PM »

KUSA - Dylan Redwine - Dad's uncut interview

Published on Feb 5, 2013
13-year-old Dylan Redwine vanished from southwestern Colorado on November 19th. His disappearance remains a mystery. This is the uncut interview with his dad, Mark Redwine. Please excuse the zooms, pauses, and sidetracks. We didn't videotape this with the intention of showing the whole thing; however, there has been so much interest in this case, we decided to put it on YouTube.

In this video from 11:30 to the 11:45 mark Dylan's dad seems less than honest.  It's just... odd...
Mark mentions he has moved the sofa in his living room since that night.
Just after the 14:30 mark he describes pacing the floor during the movie then starts to say something and changes his choice of words.  This is an interesting point in the vid because he is describing his last night with his missing son.
First he describes how he tried and tried to get a hold of Dylan while he was in Durango the following morning because he needed to know what Dylan wanted to do for Thanksgiving and if they were going to have dinner at Marks house he needed to get the food then so he wouldn't have to drive back into Durango later.  Then he changed his tune and said, well, since I was going to take Dyl to see his buddies I could have just picked up the food then.
I have the impression they were at odds with how Dylan was going to spend his time while having this visitation with his Dad.
Mark goes on to describe how he was not surprised when he got home and Dylan wasn't there because sometimes Dylan likes to go down to the river.  This is very strange because a) Mark knew Dyl had foremost in his mind the desire to see his friends and b) did Mark not wonder why every single thing Dylan brought with him was missing.  Also, it's very cold where Mark lives and Dylan did not appear to have warm outerwear with him.
So, Dylan is missing and Mark decides to take a nap.
Mark doesn't really address Dylan in a personal way when he's asked if he could speak to Dylan what would he say. 
Mark points out Dylan didn't bring with him any of the things that he would do while staying with his dad such as video games.
He uses the word 'parents' and 'we' instead of 'I' when describing going through this.  Further distancing.
32:50-33:10 is so weird that even the interviewer took pause and said 'wow'.

Good points Amys Sister! 

As far as honesty, he lost me at "inseparable" (in the first few seconds of the video).   

Maybe the question was referring to when Dylan was very young, I don't know...but that whole segment about Elaine resenting his bonding with their son while she was out earning a "career" just pissed me off on many levels.  From my understanding Elaine was the breadwinner in the family.  And that was a cheap shot imo.  One of many. 

You only need to look at Mark's relationship record with his other son's to know that inseparable at 3 doesn't mean anything at 13.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: February 06, 2013, 05:55:01 PM »

Please light a candle for Dylan!   

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=DNR

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: February 06, 2013, 05:56:55 PM »

Oh and btw he may have walked the four miles to the Reservoir with all his belongings and a fishing pole; without leaving a single footprint.
Or even a scent for the dogs.  I had to skip around in the video of MR, the fake soft placating voice and the tears that suddenly cleared up had me fuming.  But the part that made my ears smoke was almost at the end (I forgot to check the time, but it was after the reporter said wow) when he basically started blaming Dylan for his own disappearance. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 06, 2013, 06:52:06 PM »

Or even a scent for the dogs.  I had to skip around in the video of MR, the fake soft placating voice and the tears that suddenly cleared up had me fuming.  But the part that made my ears smoke was almost at the end (I forgot to check the time, but it was after the reporter said wow) when he basically started blaming Dylan for his own disappearance. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 06, 2013, 06:58:21 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/315231/207/Missing-Dylan-Redwine-turns-14-Wednesday

Missing Dylan Redwine turns 14 Wednesday
3:19 PM, Feb 6, 2013

KUSA - 9Wants To Know has learned the father of missing teen Dylan Redwine says he has accepted a private investigator's offer to help find his son.

Mark Redwine also says a search dog handler from News Mexico has also offered to assist the family, free of charge. Dylan, who turns 14 years old Wednesday, disappeared from southwestern Colorado on Nov. 19, 2012.

Relatives, friends and supporters are planning four simultaneous gatherings to mark Dylan's birthday tonight. The Beams of Hope Birthday Blazes for Dylan Redwine start at 6:30 p.m.. Participants are asked to bring a flashlight.

The groups will meet in Westminster at Jessica Ridgeway Memorial Park at the multi-use turf field and in Monument at Lembach Park. There will also be gatherings in Bayfield, near where Dylan disappeared, and Farminton, N.M..

Durango La Plata Crime Stoppers is offering up to a $50,450 reward for information solving the case. There have been no confirmed sightings of Dylan since he went missing. Investigators have not named any suspects.

(Videos of the uncut interviews with Dylan's parents at the link)

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: February 06, 2013, 07:10:45 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/315231/207/Missing-Dylan-Redwine-turns-14-Wednesday

KUSA - 9Wants To Know has learned the father of missing teen Dylan Redwine says he has accepted a private investigator's offer to help find his son.

Mark Redwine also says a search dog handler from News Mexico has also offered to assist the family, free of charge. Dylan, who turns 14 years old Wednesday, disappeared from southwestern Colorado on Nov. 19, 2012.

Relatives, friends and supporters are planning four simultaneous gatherings to mark Dylan's birthday tonight. The Beams of Hope Birthday Blazes for Dylan Redwine start at 6:30 p.m.. Participants are asked to bring a flashlight.

The groups will meet in Westminster at Jessica Ridgeway Memorial Park at the multi-use turf field and in Monument at Lembach Park. There will also be gatherings in Bayfield, near where Dylan disappeared, and Farminton, N.M..

Durango La Plata Crime Stoppers is offering up to a $50,450 reward for information solving the case. There have been no confirmed sightings of Dylan since he went missing. Investigators have not named any suspects.

bbm  Thanks, Texasmom.  I was about to post this article. One of the groups is meeting at Jessica's park tonight!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 06, 2013, 07:29:07 PM »

http://www.dailyastorian.com/news/local/local-woman-hopes-for-nephew-s-safe-return/article_bdc42cde-708c-11e2-9730-0019bb2963f4.html

Local woman hopes for nephew’s safe return
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 10:40 am | Updated: 2:57 pm, Wed Feb 6, 2013.

And today, Redwine’s 14th birthday, his “Auntie Shari” in Astoria is begging for his safe return.

Shari Paredes-Moyer, a Franklin Avenue resident, is the sister of Redwine’s mother Elaine.

“She’s taking it day by day, minute by minute,” Paredes-Moyer said. “I haven’t seen Dylan for two years, but the last time my sister saw him was right before Thanksgiving when she was forced to put him on a plane to go visit his father.
“I don’t want to speculate, but my family is at the point where they would rather feel that the father did something because if Mark did something with him, we know he would never intentionally hurt his son. So it is easier to believe. I mean, what would you rather believe, that his dad had him or a stranger? If it was his dad, at least he would care about his son. It’s better than the alternative. And it’s a choice. Mark is doing the same thing. He blames Elaine because it’s easier than thinking a stranger has him.

“If Dylan was dead, that would be awful and we would all grieve and mourn. But for him to be missing, no one wants to think of what the possibilities could be, or what could be happening to him. It’s just horrible what runs through your mind. Blaming someone makes it easier.”
“Dylan loves to ride bikes, play video games, he was really into the trick bikes. He loved baseball and the outdoors and his brother,” his aunt recalls. “We’re trying to encourage anyone to report it if they have seen him or seen a boy that even looks like him. If someone has him, he has to be in a remote location. Because he’s a teenager and he knows how to use a phone. He’s smart. We also think maybe someone took him to another country, like Mexico, where he can’t use a phone.”

Paredes-Moyer moved to Astoria in 1996. Dylan Redwine and his mother, as well as the rest of their family, had planned a trip to Astoria this summer for Paredes-Moyer’s daughter’s graduation. She hopes Dylan will come home so he can visit Astoria.

For more information, or to donate to the search efforts, visit finddylan.com

There is a more than $50,000 reward for information leading up to Redwine’s return
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: February 06, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »

bbm  Thanks, Texasmom.  I was about to post this article. One of the groups is meeting at Jessica's park tonight!

YW grace-land, and yes I'd read that about Jessica's park earlier, bittersweet...   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: February 06, 2013, 09:18:24 PM »

So precious!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: February 06, 2013, 09:34:58 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=598356463524294&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1&permPage=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
42 minutes ago

At the Farmington Rally for Dylan!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=598355353524405&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1&permPage=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
Because we choose hope! Happy Birthday Dylan!!
42 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: February 06, 2013, 09:46:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151394294243954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1&relevant_count=1

Kevin Torres
Birthday cake for Dylan Redwine.
about an hour ago

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.