March 18, 2024, 09:24:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710353 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #500 on: February 06, 2013, 09:47:50 PM »

Today is Dylan's 14th birthday.

::snipping2::

Happy Birthday Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: February 06, 2013, 11:26:27 PM »

Apparently there was a rumor today that a body had been found, La Plata County Sheriff's department said it could have just been a cruel hoax.  No body found.

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2147358185001&odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE%7Cfeatured

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: February 07, 2013, 01:43:12 AM »

Video at link

How thoughful of Sarah to come and show support for Dylan and his family on his birthday. 

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/vigils-held-on-dylan-redwines-birthday

Vigils mark Dylan Redwine's birthday
Posted: 02/07/2013
Last Updated: 19 minutes ago

MONUMENT, Colo. - Several vigils were held in Colorado and New Mexico Wednesday to mark the 14th birthday of Dylan Redwine.

The Monument teen was last seen at his father's home near Durango over the Thanksgiving holiday.

The rallies, called “Beams of Hope Birthday Blaze,” were in Westminster, Monument, Bayfield and Farmington, N.M.

Among those attending the gathering in Westminster was Sarah Ridgeway.  Ridgeway lost her daughter, Jessica,  in October after prosecutors say she was abducted and killed by a stranger.

Sarah Ridgeway has remained silent since her daughter's death, but told 7NEWS in an exclusive interview, she was speaking Wednesday night, hoping her words will help find Dylan Redwine.

"I just want to make sure there's awareness for other kids that are missing," said Ridgeway.   "I want everybody to be able to look around and pay attention to what they see and what kids they see."

Sarah Ridgeway has never met Dylan Redwine or his mother -- yet she knows they have an unspoken bond.   

"We understand where she is coming from.  And that she has support out there from us too."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: February 07, 2013, 02:05:42 AM »

http://www.koaa.com/news/vigil-and-celebration-held-on-missing-teen-s-birthday/

Vigil and celebration held on missing teen's birthday
Posted: Feb 6, 2013 9:07

MONUMENT - There were balloons, birthday cake and prayers Wednesday night in Monument as friends and loved ones hold out hope that missing teenager Dylan Redwine will soon be found. Wednesday marked his 14th birthday.

Dylan's mom Elaine says prayer vigil was organized to try and keep her son's disappearance in the public eye. They hope it will help generate new leads for investigators who say the case has started to turn cold.

"Social media is really helping us get his information out there and his story out there," she said. "It's about that and about keeping his story alive and hoping that Dylan will come home soon."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: February 07, 2013, 02:20:21 AM »

http://www.gazette.com/articles/monument-150724-birthday-dylan.html

Dylan Redwine's 14th birthday marked in Monument
February 06, 2013 9:48 PM

“No child disappears just like poof. It’s impossible,” said Dylan’s 76-year-old grandmother, Maria Goodall.

Goodall, who has terminal cancer, said she had celebrated every birthday with Dylan since he was born.

“I want to see him before I die, and it won’t be long anymore, so I have to see him,” she said.

Wednesday’s gathering started with a prayer by Dylan’s older brother, Cory, who asked the Lord to bring his little brother back home safely.

“We’re all very, very sad he can’t be here to join us. It’s probably the hardest day out of all of them so far in the past 2 ½ months,” Cory told the crowd.

Elaine Redwine, Dylan’s mother, said she wanted to have a birthday gathering for all the people who love and care for Dylan.

“It’s important to keep his face out there and keep his story out there so that anybody who knows anything or sees anything can bring Dylan home, help us bring Dylan home,” she said.

Elaine Redwine said she and her older son have been pleading with Dylan’s father.

“Dr. Phil is offering to put us on this Wednesday,” she said, referring to daytime talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw.

“I would love for (Mark Redwine) to join us,” she said. “It’s very important that we get this information about Dylan out there. As I’ve said all along, this is only about finding Dylan, and we need to work together as a team to do this.”
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: February 07, 2013, 05:51:10 PM »

http://youtu.be/vDuhJIKFxcc

A prayer from Cory

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vDuhJIKFxcc?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vDuhJIKFxcc?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: February 07, 2013, 06:14:45 PM »

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2147519501001

Missing Dylan Redwine turns 14 Wednesday

Missing Dylan Redwine turns 14 Wednesday. 9NEWS at 9 p.m. 02/06/13.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: February 07, 2013, 06:26:13 PM »

Dylan Redwine's 14th birthday marked in Monument
February 06, 2013 9:48 PM

“No child disappears just like poof. It’s impossible,” said Dylan’s 76-year-old grandmother, Maria Goodall.

Goodall, who has terminal cancer, said she had celebrated every birthday with Dylan since he was born.

“I want to see him before I die, and it won’t be long anymore, so I have to see him,” she said.

Wednesday’s gathering started with a prayer by Dylan’s older brother, Cory, who asked the Lord to bring his little brother back home safely.

“We’re all very, very sad he can’t be here to join us. It’s probably the hardest day out of all of them so far in the past 2 ½ months,” Cory told the crowd.

Elaine Redwine, Dylan’s mother, said she wanted to have a birthday gathering for all the people who love and care for Dylan.

“It’s important to keep his face out there and keep his story out there so that anybody who knows anything or sees anything can bring Dylan home, help us bring Dylan home,” she said.

Elaine Redwine said she and her older son have been pleading with Dylan’s father.

“Dr. Phil is offering to put us on this Wednesday,” she said, referring to daytime talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw.

“I would love for (Mark Redwine) to join us,” she said. “It’s very important that we get this information about Dylan out there. As I’ve said all along, this is only about finding Dylan, and we need to work together as a team to do this.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: February 07, 2013, 08:49:22 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=598816406811633&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
RE-POSTING FOR CLARIFICATION!

We have all worked really hard to gain the ALL IMPORTANT NATIONAL media attention for Dylan. And finally Dr. Phil's people contacted us this past Monday. We are very excited! We have one hang up ~ They need the family there NEXT WEEK ON TUESDAY! For some reason MARK REDWINE will not commit to doing the show next week, he would like to wait 3 more weeks and do it on February 27. 3 MORE WEEKS? WE NEED THIS NOW! They have contacted him repeatedly to commit to next week, they needed an answer yesterday.
That said, here is an offer from Mike Hall:
Every person following this case, Dylan's family and myself request that you, Mark Redwine, agree to take Dr. Phil up on his offer to feature Dylan NATIONALLY NEXT WEEK. This could be the break we need to bring Dylan home NOW. If you are refusing because of financial reasons and cannot afford to take off work, I will gladly pay your wages for the 2 days of work you would miss. I am certain that arrangements can be made with your employer to take 2 days off.
I will send a certified check to the producers of Dr.Phil for any and all lost wages for those 2 days, prior to the Dr. Phil show. You can pick it up when you leave the set. This offer is contingent only with your appearance on the Dr. Phil show and will be paid no matter what is said on the show. My only interest is to FIND DYLAN and get him the National media attention that he deserves.
If there is ANY other reason you feel like you cannot do this for Dylan NEXT WEEK please respond here and I am sure it can be addressed by myself or One of the 10,000+ followers willing to assist you getting on this show NEXT WEEK FOR DYLAN. He deserves every ounce of help we can give and EVERY opportunity we can take to get his face inside the homes of MILLIONS!
51 minutes ago

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: February 07, 2013, 09:20:49 PM »

Mark is responsible for Dylan's disappearance and if he's not I'll eat my right sock.  He will never go on the Dr. Phil show.  He probably watched the interview he gave with Melissa Blasius and realized just how guilty he looks and wouldn't dare risk that with a national audience, especially sitting right across from Dylan's mom and brother.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: February 07, 2013, 09:29:30 PM »

Mark is responsible for Dylan's disappearance and if he's not I'll eat my right sock.  He will never go on the Dr. Phil show.  He probably watched the interview he gave with Melissa Blasius and realized just how guilty he looks and wouldn't dare risk that with a national audience, especially sitting right across from Dylan's mom and brother.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: February 07, 2013, 11:50:14 PM »

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/local/central/nm-k-9-group-to-help-search-for-teen

NM K-9 group to help search for teen
Updated: Thursday, 07 Feb 2013, 12:24 PM MST
Published : Thursday, 07 Feb 2013, 12:24 PM MST
Lysée Mitri

Dylan's father, Mark Redwine, tells me he's meeting Thursday with special operations, K-9 Forensics.

The small nonprofit group from Edgewood reached out to him to help with the search using its land and water cadaver dogs.

The organization's Facebook page says it's dedicated to finding the lost and to giving loved ones closure.

This isn't the first group from New Mexico to get involved with the search.

In December, the New Mexico dive team worked with La Plata County to search Vallecito Lake, after K-9's picked up an unidentified scent there.

The search didn't turn up any new information.

Dylan's father says he's also talking with a local private investigator who's volunteered to find out what happened to Dylan.

A spokesperson for the La Plata County sheriff's office says he was unaware of the K-9 group's offer for help.

He says the department has already used their own K-9's in the search.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: February 08, 2013, 12:24:34 AM »

I'd bet money Dr. Phil will not interview Mark Redwine without the subject of the polygraph coming up!  I don't buy the inconclusive BS, I think he flat out failed it; and that's why he won't take the FBI polygraph.  JMO

People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing
Dr. Phil McGraw

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: February 08, 2013, 01:21:55 AM »

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/local/central/nm-k-9-group-to-help-search-for-teen

NM K-9 group to help search for teen
Updated: Thursday, 07 Feb 2013, 12:24 PM MST
Published : Thursday, 07 Feb 2013, 12:24 PM MST
Lysée Mitri

Dylan's father, Mark Redwine, tells me he's meeting Thursday with special operations, K-9 Forensics.

The small nonprofit group from Edgewood reached out to him to help with the search using its land and water cadaver dogs.

The organization's Facebook page says it's dedicated to finding the lost and to giving loved ones closure.

This isn't the first group from New Mexico to get involved with the search.

In December, the New Mexico dive team worked with La Plata County to search Vallecito Lake, after K-9's picked up an unidentified scent there.

The search didn't turn up any new information.

Dylan's father says he's also talking with a local private investigator who's volunteered to find out what happened to Dylan.

A spokesperson for the La Plata County sheriff's office says he was unaware of the K-9 group's offer for help.

He says the department has already used their own K-9's in the search.

I haven't been impressed at all so far with Mark's PI.   

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2013, 03:23:12 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: February 08, 2013, 05:33:35 PM »

https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/status/299378678511579136

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: February 08, 2013, 06:01:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=107383332765630&id=106616159509014

Mark Breuer

Dear Mr. Redwine,

This note is meant with absolute respect.

You and I have never met. I do not know Dylan but I know someone that does. My son, Carter, sits next to Dylan at school. My son is blond with blue eyes, and his birthday was just last week – he turned 14. Not a day goes by that I do not stop and think about Dylan and ask myself what if it was my boy.

With each passing day my children ask me if there is anything new about Dylan. And every time they do a sadness enters the room when I tell them, no, not today.

Wednesday, my son and I celebrated Dylan’s birthday here in Monument. We ate cake and stood there hollow and did our best to comfort Dylan’s mother and family. My son hugged Elaine and saw the absolute terror in her eyes as she struggles to exist in a world without her beautiful son – no answers – not even a trace. I watched him cry, as he understood for a moment the tangible love a mother has for her son.

I cannot imagine the hell you are living in right now. There is so much coming at you – accusations, media, and the horror of life without Dylan.

I am not pointing a finger at you – I am simply appealing to you as a father. The opportunity you have before you with Dr. Phil may be the single greatest thing you can do for Dylan. Not for anyone else – but for Dylan. He needs you more than ever.

Please reconsider. God bless.

52 minutes ago near Monument, CO

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: February 08, 2013, 06:12:00 PM »

Video at link

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/Local-K-9-group-searches-for-Dylan-Redwine/-/9153728/18459278/-/nr78w5z/-/index.html

Local K-9 group searches for Dylan Redwine
Published  8:11 AM MST Feb 08, 2013

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. —The father of a missing Colorado teen came to Albuquerque Thursday for help.

Mark Redwine met with a local K-9 forensics organization which will begin searching for Dylan Redwine this weekend. The 14-year-old disappeared nearly three months ago, and his family still searches for answers.

"What we are hoping is that they will not find anything, but they can say he is not in these areas," said Dylan Redwine's Aunt, Lia Howard.

The organization told Redwine's family they will search the Vallecito area. They plan to bring one dog for tracking and three border collies who are cadaver dogs. They could start searching as early as Saturday morning.
Dylan Redwine's parents will meet with the K-9 forensics team on Friday in Durango before they begin their search.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 08, 2013, 06:20:24 PM »

These are from Wednesday night in Monument, at Dylan's Birthday Rally.  Bobby Brown can be seen in the second picture with Elaine Redwine.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=107307632773200&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&relevant_count=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=107250812778882&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&permPage=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: February 09, 2013, 09:46:47 AM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/02/statement-analysis-mark-redwine_9.html

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2013

Statement Analysis: Mark Redwine Deceptive

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.