March 18, 2024, 10:21:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710357 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #540 on: February 15, 2013, 07:19:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=603021869724420&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
3 hours ago

It has been confirmed by the Family that Mark, Elaine, Cory and Brandon (Mark's oldest son from a previous marriage) will be taping Dr. Phil on Wednesday, February, 20th.

This is fantastic news. This is just what we need to get Dylan's face out there to MILLIONS of people.

I haven't heard when the show will air, but I will let you all know as soon as I know.

This is going to open up so many opportunity's to get Dylan in the National Media spotlight where he belongs.

GOOD NEWS!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: February 15, 2013, 07:24:20 PM »

A big shout out of thanks to texasmom for keeping this thread current! 

I so wish this lovely boy could be found.      

Imagine the father hedging and delaying an opportunity with Dr. Phil!   

Prayers for Dylan.   an angelic monkey  ::justice2NJ::   an angelic monkey

Thanks can!   

This is one that I think about all the time, I wish Dylan could be found too.  His family and everyone who loves him need answers, he's been gone so long! 

Hopefully, a sit down with Dr. Phil will help!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: February 15, 2013, 07:31:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/601994783160462

Wendy Kessinger posted on Find Missing Dylan Redwine
Wednesday at 8:23pm ·

Hey Everyone!

I am ready to begin the search on Sunday. I am looking forward to looking for Dylan. My team will do its absolute best to find him. Trust the dogs is my motto to life. I will be updating on my actual facebook page K-9 Forensics on any daily information, insight, and any other information about the case. My team needs all the support and best wishes you all can give! I will see you all on Sunday.

Thanks,
K9 Forensics

https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-9-Forensics/249798878409404?group_id=0

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: February 16, 2013, 12:19:54 AM »

It looks like the dogs are not searching this Sunday.  Sad

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine

23 hours ago.

Good Evening Warriors! Sorry to be away so long! I just want to thank all of you for continuing to share, care and love Dylan! We are so grateful for all of the continued support. Just to update~we were expecting the dogs, but they have been called away on another case and will arrive at a later date. Very disappointing news indeed. We are also waiting for Mark Redwine to make a decision regarding the Dr. Phil show. I realize he has said that he is definitely going to do the show, but at this time, he has not committed to a date-that I know of. Again, very disappointing. We continue to pray, pray and pray! Please keep sharing the page and the posters and pictures. It is so very important that we keep Dylan's face out there! Someone is going to see his face and he is going to come home!
 Thank you all for your patience. I know that I haven't posted regularly every night as I have in the past. I have some things I am trying to catch up on and have left you in the very capable hands of Kathi and Tara who are doing a wonderful job!

Love and light to you all! We appreciate each and everyone of you that have become a vital part of Team Dylan!

Katt
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: February 16, 2013, 11:48:04 AM »

It looks like the dogs are not searching this Sunday.  Sad

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine

23 hours ago.

Good Evening Warriors! Sorry to be away so long! I just want to thank all of you for continuing to share, care and love Dylan! We are so grateful for all of the continued support. Just to update~we were expecting the dogs, but they have been called away on another case and will arrive at a later date. Very disappointing news indeed. We are also waiting for Mark Redwine to make a decision regarding the Dr. Phil show. I realize he has said that he is definitely going to do the show, but at this time, he has not committed to a date-that I know of. Again, very disappointing. We continue to pray, pray and pray! Please keep sharing the page and the posters and pictures. It is so very important that we keep Dylan's face out there! Someone is going to see his face and he is going to come home!
 Thank you all for your patience. I know that I haven't posted regularly every night as I have in the past. I have some things I am trying to catch up on and have left you in the very capable hands of Kathi and Tara who are doing a wonderful job!

Love and light to you all! We appreciate each and everyone of you that have become a vital part of Team Dylan!

Katt

These comments were posted in the same thread...

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/602692493090691

::snipping2::

Wendy Kessinger The dogs will be there Sunday, we had a one day search emergency that had to be done as well. Nothing changed
Yesterday at 12:06am

Missy Coffey O'Neill Hey everyone, I am the VP of K-9 Forensics and Wendy and her dogs will arrive on Sunday. Nothing has changed, she will be there.
Yesterday at 10:29am

Missy Coffey O'Neill Wendy and her dogs will arrive on Sunday Feb.17th to conduct the search for Dylan.
23 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: February 16, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-animosity-between-dylan-redwines.html

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2013

The "Animosity" Between Dylan Redwine's Parents

Mark Redwine would have us believe that Dylan may have run off, for a few months now, with no contact with his family or his close friends, because he and Elaine, Dylan's mother, bicker.  Will Dr. Phil be played by Mark Redwine into this scheme?

Much has been written (and said) about the contentious relationship between missing 13 year old Dylan Redwine's parents, Elaine and Mark.

It is an unfair characterization. It's too simple-minded. 

It is also the characterization that Mark Redwine recently attempted to use in his deceptive interview. Now they are going to appear together on the Dr. Phil Show.  Will this be a 'love fest' of "can't we all just get along?" tangent, or will Dr. Phil see through the attempt to control?

When a man is violent, there is a desire to shift blame away from himself, or in the least, to share it.  Previous reports about domestic violence include Mark Redwine portraying himself as a victim of an assault by his son. 

This is nonsense.

Abusers seek, more than anything else, control.  In fact, it is not always the violence that controls the woman, it is often the threat of violence that causes her to 'walk on eggshells' and avoid upsetting the abuser. Thus is the case of Dylan Redwine, in which, after visiting with his violent father, has not been seen since.

Here is Mark Redwine's statement: 

“It’s frustrating for all of us because there’s so little to go on,” said Mark Redwine. “The tensions are very high between all of us.”
"All of us" seeks to portray him with Elaine.  He is not "with" Elaine.

Context:  Mark Redwine is alone.  He is supposed to be speaking for himself.  In fact, not only is he alone, but he is embittered towards his ex wife; very distant from her.
Note the use of "all of us" is not only additional wording, it is repeated, making it sensitive.  Who would think it is not frustrated?  Of course a parent of a missing child would be frustrated at not finding him.  Why the need to assert this?  The need is what makes it a sensitive statement.

But notice the desire to make it seem like it is "us" causing tension.  Is it really "us" causing the problems?  This is a desire to shift blame and responsibility, and to force Elaine Redwine to share it. 
We have seen how, when one is talking for himself, goes to the plural, there is often a desire to share guilt or responsibility.  This is something every mom of every teenager knows intuitively.  For Mark Redwine, he wants the public to view this as a bickering couple, instead of seeing him as violent, controlling, angry and...

deceptive about Dylan.

If this is not bad enough, look how far the deceptive person will go in shifting blame onto his ex wife:

“My ex-wife and I both agree that Dylan is not the kind of kid that would run away but I also think that there’s a possibility that Dylan was torn between his parents."

Now he would like the public to blame them both for Dylan's disappearance as if a 13 year old would go missing, for months, because his parents bicker.  This is not only deceptive, it is foolish to even believe the public would buy into this.

Expect Dr. Phil to say, "hey, we need to put this behind us, and unite for Dylan's sake" which is also folly.

Mark Redwine knows exactly what happened to Dylan and where Dylan can be found. It is not time for unity.  By saying this, Dr. Phil will play right into the abuser's hands.

Abusive men love to share and shift blame.  They often blame themselves, over the top, in order to gain sympathy.

Abusive men are often charmers.  They love to evoke feelings of pity, and be seen as "misunderstood" and will even portray themselves as "the good guy, taking the high road" when it is the wife and children who have suffered under this double-handed player causing her to sit in utter frustration and disbelief on how, yet once again, he has "gotten away with it." The days of 'wink, wink, you know how women are' should not be revived for the Dr. Phil Show.  This is not about Elaine Redwine.

Looking at Mark Redwine's statements, including the analysis conclusions, causes me to believe that Dylan was not asleep when Mark left; he was deceased.  This is why we hear no quotes from Redwine about Dylan after this point in time.  The text messages Mark Redwine sent after Dylan's death are transparent attempts to build an alibi. 

Dr. Phil will not help if he steps in to play counselor and peacemaker.  He will find himself unwittingly aligning himself with the abuser and doing precisely what the control abuser wants him to do:  help him blame Elaine.

Elaine Redwine and Dylan's sibling are the victims here, just as Dylan, himself, a sweet boy who had his whole life ahead of him, is the victim of the rage of violence. Dylan wanted to be with his friends more than his father.  Dylan loved his mother, which enrages his father. Dylan, according to description, was like his mother more than he was like his father.

Whatever the trigger, it was more than what Mark Redwine could abide. 

Elaine said, "He's a wonderful. Loving and selfless child " while Mark said, "who knows what goes through a 13 year old's head?   with its subtle disparagement of his victim as if 13 year olds are utterly without sense. I bet his mother could have answered this question.  Most parents do know what goes on in their 13 year olds' heads.  Then again, most parents would not seek to blame or disparage, even slightly, their missing child. 

Do you recall the teaching of Dr. Adams on 911 calls in which, in domestic homicides, the guilty caller will, at times, disparage the victim, even subtly? 

Elaine portrays Dylan as "loving" and "selfless" while Mark Redwine portrays him in a slightly negative light, as if being 13 was a crime and would cause him to run away, for months, without contacting his friends, just because he and Elaine are not getting along.

“My fear is he’s out there somewhere, able to see what’s going on and he sees the conflict going on between his mom and I,” said Mark Redwine. “I think that’s a huge concern. But who knows what goes through a 13-year-old’s head?.”  Here, Dylan is blamed. 

Why would this be a fear if Dylan was "out there somewhere"?  Wouldn't it be a marvelous comfort rather than believe he is dead?

Dr. Phil, be aware of this technique by abusers.  They have a need to control, including the need to control information and are overly concerned with their image, while the innocent parent is concerned about finding the child.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: February 16, 2013, 05:49:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=472017456187544&id=249798878409404

K-9 Forensics
about an hour ago

Special operations inc, k-9 forensics will be in bayfield Colorado Sunday. Just resting up a bit just got off the plane and home in packed to repack and get the rig ready should be on the road by 11:00 a.m

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: February 17, 2013, 02:10:08 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=472017456187544&id=249798878409404

K-9 Forensics
about an hour ago

Special operations inc, k-9 forensics will be in bayfield Colorado Sunday. Just resting up a bit just got off the plane and home in packed to repack and get the rig ready should be on the road by 11:00 a.m
I wish them well!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: February 17, 2013, 04:48:43 PM »

K-9 Forensics
about an hour ago

I wish them well!

Me too!   

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=472571859465437&id=249798878409404
Missy Coffey O'Neill
Special Operations,Inc. K-9 Forensics have arrived safely in Colorado. Keep safe team.
48 seconds ago

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=472430966146193&id=249798878409404
Missy Coffey O'Neill
Special Operations,Inc. K-9 Forensics Team are now on the road and will be in Bayfield, Colorado around 12:30 pm. They have 5 dogs with them to search for Dylan Redwine. Good luck Team!
5 hours ago

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: February 18, 2013, 10:17:28 PM »

wonder why the person or company havent come forward,about info
on the people, that had been interested in rental prop,in that remote
oneway in oneway out area,during the week Dylan dissappearred,
maybe they have we just havent heard yet

Dylan Redwine case: Deputies investigating multiple tips to find possible witness in case
Posted: 02/18/2013
Last Updated: 12 hours ago

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. - Deputies say they are investigating multiple tips to find the renter who may have seen something related to the disappearance of Dylan Redwine.

Redwine, 14, was spending a court-ordered Thanksgiving week visit with his father, Mark Redwine, when he vanished from his father's Vallecito home on Nov. 19.

Last Monday, the La Plata County Sheriff's Office said they received a tip from someone who remembered seeing a man in the north end of Vallecito the day Dylan was reported missing.

The tipster told investigators they were approached that day by a man who asked where he could find gasoline for his vehicle. The man was described as Hispanic, between 45 and 50 years old, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing about 170 pounds with dark hair.
The man said he was looking at rental properties, said Sheriff's Office spokesman Daniel L. Bender.

"We have received multiple tips that have been helpful in our attempts to  identify the person who we have confirmed was looking for a rental property," said Bender in an email to 7NEWS. "We are still following up on those tips."

Bender stressed that the man is not a suspect, not a person of interest, but simply a person in the area who may have seen something related to Dylan’s disappearance and may not even realize it.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwine-case-deputies-investigating-multiple-tips-to-find-possible-witness-in-case

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: February 19, 2013, 12:25:03 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/604503689576238

9 hours ago
A message from Dylan's Mutti.

Elaine Hatfield
Hello Friends, sorry I have been so quite. Every day is a difficult one without Dylan but this last week has been even worse. I just want Dylan home, I know we all do. We have been taking every step that we can think of to try and make this happen and you have all been an instrumental part of that. Thank you. Please know that any thing that has happened between Mark and I in the past is there and are things he and I will have to work through. My main focus right now is finding Dylan and that will be my focus until Dylan is home. We will not stop and anything I (we) do is because I feel it will take us one step closer to finding our Dylan. Again, thank you all for your support and love for our family and most of all for Dylan. We would never have reached so many without your help. Blessings to you all. Elaine..Dylan's Mutti.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=604672516226022&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

42 minutes ago
Dyl,

Whew what a day! Sadie and her canine friends along with their handler Wendy were out today looking for anything, just anything that might give us some clue as to what happened to you. Where are you? I wish you could whisper to the stars where you are so they could tell one of us and we can come and get you. Today marks 3 full months since you were reported missing. That's a quarter of a year. Too long. Way to long. We aren't giving up tho! Please hold on to hope. Everyday new prayer warriors are joining Team Dylan and helping us to spread the word. They are talking about you and sharing your pictures and PRAYING! I just know that one of these people is going to share your photo with just the right person who is going to know where you are! MIRACLES HAPPEN EVERY DAY ~ I choose to hope.
I was very excited to learn that Dillon McKee was found safe. I can't wait to feel the kind of relief his family must have felt when they got the call. I'm so very happy for them. And I know it's going to happen for all of us too. You are going to come home to your Mutti and Cory and Mike and all is going to be put right in this world again!
I have seen 4 bald eagles in the last 2 days ~ Spirit says positive change is coming.... I hope it's soon.

CHOOSE HOPE!

Love ya Buddy,
Denisey

P.S. It was a VERY hectic day today so I'm playing the softer piano version of your favorite song....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPbF9-RkeSY

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: February 19, 2013, 07:43:40 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-9-Forensics/249798878409404?fref=ts

K-9 Forensics
10 hours ago ·

After a five hour search yesterday, both Sadie and k9 Jetta crashed for an early bed. We were able to clear some areas and are ready to hit today, k9 saber and Sadie. Will be going out today and the riudoso group is heading in this afternoon.feel free the community in Colorado to say hello if you see us. No problem if you want to meet the k-9s we are all in this together

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: February 20, 2013, 01:26:24 AM »

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/local/central/nm-k-9-group-begins-search-for-teen

NM K-9 group begins search for teen
Updated: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 6:02 PM MST
Published : Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 6:02 PM MST

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - A New Mexico K-9 search group has joined the search for a missing Colorado teen.

K-9 Forensics, a non-profit group from Edgewood, reached out to Mark Redwine, the father of 14-year-old Dylan Redwine, offering the services of their cadaver dogs.

Dogs started searching Monday and will stay there indefinitely.
His mother also says the family will be taping a segment with Doctor Phil on Wednesday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: February 20, 2013, 01:52:56 AM »

Where is Dylan? 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: February 20, 2013, 08:31:05 AM »

Three months have passed and we still don't know Dylan's whereabouts.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: February 21, 2013, 12:34:45 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/605398542820086

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 11,221 like this
8 hours ago ·
Hey Everyone, This is Kathi here, I just spoke to Katt, they just finished taping Dr. Phil and said it really well.

Everyone has had to sign privacy agreements and will not be able to discuss the content, so please don't ask.

We will keep you posted as to when it will air!!! I'm hoping it will be soon.

Anne Marie Pacitto Dr. Phil really rocked my world today. He rose up, could feel his intensity, and I could feel the power in the room. So so so proud of Elaine, Denise, the sons...the audience could feel the energy. You could hear a pin drop. This family is my ultimate hero...and so so grateful to know these strong women. I will never forget this day as long as I live.
7 hours ago via mobile

Michelle Steffani I was there and my group left wanting answers just like the family. My heart for out to the family and hope he is found safe! The father was there and we were told Dr.Phil did a one on one with him to after we exited. Told it will be on next Mon-Tue or Tue-Wed and we will be watching because I want to know of he actually does poly or chickens out which he seems like the type to do just that!!! Good luck and gonna share your page!
3 hours ago via mobile

Lori Ketkar We were at the show. Please watch everyone! it will air for two days next week (possibly Tues & Wed).
My hope and prayer is that Dylan will be found safe and sound!!!
2 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: February 21, 2013, 12:36:16 AM »

Three months have passed and we still don't know Dylan's whereabouts.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: February 22, 2013, 01:39:08 AM »

On Dr. Phil next week!   

Tuesday: "The Disappearance of Dylan: Who's to Blame?"

Wednesday: "Dylan's Disappearance: The Interrogation, the Polygraph . . . the Results"

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #558 on: February 22, 2013, 04:11:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Just saw a clip on Dr. Phil for Tuesday's show and Mark says he thinks Elaine did something to Dylan. Duh, he was with Mark. Can't wait to watch the shows.

Hope all of you guys are doing well and are warm and safe in the bad weather. God Bless!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: February 22, 2013, 09:06:47 PM »

http://youtu.be/vMJi36_fMOg

Tuesday 02/26: The Disappearance of Dylan: Who's to Blame? - Dr. Phil
DrPhilShow

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vMJi36_fMOg?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vMJi36_fMOg?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.