March 18, 2024, 11:36:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710368 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: February 22, 2013, 09:13:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Just saw a clip on Dr. Phil for Tuesday's show and Mark says he thinks Elaine did something to Dylan. Duh, he was with Mark. Can't wait to watch the shows.

Hope all of you guys are doing well and are warm and safe in the bad weather. God Bless!

Hi Darla!   

Hope you're doing well!

IMO Mark's as FOS as one human being can possibly be.

Elaine had no reason for Dylan to disappear.

Mark's history speaks volumes.  It's his MO, not hers.

Dr. Phil had to see through him, I just know it!

Can't wait for the shows to air either, I'm on pins and needles!

I just hope to goodness this will be what helps bring Dylan home.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: February 22, 2013, 09:15:41 PM »

Where is Dylan? 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: February 22, 2013, 09:17:16 PM »

http://youtu.be/vMJi36_fMOg

Tuesday 02/26: The Disappearance of Dylan: Who's to Blame? - Dr. Phil
DrPhilShow

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vMJi36_fMOg?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vMJi36_fMOg?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: February 23, 2013, 02:38:24 PM »

http://www.gazette.com/articles/missing-151394-monument-phil.html

UPDATE: Missing boy's family spars on Dr. Phil
Spokesman confirms show airs next week

February 23, 2013 7:10 AM

GARRISON WELLS
THE GAZETTE
Show times:
KOAA 5, 4 p.m. Monday through Friday

The search for Dylan Redwine, the missing Monument 14-year-old, will be on the Dr. Phil show and will air in two parts, on Tuesday and Wednesday.

While the show will be “highly emotional,” says Denise Hess, the leader of the effort by volunteers to find Dylan, no conclusion was reached about the missing boy.

Louis DiCenzo, spokesman for Dr. Phil, confirmed the show dates. (For a preview of the show, follow the link at the bottom of the story.)

“The whole family is out there. They are on their way back now,” Hess said Thursday. She was at Denver International Airport on her way home to Bayfield.

Part one of the show Tuesday explores why the parents blame each other. It also asks Dylan’s father, Mark, about the last time he saw his son.

Dylan disappeared at his father’s house in Vallecito, near the town of Bayfield, Nov. 19 while on Thanksgiving break. He’s been missing for more than three months and searches and the investigation so far have been fruitless.

Dr. Phil will also ask why Mark and Elaine’s oldest son, Cory, accuses his father of hiding something, according to the Dr. Phil web site.

In Part 2 on Wednesday, Dr. Phil goes one-on-one with Mark.

He asks Mark if he was the last person to see Dylan, what he thinks happened to his son and if he will take a polygraph test.

Mark has already taken one test, but it proved inconclusive, investigators and volunteers said.

Hess, who had signed a confidentiality agreement, couldn’t discuss details of the Dr. Phil show.

“I can tell you it’s going to be a powerful show,” she said. “A lot of information came out. It was the first time the whole family was able to sit down together. We’re just hoping that this is going to bring the awareness we need for Dylan nationwide.”

::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: February 23, 2013, 10:42:23 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130222/NEWS01/130229858/0/News01/%E2%80%98Dr-Phil%E2%80%99-shows-with-Redwines-to-air-this-week

‘Dr. Phil’ shows with Redwines to air this week

Article Last Updated: Friday, February 22, 2013 8:07pm

“Dr. Phil” producers have announced it will air the shows involving the family members of missing teenager Dylan Redwine in two parts Tuesday and Wednesday. The 14-year-old disappeared from his father’s house in Vallecito on Nov. 18.

Redwine

Among the participants are Dylan’s parents, Mark Redwine of Vallecito and Elaine Redwine of Colorado Springs, and Dylan’s older brother, Cory Redwine. Mark Redwine’s first wife, Betsy Horvath, their son Brandon Redwine, and family friend Denise Hess, who has led the search efforts, are also among those who flew to Los Angeles to tape the show. Because of privacy agreements they all signed, there’s no word yet on what they had to say.

“We got a lot of information out,” Hess said, “and the show is definitely worth watching.”

Herald Staff

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: February 24, 2013, 10:33:45 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475079435881346&id=249798878409404

K-9 Forensics · 592 like this
14 hours ago ·
Be on the ice at eight tomorrow . Saber and Jett going to check out holes that will be opened up

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: February 24, 2013, 10:44:59 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475079435881346&id=249798878409404

K-9 Forensics · 592 like this
14 hours ago ·
Be on the ice at eight tomorrow . Saber and Jett going to check out holes that will be opened up

(same link)

K-9 Forensics Taping the collies paws for the ice. A limitless more snow last night hopefully they have the gas augers going and we can get to work! Cold out very cold collies are set to work
about an hour ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: February 24, 2013, 11:19:56 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4556649200584&set=o.249798878409404&type=1&ref=nf

The search team, K9 Forensics and WMSAR.
13 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: February 24, 2013, 11:24:24 AM »

I resized that picture, guess it didn't work for some reason.   Embarassed

I'll try again! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: February 24, 2013, 11:36:56 AM »

Not sure what's going on, but I cropped the picture here so at least you can see them all.

God bless them for their efforts to find Dylan!   an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4556649200584&set=o.249798878409404&type=1&ref=nf

The search team, K9 Forensics and WMSAR.
13 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: February 24, 2013, 11:57:33 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-9-Forensics/249798878409404?fref=ts

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: February 24, 2013, 12:10:29 PM »

I wish they would find him.  The sadness of it...   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: February 24, 2013, 03:07:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/429883230426779

Katt Hawkins Katt here - chiming in because I am appalled at some of these comments. We have fought and fought for this. Regardless of how this turns out in the end, this is the most positive victory we have won to date! How dare any of you sit there and judge because you saw a clip a few seconds long. Elaine went in there and she gave him hell! This is a man that has refused to speak to her personally since 2009. PAAALEAASE! I was there, I saw what happened. There was nothing Jerry Springer about it. There was only a mother that wants her son back - and a narcissistic sociopath that probably did something horrible to his own flesh and blood and walks about the face of this planet acting like he's some kind of god. I dare each and everyone one of you to watch those shows and then come here and tell me you think we've been hard on Mark Redwine.
Friday at 10:54pm

Katt Hawkins Jennifer Konopi-Baker - Everyone is entitled their OPINION. I don't have an opinion anymore. I have knowledge, that man sat in my car and spewed his lies. Stood in my store and spewed his lies. I KNOW HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DYLAN'S DISAPPEARANCE. I have kept my thoughts to myself for too long and tried to be nice that man. Listened to him talk about himself for hours on the phone. And then he has the gall to publicly and privately accuse me of stealing his son, to try to save his own ass. NOT ON MY WATCH. Most everyone here as seen the diplomatic Katt try to gracefully guide everyone down a path of hope. The prayer warrior Katt. But guess what - after my trip to LA THE WARRIOR has surfaced. I will still pray, I will still hope and I will hold positive space. BUT I WILL NOT EVER PRETEND EVER AGAIN THAT THAT MAN DIDN'T HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH DYLAN BEING GONE.
Yesterday at 10:55am

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=108230872680876&id=106616159509014

Calling Mark Redwine
February 18
What is the one thing that stands out in your mind the most that Mark Redwine did or didn't do ~ that convinces you he may have had something to do with the disappearance of his son.

Michael Hall visitation reduced by 50% of what he had.......not that he exercised it very often. Dylan not happy his dad was doing this without any thought given to what Dylan wants. child support now going to be accessed. against him. all this made him angry therefore that is why he purchased plane tickets within hours after court. absolutely zero contact ith Dylan from court till time he landed all points to the direction he had this planned for 2 months IMO.
Thursday at 10:34am via mobile

Michael Hall whoever's responsible for this and causing all this pain as well as robbing Dyalns Oma of her dying wish to only see him before she goes needs to fully understand I will hunt you to and through the gates of hell
Thursday at 10:38am via mobile

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=108528442651119&id=106616159509014

Stephanie Hoff
i have some questions and of course some opinions. i would like to see what all of your opinions on this are.
is it true that dylan's plan was late to arrive?
if so maybe mark had a pre arranged time and place to meet someone to hand dylan over too
the late plane would have put him behind in schedule.
that would explain the rushed trip to walmart (from what i have read) and the mystery trip through the drive-thru, he was running late. jmo
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION-possible or not?
Friday at 2:19pm

Anne Cook He was already pissed off; Dylan's flight was to be on Saturday originally.....
Friday at 4:07pm via mobile

Michael Hall Anne you are right. When Elaine walked Dylan into Airport they found out flight was canceled to to plane issues.
Friday at 5:28pm via mobile

Michael Hall oh and you are right in he was not happy flight change
Friday at 5:30pm via mobile

Patricia Kendrick Michael do you know if Elaine can ask the FBI to step in and take over the investigation? If not will you try to find out for us? Thank you.
Friday at 5:41pm

Michael Hall Patricia I Actually asked a judge that question and the answer is no you cannot. There are certain things that have to happen before they can take it over. Things like evidence of crossing state lines, The Indian Reservation, And so on.
Friday at 5:52pm via mobile

If this is true!   

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=108665795970717&id=106616159509014

Calling Mark Redwine · 399 like this
4 hours ago ·
Does anyone know if Mark Redwine would be required to continue his child support payments to Elaine? Dylan has not been found, my guess is that until Dylan surfaces, he would still be required to pay. Elaine should ask her Divorce Attorney about that.

Mark has only given Elaine one check for child support, post dated for the day Dylan disappeared, (that's weird) so I'm wondering if he's paid her for December, January and February? March is coming up. I think this is something she should check into. I'd make that ass hole pay me every dime, forcefully if needed, by the Court. Maybe Dylan would re-appear???

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: February 24, 2013, 03:53:27 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=108683645968932&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1

Calling Mark Redwine
25 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: February 24, 2013, 04:07:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=108683645968932&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&permPage=1

Calling Mark Redwine
39 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: February 24, 2013, 04:27:31 PM »

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=319220

Dylan Redwine's family slices open Vallecito Lake to search for missing teen
2:05 PM, Feb 24, 2013   |   0  comments

LA PLATA COUNTY - The family of a missing teenage boy from Monument returned to Southwest Colorado Sunday morning to search an area of Vallecito Lake for Dylan Redwine.

Redwine, 14, disappeared a week before Thanksgiving in 2012. He was last seen at his father's home near Bayfield, Colorado.

Directly after he disappeared, members of the La Plata County Sheriff's Department as well as a dive team from New Mexico searched a portion of Vallecito lake for Redwine.

In November, K9 forensic dogs picked up a human scent under the lake, but dive teams discovered nothing. Since then, Redwine's family has started their own independent investigation.

Out of curiosity they wanted to return to the lake and have the dogs sniff it out again. On Sunday morning, they sliced open a portion of the frozen lake and put the dogs to work. It's unclear whether the dogs were able to pick up a scent again.

The La Plata County Sheriff's Department was not a part of Sunday's search of the lake.

The family set up a Dylan Redwine Facebook Page to keep everyone up to date on the investigation: https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 24, 2013, 05:02:40 PM »

More pictures from the search at Vallecito Lake today.

K-9 Forensics on Ice
Today ·  · Taken at Vallecito Lake, CO
Sadie, Sabor and Jetta came out today to help us see if they could scent in the same areas that the cadaver dogs hit on early in the case.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.607332099293397.152987.555378941155380&type=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: February 24, 2013, 08:48:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=607398819286725&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
about an hour ago

Good Evening Warriors!

What a day! Myself and Mike were up at the lake today with Wendy and her wonderful dogs from K-9 Forensics. As most of you know Wendy has been up there for a week going over the territory with the dogs looking for anything might lead us to find Dylan.

Her dogs are amazing. Jetta and Sabor, the boarder collies are cadaver dogs and Sadie, the bloodhound, is trained to find a live person. They have been working very very hard. I witnessed their enthusiasm for their jobs today.

I know many of you are wondering why we opened up holes on the lake. It was the next logical step for us to follow while Wendy and her dogs were there. We opened 5 holes in the same area that the earlier SAR cadaver dogs hit on approximately 6 days after Dylan went missing. We then opened another hole near the flow channel. Sabor and Jetta were brought in at separate times to check each hole for us multiple times.

The entire process was heart wrenching, we of course CHOOSE HOPE for Dylan. We want Dylan home, that is our GREATEST HOPE, but at the same time we are also looking for resolution and closure. The only way to obtain any one of those things is to check and double check everything, to try to rule out all possibilities. Unfortunately we don't have any new information at this time. We don't know anything more than we did.

Please keep hoping and praying and loving Dylan! Share the page and CHOOSE HOPE!

Love and Light,
Katt

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 24, 2013, 11:26:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=607332152626725&set=a.607332099293397.152987.555378941155380&type=1&theater

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
Today ·

Sabor and Sadie wait patiently to go to work. — at Vallecito Lake, CO.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: February 25, 2013, 12:28:28 AM »

If this is true!   

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=108665795970717&id=106616159509014

Calling Mark Redwine · 399 like this
4 hours ago ·
Does anyone know if Mark Redwine would be required to continue his child support payments to Elaine? Dylan has not been found, my guess is that until Dylan surfaces, he would still be required to pay. Elaine should ask her Divorce Attorney about that.

Mark has only given Elaine one check for child support, post dated for the day Dylan disappeared, (that's weird) so I'm wondering if he's paid her for December, January and February? March is coming up. I think this is something she should check into. I'd make that ass hole pay me every dime, forcefully if needed, by the Court. Maybe Dylan would re-appear???

This later post clarifies, post marked the day Dylan went missing.

Calling Mark Redwine Before the current change, they had equal parenting time, I'm pretty sure because Elaine's income was higher, she was required to pay him some kind of support. When the agreement changed and Elaine was able to take Dylan to Colorado Springs, Mark was ordered to pay her. She got one check, post marked the day Dylan went missing. That's my understanding...
2 hours ago ·

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.