March 19, 2024, 01:01:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710378 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #600 on: February 26, 2013, 10:53:19 PM »

yes i went and looked at past weather there,was warm,mark is picking,she was
married to him for 18yr,wow
watching the vid you posted,wow MR blocked elaine's #
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/29589596

I'm pretty sure Cory has stated that he'd blocked him as well.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: February 27, 2013, 12:18:19 AM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/02/26/dylan-redwines-angry-parents-duke-it-out-on-dr-phil/

Dylan Redwine’s Angry Parents Duke It Out On Dr. Phil
February 26, 2013 8:45 PM

DENVER (CBS4) – Where is Dylan Redwine? That question was the focus of the Dr. Phil Show Tuesday as he interviewed the missing teen’s parents.

The 14-year-old boy disappeared last November from his father’s home near Durango. As soon as the show hit the air tips from across the nation started flooding into the La Plata County Sheriff’s Department. Investigators were watching the show as well to see if they could pick up any new details.

The good news is Dylan’s picture was shown throughout the show and that has prompted many new tips already. The show also gave viewers a sense of how difficult the investigation has been for police trying to get any sort of concrete information out of the two very angry parents, Elaine and Mark Redwine.

“What is your greatest fear right now?” Dr. Phil asked Elaine Redwine.

“That he’s not alive,” she responded.

But the greatest source of conversation between the two divorced parents seemed to be their disdain for one another.

“Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, believe that this woman is involved in the disappearance of your son?” Dr. Phil asked Mark Redwine.

“I believe that it’s possible,” he said.

The response to that answer was equally hostile.

“I know you know where Dylan is,” Elaine told Mark. “You need to bring him home and please; I hope you didn’t hurt him.”

Dylan Redwine (credit: La Plata County Sheriff)

::snipping2::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: February 27, 2013, 12:39:52 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/608482592511681

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 13,128 like this
11 minutes ago ·

Hello All,

By now must of you have watched the show, and I have done my best to plow through the comments coming in on the page. There are a lot.

Those of you that have been with us from the beginning know most of the story. For those that don't please check the timeline in the notes section.

Thank you to all of you that continue to hope, pray and share Dylan's information. You know how hard we all worked, that includes all of you, to gain national media attention for Dylan. We appreciate all of you for your hard work.

I would like to say that I have read some really heartbreaking things tonight about Dylan's family from some of you. I would like to ask that you place yourselves in their shoes before you come on Dylan's page and place your judgement. I noticed that a lot of you posting those comments are new posters, which leads me to believe that you haven't really filled yourselves in on the whole story - It is a long one. I can guarantee all of you that this is most certainly not a balloon boy scam. Below I would like to note a few things:

Despite attempts by Elaine, Mark has refused to speak to her since 2009.

Elaine and Cory called Mark relentlessly from the moment they knew Dylan was missing. Mark spoke with Cory on a few occasions but has since blocked them both.

I myself asked Mark Redwine on more than one occasion to PLEASE sit down with all of us to brain storm and talk about Dylan being missing. He refused every time.

The Dr. Phil forum was Elaine and Cory's opportunity to ask Mark Redwine the questions they wanted answers to.

The mail lady and the lady on the show with Mark Redwine are not the same.

Some of you are bashing Elaine for acting like trailer trash and some of you are condemning her because she's not ripping his head off. The one thing that I can tell you is that I am as close as I could possibly get to missing a child. And I still have no idea what Elaine is feeling or going through. I have no idea what kind of decisions I would make if my child were missing, because it's not my child~It's Elaine's child. It's her choices. I can tell you that we have stopped at nothing. We have done absolutely everything we can to raise awareness for Dylan. EVERYTHING!!! This is all about Dylan!

Elaine is not trash - she did not take her son. She does not know where her son is. She is an educated woman with a master's degree that is missing her son. A son that she was required to put on a plane to visit a father that only spent approximately 30 days with his son all year and had not even asked about him or spoken to him since Labor day.

Please take some time to watch the news reports from the beginning, read up and then form an opinion.

This has been an emotional case from the beginning, everyone's emotions are so raw. We appreciate that everyone cares enough to come here and support and share. This is Dylan's page. It's for hope. Because that's what we continue to choose. HOPE.

Love and Light,
Katt

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: February 27, 2013, 02:21:46 AM »

I didn't get to see all of the Dr. Phil show, my local station went to "black" for about fifteen minutes...ugghh! 

But I saw most of it.

One thing that stood out to me was when Mark Redwine said "WE" picked Dylan up at the airport...WHO WAS WITH HIM?

Mark Redwine is obviously a liar imo.  I've seen his type before.  He deflects all the important questions.  He wasn't on Dr. Phil to find Dylan, he knows where Dylan is.  He was there for himself ONLY...to torture Elaine; that's what this is all about for him.

Finally, the acknowledgement that he actually did FAIL the polygraph.  Will he actually go through with the one Dr. Phil offers?  I really doubt it.  He knows he'll fail this one too, and there won't be any excuses like he gave for the first one. 

I loved Dr. Phil's reverse psychology when discussing the first polygraph, my DH was even laughing at that!

I'm so furious I feel sick. 

I don't know why he's still walking free. 

From what I've been reading on FB no one has seen him since he got back from taping the show. 

Hopefully LE is just building the case and making sure it's solid before they arrest him.  Hoping they get that done soon!

Most of all, I hope and pray they find Dylan.   

JMO

Thank you for pointing that out Texasmom.  I noticed it, too.  Including another person in the possible scenarios actually gives me hope Dylan might still be alive.

Elaine was boring her eyes through Mark and he acted like it was some staring game but then realized she wasn't going to stop so he placed his attention on Dr Phil. 

Dr Phil called him out on a lie... the distance to Dylan's nearest friend's house.  What father thinks his 13 year old boy wants to hang out at some snowed in camp ground by himself?  Or by 'the bridge' or up some rock wall in November on a dead end road in the middle of nowhere? 

It takes a heartless SOB to hide a boy from his family just to make everyone suffer.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: February 27, 2013, 02:34:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=608695395823734&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Most of you by now have heard the dogs hit on a scent on the ice. This is information that the family requested confidentiality on until we could regroup and decide what to do, which is why it was not mentioned previously. Unfortunately privacy is something that we don't get a lot of.

We opened several holes in the ice in the same location that the dogs hit on in November. Two of the dogs hit in the same area. We still don't have anymore information than we did. The dogs obviously think there is a cadaver in the lake. We are exploring options right now on how we can recover. We are not going to believe that it is Dylan until we see it for ourselves. While this may seem ridiculous to most of you ~ WE ARE CHOOSING HOPE! There are many homeless people that live up in that area. It could be anyone. PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHOOSE HOPE FOR DYLAN AND HELP US KEEP HIS FACE OUT THERE. Someone will see it and know something.

Thank you for caring, sharing, praying and loving Dylan as much as we do.

Love and Light,
Katt

3 Hours Ago

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: February 27, 2013, 04:24:59 PM »

Grrrrrrrrrrr.........What an obnoxious creep..........Cory disrespects him...boo hoo hoo.......

So glad Dr. Phil is finally giving him a slap-down!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: February 27, 2013, 06:56:14 PM »

this guy travels a lot.
Need to hunt down his associates because I really feel that he's got someone who has helped him.
He's a drunk. He's extremely angry and he's done it before.
Look into those who are drinking buddies with him. He is only saying no he didn't take Dylan because he had someone else do it.
He's very dishonest & covering up what he's done.

He's got a trail, just need to search it out.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 27, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »

for those that havent seen part 1 or part 2,they are up here,and TY to
whoever put those up
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/29589596#/recorded/29612230

acouple of points on part 2

the postal worker,that MR says saw dylan and a friend walking
i thought early on that, that was wrong,as in not the right
children,or day something, if true the friend surely would have
come forward by now

my kid had a friend with a new thought,what if MR didnt do anything,or know anything
about dylan, he is just torturing elaine and cory,cause MR is just a mean Ahole

JMO MR knows something,and dr phil is right it will come out,the WE statement bugs me too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: February 27, 2013, 07:56:56 PM »

Grrrrrrrrrrr.........What an obnoxious creep..........Cory disrespects him...boo hoo hoo.......

So glad Dr. Phil is finally giving him a slap-down!

Yeah, and he actually squeaked out some emotion when describing how HE had been hurt!

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Phil gave him every chance.

He found his way out of the polygraph and then tried to turn it around like it was Jack Trimarco's fault somehow (re: the questions) that he didn't take it!

Just sickening, but pretty much what I expected.

He never intended to take it. 

He knew he would fail it miserably, just like the first one.

My heart goes out to Cory.  He's 21 and shouldn't have to be dealing with all of this.  I just hope he can keep it together for his mom, she needs him. 

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: February 27, 2013, 08:04:16 PM »

I didn't get to see all of the Dr. Phil show, my local station went to "black" for about fifteen minutes...ugghh! 

But I saw most of it.

One thing that stood out to me was when Mark Redwine said "WE" picked Dylan up at the airport...WHO WAS WITH HIM?

Mark Redwine is obviously a liar imo.  I've seen his type before.  He deflects all the important questions.  He wasn't on Dr. Phil to find Dylan, he knows where Dylan is.  He was there for himself ONLY...to torture Elaine; that's what this is all about for him.

Finally, the acknowledgement that he actually did FAIL the polygraph.  Will he actually go through with the one Dr. Phil offers?  I really doubt it.  He knows he'll fail this one too, and there won't be any excuses like he gave for the first one. 

I loved Dr. Phil's reverse psychology when discussing the first polygraph, my DH was even laughing at that!

I'm so furious I feel sick. 

I don't know why he's still walking free. 

From what I've been reading on FB no one has seen him since he got back from taping the show. 

Hopefully LE is just building the case and making sure it's solid before they arrest him.  Hoping they get that done soon!

Most of all, I hope and pray they find Dylan.   

JMO

Thank you for pointing that out Texasmom.  I noticed it, too.  Including another person in the possible scenarios actually gives me hope Dylan might still be alive.

Elaine was boring her eyes through Mark and he acted like it was some staring game but then realized she wasn't going to stop so he placed his attention on Dr Phil. 

Dr Phil called him out on a lie... the distance to Dylan's nearest friend's house.  What father thinks his 13 year old boy wants to hang out at some snowed in camp ground by himself?  Or by 'the bridge' or up some rock wall in November on a dead end road in the middle of nowhere? 

It takes a heartless SOB to hide a boy from his family just to make everyone suffer.   

Absolutely!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: February 27, 2013, 08:49:18 PM »

this guy travels a lot.
Need to hunt down his associates because I really feel that he's got someone who has helped him.
He's a drunk. He's extremely angry and he's done it before.
Look into those who are drinking buddies with him. He is only saying no he didn't take Dylan because he had someone else do it.
He's very dishonest & covering up what he's done.

He's got a trail, just need to search it out.

Believe me, this is the scenario that I've wanted to believe; that Dylan is safe somewhere being hidden by Mark.  That would mean that the possibility exists that he could come home and everything could possibly be fine again one day. 

Who was the only person to show up on Dr. Phil to sit beside and speak out for Mark Redwine; to say that she didn't believe he was involved in Dylan's disappearance?  An ex-girlfriend of six months, that had seen him around Dylan for one week!

That spoke volumes to me. 

No family, no co-workers, no friends speaking out for him.

And the postal worker...yes cw618; I don't recall the specifics but that sighting was never confirmed.

Those many "people in his community" that call him everyday wanting to raise money for the Find Dylan fund...there's been ONE to my knowledge.  She wanted to have a raffle, she said Mark was even willing to put up his house (the one he's living in has an over $60,000 lien against it btw) and his ATV.

I know money talks, but I'm just not so sure anyone would be willing to have their neck on the line for a possible kidnapping charge for Mark Redwine no matter how much he paid them.  This person would have been responsible for a very unhappy 13 year old for weeks in the beginning while Mark Redwine was holdup in his house (for at least two weeks) at Christmas with some woman from WV that came to help him get through the holidays! 

And for over three months now? 

The task force has a few agencies that I believe would be capable of tracking his travels over the last three months.

How long would someone be willing to hold this child against his will knowing the FBI, CBI and thousands of regular people are looking for him, and is the cost of that an amount that Mark Redwine would be willing to pay?  Guessing here....more than the over $50,000 reward?

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: February 27, 2013, 09:45:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/608896382470302

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

2 hours ago

These are the facts as I know them to be. I know that it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and believe me - I have those same questions-I cannot post anything that I do not know to be truth. It is not my job here to come to conclusions and point fingers, it's my job to keep looking for Dylan in every nook and cranny until he comes home.again ~ I will try to be as precise and accurate as I possibly can.

Nov 17 Dylan is scheduled to fly into Durango. His flight was canceled by the airlines, and rescheduled for the next day.

Dylan made plans to spend the night with friends on Nov. 18

Nov. 18 Dylan Redwine flew to Durango Airport, landed and as was picked up by his father Sunday evening November 18, 2012 - verified by security cameras.

Nov 18 Dylan and his father go to Walmart after the airport - this has been verified through security cameras.

According to Mark Redwine (hereafter referred to as MR) they went to McDonald’s it has not been verified that Dylan was indeed there.

Through text messages Dylan reschedules plans to arrive at his friends house the next morning at 6:30 a.m. (Monday) to hang out.

Nov. 18 ~ All electronic messages from Dylan stops at 9:37 p.m.Dylan's father Mark Redwine told me he stirred around the house early in themorning to wake Dylan but he didn't want to get up, so he went to town without him around 7:30 a.m.

Dylan’s friends attempt to contact him to find out where he is.

MR stated he ran errands in Durango during the morning and returned home at 11:30 a.m. to find Dylan gone from the house. (His where abouts during this time has been confirmed by investigators) Dylan's cell phone and all the belongings he brought from his mother’s are also missing.

MR stated in an interview that he took a nap when he returned home from his errands. He said he thought Dylan may be out playing by himself or may have walked to a friends house. The friend in reference lives 5.9 miles from MR’s house.

People reported seeing him walking but all of those reports turned out to be unsubstantiated. (There is another older boy at the lake who looks similar to Dylan) At 4:15 MR said he went to the friends house that Dylan was supposed to be hanging with to see if Dylan showed up there. Finding 2 of Dylan's friends there they said they had been trying to contact him all day to no avail.MR then said he went to the Marshal's office to express his concern that he couldn't find Dylan.

The mail lady reported seeing a kid that looked like Dylan walking but that again was unsubstantiated. She could not positively identify the kid she saw walking as being Dylan.

MR texts Dylan’s mother to see if she knows his where-abouts, she drove immediately from Colorado Springs to Durango to aid in the search. Dylan's brother and other family members accompanied her, she arrived Monday night.

La Plata County search and rescue searched for Dylan Monday night and all day Tuesday.MR said he was cooperative with the police and they were allowed to do a preliminary search of his home.Search dogs detected a scent on the road near Marks house, but it couldn't be verified that it was Dylan's because at the time there was nothing for the dog's to catch a scent from.

The family is subjected to polygraph tests. MR's test was inclusive. The family and LE have begged him to retake it, and he has refused.

Dylan's cell phone records have been checked. And his phone activity is monitored at all times. His phone has been turned off since Sunday night. GPS is not available on his phone.

All sex offenders in the area have been checked and accounted for.

The lake and surrounding areas have been searched and scoured by hundreds of volunteers, to include, abandoned buildings, houses, barns, sheds etc.

2 cadaver dogs, separately catch a scent from a boat off of the dam.Divers were brought in but the altitude, depth of the lake and temperature of the lake prevent them from diving for more than 20 -30 mins at a time. And they can only dive once a day. They were unable to find anything the first day.

Boats with hi-tech sonar were brought in and the entire area in front of the dam was checked. Nothing was found.A task force was formed and house to house, business to business interviews are being conducted from the dam on the southend of the lake to the north end of the lake.Dylan is finally not considered to be a run away by authorities. (Family and friends have maintained this fact since day one.)

A search warrant was issued to search Mark's property, to include his house and his vehicles. The Sheriff's office maintains that Mark is not a suspect. The search of his home by the task force is because that was the last area that Dylan was presumably in and they have to start somewhere. This is standard in missing cases.

A few days after the search MR does another interview with media and has rumbled blanket and pillow on the couch. (These were never there before). There is also a cereal bowl on the counter that he says Dylan ate out of. (The task force would have taken anything with Dylan’s DNA) He also states that the TV was tuned to Nickalodean. Nickalodean on Monday morning is geared for 4 year olds.

Helicopters were in the air again on Day 15, boats on the lake again as well. Nothing was found that we are aware of.

There are currently 45-50 officials made up of the FBI, CBI, La Plata County sheriff's personal and other agencies assigned to the Dylan Redwine Task Force.

Over 320 people made up of volunteers and law enforcement search almost 60 miles of roads and back country terrain for Dylan. Several things were tagged and 10 items picked up for further examining, but LE has said nothing about whether they were valid clues or not.

Volunteers return again to the lake and walk the shoreline looking for clues.A helicopter spent about an hour over the Vallecito lake area again.

Over 1000 people turn out for a benefit to raise money towards the Find Dylan Redwine Fund.

We are able to increase the reward to 11,000 dollars with funds made at the benefit dinner.

Blood hounds were brought in to see if they could pick up any scent of Dylan.

They were taken around to the same areas that had been covered before and no scent was found.

A team of bloodhounds have been brought back in and have been at the lake for almost a week searching.

The family flew to LA to appear on the Dr. Phil Show and beg the Nation to look for Dylan.

Dr. Phil shows will air Feb. 26 and Feb 27. Check your local listings for time.

The reward is now $50,450 with no new leads. SOMEONE knows something.We still have no leads, no clues. Nothing to find Dylan.Please keep posting and sharing and praying. Dylan is out there somewhere! We want to bring him home.We are constantly doing fundraisers to raise money for a larger reward and will continue to do so until the right person sees and comes forward with information to bring Dylan home.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: February 28, 2013, 07:23:58 PM »

Has anyone else read what the people that were in the audience are saying about what was left out of the Dr. Phil shows about Dylan?

OMG!   

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/221430391334222

Avril Devereaux I'm curious if you know why Dr. Phil didn't touch on Dads weird little problem?? That he is wearing Diapers and eating his own feces?? I was in that studio audience and this has been weighing heavy on my mind ever since. What if Dylan found those pictures on his computer? I have been waiting and waiting to HEAR more about what happened here.

I did not even know that people ate their own feces. This man is sick and people need to KNOW about this, good LORD!
5 hours ago · Like · 4

Brenda Schurrer-Maro Wait what?? I have been following this pretty closely, or trying to anyway, and this is the first I've heard of anything like that. WTF?
5 hours ago · Like · 3

Avril Devereaux Brenda, it all happened during the taping at Dr. Phil. This man was called out because of pictures his kids found of him eating his own FECES, I heard it with MY own ears!!!
5 hours ago · Like · 2

Avril Devereaux He wears his wifes clothes to, the blonde headed son asked him if he felt PRETTY in his moms dresses. It was UNREAL
5 hours ago · Like · 4

Verdad Buscador I was there too Brenda, frankly we wanted to throw up. To imagine that these boys were subjected to that. Don't you all think that anyone that would eat and smear their own poop, wear diapers, dress in womens clothes has the mentality to hurt their son?
5 hours ago · Like · 5

Shawna Ream Webb say what, now?!
5 hours ago · Like · 1

Brenda Schurrer-Maro I can't find anything about diapers or eating feces online, where did you get your information?
5 hours ago · Like · 2

Tessa Nicole Thomas Gross!!!
5 hours ago via mobile · Like

Cindee Sue Crombie Brenda, they said they were at the show itself, they heard it in between commercials i am assuming..
5 hours ago · Like · 1

Verdad Buscador Dr. Phil is taped with a studio audience. We each had to sign a confidentiality agreement to not release any information about the show until it was aired. My gf and I were dying to come on here and comment but didn't want to get in trouble. Don't know why Dr. Phil didn't air that stuff, I guess too inflammatory.
5 hours ago · Edited · Like

Brenda Schurrer-Maro Eww, that is so freaking gross! Man the stuff we miss when we're watching at home and not in the studio!
5 hours ago · Like

Sandra Lynn Probably because it was part of the agreement for him to come on the show, that is, that it would not be brought up or mentioned in any way...Dr. Phil doesn't get into heavy problems...I know because they rejected my niece's bi-polar schizophrenic issues for one of thier shows.
5 hours ago · Like · 1

Sherie Bo Berry Of all the things I've read about Mark Redwine, that is the worst! Gross!!!
5 hours ago · Like · 1

Amanda Begalke I watched both parts and never heard anything about him eating s++t.

Ashley Nicole wow, crazy things being found out by those not in the audience!

Josie Latham OMG!!!!!!!
5 hours ago · Like

Avril Devereaux Because THEY didn't AIR any of it, Amanda. I'm really surprised they didn't. His blonde son Corey, he called him STRAIGHT out on IT, told him he saw pics of him eating his own FECES while wearing "baby doll" or women's clothes, IT happened.
5 hours ago · Like · 1

Avril Devereaux I want to know why this man has NOT been arrested, mY god, what if Dillon saw those pictures? I have been sick ever since that taping and now I see they didn't ever talk about it, WOW!!
5 hours ago · Like · 1

Elizabeth Herring I am pretty sure law enforcement is on to MR...they can't make a move without evidence. Innocent until prove guilty.
5 hours ago · Like · 1

Jennifer Piccolo-Denk Avril, Dylan did see the pictures. Please comment on the "Calling Mark Redwine" page. There's more discussion there.
4 hours ago · Like · 2

Lori Lennox The MR sounds to be a very sick man.. God please bring Dylan home...
4 hours ago · Like · 1

Deltamarie N. Harmon So.... what was MR's reaction/response when Cory called him on it?? Did he deny it? Did he admit it??
4 hours ago · Like

Avril Devereaux He gave two different stories, something about Elayne breaking in his house and he planted the pictures just for that,it was so ridiculous that the entire audience laughed out loud!
4 hours ago · Like · 3

Avril Devereaux Idk if Dylan saw pictures, but I think so.
4 hours ago · Like

Sherie Bo Berry He planted pictures of himself eating poop? That makes no sense. LOL
3 hours ago · Like · 1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: February 28, 2013, 08:46:53 PM »

Elaine's sister commented about the disturbing pictures of Mark that were being discussed.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4597699704026&set=o.106616159509014&type=1

Karin Hatfield @Mariah...Dylan and Cory found them on Marks computer during one of the road trips they went on a year or so ago. I remember both boys telling me about it this past summer. I just talked to Elaine and she was embarrassed that this information got released on FB (she was hoping it would be confined to the audience). I don't blame her. I feel sorry for the boys too. When the boys told me about it, they were very disturbed. I know Elaine had no intention of letting that information out but apparently Cory had different feelings and expressed them.
21 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: February 28, 2013, 09:15:36 PM »

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2947880.shtml?cat=500

K-9 rescue team returns from Redwine search

Posted at: 02/28/2013 6:19 PM | Updated at: 02/28/2013 6:23 PM
By: Eddie Garcia, KOB Eyewitness News 4

The East Mountain K-9 search team that went to the Four Corners to look for Dylan Redwine is talking only to Eyewitness News 4.

The team just got back to town Thursday afternoon.

Wendy Kessinger and one of her hounds, Sabre, are back at home after searching Vallecito lake for missing teen Dylan Redwine.

"What we did was a process of elimination of areas," said Kessinger.

Earlier this week Sabre picked up on a scent on the east side of Vallecito lake despite all the snow and ice.

"Sabre absolutely went crazy there, he had bark alerts in the water, he was scratching at the ice through the snow there," she said.

Kessinger says Sabre is specifically trained to ignore animal remains and to only look for human scents.

"There is something there, we can't be positive that it is Dylan but there is somebody there," said Kessinger.

She says she alerted law enforcement and the Redwine family.

"Divers need to go back in my opinion," said Kessinger.

Kessinger said she still stands by her offer to help the family - for as long as it takes.

"When it comes to an end and the police funding runs out the overtime is too much - it's these teams that need to come on out and do this, keep it going," she said.

We talked to the La Plata County Sheriff's Office and they say their hounds picked up on a scent in that area of the lake this fall.

They used sonar and sent in divers and turned up nothing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: February 28, 2013, 09:19:11 PM »

They need to clear that lake!

How long will it take for diver's to go back there?

How long before the ice thaws?

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: February 28, 2013, 09:24:25 PM »

That is such disturbing news, Texasmom.   

I am really surprised Elaine didn't use that information at the last custody/visitation hearing to prevent Mark from getting unsupervised visitation.  Maybe she did, maybe doing so wouldn't have been effective, but eating ones own feces is indicative of a VERY sick individual, IMO.

OMGosh.  Dylan really didn't want to be alone with his dad in that house and now it's very clear why.  I'm so deeply sad for this precious boy.

I agree with posters pointing out the Mark travels a lot for work.  Wonder what he does when he's on the road??
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 28, 2013, 09:27:12 PM »

With the known risks of diving in that lake, maybe it would be better to use ROV's to search until a target is found?

Hoping and praying that someone with the right equipment to get the job done will step up and help this family.

I know how it makes me feel wondering...can only imagine how horrible it is for Dylan's family!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: February 28, 2013, 09:34:58 PM »

That is such disturbing news, Texasmom.   

I am really surprised Elaine didn't use that information at the last custody/visitation hearing to prevent Mark from getting unsupervised visitation.  Maybe she did, maybe doing so wouldn't have been effective, but eating ones own feces is indicative of a VERY sick individual, IMO.

OMGosh.  Dylan really didn't want to be alone with his dad in that house and now it's very clear why.  I'm so deeply sad for this precious boy.

I agree with posters pointing out the Mark travels a lot for work.  Wonder what he does when he's on the road??

ITA, very sick individual!

I wonder if the judge knew about this behavior too?   

Not only from Elaine, but I keep thinking about that sealed testimony from Dylan from September.

Judge Dickinson retired today, iirc the announcement was made last month.

Dylan was old enough to decide whether or not he wanted to visit imo. 

Everyone says he didn't want to go.

And now, WHERE IS DYLAN?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: February 28, 2013, 09:47:44 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109006005936696&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1

Steven Moglowsky I certainly don't want to take any attention away from Mark or the Bowman's. I hope they get adjoining cells because they deserve each other. But I do have a brief retirement wish for Mark's co-conspiritor, his dis-honorJudge David Dickinson on his last day on the bench. Judge, today your staff will probably bring you a cake and give you a gold watch. There will be plently of pats on the back from the good 'ol boys down at the courthouse. But there will be no cakes or watches or pats on the back here. You are supposed to protect children. You were supposed to protect Dylan. Instead, with all of the information you had at your disposal about Mark's past, his bizzare behavior, his vengeful nature, that he had lost shared custody and went from receiving child support to paying child support, and knowing that Dylan did not want to go, you still sent a sweet innocent boy into the hands of a monster. YOU are the expert. YOU have the experience. YOU should have been able to see this coming from a mile away. It was YOUR duty and YOUR responsibility to keep this from happening. Dylan and his family had no choice. Only YOU had the power to keep him safe. So have a nice retirement Judge! I hope Dylan's face is so burned into your mind that your days are filled with sadness and regret. At least the parents of Colorado can rest easier tonight knowing their children will be safer going forward.
7 hours ago

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.