March 18, 2024, 09:22:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710352 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: March 07, 2013, 06:55:54 PM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/03/elaine-redwine-portrait-of-courage.html

TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2013

Elaine Redwine: Portrait of Courage

An abuser in domestic violence is not frequently violent.

It is the threat of violence that causes the family to 'walk on eggshells' and 'mind' the abuser, keeping from him anything that might set him off.

Elaine Redwine lived it for too long.

For her it was not simply the courage to face off against Mark Redwine, the narcissistic, abusive ex husband and father of missing 13 year old, Dylan, but it was that she did it for Dylan.

She did not do the Dr. Phil Show for her own mental health, or for her own closure:  she did it with singleminded courage:  her purpose was to learn where Dylan is to be found.

What does she face from Mark Redwine?

She faces having her life undraped before the nation, including the humiliation of having chapters in her life published that no one wishes to be published.

She faces having her life undraped, not only in the embarrassing moments, but in moments that never existed:  lies from the wicked imagination of Mark Redwine.

But note how little she cares:  he could slay her, but only give her Dylan!

Mark Redwine's ultimate infliction of pain upon Elaine came through the apple of her eye:  her baby boy.

After taking Dylan from her, he cannot hurt her ever again.

In Dylan's name, Elaine has become fearless.

::snipping2::

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: March 07, 2013, 07:02:40 PM »

I still believe Mark can and might confess.  Not for Elaine, or anyone else he's hurt, but because he will be haunted by this until he does.  He will slowly lose his mind and he fears that.  We could see from Dr. Phil that he's close but he's hanging on through arrogance and willful meanness. 

He can either confess now and plea bargain or LE will find Dylan and charge/convict him to the fullest.

I believe there are people with no conscious.  They would need to feel guilt to be haunted.  I don't feel that VanDerSloot or Bundy or many others are bothered by their own actions.  They justify their deeds and rationalize their actions.  I don't believe that type is haunted....maybe scared for their own demise...but not haunted for their deed.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #662 on: March 07, 2013, 11:18:21 PM »

Where is Dylan? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: March 09, 2013, 04:07:49 PM »

http://youtu.be/fGEwCBPy90w

KUSA - Dylan Redwine - Dad's uncut interview

At about 6:40

Mark Redwine

"When he's with me, it's me and him...with the exception of his friends you know I know those are important to him.  But you know I monitor what he does, where he's at, you know it's just me and him there's not people coming and going in my life cause everything I focus on is him and us being together and spending that time."

http://youtu.be/NNUHI--tmnI

Dr. Phil - The Search for Dylan Redwine: Part 2 (Feb. 27th, 2013)

At about 8:25

Mark's girlfriend of (about) six months Karen,  from sometime in the past...

"I traveled to Mark's home, spent a week with him and Dylan and everything that he's said is exactly what happened.  Dylan slept on the couch, he would never get up.  You know he would walk around, he would get up in the morning (Mark would) and smoke a cigarette, have a cup of coffee and he'd be like Dylan...Dylie Boy...let's go...get up...get up.  We'd do this for like hour, hour and a half, two hours.  He just wouldn't get up."

Besides this contradicting what Mark said about his time spent with Dylan, I have to wonder how long ago this "relationship" was...if Dylan had PLANS WITH HIS FRIENDS on these mornings that he wouldn't get up when she was there; and why Mark looked at the floor most of the time this woman was taking up for him?!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4391713882379&set=o.106616159509014&type=1&relevant_count=1

Michael Hall posted on Calling Mark Redwine

Karen You Liar!! You stated right on stage you have never spoken to Elaine and although that part was edited here is your message to Elaine. You obviously forgot you felt Mark was "Blowing Smoke Up Your Ass" STAND BY YOUR MAN!!!!

This was woman on stage with Mark.
February 27

(Cropped and resized)

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/421392_4391713882379_1644056174_n.jpg

She's had an "How dare you" for more than Elaine since this all started too. 

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/28/friend-missing-boy-family-speaks

COMMENTS:

Karen Obar Alexander · North High School Bakersfield California
How dare you judge someone you don't even know, i know mark and Dylan and if he is guilty of ANYTHING IT'S LOVING AND SPOILING THAT KID WAY TO MUCH. And as far as the cell phone there is no cell service out there I've been there there is non at all!!
Reply · 5 · Like · Follow Post · November 29, 2012 at 11:01am

From the first link in this post, if you've watched the whole interview...we all heard Melissa Blasius' cellphone ring INSIDE MARK'S HOUSE during the interview. 
Just sayin'.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: March 09, 2013, 04:14:18 PM »

I thought Dr. Phil addressed her "How dare you" to Elaine, just as he should have.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: March 10, 2013, 05:15:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=614851188541488&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
3 Hours Ago

Good Day Team Dylan!

My apologies for not updating sooner. A nasty virus snuck in ~ in the middle of night and knocked me down for a few days! I had to prioritize some things and focus on what I have been working on behind the scenes.

We don't have a lot of news unfortunately. Law Enforcement has been up at the lake again this weekend, apparently questioning some of the kids up there. I don't know about what, but it is my fondest hope that they are finally going to do something. They have been quiet for far to long and we definitely need some forward movement in this case.

Team Dylan continues to spread awareness and "KEEP THE FAITH"! We are over 24,000 strong and growing. Please continue to visualize Dylan reunited with his Mutti and his family. With 24,364 Prayer Warriors that should be some pretty LOUD prayers!

Practice the power of positive thinking! BELIEVE!

And KEEP THE FAITH WARRIORS!

Love and LIght,

Katt

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: March 11, 2013, 10:10:28 AM »

Good read imo.   

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/03/advice-for-family-of-victims-of.html?m=1

Statement Analysis
SATURDAY, MARCH 9, 2013

Advice for Family of Victims of Unsolved Crimes

What should the family of a missing or murdered child do in regards to the relationship with law enforcement?

Initially, it is all about cooperation.  The first thing, says John Walsh, father of murdered son, Adam Walsh, is to polygraph and clear oneself.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: March 11, 2013, 10:56:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/615288638497743

Elaine Hatfield Dylan is a very smart, sensitive, intuitive, funny, caring and empathic 14 year old. He always thinks about others first and is very cautious not to hurt someone’s feelings. He loves to go roller skating with his friends in Colorado Springs and loves to play in the water or the river with his friends in Bayfield. When he was about two years old he took all of his stuffed animals out to the driveway and put a blanket down and talked to them. Some of them were sitting in lawn chairs and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Just writing this brought tears to my eyes. Please be safe Dylan. Please who ever has Dylan or cause his disappearance please let him come home. He has such great potential and really could be a great influence on the world as he grows older. He deserves this chance. I love you Dylan and I will never give up hope son.
6 hours ago

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: March 12, 2013, 12:35:54 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/615288638497743

Elaine Hatfield Dylan is a very smart, sensitive, intuitive, funny, caring and empathic 14 year old. He always thinks about others first and is very cautious not to hurt someone’s feelings. He loves to go roller skating with his friends in Colorado Springs and loves to play in the water or the river with his friends in Bayfield. When he was about two years old he took all of his stuffed animals out to the driveway and put a blanket down and talked to them. Some of them were sitting in lawn chairs and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Just writing this brought tears to my eyes. Please be safe Dylan. Please who ever has Dylan or cause his disappearance please let him come home. He has such great potential and really could be a great influence on the world as he grows older. He deserves this chance. I love you Dylan and I will never give up hope son.
6 hours ago

bbm

A mother's tender loving words. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: March 12, 2013, 01:31:52 PM »

I get the feeling of ..............tick......tock about this case.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: March 12, 2013, 02:32:27 PM »

I get the feeling of ..............tick......tock about this case.

That is a reasonable feeling Kermit, I just hope it's so! 

So far I'm not impressed with LE in this case AT ALL.

Treating Dylan as a runaway for far too long!

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/109961735841123

Rodney Brittain Michael, what is your opinion on LE performance. For me it appears that they are not doing a very good job. I hope I am wrong.
Yesterday at 12:18am

Michael Hall Rodney I am very frustrated. I will wait to go off until I know what they know. I will say to call a child a run away and releasing that to media prior to talking to this family is total bullshit and it took an act of God to get that changed. There are a few people on this task force that are working ass off for answers. That does not mean the appropriate actions were taken at the appropriate time though.
Yesterday at 12:34am

Michael Hall Not only did I come back for clothes, sheets and pillow cases for scent a couple weeks after that I came back and had to get items like toothbrush, mouth wash, chap stick and baby teeth for DNA. And Mark had a cereal bowl and clothes?? My ass!!
Yesterday at 12:37am

10 days to search the father's house, last reported place that Dylan was supposed to be?

Sending boats and cadaver dogs out on the lake, and then discounting the dog's "hits" and not clearing that lake before the freeze?  Maybe the story about the missing fishing pole is a red herring, but when you've got that and cadaver dog hits 4-5 miles from where Dylan was supposed to be...why wouldn't they have completely cleared that area?

Dylan's entire immediate family was present on the dam during the search of the lake EXCEPT his father!  His father is the only one that LIVES out there!  Was he sitting in his recliner waiting for someone to come and notify him that Dylan had been found?  I have to wonder!

And now, months later more cadaver dogs have hit in the same area so the family is taking steps to have the lake searched again.  This shouldn't have been THEIR responsibility!

JMO

http://**/breakingnews/ci_22063185/sunday-search-launched-missing-boy-laplata-county

Search for missing 13-year-old continues in La Plata County
POSTED:   11/25/2012 09:26:25 AM MST
UPDATED:   11/26/2012 01:32:23 AM MSTBy Tom McGhee
The Denver Post

It wasn't clear whether the smell they detected Saturday and again Sunday morning at the south end of the lake had anything to do with the youngster, said La Plata Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender.

"We had two of the dogs alerted on the surface of the lake. It could be a submerged deer or elk or something else," Bender said.

Divers from the New Mexico State Police are assisting in the search after two La Plata County Search and Rescue K-9s — Cay and Sayla — signaled they had found something.

Mark Redwine said Sunday that he hadn't been able to find the boy's fishing rod.

"I question why it has taken this long to start scouring the lake because from Day One they have known it is likely he had a fishing pole with him," Redwine, 52, said.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121125/NEWS01/121129707/0/SEARCH/Divers-search-reservoir

Divers search reservoir

By Robert Galin
Herald Staff Writer Article Last Updated: Sunday, November 25, 2012 11:51pm

The dogs are trained to distinguish between human remains and animal remains, according to handlers Rae Dreves and Katie Steelman, both of Durango. Their dogs are Selah and Darc, respectively.

The third dog on the search, Cayenne, is handled by Roy Vreeland of Bayfield.

Once the dogs are trained for land-based cadaver searches, they can then be trained for water searches, the handlers said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: March 16, 2013, 01:55:03 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/03/18/websleuths-radio

SUNDAY MARCH 17TH 8 PM EASTERN ON TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO  WE DISCUSS TWO OF THE HOTTEST TRUE CRIME CASES IN THE U.S..

THE TRIAL OF JODY ARIAS & THE CASE OF MISSING TEENAGER DYLAN REDWINE

WEBSLEUTHS MEMBER KATIECOOLADY WAS IN COURT FOR THE ARIAS TRIAL . ONLY TWO DAYS OF TESTIMONY THIS WEEK BUT IT WAS AN EXPLOSIVE TWO DAYS AND KATIE HAS THE SCOOP.

ELAINE REDWINE WILL JOIN US TO DISCUSS THE CASE OF HER MISSING TEENAGE SON DYLAN.  DYLAN'S DISAPPEARANCE HAS BROUGHT PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TOGETHER TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT JUST WHAT HAPPENED. DID DYLAN'S FATHER HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS DISAPPEARANCE? WE'LL ASK ELAINE REDWINE THIS & MORE

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: March 16, 2013, 02:16:10 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/611568252203115

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 23,326 like this
about an hour ago ·

Team Dylan Warriors! Thank you all for continuing the fight to find Dylan. We appreciate how hard everyone is truly working to bring him home to us.

We would like to take a moment to give a brief update on what has been happening over the past few weeks. Of course most of you are aware and were apart of the campaign to get Dr. Phil on board to do a show, and THANK YOU for that. Because of all of you Dylan is now in the homes of millions of people. Tues. show had more than 3.8 million people watching and Wed. show had more 4 million. Incredible numbers of people!

Right before the family flew to L.A. for the show, we brought in a team of dogs from N.M. to search the lake area thoroughly. Wendy and her dogs did a great job covering the very rugged areas of the lake. The last few days that Wendy and the dogs were there the family decided to break open the ice in the same area that cadaver dogs had indicated a scent in the lake back in November. Her dogs did catch a light scent in this same area. We then checked about 100 yards east of that area and a scent was also detected in that area.
As I have stated early, we are still holding on to HOPE. WE CHOOSE HOPE! While it's true that the dogs have picked up a scent we don't know what that is, and again there are many, many homeless people who live in the area.

We began researching and contacting professionals that can help us search the lake. We have contacted many people and organization and have chosen a team we believe possess the knowledge of not only water and recovery, but the latest in technological equipment. From high tech sonar to ROV's we believe this team is the best and are making plans to get them here as soon as the ice melts enough to get a boat on the water. We feel that this step is necessary and if nothing else we might be able to provide closure for another family.

The family has a very solid team of professionals working hard on this case as well. These professionals work under the radar without media exposure. This is why we chose them. The are not interested in using Dylan's disappearance to promote themselves or their organizations. They are interested in FINDING DYLAN and that means the most to us.

We are continuing with the awareness campaign and working hard, hard, hard to get Dylan into even more homes throughout the world. This is where all of you come in! Keep sharing this page, talk about Dylan - show people his pictures and his missing poster. We will never EVER let the world forget that Dylan is missing. YOU ARE TEAM DYLAN ~ YOU ARE HIS WARRIORS! Let's bring him home!

I've seen comments today on FB that the ice on the lake is melting, so hopefully a more thorough search of the lake will be done soon!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: March 16, 2013, 02:33:28 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121123/NEWS01/121129810/%E2%80%98He-would-have-called%E2%80%99--

JERRY McBRIDE/Durango Herald
Dylan Redwine, 13, was photographed in his baseball uniform this last summer. He has been missing since Monday.

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: March 16, 2013, 02:07:18 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=617672204926053&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Good morning,

Hello Team Dylan ~ we are now more than 25,000 strong! Dylan's family is so very grateful for everything that you all do! Every share, every person you encourage to like and follow the page and every prayer counts! Each and every one! Thank you.

It's warming up here in the valley and we expect the ice to begin to break up soon. We have decided that at this point it is very important to rule out the lake once and for all. We expect one of three things to happen.

1. We rule out the lake because nothing is there.
2. We find someone, but not Dylan and another family has closure.
3. God forbid we find Dylan.

We have spent the last few weeks researching to find the best water search and recovering team in the states. We found a team that we believe might be the best in the world. As soon as we are able to put boats on the lake they will be here. They aren't coming for half a day or a few hours, they will be here for several days. They have the best equipment and an amazing recovery record. We have faith in them.

Law enforcement has been backtracking and covering some ground again, re-talking to some individuals, we take this as a sign that at least they are doing something.

Please keep sharing, caring and praying! This is by far the most amazing group of people every assembled! Keep up the good work!

Love and light,
Katt

16 minutes ago

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #675 on: March 16, 2013, 03:00:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=617672204926053&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Good morning,

Hello Team Dylan ~ we are now more than 25,000 strong! Dylan's family is so very grateful for everything that you all do! Every share, every person you encourage to like and follow the page and every prayer counts! Each and every one! Thank you.

It's warming up here in the valley and we expect the ice to begin to break up soon. We have decided that at this point it is very important to rule out the lake once and for all. We expect one of three things to happen.

We have spent the last few weeks researching to find the best water search and recovering team in the states. We found a team that we believe might be the best in the world. As soon as we are able to put boats on the lake they will be here. They aren't coming for half a day or a few hours, they will be here for several days. They have the best equipment and an amazing recovery record. We have faith in them.

Law enforcement has been backtracking and covering some ground again, re-talking to some individuals, we take this as a sign that at least they are doing something.

Please keep sharing, caring and praying! This is by far the most amazing group of people every assembled! Keep up the good work!

Love and light,
Katt

16 minutes ago

Thanks for posting TM, I just saw this on Facebook. Hope they find something soon.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: March 17, 2013, 02:38:29 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/437086196375396

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 25,101 like this
23 minutes ago ·
Good morning Warriors!

We are going to pick up the fundraising a little bit, so please stay tuned. We are raising money to bring in the search and recovery specialists. It's important to note that these wonderful souls are doing the actual search for FREE and we appreciate them. We do however need to raise money to get them here and to provide shelter and food while they are here. I need some local volunteers to contact me, via the inbox (message) if you are interested in helping with some local fundraising. For those of you that aren't close but would like to donate you can donate via paypal at www.finddylan.com. Or you can donate to the Hope For Dylan Redwine Fund at any Wells Fargo Bank.

Many continued thanks for all that each and everyone of you do!

Love and light
Katt

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: March 17, 2013, 02:44:15 PM »

Good morning,

Love and light,
Katt

16 minutes ago

Thanks for posting TM, I just saw this on Facebook. Hope they find something soon.

You're welcome SuzieQ!   

I hope they can get started soon, this lake has bothered me since the first cadaver dogs hit there. 

God bless the searchers for donating their services to this family, they need to know one way or the other.

My prayer and hope is that somehow Dylan is safe, but regardless he needs to come home.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: March 17, 2013, 07:47:02 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/03/18/websleuths-radio

SUNDAY MARCH 17TH 8 PM EASTERN ON TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO  WE DISCUSS TWO OF THE HOTTEST TRUE CRIME CASES IN THE U.S..

THE TRIAL OF JODY ARIAS & THE CASE OF MISSING TEENAGER DYLAN REDWINE

WEBSLEUTHS MEMBER KATIECOOLADY WAS IN COURT FOR THE ARIAS TRIAL . ONLY TWO DAYS OF TESTIMONY THIS WEEK BUT IT WAS AN EXPLOSIVE TWO DAYS AND KATIE HAS THE SCOOP.

ELAINE REDWINE WILL JOIN US TO DISCUSS THE CASE OF HER MISSING TEENAGE SON DYLAN.  DYLAN'S DISAPPEARANCE HAS BROUGHT PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TOGETHER TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT JUST WHAT HAPPENED. DID DYLAN'S FATHER HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS DISAPPEARANCE? WE'LL ASK ELAINE REDWINE THIS & MORE

Just a reminder...this is on in about 20 minutes my time.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: March 18, 2013, 06:48:33 PM »

Where is Dylan? 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.