March 19, 2024, 04:22:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710424 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #740 on: April 16, 2013, 02:01:54 AM »

IMO, HE KNOWS!   

WHERE IS DYLAN?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: April 16, 2013, 02:26:37 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/633080886718518

Elaine Hatfield

Dear Warriors hoping and praying for the safe return of Dylan I wanted to say thank you. I have not posted in a while because my head and my heart are very heavy. They say time heals all wounds. I havent found that to be true in the case of my missing son. Time has only passed and we still have no sign of Dylan. Thank you to each and every one of you who search, speak, share, pray, post and reach out to help find Dylan. Every single one of you are important to me and the search for Dylan. Please dont give up on him or us. Hope for Dylan.

Thank you and Love to you all.
Elaine
9 hours ago

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: April 18, 2013, 11:15:28 PM »

http://www.durangolaplatacrimestoppers.org/missing.aspx

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 21, 2013, 06:23:59 PM »

http://www.krdo.com/news/Crime-Stoppers-nickname-local-criminal-catcher-Batman/-/417220/19819776/-/15orke6/-/index.html

Crime Stoppers nickname local criminal catcher "Batman"

Emily Allen, General Assignment Reporter, emily.allen@krdo.com
POSTED: 01:17 PM MDT Apr 19, 2013

COLORADO SPRINGS. -
Pikes Peak Area Crime Stoppers nicknamed one man a local superhero Friday for his ability to catch Southern Colorado criminals and put them behind bars.

Crime Stopper volunteer Bonnie Johnson nicknamed Michael Olson "Batman." Olson works as a private investigator and owns Rocky Mountain Investigations.

He helps bail bondsmen capture criminals.  After he captured every wanted person for his clients, he decided to tackle Crime Stopper's featured fugitive list.

At first, Johnson was skeptical.

"He says, 'I'll get them.' I said, 'alright, great, thanks. Just be careful,'" said Johnson.

Olson caught three featured fugitives in seven days. He estimates he's caught 14 fugitives in Colorado Springs and surrounding counties during the past three weeks.

"I call him Batman," said Johnson.

Crime Stoppers tried to offer Olson reward money. Olson wouldn't keep the money.  Instead, he asked the money be donated to missing children's funds.

"I have children of my own and I just can't imagine what I would do if my children ended up missing," said Olson.

::snipping2::

COMMENTS:

Betsy Horvath • a day ago
Wondering what has come of his investigation into Dylan Redwine?
8  •Reply•Share ›

Rocky Mountain investigations  Betsy Horvath • a day ago
Unfortunatly katt, neither side of the family wanted to cooperate with me so there was really no point in me continuing my investigation.
0  2 •Reply•Share ›

Janice Alvarez Herberger  Rocky Mountain investigations • a day ago
That was Betsy, not Katt - You said that Mark Redwine contacted you asking for your help - so I don't understand why you're saying neither side of the family wanted to cooperate. Kind of odd that he would contact you and request your help and then not cooperate with you (?)
5  •Reply•Share ›

Rocky Mountain investigations  Janice Alvarez Herberger • a day ago
Mark did contact me to help in locating his son unfortunately after asking him several times to take a polygraph test and him refusing there really was no point in me continuing my investigation. Keep in mind that I work on missing children cases for free And ask nothing in return except cooperation.
0  •Reply•Share ›

Guest  Rocky Mountain investigations • 15 hours ago
it is my understanding dylan was your first and only missing childs case? please share any other cases you have worked on and what were the outcomes of those cases?
4  •Reply•Share ›

Betsy Horvath  Rocky Mountain investigations • 18 hours ago
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/oopsicrapedmypants?fref=ts ... very odd url.
3  •Reply•Share ›

I understand that you volunteered your time and services. So, you asked Mark to take a poly and he refused yours as well as Dr. Phil's. Interesting. I'm sure the cooperation with Elaine is understandable and that you would agree with her hesitation where Mark is concerned. I'm glad that you are successful in your bounty hunting, wish that you could have met with the same success with Dylan. Wondering, with the lack of cooperation that you received from the very person that accepted your services, why you didn't appear on the Dr. Phil show when you had said you would. Don't you feel, I would hope you would, that the information obtained during your investigation, although not confidential, could have been valuable. Did you give your findings to LaPlata?
5  1 •Reply•Share ›

Betsy Horvath  Rocky Mountain investigations • a day ago
Really odd since Mark accepted your services, and then he wouldn't corporate. I know i found it very odd that you discussed the case on Dylan Redwine news Facebook page, sort of found that unprofessional but that's my opinion. Even more odd that the father refused to cooperate. Didn't you refuse to go on Dr Phil after you had agreed to? Perhaps the discovery of certain habits was a bit rough to absorb?
7  1 •Reply•Share ›

So is it my understanding that once someone refuses to cooperate, then you are done?
3  1 •Reply•Share ›

Guest  Betsy Horvath • 15 hours ago
so rmi gave up on dylan because mr did not cooperate with you?..Thank God there are 26k (+) people that have not/will not give up on dylan!!!!
4  1 •Reply•Share ›

Sherry Frankovich Grondin • a day ago
So this is the PI that Mark Redwine contacted to find his missing son, Dylan? Why would someone contact a PI and then refuse to cooperate with the investigation? I heard this PI found out some very ugly stuff and refused to appear on the Dr. Phil show...or return the show's phone calls. Maybe he'd be willing to tell us what he found? A guilty client perhaps?
5  •Reply•Share ›

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: April 21, 2013, 06:51:56 PM »

I agree. His story is too fishy...jmo

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: April 21, 2013, 08:39:44 PM »

Justice will not deny you like the others have, Dylan.  Justice will not be deterred because of any roadblocks put in their way, sweet young man.  If you have any way of helping this boy, do it, don't let anything stand in your way.  Don't be held back by any obstacle.  Don't let a lie detector test stand in the way of finding the truth.  If you have the means or the way to help find this precious young man, do it!  A true hero, a true leader will not be denied.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: April 21, 2013, 08:46:13 PM »

I agree. His story is too fishy...jmo

Then we need to go fishing with anything we have at our disposal.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:47:55 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: April 22, 2013, 07:21:48 PM »

texasmom,
do you have a contact email for Dylans mom?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 22, 2013, 10:35:46 PM »

texasmom,
do you have a contact email for Dylans mom?

No, sorry I don't.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: April 23, 2013, 10:21:15 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/

Search continuing on lake for missing boy

4/23/2013 By: Carole McWilliams

Sheriff's investigators, 12 Upper Pine Fire responders, and a La Plata County Road and Bridge backhoe were at Middle Mountain Campground on the back side of Vallecito reservoir Tuesday in the ongoing search for Dylan Redwine.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender said from the site Tuesday afternoon, "It's one of the areas where (search) dogs alerted. It's right on the shore, and the water level is rising."

The Tuesday search was on the shore and just off-shore. Upper Pine Fire responders put a temporary coffer dam around the location and pumped water out, Bender said.

The backhoe was in case any tree stumps needed to be removed, he said. Investigators hoped to be finished at that site later Tuesday, he said.

Bender said he got word about this search Tuesday morning.

"I don't think anything was done yesterday (Monday). Water covered the search area. I don't know if they had a deputy here overnight keeping an eye on the site."

Dog alerts prompted this search, he said. Dogs have given alerts at various places that investigators have followed up since Dylan disappeared.

"What we're doing this afternoon is just part of our ongoing investigation," Bender said. Investigators also are going door-to-door again looking for information.

"We've never stopped looking for Dylan, even over the winter," he said. Investigators followed up on tips, sometimes going out on snowshoes.

Dylan flew into Durango-La Plata County Airport the evening of Nov. 18, 2012, for a court-ordered Thanksgiving visit with his father, Mark Redwine, who lives north of Vallecito.

Dylan was reported missing by his mother, Elaine, in late afternoon of Nov. 19 after she received a text message from Mark asking if she had heard from Dylan.

Mark Redwine reported that he last saw Dylan asleep on the couch at 7:30 that morning, and that Dylan was gone in late morning when Mark returned from doing errands in Durango.

Dylan had been a student at Bayfield Middle School. He moved last summer with his mother to Monument, north of Colorado Springs.

His disappearance brought massive searches by community volunteers. Fundraisers here and in Monument brought a reward fund for information about his disappearance to more than $50,000. Dylan's 14th birthday was in February.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: April 23, 2013, 11:08:38 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130423/NEWS01/130429858/-1/News01/Warming-temperatures-rekindle-Redwine-search-

Warming temperatures rekindle Redwine search
By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer
Article Last Updated: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:57am

Investigators are taking advantage of warmer temperatures today to search the Vallecito Reservoir shoreline for new clues in the disappearance of Dylan Redwine, the teenage boy who went missing last November.

Law enforcement officials have no new tips or discoveries in the case; rather, they are rechecking areas where search dogs picked up a scent late last year, said Dan Bender, spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.

Investigators were walking parts of the shoreline, he said. No boats or dogs are being used in today’s search, Bender said.

Redwine, who would be 14, was officially reported missing Nov. 19 by his mother, Elaine Redwine. He was staying with his father, Mark Redwine, who lives north of the reservoir.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: April 24, 2013, 04:46:30 AM »

Justice will not deny you like the others have, Dylan.  Justice will not be deterred because of any roadblocks put in their way, sweet young man.  If you have any way of helping this boy, do it, don't let anything stand in your way.  Don't be held back by any obstacle.  Don't let a lie detector test stand in the way of finding the truth.  If you have the means or the way to help find this precious young man, do it!  A true hero, a true leader will not be denied.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

so true Bearly.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: April 24, 2013, 03:18:49 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130423/NEWS01/130429858/0/s/Redwine-search-focuses-on-reservoir

Redwine search focuses on reservoir
Section of lake cordoned off, to be drained
By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 11:42pm

Investigators with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office searched part of Vallecito Reservoir on Tuesday for new clues in the disappearance of Dylan Redwine, the teenage boy who went missing last November.

JERRY McBRIDE/ Durango Herald

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office investigators and Upper Pine Fire Protection District firefighters use sandbags to cordon off an area along the northeast side of Vallecito Reservoir on Tuesday. A search dog indicated a place of interest below Middle Mountain Campground at water’s edge. After sandbags are in place, water will be pumped out to search the reservoir’s bottom.

JERRY McBRIDE/Durango Herald

Authorities work to construct a cofferdam in an area along the northeast side of Vallecito Reservoir in the continuing search for Dylan Redwine.

They had no new tips or discoveries; rather, they were checking an area where search dogs picked up a scent a few days ago, said Dan Bender spokesman for the Sheriff’s Office.

“We’re searching a specific area where we’ve had dog alerts,” Bender said. “With the snow gone and the ice gone, we’re able to search that area.”

But a slight rise in water level forced investigators to build a cofferdam around the area of interest. The dam was about 20 feet long and reached 10 feet into the water. The enclosure will be pumped today to allow investigators to better search the area.

A deputy planned to monitor the area overnight to make sure equipment was safe.

The cofferdam was constructed at the northeast edge of the reservoir with help from about a dozen members with the Upper Pine River Fire Protection District, three people with the Sheriff’s Office and two people with the La Plata County Road and Bridge Department.

“We have had alerts by dogs numerous times from November up until now,” Bender said. “We have pursued all of those as detailed as we could, and none of them have proved positive.”

Tuesday’s search was part of an ongoing effort by the Sheriff’s Office to investigate Redwine’s disappearance, Bender said. Since November, investigators have revisited the reservoir at least 15 times, he said. They have used search dogs, divers, boats equipped with sonar, helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft on multiple occasions.

“The shoreline is 12 miles around, so it’s a large area,” Bender said.

Investigators also recanvassed the Vallecito area during the last few days, he said.

“As we get new information on a possible lead, we’ve been following up on them, and we’ll continue to,” Bender said. “What we’re doing today is a part of that process.”

shane@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: April 24, 2013, 06:14:54 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/docs.marina/posts/544818782235675

Docs Marina
about an hour ago

Ok Saturday 27th Vallecito will be open !!! Finally ! we are happy to help with all your boating and fishing needs .

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: April 24, 2013, 11:32:35 PM »

http://www.krqe.com//dpp/news/search-for-dylan-redwine-shifts-to-lake

Search for Dylan Redwine shifts to lake
Sky News 13 flies over search area

Updated: Wednesday, 24 Apr 2013, 5:44 PM MDT
Published : Wednesday, 24 Apr 2013, 5:42 PM MDT

Kim Vallez
DURANGO, Colo. (KRQE) - Searchers returned to Vallecito Reservoir in southwestern Colorado Wednesday in their search for missing Durango teen Dylan Redwine.

Redwine has been missing since Nov. 19 when he vanished during a court-ordered visit with his father Mark Redwine .

Dan Bender, spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff's Office, said search teams returned to the reservoir earlier this week and that cadaver dogs picked up on a scent. While cadaver dogs have picked up scents in that area many times during this search, no evidence of Dylan has been found. 

Bender said now that the snow has melted in that area they are able to take a better look.

Sky News 13 flew over the search site Wednesday and spotted divers in small 20-by-10-foot area that was sectioned off by a cofferdam. The area was being pumped so that searchers could get a better look.

Other searchers were digging nearby in the sand,

While Dylan's father has been a big focus of the investigation, he has not been named a suspect.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: April 24, 2013, 11:34:18 PM »

There's also Video at the link above.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: April 25, 2013, 12:38:06 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwine-case-middle-mountain-campground-at-vallecito-reservoir-searched-for-missing-teen

Dylan Redwine case: Middle Mountain Campground at Vallecito Reservoir searched for missing teen
Teen disappeared Nov. 19

Posted: 04/24/2013
Last Updated: 11 hours ago

Sheriff's investigators, firefighters and a county worker searched a campground in Southern Colorado on Tuesday for a missing teenager.

Dylan Redwine, 14, vanished Nov. 19 while spending a court-ordered Thanksgiving week visit with his father in Vallecito, near Durango.

Tuesday, officials searched at the Middle Mountain Campground, on the back side of Vallecito Reservoir, according to the Pine River Times.

"It's one of the areas where (search) dogs alerted," Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender told the newspaper. "It's right on the shore, and the water level is rising."

The Durango Herald said investigators used sandbags to seal off an area along the water's edge after a search dog alerted search teams. The water will be pumped out to search the reservoir's bottom.

Within weeks of Dylan's disappearance, investigators said they determined the teen did not run away. But members of the task force searching for Dylan will not disclose what led them to that conclusion.

The reward for information leading to finding Dylan is well over $50,000. That includes rewards through Crime Stoppers, the FBI and donations from private citizens and groups.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan's whereabouts is asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson 970-382-7015 or Tom Cowing 970-382-7045. There is also a local tip line, 970-382-7511, where tips can be left on an answering machine that is regularly checked by Investigators.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: April 25, 2013, 12:45:53 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121123/NEWS01/121129810/%E2%80%98He-would-have-called%E2%80%99--

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 25, 2013, 06:07:00 PM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/04/25/redwine-search-intensifies-at-vallecito-reservoir/

Redwine Search Intensifies At Vallecito Reservoir
April 25, 2013 12:20 PM

VALLECITO, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews involved in the search for a missing Colorado boy returned to a lake near his father’s home on Wednesday after a dog hit on a scent near the shore.

Crews have focused their search on Vallecito Reservoir in the months since Redwine went missing, and they returned there with a heavy presence this week.

The scent the dog picked up was found approximately 12 feet from the eastern shore of the reservoir.

There are several roads around there, and officials said they wanted to focus on somewhere Redwine may have been able to walk.

This week’s search effort had to be done quickly because even though the ice on the lake has melted, the waters are starting to rise.

Elaine Redwine, Dylan’s mother, told CBS4 by phone that she considers the effort a success despite the fact that nothing conclusive was found.

She said it allows searchers to rule out that part of the lake as a location for future searches.

“There’s a spring thaw now so it’s a little easier to get on the lake, near the lake,” the Colorado Springs resident said. “So we just really wanted some confirmation and to rule out the lake.”

“As I’ve said from the very beginning when we were searching for Dylan in the lake, it’s never an easy thing to do. But, we have to find him and if searching the lake will rule the lake out then that’s what we have to do,” Elaine said.

Leads in the search have been scarce, but Elaine believes her ex-husband Mark, Dylan’s dad, knows something. In February the two parents blamed each other during a two-part appearance on the Dr. Phil show.

Elaine says since that interview Mark has barely been heard from.

“He won’t speak with us,” she said. “He is very cryptic when he emails me and just, you know, no participation. … No involvement whatsoever.”

Elaine says she will be back out searching soon. Every day is what she calls a “Dylan Day.”

“He’s my son. I will never give up on him,” she said.

CBS4 tried to reach Dylan’s father for comment on Wednesday but he never answered his phone.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: April 25, 2013, 06:28:50 PM »

oh! i know what ill do,call the bayfield marshal's office,they should know
its only a town of about 1500 people,chit i bet the ex wife knows let me text her too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.