March 18, 2024, 08:38:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710349 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2012, 11:39:16 PM »

http://kdvr.com/on-air/live-streaming/

More snapshots from the prayer vigil.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »

http://kdvr.com/on-air/live-streaming/

KDVR interviewed Dylan's dad tonight after the prayer vigil.  I took these from the live feed.

Mark Redwine

He didn't say much, and I had such a fight with photobucket getting these pictures uploaded that I don't even remember the little he did say.  Sorry!

I do remember that the reporter stated that he didn't want to answer most of their questions or something to that effect.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2012, 12:17:23 AM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2012/11/dylan-redwine-13-missing-mothers-letter.html?showComment=1353934768202

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2012, 12:27:27 AM »

Comments by someone claiming to be Dylan's aunt on one of Chelsea Hoffman's articles about the case.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981775480

::snipping2::

Bridget Redwine-Simmers Nov 25, 2012, 11:53pm EST
My brother would not withhold information that would help to find his son. He has been just as upset as everyone else that his son is missing. His ex-wife Elaine and his other son Cory have been in the media, but he is himself just as distraught as they are over the disappearance of Dylan.

As far as the custody dispute, a lot of couples go through bitter and angry divorces, and as I have said before, children sometimes hear things that they were not meant to hear and interpret them as something entirely different than what it was meant to be. I do know that Dylan loved both his parents and his brother and his brothers from a prior marriage.

Unfortunately, in situations like this, they are going to look at my brother as having something to do with this, but they should be looking at both parents and or anyone involved or related to their divorce proceedings. As mothers and siblings have in the past had involvement in cases like this to get back at the other parent or parents if it is a sibling. Sad, but true.

In any case, that is all I have to say at the time. As now it is going on the 8th day of Dylan’s disappearance, and I am just praying to hear some news soon. Hopefully we will hear something from my brother soon hear on our end. Until then, all I have is hope that Dylan will be found.

Chelsea Hoffman Nov 26, 2012, 9:44am EST
@Bridget Redwine-Simmers

Has your brother taken a polygraph test or done anything else?

I am only asking so as to have the facts. I can write up a piece, and mention your quote if you want to get in touch with me privately as well. (Chelsea.hoffman@chelseahoffman.com)

juli henry Nov 27, 2012, 9:53pm EST
@ Bridget Redwine-Simmers.....Are you for real? Because if you are, I would like to know exactly what you meant by "I do know that Dylan LOVED both parents......"! Why the past tense?
reply to this comment

Bridget Redwine-Simmers Nov 27, 2012, 10:08pm EST
yes i am for real, i am mark redwine's sister and with everything going on, i think i am entitled to a type o. the entire family is living this ordeal, not just my brother and his ex-wife. so give an aunt the benefit of the doubt and allow a type o. so yes i am very real, and do take offense at you looking at me like i am some crazy person over a type o!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2012, 12:32:19 AM »

http://twitter.com/EliseThatcher/status/273230033693331457
Elise Thatcher
@EliseThatcher
Freelance journalist covering Southwest Colorado and beyond. [RT does not = endorsement.]

Follow

Elise Thatcher
‏@EliseThatcher
Me: "Did Dylan's father have a history of violence?" Family friend: "No comment." Reaching out to father tomorrow for response. #findDylan
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
RETWEET
5:01 PM - 26 Nov 12

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2012, 12:37:25 AM »

http://radiocoloradocollege.org/2012/11/searchers-still-seek-clues-to-missing-colorado-springs-boy/

Searchers Still Seek Clues to Missing Colorado Springs Boy
by ANDREA CHALFIN NEWS DIR. on NOVEMBER 26, 2012 ·

Searchers are still looking for 13-year-old Colorado Springs resident Dylan Redwine. He disappeared a week ago while visiting his father in Southern Western Colorado.

Investigators have had a tough time finding any leads. One possibility is Redwine may have tried to hitchhike back to his mother’s house. Another pointed to Vallecito Reservior. There, the boy’s mother, Elaine Redwine, watched as divers and a K-9 unit searched the area.

“I’m frustrated that there’s no answers and I’m frustrated that there’s no new leads.”

Redwine says she hasn’t heard from her son since he vanished. The La Plata County Sheriff’s Department says the boy’s cell phone has been turned off for several days, and they can’t track it down. Spokesman Dan Bender:

“We’re doing all we can on a local, regional, and national level to put in front of a public eyes pictures of Dylan and letting the public know that he is still missing, we are still looking, and we need help.”

As of Monday morning the search is a joint investigation with the FBI.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2012, 12:52:21 AM »

Praying that Dylan will be found soon.

http://youtu.be/JYNf3oED1o8

I'll Hold the Light

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JYNf3oED1o8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/JYNf3oED1o8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2012, 01:16:26 AM »

Video with Dylan's dad at the link

http://kwgn.com/2012/11/27/missing-teens-father-discusses-exhaustive-search/

Missing teen Dylan Redwine’s father says he had nothing to do with disappearance
Posted on: 9:41 pm, November 27, 2012, by Steve Baron, updated on: 10:11pm, November 27, 2012

BAYFIELD, Colo. — A day after being called a suspect in the case of a missing teenager by the boy’s mother, the father of Dylan Redwine is speaking out about the search that’s lasted over a week.

Dylan Redwine, who was last seen near his father’s home on November 19, has not been identified as either an abduction victim or a runaway.

The FBI, CBI and La Plata County Sheriff’s office have conducted interviews with neighbors, the Redwine family and others but have not announced any new leads in several days.

“He needs to come home and that’s what everyone wants for him,” said Mark Redwine in an exclusive interview with FOX31 Denver’s Mark Meredith after attending a community organized prayer vigil.

Until Tuesday, Dylan’s father has avoided the media after his ex-wife named him a suspect in a national network interview.

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office has not named the teen’s father as a suspect. On Monday, investigators described Redwine’s father as cooperative in their ongoing investigation.

“My focus is on Dylan and what he needs from us,” Mark Redwine said. “That’s all I have to say.”

Tuesday authorities decided to call off their active search for Dylan Redwine.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2012, 01:33:21 AM »

It is stated in the video that Dylan texts "all the time"...I'd wondered about that. 
Makes me really wonder about no activity on his cellphone after 8pm Sunday night.
Maybe he didn't have a signal there?  Was his phone taken away that night?  Did something else happen that night?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STIVnyXhXn4

Dylan Redwine's mom agonizes over missing teen

Published on Nov 26, 2012 by 7NewsDenver
As the emotionally wrenching search for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine enters a second week, the boy's mother agonizes over what's happened to him. Marc Stewart reports.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/STIVnyXhXn4?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/STIVnyXhXn4?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2012, 02:04:59 AM »

http://youtu.be/3zKALNmDpDs

Candle Light Vigil For Dylan Redwine

Published on Nov 27, 2012 by Mountainkatt66

13 year old Dylan Redwine disappeared from his father's home in Vallecito Lake, Colorado on Novermber 19th, without at trace. Please memorize his face, his eyes and his smile. Call La Plata County Sheriff's Office, 970-385-2900 if you have any information that can bring Dylan Redwine home.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3zKALNmDpDs?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3zKALNmDpDs?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2012, 03:00:38 PM »

http://**/breakingnews/ci_22081116/father-seeks-support-sons-disappearance

Father seeks support in son's disappearance
POSTED:   11/28/2012 09:42:02 AM MST
UPDATED:   11/28/2012 10:12:46 AM MSTThe Associated Press

DURANGO, Colo.—The father of a 13-year-old boy missing for more than a week in southwestern Colorado is asking for support while volunteers and authorities try to find his son.

Mark Redwine said Tuesday he didn't want to respond to comments from his ex-wife that she fears he may have had something to do with Dylan Redwine's disappearance

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2012, 03:07:56 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121127/NEWS01/121129662/Search-changes-focus--

Search changes focus
Law enforcement going door to door
By Dale Rodebaugh , Emery Cowan and Jordyn Dahl Herald staff writers
Article Last Updated: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:53pm

About 150 people attended a vigil for missing 13-year-old Dylan Redwine on Tuesday night at Eagle Park in Bayfield.

ALLECITO – A law-enforcement task force redirected its focus Tuesday in its search for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who went missing Nov. 19 from his father’s home north of Vallecito Reservoir.

Tuesday was the ninth day of intensive searching for the boy.

The task force, which includes members from the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, Durango Police Department, FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigation, began going door to door looking for anyone who knows or knows something about Dylan, said Durango Police Department Lt. Ray Shupe, who was helping the Sheriff’s Office with media calls from across the nation.

The Sheriff’s Office had five to seven investigators interviewing people who may be linked to the case or have information about the disappearance. Canvassing all the homes in Vallecito is expected to take several days.

Vallecito store owners and residents living next to Dylan’s father Mark Redwine were a few of those interviewed Tuesday.

In response to questions about what specific direction his investigations are taking, Bender said: “We have not closed the door on anything. We do not comment about ongoing investigations until they’re brought to a conclusion.”

Shupe said volunteer searchers can aid their cause by not visiting Vallecito for the next couple of days.

The unresolved disappearance is stressful on the community, said Denise Hess, a resident and close friend of the Redwine family who has been coordinating volunteer search efforts.

Rumors persist in the community that Dylan has been found, Hess said. One rumor was that Dylan was seen at the Bayfield skate park, another said he was seen having dinner. All are unconfirmed.

Parents are keeping their kids close in response to the teen’s disappearance by walking them to school bus stops, picking them up from school and not allowing them to go outside alone, Hess said.

“People are worried and scared because we don’t know what happened to Dylan. They’re worried about their families and what’s going on,” she said. “It’s a scary thing for this community because it’s a very small community, and this is one of our children.”

Neighbors expressed suspicion Tuesday afternoon that foul play may be involved.

“It’s quite obvious now that he has been gone for over a week that he has not run away,” said Lisa Bourque, a Vallecito resident who created a Vallecito Facebook page and has been updating it constantly with news of Redwine’s disappearance.

Hess said she and those close to the family maintain Dylan did not run away from his father’s house.

“I guess the options are that someone took him against his will or foul play somewhere,” Hess said.

Bourque had similar fears.

“We’re one way in, one way out. Nobody is going to come to Vallecito looking for a little kid. There’s not even a playground here, there aren’t even that many kids here, and he wasn’t even living here. It doesn’t make any sense,” said Bourque, who has lived in the community for nine years.

When approached at his home in Vallecito, Mark Redwine answered the door clutching a pillow. He declined to be interviewed, saying he had been “bombarded” by media requests.

He said he didn’t have a lot of support at the moment and had family coming in to help him figure out how to respond to the situation. Mark Redwine said he expected his brother to arrive Tuesday night in Vallecito.

In response to questions about Elaine Redwine’s recent comments intimating that her ex-husband might be involved in Dylan’s disappearance, Mark Redwine said, “I don’t want to lash out at my ex-wife.”

Elaine Redwine was director of financial aid at Fort Lewis College when she left for Colorado Springs this summer. She works in the same field now at Colorado College.

Mark Redwine worked at United Pipeline Systems in April 2010 when a kitchen fire caused heavy damage to his house.

The person who answered the telephone Tuesday at the company in Bodo Industrial Park said, “I’m not going to give out any information at this time” when asked if Redwine still is employed there.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2012, 03:35:12 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121127/NEWS01/121129616/-1/s

150 people turn out for Redwine vigil
Article Last Updated: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:53pm

Elaine Redwine, made comments to ABC News Radio on Monday saying she’s afraid her ex-husband might have had something to do with their son’s disappearance. Mark Redwine, who said he arrived late because he didn’t know about the vigil, obliquely responded to those comments during his speech.

“Unfortunately, his mother and I don’t see eye to eye,” he said. “I wish it could be different, because at a time like this, we should be together.”

Dylan’s older brother, Cory, 21, gave his father a hug after he spoke.

After the vigil, Elaine Redwine’s sister, Lia Howard, said she was surprised Mark Redwine came.

“But I’m glad he did,” she said.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2012, 04:26:39 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1095

Investigators seek footage shot in Vallecito
11/28/2012

Three La Plata County Search and Rescue air-scent canines have returned to the Vallecito area to do ground searches. Articles with Dylan’s scent on them have been provided by Dylan’s mother (brought from Colorado Springs) and these articles allow the handlers to have his scent on reference in order for the canines to conduct their search. “Investigators are no longer looking at the possibility of Dylan being a run-away, but we still view this as a search and not a recovery effort,” said Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.

The Task Force is still requesting that the public not conduct their own door-to-door searches north of the Vallecito Dam, as it may interfere with the search that the investigators are doing. Residents who are approached by investigators that are not accompanied by a uniformed officer are encouraged to ask for proper law enforcement identification.

A few days ago, there was a part of a fishing pole found on the Vallecito dam and investigators have determined that it has no connection with Dylan. The owner of that broken fishing pole has been contacted and the fishing pole has been ruled out as a potential clue.

The Task Force is asking the general public if they have any recreational video footage that includes vehicles traveling on main routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 18 through noon on Monday November 19, to call dispatch at (970) 385-2900 to make an arrangements to get a copy of the footage to the Task Force.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2012, 04:43:49 PM »

http://**/breakingnews/ci_22083134/dylan-redwine-boy-missing-near-vallecito-did-not

Dylan Redwine, boy missing near Vallecito, did not run away
Posted:   11/28/2012 02:11:58 PM MST
November 28, 2012 9:15 PM GMTUpdated:   11/28/2012 02:13:47 PM MST

Investigators have determined that Dylan Redwine, a 13-year-old who disappeared from his father's home in the Vallecito area 10 days ago, didn't run away, according to the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

Authorities are asking for anyone who filmed vehicles traveling on main routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake between 6 p.m. Nov. 18 and 12 p.m. Nov. 19 to provide copies of the video to a task force investigating the disappearance. Arrangements to turn over a copy can be made by calling (970)385-2900.

A tip line has been set up for the search at (970)382-7511.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2012, 05:48:05 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10151249960678954

Kevin Torres · 5,611 like this
2 hours ago ·

News Release: Task Force Continues Search for Dylan Redwine
Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:57 PM MST
For additional information, please contact:
Dan Bender, La Plata County Sheriff’s Office
PIO Desk: 970-382-7026 benderdl@co.laplata.co.us Cell: 970-759-5549

Durango, CO – The Dylan Redwine Task Force is continuing their door-to-door canvasing of the Vallecito Lake area that they began on November 27. The Task Force is comprised of members from the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, the Durango Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI). The Bayfield Marshal’s Office is also working with the Task Force. La Plata County’s GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Department provided maps and satellite pictures from last summer to the Task Force to aid them with the search. Using these maps, investigators are able to be sure that they check every building in the Vallecito area. There are over 20 investigators and officers from multiple departments conducting a thorough search of the area around Vallecito Lake. (Vallecito Lake measures approximately 4 miles long by over a mile wide when full.)

Three La Plata County Search and Rescue air-scent canines have returned to the Vallecito area to do ground searches. Articles with Dylan’s scent on them have been provided by Dylan’s mother (brought from Colorado Springs) and these articles allow the handlers to have his scent on reference in order for the canines to conduct their search. “Investigators are no longer looking at the possibility of Dylan being a run-away, but we still view this as a search and not a recovery effort,” said Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.

The Task Force is still requesting that the public not conduct their own door-to-door searches north of the Vallecito Dam, as it may interfere with the search that the investigators are doing. Residents who are approached by investigators that are not accompanied by a uniformed officer are encouraged to ask for proper law enforcement identification.

A few days ago, there was a part of a fishing pole found on the Vallecito dam and investigators have determined that it has no connection with Dylan. The owner of that broken fishing pole has been contacted and the fishing pole has been ruled out as a potential clue.

The Task Force is asking the general public if they have any recreational video footage that includes vehicles traveling on main routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 18 through noon on Monday November 19, to call dispatch at (970) 385-2900 to make an arrangements to get a copy of the footage to the Task Force.

A tip line has been set up specifically for the search for Dylan Redwine at 970-382-7511. Citizens are encouraged to leave a voicemail message at this number with information to aid the Task Force in this search. If a citizen wants a return call from law enforcement, they must leave their contact information, but anonymous tips are acceptable as well. This tip line is not a manned telephone number and it is not a way to get information about the search. The Durango La Plata Crime Stoppers also has a cash reward for information leading to Dylan. Crime Stoppers can be reached at 970-247-1112. Citizens may also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).
###

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2012, 06:36:36 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/557177174308890

Cheryl Lynn Jackson
NOTE: they are asking for ANY information from 6PM Sunday evening, everybody try to remember and think back if you were driving ANYWHERE on that evening! EVERY tip will help! It seems they are looking at everything now. From the time he was HERE in area until he was reported missing.
Like ·  · 2 hours ago
Betsy Horvath likes this.

Jessica Herrera Martinez I called the number this morning to let them know that we were driving on CR 500 and 501 around the time he was reportedly seen walking and did not see anyone at all. I haven't received a call back, but I wanted to put it back out there just in case.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »

https://twitter.com/NancyGraceHLN/status/273827993338650624

Nancy Grace
‏@NancyGraceHLN

Teen goes to his dad's house and never returns. Where is missing 13-yr-old Dylan Redwine? Taking your calls: 877-626-2901 #FindDylan

Reply  Retweet  Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
8:37 AM - 28 Nov 12 · Embed this Tweet

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2012, 08:51:25 PM »

Nancy Grace is covering Dylan's case tonight!

I tuned in late but fortunately was recording so I'm watching it now.

THANK YOU NANCY GRACE!!!!   

::justice2NJ::

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2012, 12:07:19 AM »

http://www.krdo.com/news/Investigators-say-they-ve-determined-Dylan-Redwine-didn-t-run-away/-/417220/17581046/-/xik41jz/-/index.html

Investigators say they've determined Dylan Redwine didn't run away
POSTED: 01:33 PM MST Nov 28, 2012 UPDATED: 04:02 PM MST Nov 28, 2012

DURANGO, Colo. -
Investigators in the Dylan Redwine disappearance said Wednesday they have determined the 13-year-old did not run away.

"Just given the length of time (he's been gone), we're looking at other possibilities," said Durango Police Lt. Ray Shupe. "Everything from abduction to homicide."

The Dylan Redwine Task Force is continuing their door-to-door canvasing of the Vallecito Lake area near Durango.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.