March 19, 2024, 02:28:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710389 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: June 27, 2013, 04:07:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151659637043954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1

Kevin Torres
3 hours ago

Dylan Redwine's mother gave me this bracelet on Christmas Eve. I haven't taken it off since.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: June 27, 2013, 04:08:46 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10151659996248954

Kevin Torres
7 minutes ago via mobile
Significant development in Dylan Redwine case coming at 2:15pm. Stay tuned for updates.

Bump

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: June 27, 2013, 04:25:52 PM »

http://www.9news.com

9News News Conference

Dylan Redwine's remains were found.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: June 27, 2013, 04:27:36 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/342416/339/Dylan-Redwines-remains-found

Dylan Redwine's remains found
2:21 PM, Jun 27, 2013   |    comments

KUSA - The La Plata County Sheriff's Office says that human remains sent to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation for tests have been identified as missing Dylan Redwine. The family has been notified.

Investigators say they found several items during a five-day search in the Vallecito area, near where Dylan Redwine went missing. They said several items were taken from the site including human remains.

Dylan Redwine's father, Mark Redwine,  arrived at the La Plata County Sheriff's Office Thursday morning to be briefed about the discoveries.

Redwine's mother, Elaine Redwine, had been briefed earlier this week.

The search started Saturday and wrapped up late Wednesday evening. Investigators, along with volunteers, spent the last week searching a 12 mile stretch of Middle Mountain near Vallecito. The La Plata County Sheriff's Office says the search was not based on any recent tips nor new information.

Redwine was last seen at his father's home in Vallecito last November.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: June 27, 2013, 04:39:46 PM »

My sincere condolences to all of Dylan's loved ones, they are in my heart and in my prayers. 

As hard as this is, they don't have to wonder or search anymore; and they can give him a proper burial.

Rest in peace precious Dylan, I'll never forget you.   an angelic monkey

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 27, 2013, 04:41:00 PM »

9News News Conference

Sad

RIP little angel

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #926 on: June 27, 2013, 04:49:58 PM »

9News News Conference

Rest In Peace Dylan an angelic monkey   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #927 on: June 27, 2013, 04:53:17 PM »

I hope they can find something to connect his sorry ass father to Dylans death.  I hope there is justice for Dylan.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: June 27, 2013, 04:53:54 PM »

KUSA - The La Plata County Sheriff's Office says that human remains sent to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation for tests have been identified as missing Dylan Redwine. The family has been notified.

Investigators say they found several items during a five-day search in the Vallecito area, near where Dylan Redwine went missing. They said several items were taken from the site including human remains.

Dylan Redwine's father, Mark Redwine,  arrived at the La Plata County Sheriff's Office Thursday morning to be briefed about the discoveries.

The search started Saturday and wrapped up late Wednesday evening. Investigators, along with volunteers, spent the last week searching a 12 mile stretch of Middle Mountain near Vallecito. The La Plata County Sheriff's Office says the search was not based on any recent tips nor new information.

OMG, I didn't expect this, I mean we all imagined he was gone but I didn't think what they had found was him.

RIP Dylan 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: June 27, 2013, 04:55:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=669554173071189&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
13 minutes ago

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that the remains of our sweet precious boy Dylan were found during the most recent search on Middle Mountain in Vallecito Lake. Please pray now for Dylan's Mutti, Cory, Mike and the rest of his family. We love and appreciate all of you for your continued support.

Love and light,
Katt

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: June 27, 2013, 04:57:40 PM »

I hope they can find something to connect his sorry ass father to Dylans death.  I hope there is justice for Dylan.

I hope this was the last piece of the puzzle that they needed.

We'll see.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #931 on: June 27, 2013, 05:13:25 PM »

I hope this was the last piece of the puzzle that they needed.

We'll see.

I hope you are right.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 27, 2013, 05:16:05 PM »

9News News Conference

My condolences to his family and friends.   

A big thank you for those that kept the word out, those that helped search, those that never gave up. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 27, 2013, 05:33:47 PM »

OMG, I didn't expect this, I mean we all imagined he was gone but I didn't think what they had found was him.

RIP Dylan 

I was expecting it, but that didn't make it any easier to hear.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: June 27, 2013, 05:36:42 PM »

I'm so sorry texasmom.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: June 27, 2013, 05:50:14 PM »

I'm so sorry texasmom.    

Thanks MuffyBee.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 27, 2013, 06:16:13 PM »

http://gazette.com/breaking-remains-discovered-near-vallecito-lake-identified-as-dylan-redwine/article/1502865

BREAKING: Remains discovered near Vallecito Lake identified as Dylan Redwine

By Daniel Chacon Modified: June 27, 2013 at 3:20 pm • Published: June 27, 2013 | 3:20 pm

The remains of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine were found near Middle Mountain, north and within sight of Vallecito Lake. Photo courtesy of the La Plata County Sheriff's Office

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that human remains found along a 12-mile stretch of Middle Mountain Road have been identified as those of missing 13-year-old Dylan Redwine of Monument.

Elaine Redwine's close friend, Denise Hess, said Elaine Redwine was notified Thursday.

Elaine Redwine was looking for closure, "but it doesn't it make it easy for any of us because you still hold on to that shred of hope that he's going to come home," said Hess, choking back sobs.

The remains were found about nine to 10 miles driving distance from Dylan's father's home, she said.

"But if you were going to go as the crow flies, you can look off that particular portion of the mountain down towards the valley where his father lives," she said.

A variety of items, including bones, were found during a five-day search of Middle Mountain Road in Vallecito.

Hess, who organized previous searches, said she always suspected Dylan's remains would be found in Vallecito if he was no longer alive.

"We know Dylan. We know he didn't run away. There was just never anything to lead us anywhere past Vallecito," she said.

"There was never anything to lead us in any other direction. While we hoped that he ran away or that he was still out there somewhere in the world, the facts never took us further than Vallecito. The facts as I know them to be."

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #937 on: June 27, 2013, 06:33:35 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,

This just breaks my heart for Mike, Cory and Elaine. I think we all knew what the outcome would be, but always pray we are wrong.
I hope and pray to hear that Mark Redwine is behind bars tonight. I have no doubt of his guilt. I can't imagine in my mind how a parent could murder their child and throw them out in the wild for animals and the elements. And be able to look up on that mountain and know my child was out in the elements, It takes horrific evil and hate to do that. It tears me up when it rains here and I know it is raining on Cody's grave. I just can't fathom the evil that leads people to do this to a loved one and go on with their lives.
RIP sweet baby boy. Your Oma finally got to see you again.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: June 27, 2013, 07:04:25 PM »

Wow, he was so "blindsided" by the news that he's already talking to reporters.  And of course the first thing he wants to do is reach out to Elaine.  Imagine that...

http://**/breakingnews/ci_23553442/significant-items-found-dylan-redwine-investigation-sheriff-says

LOCAL NEWS
Dylan Redwine remains found near Vallecito, sheriff says
POSTED:   06/27/2013 02:13:28 PM MDT
UPDATED:   06/27/2013 04:13:13 PM MDTBy Nancy Lofholm
The Denver Post

Dylan Redwine's father said he was "blindsided" Thursday by the news that his son's remains were found about 10 miles from his home north of Vallecito Lake.

"I cannot wrap my head around it. You can never be prepared for something like this," Mark Redwine said after the LaPlata County Sheriff's Office announced that remains found during a search this week were positively identified as Dylan Redwine's.

Redwine, 13, disappeared while spending a court-ordered Thanksgiving week visit with his father last year.

Mark Redwine, who fought a long, contentious divorce and custody battle with Dylan's mother, Elaine Redwine, said his focus now is on trying to contact her to make arrangements for the burial of their child.

"I am reaching out to his mom so he can have a proper burial. Making sure he gets a proper burial and the respect he deserves is what I have to focus on," he said.

Sheriff's Department spokesman Dan Bender announced Thursday that the Colorado Bureau of Investigation positively identified bones as Dylan's on Thursday and notified Dylan's family. The bones and other items Bender would not reveal were found during a five-day search in the Vallecito area along 12 miles of USFS Middle Mountain Road.

Bender said Dylan's disappearance is being treated as a criminal matter, and he said the boy's parents are cooperating in the investigation.

Middle Mountain Road parallels the road that Mark Redwine lives on, and both roads take off from the north end of Vallecito Lake. The road Redwine lives on has houses, businesses and RV parks on it. Middle Mountain Road runs through rugged backcountry without any development.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: June 27, 2013, 07:31:34 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,

This just breaks my heart for Mike, Cory and Elaine. I think we all knew what the outcome would be, but always pray we are wrong.
I hope and pray to hear that Mark Redwine is behind bars tonight. I have no doubt of his guilt. I can't imagine in my mind how a parent could murder their child and throw them out in the wild for animals and the elements. And be able to look up on that mountain and know my child was out in the elements, It takes horrific evil and hate to do that. It tears me up when it rains here and I know it is raining on Cody's grave. I just can't fathom the evil that leads people to do this to a loved one and go on with their lives.
RIP sweet baby boy. Your Oma finally got to see you again.

ITA, Darla.  Evil and vindictive. He only cares about himself.  I just pray he doesn't get away with this, I don't know if my heart can take it.  It comforts me and I know it must be a comfort to Elaine as well to know that Dylan is with his Oma.

I would feel the same way you do about your Cody's grave.   Crying or Very sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.