March 28, 2024, 03:44:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711036 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012, 06:23:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10151245754573954?comment_id=24707778&offset=0&total_comments=19

Kevin Torres They found nothing today. I'll have a report at 5pm on 20 and a more complex report at 9/10.
11 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 9

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2012, 08:55:59 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/photo-gallery.aspx?storyid=301319

PHOTOS: Search for Dylan Redwine

KUSA - Search efforts for a missing boy continued Sunday as a dive boat and team from New Mexico arrived to help look for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2012, 09:50:33 PM »

http://**/breakingnews/ci_22063185/sunday-search-launched-missing-boy-laplata-county

Search for missing 13-year-old continues in La Plata County
POSTED:   11/25/2012 09:26:25 AM MST
UPDATED:   11/25/2012 03:45:01 PM MSTBy Tom McGhee
The Denver Post

La Plata County Search & Rescue K-9 "CAY" (a 4-year-old German Shepher Belgium Malinois mix) and handler Roy Vreeland search the south end of Vallecito Lake for Dylan Redwine on Sunday. (Courtesy of La Plata County Sheriff's Office)

The search for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine entered its seventh day Sunday with divers searching Vallecito Lake after K9 dogs alerted handlers they had picked up a scent coming from the water.

It isn't clear if the smell they detected on Saturday and again on Sunday morning at the south end of the lake has anything to do with the youngster, said La Plata Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender.

"We had two of the dogs alerted on the surface of the lake. It could be a submerged deer or elk or something else," Bender said.

Divers from the New Mexico State Police are assisting in the search after two La Plata County Search and Rescue K-9s — Cay and Sayla — signaled they found something.

::snipping2::

Mark Redwine, who lives about 22 miles north of Durango, told investigators that he left the home early Monday morning to run some errands. When he returned four hours later, he said Dylan was gone.

Redwine said Sunday that he hasn't been able to find the boy's fishing rod.

"I question why it has taken this long to start scouring the lake, because from day one they have known it is likely he had a fishing pole with him," Redwine, 52, said.

Information he received from the boy's friends suggests that he was hitchhiking when he disappeared, Redwine said. "It sounds to me like he's not even in the area."

He said is concerned that a stranger could have picked the teen up and abducted him.

Mark Redwine said that his son is the type of kid who would go into the wild to fish or hike. "I would describe him as being an athletic type of kid who loves being outdoors," he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2012, 09:58:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151245442918954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1&relevant_count=1

Kevin Torres
2 minutes ago
Just spoke with the owner of the search and rescue dogs he told me that all three of his dogs picked up a strong scent where these three cones are floating in the water. they noticed it over the last two days. he says the chances of it being a human body are high. he says it is highly unlikely that it is anything else like an animal or critter. when I asked him whether it could be absolutely nothing he said that is unlikely. At this point we are still waiting for the New Mexico dive team to get into the water.

Bumped for a reminder of what the owner of the SAR dogs told Kevin Torres earlier today...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2012, 10:29:27 PM »

I hope Dylan and his friends had planned a fishing trip for that day that we haven't heard about yet.

IF they had planned to go fishing...and dad knew right away that Dylan's fishing pole was missing; why hasn't it been mentioned before?  If Dylan was planning on going fishing with his friends the day he went missing, why wasn't the missing fishing pole part of the posters etc.?  Seems to me that would be a clue that might have been missed otherwise, say if one of the searchers found a fishing pole along the highway?

It just doesn't make sense to me for Dylan to have walked the five miles to the lake alone to go fishing by himself when his friends were expecting him.

JMO

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1546710#msg1546710

Redwine said Sunday that he hasn't been able to find the boy's fishing rod.

"I question why it has taken this long to start scouring the lake, because from day one they have known it is likely he had a fishing pole with him," Redwine, 52, said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2012, 10:34:42 PM »

I hope my thoughts about this one are wrong, I really do!

And I hope the SAR dogs were wrong yesterday and today too.

Please let Dylan be safe somewhere, and back at home soon!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2012, 10:43:31 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121123/NEWS01/121129810/%E2%80%98He-would-have-called%E2%80%99--

JERRY McBRIDE/Durango Herald
Dylan Redwine, 13, was photographed in his baseball uniform this last summer. He has been missing since Monday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2012, 11:22:39 PM »

http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx

(live feed)

Kevin Torres reported that investigators were brought to the dam at Vallecito Lake today because one of Dylan's fishing rods was found there.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2012, 11:41:22 PM »

http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx

(live feed)

Kevin Torres reported that investigators were brought to the dam at Vallecito Lake today because one of Dylan's fishing rods was found there.

Three trained dogs hit on four locations near the dam where human scent was picked up.

Dylan's brother, Cory Redwine:

"Hope's are high, but the situation isn't very promising, so..."

Cory watched the activity by the dive team from New Mexico today.

"Me and him, he was my hero just as much as I was his, it's just been...I can't even explain it you know...it just tears you up inside not knowing where...what he's doing."

"It's been killing me, it's been hard for our whole entire family."

Dylan's family was asked (by investigators) to bring more of his clothes tomorrow for use with the dogs to pick up his scent.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2012, 11:46:50 PM »

Video of the 5pm report by Kevin Torres

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1989162852001

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2012, 12:49:47 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/555995967760344

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
about an hour ago
For those of you asking:
Good Morning America on ABC will be featuring Dylan's family tomorrow morning. Please tune in.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/170071999804247

Find Missing Dylan Redwine shared a link.
about an hour ago
Please pray with us tonight~as the news is not looking to be in our favor.

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1989162852001

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2012, 11:45:22 AM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/301486/339/Teams-search-lake-area-for-missing-13-year-old?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Cbc%7Clarge

Teams search lake area for missing 13-year-old boy Dylan Redwine
8:56 AM, Nov 26, 2012

The New Mexico dive team plans to use a high-powered sonar gun to try and locate any large objects in the designated dive area. This will allow them to focus their energy and time in those locations.

Divers can only stay under for 25 minutes before they have to come up and stay out of the water for several hours due to the altitude and the temperatures in the area.
Bender says scuba divers will search the lake while teams will also comb the shoreline area.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2012, 12:28:59 PM »

If Dad rarely exercised his visitation rights, why did it take a court order for visitation this time?  Why was Dad insisting this time?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2012, 12:40:16 PM »

Family of missing Colorado boy speaks out  (VIDEO)
Posted at: 11/26/2012 8:20 AM

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2845832.shtml?cat=504
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2012, 06:44:49 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-boys-mother-suspects-husband-sons-disappearance/story?id=17813458

Missing Boy's Mother Suspects Ex-Husband in Son's Disappearance
IGNACIO, Colo. Nov. 26, 2012

The mother of 13-year-old boy Dylan Redwine, who disappeared a week ago during a court ordered visit to his father, fears that the dad may have done something to "remove Dylan from the situation."

Dylan Redwine was last seen at the home of his father, Mark Redwine, when he vanished seven days ago.

"I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things," Elaine Redwine told ABC News. "If Dylan maybe did or said something that wasn't what Mark wanted to hear, I'm just afraid of how Mark would have reacted."

Elaine and Mark were divorced and live about five hours away from each other, ABC News affiliate KMGH reports. Dylan was staying at his father's home because of a court order granting his father visitation rights for Thanksgiving.

Elaine Redwine told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," Elaine Redwine said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"
Elaine Redwine told ABC News she was having a difficult time getting in touch with her ex-husband about their son.

"He hasn't had any contact with us. [My older son] tried to get a hold of him by texting him, and he wouldn't respond," she said. "I just find it odd that at a time like this, he would be so evasive."

Mark Redwine declined to speak to ABC News.

Police say they are considering a number of possibilities, including abduction and the possibility that Dylan ran away.

"Foul play is definitely something we are looking at, but we're hoping it's a runaway case and that Dylan will show up and will be fine," La Plata Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender said. "Because we don't have any clues that point in any particular direction, we have to consider every possibility."

Dylan's mother and older brother both insist Dylan wouldn't run away without contacting them, or if he did run away from his dad's home, he would have gone to them.

"When he was afraid in any situation, he knew he could call me and I would drop everything and go out there, first thing," Dylan's brother, Cory Redwine, 21, told ABC News. "He knew that me, my mom, my step-dad, any of us, if he called us and said, 'I need your help,' he knew we'd be there."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2012, 06:57:50 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1092

Community prayer vigil set for 6 p.m. Tuesday
11/26/2012

Friends of Elaine Redwine and her sons are organizing a community prayer and caring vigil at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Eagle Park in Bayfield, on U.S. Highway 160B. Everyone is welcome. Also, the family isn't asking for assistance, but friends have set up an account at Wells Fargo Bank under Find Dylan Redwine. Donations can be made at any branch, including Ignacio, Durango and Pagosa Springs.

Nothing was found Monday afternoon in the reservoir via sonar. We'll keep you updated of any future developments.

Monday 1 p.m. update:
Boats with sonar have been sweeping Vallecito Reservoir this morning. They concentrated heavily in the area where the search dogs caught a scent yesterday, but haven't found anything. They are continuing the search this afternoon.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2012, 12:25:38 AM »

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1990769785001

Teams search lake area for missing 13-year-old

Teams search lake area for missing 13-year-old. 9NEWS at 9 p.m., 11/26/12.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2012, 12:32:40 AM »

http://www.9news.com/video/1990793556001/1/Teams-search-lake-area-for-missing-13-year-old

Teams search lake area for missing 13-year-old

Teams search lake area for missing 13-year-old. 9NEWS at 6 p.m., 11/26/12.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2012, 12:57:50 AM »

Mother 'afraid' of father who was looking after 13-year-old son who went missing over Thanksgiving
•Dylan Redwine has been missing from father's home for one week

•Mother, Elaine Redwine, says boy didn't want to be with his father over Thanksgiving break and she fears the man could have taken drastic measures

•Friends say he tried to hitchhike to visit them, may have been abducted

PUBLISHED: 05:21 GMT, 27 November 2012 | UPDATED: 05:26 GMT, 27 November 2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239003/Mother-13-year-old-missing-Colorado-boy-suspects-ex-husband-involved-sons-disappearance.html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2012, 01:54:00 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/western-slope/mother-of-missing-13-year-old-dylan-redwine-points-finger-at-her-ex-husband

Mother of missing 13-year-old Dylan Redwine points finger at her ex-husband
Teen was on court-ordered Thanksgiving with dad

Posted: 11/27/2012
Last Updated: 2 hours ago

DURANGO, Colo. - As the emotionally wrenching search for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine in southwest Colorado entered a second week Monday, the boy's mother began pointing fingers at her ex-husband.

Dylan disappeared during a court-ordered Thanksgiving holiday visitation with his father at the man's Vallecito home, northeast of Durango, authorities said.

Dylan's parents, Mark and Elaine Redwine, divorced in 2007. Last summer, Dylan, his mother and older brother moved to Colorado Springs -- about 300 miles away.

On Monday, Elaine Redwine told ABC News she fears that her ex-husband may have done something to "remove Dylan from the situation."

"I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things," the mother told ABC News. "If Dylan maybe did or said something that wasn't what Mark wanted to hear, I'm just afraid of how Mark would have reacted."

The mother also told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," the mother said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

In a phone interview with 7NEWS, Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be."

The father added that he "needs to not lash out" at his ex-wife.

Dylan had been with his dad in Vallecito for just one day before he went missing on Monday, Nov. 19. Mark Redwine told La Plata County sheriff's officials that his son was in his home when he left to run some errands in town at 7:30 a.m. When he returned four hours later, the boy was gone.

The father reported his son missing that afternoon.

Elaine Redwine told ABC News she was having a difficult time getting in touch with her ex-husband about their son.

"He hasn't had any contact with us. (My older son) tried to get a hold of him by texting him, and he wouldn't respond," she said. "I just find it odd that at a time like this, he would be so evasive."

Dylan’s mother and brother returned to the Durango area once he went missing. They insist Dylan wouldn't run away without contacting them. And if he did leave his father's home, he would have come to them.

"When he was afraid in any situation, he knew he could call me and I would drop everything and go out there, first thing," Dylan's brother, Cory Redwine, 21, told ABC News. "He knew that me, my mom, my step-dad, any of us, if he called us and said, 'I need your help,' he knew we'd be there."

La Plata Sheriff’s Office investigators met Sunday morning with FBI agents to share information and resources as they continue to develop leads on where Dylan might be.

Dylan's mother said she fears foul play.

"I think somebody knows where he is," she said. "I don't know if somebody is hiding him or if somebody's already done something horrible to him."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.