March 28, 2024, 10:06:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711069 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #260 on: December 20, 2012, 05:10:56 AM »

Its time we make judges accountable for their decisions.  Too many times, judges make decisions about the lives of children that put those kids in danger.  Time for the free passes to stop.  If someone made the same type of decisions regarding our money we'd have them under a jail. 

Dylan, I hope you come home for Christmas.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #261 on: December 21, 2012, 02:59:14 PM »

From the Find Missing Dylan Redwine FB page, the reward has been raised to $16,000

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=568344876525453&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1&relevant_count=1

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: December 21, 2012, 03:09:22 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=568286469864627&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1&relevant_count=1

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: December 21, 2012, 11:30:50 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/306326/188/Reward-raised-in-search-for-missing-boy

Reward for missing boy, 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, raised
5:56 PM, Dec 21, 2012   |   2  comments

Written by
Melissa Blasius

KUSA - Investigators are hoping a larger reward will lead to a break in the case of a missing Colorado boy.

Crimestoppers is now offering a $16,000 cash reward for information leading to the Dylan's Redwine's whereabouts or the person responsible for his disappearance.

The 13-year-old was last seen at his father's home in the Vallecito Lake area of La Plata County on Nov. 19.

For more than a month now, investigators have searched that area. A task force remains active and this week they brought a bloodhound from New Mexico to do spot searches. Those searches have turned up nothing.

Authorities also tracked down the rest of the sex offenders they wanted to talk to who were registered in the area.

All had alibis at the time Dylan disappeared.

If you have any information about Dylan Redwine, call 970-247-1112.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: December 22, 2012, 12:02:18 AM »

its just amazing to me,how many times in the last few yrs, ive heard
the last time i saw him/her they were sleeping,now he/she is gone

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: December 22, 2012, 12:19:08 AM »

http://www.gazette.com/articles/paper-148728-folder-thick.html

Deputy: Tip leading to missing boy might be in stack of paperwork
Authorities searching around-the-clock

December 19, 2012 8:20 PM

GARRISON WELLS

The Gazette

The folder with tips on the whereabouts of Dylan Redwine is two inches thick.

Each one is on a single sheet of paper. They have come from just about everywhere – California, the Northeast, even the East Coast.

This isn’t a local search anymore. It’s national.

“There’s dozens upon dozens upon dozens, and I am being conservative, of tips that have come in,” said Dan Bender, spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff’s office.

That stuffed folder and the ringing telephone tip lines are the focus of the investigation into the disappearance of the 13-year-old Monument boy. He was last seen at his father’s home near Vallecito on Nov. 19, where he was visiting Mark Redwine for Thanksgiving.

Broad searches, hampered by harsh weather in the mountainous area, are no longer on the agenda.

“We had 10 inches of snow from the last weekend storm,” Bender said. “There’s another three or four feet in the mountains just since last Thursday. It doesn’t mean we have scaled down, there are different levels of searches.”

In advance of the storms, searchers hit the final spots on their list before the winter weather hit.

“We’ve hit some areas several times,” Bender said.

Although the focus has changed, investigators are still laboring around the clock.

::snipping2::

While Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, has returned home to Monument, she has a direct line to investigators. So does Mark. Mark and Elaine Redwine are divorced.

The tips, Bender said, “don’t always lead to something, but we have to look at all of them, because one of those tips in a large stack of papers might lead us to Dylan.”

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/paper-148728-folder-thick.html#ixzz2FkqApaU0

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #266 on: December 22, 2012, 01:54:07 AM »

I was really hoping for a break in this case before Christmas.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: December 22, 2012, 10:05:09 AM »

I was really hoping for a break in this case before Christmas.

Me too...   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: December 22, 2012, 02:39:22 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/306326/188/Reward-raised-in-search-for-missing-boy

Reward for missing boy, 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, raised
5:56 PM, Dec 21, 2012   |   2  comments

Written by
Melissa Blasius

KUSA - Investigators are hoping a larger reward will lead to a break in the case of a missing Colorado boy.

Crimestoppers is now offering a $16,000 cash reward for information leading to the Dylan's Redwine's whereabouts or the person responsible for his disappearance.

The 13-year-old was last seen at his father's home in the Vallecito Lake area of La Plata County on Nov. 19.

For more than a month now, investigators have searched that area. A task force remains active and this week they brought a bloodhound from New Mexico to do spot searches. Those searches have turned up nothing.

Authorities also tracked down the rest of the sex offenders they wanted to talk to who were registered in the area.

All had alibis at the time Dylan disappeared.

If you have any information about Dylan Redwine, call 970-247-1112.

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/Dylan-Redwine-still-missing-a-month-after-disappearance/-/9153728/17874294/-/sgkdvez/-/index.html?absolute=true

Dylan Redwine still missing a month after disappearance
UPDATED 10:44 PM MST Dec 21, 2012

Video

The blood hound was used at the Vallecito Reservoir.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: December 22, 2012, 02:45:17 PM »

Did they take the blood hound to Mark Redwine's house?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: December 22, 2012, 02:48:30 PM »

You may have noticed I've been a bit confused on whether bloodhound is one word or two, I now think it's one.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #271 on: December 22, 2012, 07:12:03 PM »

I'd love to know if the dog was at the dad's home as well.  Afterall, that is the last place Dylan was seen alive.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: December 23, 2012, 06:51:01 AM »

I'd love to know if the dog was at the dad's home as well.  Afterall, that is the last place Dylan was seen alive.

I fear for this sunny little boy and hoped he would be home for Christmas.  Had bad vibes since the beginning. 
Wish all children in messy divorces were granted a guardian ad litem so the child's voice could be heard and acted upon.
 an angelic monkey ::justice2NJ::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 24, 2012, 01:31:17 AM »

I fear for this sunny little boy and hoped he would be home for Christmas.  Had bad vibes since the beginning. 
Wish all children in messy divorces were granted a guardian ad litem so the child's voice could be heard and acted upon.
 an angelic monkey ::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: December 24, 2012, 02:13:51 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/570110343015573

Elaine Hatfield
Thank you all for your prayers, love, support and posts of Dylan. Christmas won't be the same without my little baby boy trying to find all his presents before Christmas, shaking all the presents and using his own money to buy everyone gifts. I am however grateful for so many people praying for his safe return and praying for strength for our family. It means so much. Love, Elaine Dylan's mom.
Like ·  · 4 hours ago (Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 7:50pm)

https://www.facebook.com/elaine.hatfield.18

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #275 on: December 24, 2012, 02:54:24 AM »

Little boys should be with their mom's on Christmas Eve.

Please, Lord, send Dylan home.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: December 24, 2012, 03:13:12 AM »

Sat here for so long tonight, looking at the pictures of Dylan and his mom...and I was thinking and praying the same.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: December 24, 2012, 09:37:46 AM »

an angelic monkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: December 26, 2012, 02:06:22 AM »

Christmas without Dylan

Christmas without Dylan. As reported by Kevin Torres for 9NEWS at 9p.m. 12/25/12

http://www.9news.com/video/2056347589001/1/Christmas-without-Dylan

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: December 26, 2012, 02:56:48 AM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/306868/222/Christmas-without-Dylan

Christmas without Dylan: Family spends first Christmas without missing teen
10:23 PM, Dec 25, 2012

MONUMENT - More than a month has passed since anyone has seen or heard from Dylan Redwine. The 13-year-old boy from Monument disappeared from his father's home in Southwest Colorado right before Thanksgiving.

To this date investigators have no new leads. They ruled out the possibility of Dylan running away and focused their efforts on a possible kidnapping or foul play. Despite the lack of new news, Dylan's mother Elaine isn't giving up hope.

"A mother can never prepare herself for the worst case scenario. But, it's not that I haven't thought about it. It's not that I'm immune to it. But I choose to hope for Dylan," said Elaine Redwine.

Elaine spent most of the last month in Vallecito, where Dylan was last seen. Vallecito is about 20 miles east of Durango.

The La Plata County Sheriff's Department, Colorado Bureau of Investigations and members of the FBI are working on the case.

Elaine Redwine had this message for her son on Christmas:

"Dylan I love you. I know you're a strong kid. You've always been a strong, strong boy. You need to remain strong. And you need to know we are looking for you and we will never give up on you no matter how long it takes," she said.

::snipping2::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.