March 28, 2024, 06:56:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711121 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2013, 08:33:45 PM »

http://www.terryrbacon.com/index.cfm/reflections/dylan-redwine-has-vanished/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: January 03, 2013, 10:21:29 PM »

http://www.gazette.com/articles/reward-149249-help-increased.html

Reward for Dylan Redwine increased
$4,000 addition brings total to $20,000

January 03, 2013 10:18 AM

GARRISON WELLS
garrison.wells@gazette.com

The reward for help locating the 13-year-old Monument boy who disappeared while at his father’s home near Durango has been increased.

Friends have added $4,000 to the fund, raising the total to $20,000, according to The Durango Herald. The increase has also been posted on the Dylan Redwine search page on Facebook.

Dylan Redwine disappeared Nov. 19 while visiting his father’s house in Vallecito over Thanksgiving vacation.

Numerous searches have failed to locate him and investigators are working around the clock on clues to his whereabouts.

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/reward-149249-help-increased.html#ixzz2GyIjjZ1i

I hadn't seen this picture before...wonder where this is and what it has to do with Dylan's case?

(Bottom right enlarged)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 04, 2013, 04:22:37 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: January 05, 2013, 02:52:54 PM »

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18570/0/

Case Information

Status
Missing

First name
Dylan

Middle name
Nicholas

Last name
Redwine

Nickname/Alias

NCMEC number

Date last seen
November 19, 2012 07:30

Date entered
12/31/2012

Age last seen
13 to 13 years old

Age now
13 years old

Race
White

Ethnicity

Sex
Male

Height (inches)

Weight (pounds)

Circumstances

City
Bayfield

State
Colorado

Zip code

County
La Plata

Circumstances
Per law enforcement - Dylan was last seen on November 19, 2012 at around 7:30 am.

Physical   

Hair color
Blond/Strawberry

Head hair
Short

Body hair

Facial hair

Left eye color
Blue

Right eye color
Blue

Clothing and accessories are described below

Clothing
Black Nike shirt and black basketball nylon shorts

Footwear
Black Jordan tennis shoes

Jewelry

Eyewear

Accessories
White Duke Blue Devils baseball hat

Images

Category
Actual photo

Caption
September 2012

Police information

Title
Lead Investigator

First name
Dan

Last name
Patterson

Phone
970-385-2900

Email

Website
http://durangogov.org/

Case number
S12-19697

Date reported
November 19, 2012

Jurisdiction

State
Agency
La Plata County Sheriff's

Address 1
742 Turner Dr

Address 2

City
Durango

State
Colorado

Zip code

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/18570

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2013, 02:53:55 PM »

No mention of Dylan's backpack, thought that was odd.  jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 06, 2013, 12:59:00 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwine-tips-dwindle-cbi-processes-evidence-in-case

Dylan Redwine tips dwindle; CBI processes evidence in case

Posted: 01/05/2013
Last Updated: 9 hours ago

DURANGO, Colo. - The Dylan Redwine Task Force is continuing its investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine.

Dylan was reported missing by his father, Mark Redwine on Nov.  19, less than a day after arriving in La Plata County for a court ordered visitation over the Thanksgiving holiday.

The number of tips from the public coming into La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, have dropped from several dozen per day to an average of 2 to 3 per day.  However, all LPCSO Investigators are still assigned to the case as well as working other criminal cases.  Investigators continue to make follow up contacts by phone and in person.

As tips and other information become available, some are assigned to other Task Force members which include investigators from Durango Police Department, Bayfield Marshal’s Office, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

::snipping2::

Some evidence sent to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation has been processed and returned to La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.  Information regarding that evidence will not be released since the investigation remains active.

Family members continue to cooperate with investigators.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts is asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson  at 970-382-701  or Tom Cowing  at 970-382-7045.   There is a local tip line at 970-382-7511, where tips can be left on an answering machine that is regularly checked by Investigators.  Tipsters  can also call Durango-La Plata Crime Stoppers at 970-247-1112 or the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 06, 2013, 02:37:40 AM »

Some of this is just heartbreaking!   Crying or Very sad

http://youtu.be/w2x3YBUhjOM

Searching for Dylan
ChickswithCameras·13 videos

Published on Jan 5, 2013
I took this video December 8th 2012 during the search at Lake Vallecito. I used bits and pieces to give you an idea of what the day was like.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w2x3YBUhjOM?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/w2x3YBUhjOM?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: January 06, 2013, 03:13:06 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/577433362283271

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Good Evening,

Kind of a brief update:

No new news on Dylan, but there will be another benefit dinner, this time in Monument, near Colorado Springs so everyone over there has a chance to help out. Please check the events for more information.

Though it broke our hearts to have to do so we have been in the process of establishing a non-profit in Dylan's name since early December. We never, ever thought that it would have to come this far. Thus, another account has been set up at Wells Fargo under the name Hope for Dylan Redwine, which is also going to be the name of the organization. If you are making donations to Find Dylan Redwine, all funds that have not been used for the reward or search efforts have been transferred to the new account - please start asking for the Hope For Dylan Redwine Account when donating.

The family is so very appreciative of the continued support that all of you are showing. We would not be this far without all of your efforts! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of our souls.

Love and light,
Katt
5 hours ago ·

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: January 06, 2013, 01:29:07 PM »

It's absolutely heartbreaking Dylan is missing in the first place.  And it's been so long now, without answers.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: January 06, 2013, 02:45:57 PM »

It's absolutely heartbreaking Dylan is missing in the first place.  And it's been so long now, without answers.    

ITA, it's just so sad.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 06, 2013, 03:07:12 PM »

I don't remember seeing this interview, thought others might have missed it too.

Search for missing Colorado teen grows
koattv

Published on Nov 29, 2012
The disappearance of a Colorado teen remains a mystery. The search of Dylan Redwine began more than a week ago.

http://youtu.be/B58BkUQ_AOA

"When we deal with kids it brings the emotions to a totally different level."

"To leave Colorado not knowing or bringing them any closer to answers was very difficult for us."

LT Jennie Pierce
State Police Diver

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 07, 2013, 06:02:30 PM »

http://www.gazette.com/articles/reward-149249-help-increased.html

Reward for Dylan Redwine increased
$4,000 addition brings total to $20,000

January 03, 2013 10:18 AM

GARRISON WELLS
garrison.wells@gazette.com

The reward for help locating the 13-year-old Monument boy who disappeared while at his father’s home near Durango has been increased.

Friends have added $4,000 to the fund, raising the total to $20,000, according to The Durango Herald. The increase has also been posted on the Dylan Redwine search page on Facebook.

Dylan Redwine disappeared Nov. 19 while visiting his father’s house in Vallecito over Thanksgiving vacation.

Numerous searches have failed to locate him and investigators are working around the clock on clues to his whereabouts.

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/reward-149249-help-increased.html#ixzz2GyIjjZ1i

I hadn't seen this picture before...wonder where this is and what it has to do with Dylan's case?

(Bottom right enlarged)

I inquired about the photo, it's a stock photo to indicate a crime story.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 07, 2013, 06:11:56 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1550234#msg1550234

Thank you for checking into the photo texasmom

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 07, 2013, 06:20:22 PM »

You're welcome, MuffyBee!   

It was one of those things that kept bugging me...I needed to know. 

With so many of "those things" in this case, just proud to have one that I could get the answer to.  (sigh)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: January 07, 2013, 07:21:34 PM »

Thanks TM for clearing up that photo.  Why on earth do they feel a need to use stock photos?  I hate it when they do that!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: January 07, 2013, 07:42:12 PM »

Thanks TM for clearing up that photo.  Why on earth do they feel a need to use stock photos?  I hate it when they do that!

You're welcome!  I know what you mean about the stock photos, they should (at least) be marked as such if/when they are used.  The response I received acknowledged that they could see how it could cause confusion and stated they were sorry about that.

I just hope they keep Dylan in the news and do some digging to bring some facts to light in this case....and SOON! 

It's been too long, and LE is too quiet! 

That worries me...   

JMO

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: January 08, 2013, 12:44:16 AM »

it bugs me there is no description, of the fishing rod & gear,like was it an all in 1 tackle
and rod in same case,or a rod and a tackle vest,or a rod and tackle box,whether it was
the type of box that fit in a pack or you carry,and carry the rod
i love fishing,been at it since 8yr old, i think if i was missing,and my fam friends thought
i had fishing gear with me, they would say this rod, and that box ect. are missing too
no one just takes a rod fishing,you need tackle too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: January 08, 2013, 01:43:11 AM »

it bugs me there is no description, of the fishing rod & gear,like was it an all in 1 tackle
and rod in same case,or a rod and a tackle vest,or a rod and tackle box,whether it was
the type of box that fit in a pack or you carry,and carry the rod
i love fishing,been at it since 8yr old, i think if i was missing,and my fam friends thought
i had fishing gear with me, they would say this rod, and that box ect. are missing too
no one just takes a rod fishing,you need tackle too

True!

Just one more thing that doesn't make sense!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 09, 2013, 01:50:28 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/577433362283271

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Good Evening,

Kind of a brief update:

No new news on Dylan, but there will be another benefit dinner, this time in Monument, near Colorado Springs so everyone over there has a chance to help out. Please check the events for more information.

Though it broke our hearts to have to do so we have been in the process of establishing a non-profit in Dylan's name since early December. We never, ever thought that it would have to come this far. Thus, another account has been set up at Wells Fargo under the name Hope for Dylan Redwine, which is also going to be the name of the organization. If you are making donations to Find Dylan Redwine, all funds that have not been used for the reward or search efforts have been transferred to the new account - please start asking for the Hope For Dylan Redwine Account when donating.

The family is so very appreciative of the continued support that all of you are showing. We would not be this far without all of your efforts! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of our souls.

Love and light,
Katt
5 hours ago ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 09, 2013, 06:12:30 PM »

http://www.durangolaplatacrimestoppers.org/missing.aspx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.