March 28, 2024, 02:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711031 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: January 24, 2013, 03:01:23 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/587252551301352

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
News Release: Sheriff Office Continues Search for Dylan Redwine
Date: Thursday 1-24-12

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office and the Dylan Redwine Task Force is continuing its investigation into the disappearance of 13 year old Dylan Redwine. Dylan was reported missing by his father, Mark Redwine on November 19th, less than a day after arriving in La Plata County for a court ordered visitation.

LPCSO investigators from three different bureaus are following various tips that come in to the Task Force which consists of five local, state and federal law enforcement agencies . In the past few days, investigators have searched locations on snowshoes, under bridges, and other sites in three different areas in La Plata County and two other locations in Colorado.

LPCSO investigators and agents from the FBI met recently to develop strategies and review results of tests of evidence by CBI. Additional interviews are also being conducted locally and outside the area. In several cases, law enforcement agencies not connected to the Task Force have assisted in searches and interviews in Colorado and other states.

LPCSO Lt Ed Phippen, Task Force Leader said tips are promptly followed up on, regardless of reliability including several from psychics and mediums. “We want to leave no stone unturned” he said.

An updated timeline for Dylan’s activities on Sunday November 18th has been released:

5:46PM Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport.
7:05 PM Dylan at Durango Walmart
7:22 PM Dylan at Durango McDonalds
9:37PM Dylan’s last electronic device communication (texting)

The last person identified as having seen Dylan is his father, Mark Redwine.

Mr Redwine told investigators he saw Dylan at his Vallecito home early Monday morning, November 19th.

Rewards are offered for information related to Dylan’s whereabouts through Durango-La Plata Crime Stoppers (970-247-1112), the FBI, and donations to a private fund.

An updated Missing Person flyer was released a few days ago by Durango-La Plata Crime Stoppers. A copy is included in this news release as a separate attachment.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts is asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). There is a local tip line (970-382-7511) where tips can be left on an answering machine that is regularly checked by Investigators. Persons can call Durango-La Plata Crime Stoppers at 970-247-1112. Persons can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: January 24, 2013, 10:10:50 PM »

Keeping us from my mom before so why not do it again

BINGO! and if the kid turns up now - dad could do time.
Unless the mother has a way to track her son, I think the kids will be withheld and turn up when he's an adult one day.

This is a travesty.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 25, 2013, 12:04:07 AM »

I keep coming back to this:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1547634#msg1547634
Quote from: cw618 on December 04, 2012, 10:36:43 AM
the LE dont think Dylan is a runaway,yet Dylan took all of whatever he came with
for the stay at dads,Dylan taking everything just dosent make sense,maybe your
pack for carrying phone a game machine,wallet, unless he was planning to stay
the nite with friends,i just dont see taking all your stuff,for a day trip
when LE said they didnt have anything for a scent,from dads house,that dosent make
sense ethier,did Dylan pack,and take the bedding to, or wash the bedding?
The dogs couldn't get a scent because they had none of Dylan's clothing, but according to the story in this link http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1547401#msg1547401 his bedding AND some clothing was available.  Or the writer was lying embellishing...imagine that, a reporter straying from the facts.

The next morning, Dylan was sleeping on the couch where Mark Redwine now sits and where Dylan's blankets still lie jumbled. Mark said he waited until 7:30 a.m. but still couldn't rouse his son, so he told him he would return about 11. When he got back at 11:30, his son's dirty cereal bowl was beside the sink. The television was on Nickelodeon. His son's fishing pole was gone. So was his black-and-gray backpack. A few articles of clothing were left behind on the couch.

This has been bothering me for a long time now.  It's as if he is attempting to cover all of his bases, but goes too far.  Simply can't put my finger on it.  Perhaps it's that you can't communicate with someone you can't rouse.  It's just all off, or it's yet more poor reporting.  Or a bit of each.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2013, 02:10:11 PM »

A boy’s life
December 16, 2012

<snipped>

Dylan was a constant text-messager. His fingers would speed across the phone screen as he spun out messages to friends in Bayfield and Colorado Springs.

<snipped>

The following is a text exchange between Ryan Nava and Dylan Redwine that starts early afternoon Nov. 18 with the two swapping banter about their prowess with females.

At 5:40 p.m., Dylan tells his friend that his plane has landed, and Ryan asks him how the flight went.

“Weired my head went numb from all the vibrations,” Dylan replies.

Soon after, they begin making arrangements to see each other. The texts, provided by Ryan, are unedited.

Ryan Nava: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

Dylan: you better let me in

Ryan: I will

Ryan: im gonna be at my gmas

Dylan: i call (you) all day if you dont

Ryan: Ok

Dylan: will you gma care or be up

Ryan: Just come around to were the sliding door is were that room is and knock on it and i will wake up

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

Ryan: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

Ryan: (Time: 10 a.m. Nov. 19) Come to nandos.

Ryan: (time: 4:12 p.m. Nov. 19) Dude your dads looking for ou

Ryan: you

Ryan: (Time: 7:59 p.m. Nov. 19) Are you alright dude?

Ryan: Dude you need to call somebody anybody asap we all worried about you your mom called and shes worried bro

Ryan: Seriously when you get the message call someone

<snipped>

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/0/20111226/A-boy%E2%80%99s-life--

According to the above timeline ... Dylan did not respond to Ryan's 9:27 PM text.  Maybe he did but that info was not previously released.  If not; why not?  Was Dylan still enroute to his father's home or had he arrived?

Janet

+++++

La Plata County Sheriff's Office reveals new information about Dylan Redwine's last known wherabouts
Updated:   01/24/2013 03:53:19 PM MST

The La Plata County Sheriff's office on Thursday released new details about Dylan Redwine's whereabouts the day before he disappeared.

<snipped>

Officials revealed Thursday that Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport at 5:46 p.m. Nov. 18; at 7:05 p.m., he was seen at a Durango Walmart; at 7:22 p.m., he went to a Durango McDonald's; and his last text message was sent at 9:37 p.m. on Nov. 18.

http://**/ci_22443486/la-plata-county-sheriffs-office-reveals-new-information

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 25, 2013, 02:15:23 PM »

I have thought from the beginning that Dylan's had had something to do with Dylan's disappearance. I don't think he ever made it to the dads house. His story went from "I tried to wake him up and couldn't" to "I just told him I was running a few errands." That and they had to wait to get something of Dylan's to get a scent for the dogs. If he had slept on the couch then wouldn't his scent be on the bedding. I really hope they start putting the screws to his dad. 

However ... IF Dylan was texting at 9:27 PM ... maybe he did reach his father's home.  The original timeline had Ryan texting ... not Dylan.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2013, 03:18:18 PM »

Who was Dylan texting at 9:37 PM?  Was he responding to Ryan's 9:27 PM text?  Why is this new information?  Can cell towers pings determine the approximate location texting takes place?

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 26, 2013, 11:52:16 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine?fref=ts

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 26, 2013, 11:57:09 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/588260787867195

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
2 hours ago
Tips and guidelines!

The road near Mark Redwine's home is very narrow, no place to park or pull off- please drive all the way to the end of County Road 500, there is a camp ground there. The camp ground is closed but the parking area is plowed and many cars can park there. The camp ground is an easy walk to Mark's home. PLEASE CARPOOL!

Remember that this is a peaceful gathering. There will be NO violence, name calling, shouting etc. There are many neighboring homes, there will be respect at all times for the property owners. Do not trespass. Do not impede traffic - this is a biggie-again the road is narrow in that vicinity so we are going to have to constantly pay attention to where we are. PLEASE DRESS APPROPRIATELY - we are expecting snow and the temps will be between 30 and 40 degrees. Please bring water and snacks. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TRASH! The only thing that should be left when we are done are footprints and memories.

We are here to support Dylan's family in their efforts to raise awareness and ask for answers. We are soldiers for Dylan, let's make him proud and show the world how this little community Rallies to Never Forget and Never Lose Hope!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: January 26, 2013, 01:02:50 PM »

Who was Dylan texting at 9:37 PM?  Was he responding to Ryan's 9:27 PM text?  Why is this new information?  Can cell towers pings determine the approximate location texting takes place?

Janet

when the pings were being checked for Jake Ziegler & Ray Pierce,seems LE knew which
tower,so i think LE knows about  where, Dylan's phone was at 9:37pm

The last contact from the high school seniors was at about 2:45 a.m. Saturday, when Ziegler sent a text message. Authorities say the message was sent from Interstate 77 in Fairfield County in South Carolina, about 35 miles north of Columbia.
http://www.wyff4.com/news/columbia-statewide-news/Search-on-for-missing-teens-who-may-have-crashed/-/9324106/17056750/-/32cv1f/-/index.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: January 26, 2013, 01:19:05 PM »

about the bedding, maybe LE wanted a for sure scent of Dylan,to make sure
the scent in the bedding is Dylan's,if the scent in the bedding was not Dylan's
the dogs would have been smelling ?, and could not find Dylan
i hope LE fingerprinted the cereal bowl too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: January 26, 2013, 01:35:43 PM »

https://twitter.com/AshleyAMcElroy

https://twitter.com/AshleyAMcElroy/status/295224940712558592/photo/1/large

(resized)

AshleyAMcElroy Ashley McElroy 38m
The weather hasn't stopped @DylanRedwine's family and friends from rallying in front of Dylan's dad's house pic.twitter.com/HpcVyZwV

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: January 26, 2013, 02:10:32 PM »

Photos of Find Missing Dylan Redwine

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151355972914089&set=o.555378941155380&type=1&ref=nf

(resized)

Cathie Cumming posted on Find Missing Dylan Redwine
Dylan Redwine's big brother Cory, at the Team Dylan rally in front of his father's house in Vallecito. -Photo by Mark Meredith 1/26/13
Like ·  · Share · 22 minutes ago

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 26, 2013, 05:03:29 PM »

Thank you!  That actually makes great sense, especially if Mark fished frequently, the dogs were probably following his scent to the lake.  Unless they were cadaver dogs, now I have to go back and find that later.  Surely they fingerprinted the cereal bowl, if there was one.  Really anything Mark says could be, and probably is, a complete fabrication.  This is a case desperately in need of some small town, good ole boy justice.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 26, 2013, 05:08:32 PM »

Makes sense cw618.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 26, 2013, 05:20:00 PM »

Janet

when the pings were being checked for Jake Ziegler & Ray Pierce,seems LE knew which
tower,so i think LE knows about  where, Dylan's phone was at 9:37pm

The last contact from the high school seniors was at about 2:45 a.m. Saturday, when Ziegler sent a text message. Authorities say the message was sent from Interstate 77 in Fairfield County in South Carolina, about 35 miles north of Columbia.
http://www.wyff4.com/news/columbia-statewide-news/Search-on-for-missing-teens-who-may-have-crashed/-/9324106/17056750/-/32cv1f/-/index.html

Thanks cw618

It would be interesting if Dylan had reached his Dad's home or ... was somewhere else.

It appears that LE did not have a problem releasing Dylan texting with Mom/Ryan following his arrival right up until 8:01 PM (See above record).  However ... the 9:37 PM text with an unidentified person was only released ... released as new information.  Why?

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 26, 2013, 08:44:52 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/protesters-target-home-of-dylan-redwines-father

Protesters target home of Dylan Redwine's father

Protesters outside Mark Redwine's home on Saturday.
(Photo courtesy: STEVE LEWIS/Durango Herald)

Posted: 01/27/2013
Last Updated: 1 hour ago

DURANGO, Colo. - About two-dozen people held a protest outside the home of the father of a missing 13-year-old boy near Durango on Saturday.

The protesters targeted the home of Mark Redwine, the father of Dylan Redwine.  The boy disappeared just after arriving at his father's home on a court-ordered visit a few days before Thanksgiving.  They want the father to be more active in the search for his son.

One protester held a sign that said, "Tell what you know."

::snipping2::

Crimestoppers is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading them to Dylan Redwine. 

Police are treating his disappearance as a criminal investigation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 26, 2013, 08:54:38 PM »

http://kdvr.com/2013/01/26/dylan-redwines-family-friends-raise-awareness-to-bring-missing-teen-home/

Dylan Redwine’s family, friends raise awareness to bring missing teen home
Posted on: 2:48 pm, January 26, 2013, by Mark Meredith,
updated on: 02:52pm, January 26, 2013

VALLECITO LAKE, Colo. — Braving cold temperatures and a constant down pouring of snow, family and friends of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine came together Saturday to raise attention and awareness for the missing teen.

Redwine, who vanished while visiting his father over Thanksgiving break, has not been seen or heard from in over two months. Friends and private donations have raised over $50,000 towards a reward, but investigators have reported a shortage in tips and leads in recent weeks.

“I think it’s important to keep it out there about the last physical place that Dylan was supposed to be,” Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, said in an interview Saturday near Durango.

More than 25 people showed up outside the missing teen’s father, Mark Redwine’s home, hoping to urge him to be more transparent about his interaction with his son in the hours leading up to Dylan’s disappearance.

Mark Redwine, who investigators have reported as being cooperative with their case, decided to leave the Vallecito Lake area this weekend to avoid confrontation with his ex-wife and others.

“There’s no reason for anybody to be pointing fingers at me,” Mark said in a phone interview with FOX 31 Denver earlier this week. “Because they want to make me the easiest target to make somebody to blame, I can’t stop them from doing that, but it doesn’t mean I have to agree with it,” he said.

Protestors chanted "Our buddy, our heart...where is Dylan," outside the home of Mark Redwine near Durango

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: January 26, 2013, 09:00:16 PM »

http://kwgn.com/2013/01/26/dylan-redwines-family-friends-raise-awareness-to-bring-missing-teen-home/

Dylan Redwine’s family, friends raise awareness to bring missing teen home
Posted on: 3:44 pm, January 26, 2013, by Web Staff

VALLECITO LAKE, Colo. — Braving cold temperatures and a constant down pouring of snow, family and friends of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine came together Saturday to raise attention and awareness for the missing teen.

Redwine, who vanished while visiting his father over Thanksgiving break, has not been seen or heard from in over two months. Friends and private donations have raised over $50,000 towards a reward, but investigators have reported a shortage in tips and leads in recent weeks.

“I think it’s important to keep it out there about the last physical place that Dylan was supposed to be,” Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, said in an interview Saturday near Durango.

More than 25 people showed up outside the missing teen’s father, Mark Redwine’s home, hoping to urge him to be more transparent about his interaction with his son in the hours leading up to Dylan’s disappearance.

Cory Redwine, the missing teen’s brother, has publically asked his father to be more involved with the search to help bring Dylan back home.

“Right now it’s just a question mark; he was last the person to see him. He hasn’t done his part in helping find Dylan,” Cory explained.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts is asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). There is a local tip line (970-382-7511) where tips can be left on an answering machine that is regularly checked by Investigators. Persons can call Durango-La Plata Crime Stoppers at 970-247-1112.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: January 26, 2013, 09:20:27 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/Demonstrators-call-out-Mark-Redwine

Demonstrators call out Mark Redwine
Missing boy’s father object of ire

By Robert Galin Herald staff writer
Article Last Updated: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:34pm

STEVE LEWIS/Durango Herald

Elaine Redwine, mother of Dylan Redwine, gives an interview Saturday afternoon while flanked by relatives and friends during a rally for Dylan across the street from the home of Dylan’s father, Mark Redwine, north of Vallecito Reservoir.

About 20 people stood out in a rain-snow mix and cold temperatures Saturday morning above Vallecito Reservoir to call on Mark Redwine to be more active in the search for his son, Dylan, who has been missing since just before Thanksgiving.

In an interview, Mark Redwine took exception to the portrayal of him as disengaged from the search for his youngest son.

“I do a lot of things on my own,” said Redwine, a truck driver. Among his other activities, “every time I get (back) into Durango, I talk to other truck drivers” to have them keep fliers in their rigs, he said.

That’s counter to what is being alleged by Dylan’s mother, Elaine, and people like Bayfield resident, businesswoman and Redwine family friend Denise Hess. Hess has helped lead the public effort to find Dylan.

Hess said Saturday morning that the demonstrators, were “hoping (Mark Redwine) will come out and participate.”

Hess claimed that Mark Redwine has been much less involved in the various public activities than have Elaine and Dylan’s next-older brother, Cory, not to mention law enforcement and the general public.

Yet Mark Redwine said his ex-wife and Hess actually have left him out of a number of events, sometimes not giving him enough notice to attend.

“It’s bizarre to me why Elaine and Denise would leave me out,” he said.

Redwine also claimed he was contacted by a woman who wanted to do a raffle to raise money for the Dylan Redwine reward fund, now $50,450, but Elaine Redwine and Hess turned down the offer.

“I’m just as much affected by this as these two,” he said.

Redwine said that law enforcement even suggested that the Redwines, divorced six years ago, get mediation so they can work together better to find Dylan. So far, he said, Elaine has not accepted.

Redwine said his ex-wife has contacted him using text messages.

“I’ve responded to every text message she’s sent me, but she won’t pick up the phone ... and talk to me,” he said.

The other reason for Saturday’s “walk” was to keep the search for Dylan in the news.

“I hate public speaking, and I hate cameras,” Hess said, “but I want to bring Dylan home,” a sentiment echoed by Dylan’s older brother, Cory, who also participated Saturday.

“We’re just trying to keep his face out there and just never let it die down until he comes home,” Cory Redwine, 21, said.

Several members of the group, who stood on the east side of the road across from Mark Redwine’s house, held handwritten signs directed at him.

“Why do you hide,” read one of the signs. Another read: “No walk! All talk! We all miss you Dylan.”

The “walkers” included Kathi Barry, a political blogger from Evergreen. She saw the notice about a missing boy less than two months after the abduction and murder of 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway. Jessica was kidnapped on her way to school Oct. 5. Her dismembered body was found five days later in a field in Arvada.

Barry said she was bothered by Dylan’s disappearance and eventually decided she needed to come to the Western Slope to help. She has been to the area on weekends, has come to be close friends with Hess and gotten to know Elaine Redwine.

Of the latter, she said, “Every time I look at her, I cry because I can see the pain in her face.”

But Mark Redwine said he couldn’t understand Barry’s motivation for being so negative toward him, saying that she argues with anyone who doesn’t agree with her positions about what may have happened to Dylan.

Cory Redwine said that he and his mother know just about as much now as they did at the beginning of the ordeal.

He said law enforcement has searched Mark Redwine’s house and have “gotten clues along the way,” but so far, they have not revealed anything significant to the family.

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI met recently to review strategies as well as results from forensic tests by the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, according to a news release from sheriff’s spokesman Lt. Dan Bender. No details were released.

Cory Redwine said his mother is hanging in there and staying tough, but she “is having as hard of a time as anybody, but she’s ... stronger than most. I’m proud to be her son.”

He also said his relationship with Mark Redwine has been rocky, but he believes Mark has some answers.

When asked why Mark was not helping as much as people think he should, Cory Redwine said, “I think he has a part in this. I’m not sure exactly to what extent, but if your son’s really missing, most people would be doing anything they could to bring him home, not avoid the situation.”

Cory said that Mark Redwine usually is not reluctant to be out front.

“If he thinks he’s right, he’ll do everything he can to be out front. He doesn’t back down when he’s in the right,” Cory Redwine said. “He’s laid low and hasn’t really done a whole lot.”

The senior Redwine said there is a “history” with Cory, but he said he thinks his son’s anger toward him is reflective of his mother’s hatred toward Mark.

Despite that latter remark, Redwine said, “I don’t fault her for finding someone to blame.”

Redwine also said that all the online speculation wasn’t helping the situation.

“There are too many people sitting at the computer trying to play Nancy Drew and Nancy Grace,” he said. “It’s not bringing us closer to finding Dylan.”

rgalin@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: January 26, 2013, 09:43:06 PM »

Photos of Find Missing Dylan Redwine

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151356091879089&set=o.555378941155380&type=1&permPage=1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.