March 28, 2024, 10:39:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711072 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: January 28, 2013, 09:24:45 PM »

I am of the opinion, like others, that somewhere the night Dylan was picked up at the airport and before he got back to Mark's place - there was a confrontation between the two.

Thanks cadillac, it's nice to know what other's are thinking!

I was also firm in the same position until I found out that Mark Redwine had hidden his kids before (from both mother's) over the years.  Now, I still wonder every day if it's possible that he has hidden Dylan AGAIN?  He's not with him, so someone else would have to be keeping him for over two months now.  Is it possible?  I want to hope maybe, but I just don't know.  My gut keeps telling me it's probably just wishful thinking.  I do believe that Mark Redwine knows where Dylan is.  I think that's why he's not actively searching for him, why he failed the first polygraph, and keeps stalling on taking the FBI polygraph.  He makes me sick.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: January 28, 2013, 09:39:34 PM »

Really nice father and son banter/conversation in the text messages.

Who is taking the lead role here?

From my understanding in some of them Cory would ask something and it would take days for Mark to even respond...and you see the responses.

When Cory posted the text messages, at that point he said Mark had blocked both he and his mom.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: January 29, 2013, 06:02:40 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=590153794344561&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1&relevant_count=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
2 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: January 29, 2013, 11:27:27 PM »

He looks rough...   

http://youtu.be/hnRAuceYwmM

KUSA: Dylan Redwine - I blame myself

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: January 29, 2013, 11:31:30 PM »

http://youtu.be/kb-hVCY1ITI

KUSA: Dylan Redwine - Won't forget
Melissa Blasius·

Published on Jan 29, 2013
Elaine Redwine, the mom of a missing Colorado teen, says she will never give up the search for her child. Dylan Redwine disappeared in November from the Vallecito Lake area. Help unravel the mystery. Watch 9News (KUSA) Thursday, January 31, at 9 &10 p.m..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: January 29, 2013, 11:33:48 PM »

http://youtu.be/AZHEjW_PowE

KUSA: Dylan Redwine - Not a sock
Melissa Blasius

Elaine Redwine is baffled by the lack of evidence in the search for her son Dylan Redwine. 9News (KUSA) examined the mystery the surrounding the Colorado teens disappearance. Watch 9News Thursday, January 31, at 9 and 10 p.m..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 29, 2013, 11:36:05 PM »

http://youtu.be/Mmisk5zr0ag

KUSA: Dylan Redwine - Where's my son?
Melissa Blasius

During an exclusive interview with 9News (KUSA), the dad of a missing 13-year-old Colorado boy explains the desperation to find his son. Watch our full report Thursday, January 31 at 9 & 10 p.m.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 29, 2013, 11:40:25 PM »

http://youtu.be/EOcgkIm-RJE

KUSA: Dylan Redwine - Not a Runaway
Melissa Blasius

Investigators in the disappearance of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine have received hundreds of tips; however, there have been no confirmed sightings of the Colorado teen since he vanished in November. 9 News (KUSA) takes a deeper look into the theories in the case. Watch Thursday, January 31, at 9 and 10 p.m..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: January 30, 2013, 07:25:19 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.brown.9674/posts/10151379012559759

Bobby Brown · 1,982 followers

January 26 at 2:02am near Woodmoor, CO ·

#BOBBY BROWN, this post is for #Team Dyalan! I have promised to take this on with ALL of my HEART, not for me, I want NO PUBLICITY, I am fortunate enough that I can take that energy to give it to DYLAN'S mom & especially to let DYLAN know that I/WE have not assumed the WORSE, we believe that we will show you SMILING at a RED SOX game with your MOM. We are HERE and I promise you & yours that for whatever reason you are MISSING, no one on this earth can simply vanish without leaving us lifelong skilled INVESTIGATORS the slightest clue, there is NO such THING as a PERFECT CRIME. Everyone makes a MISTAKE and we WILL track down every unturned stone & firmly believe we will HELP the LP County S/O bring a hopeful HAPPY closure to this case. There must be CLOSURE & CONVICTION, this youngster did not EVAPORATE & there is E V I D E N C E that must & WILL be found that will....WILL lead us to DYLAN and EVERYONE...that has helped & is responsible for his title as a MISSING PERSON. If we work this hard non-stop & if you help us keep the pressure on the MEDIA and your Social Media Friends. We WILL...bring closure to this case & DYLAN if you somehow have access to this, rest assured you will be HOME soon. Thank you ALL. Please SHARE this. Bobby Brown. bobbybrown.com

::snipping2::

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.brown.9674/posts/151655101655122

January 26 at 1:33pm ·

#BOBBY BROWN, please continue to SHARE this STORY, keep the picture of DYLAN in front of every COMPUTER & TV SCREEN around the WORLD. Thank you. God Bless. bobby brown.com. You can reach out to me CONFIDENTIALLY: bobby@bobbybrown.com

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.brown.9674/posts/365036030271040

January 26 at 1:49pm ·

‎#BOBBY BROWN, please look at this TIME LINE, employee's, customers, countless people saw DYLAN, waited on him, spoke to him, now is the time to reach out to the AUTHORITIES, if you want to reach out to me CONFIDENTIALLY, you may do so by contacting me PERSONALLY at: bobby@bobbybrown.com

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.brown.9674/posts/396003773827132

Monday at 1:40pm via KDVR ·

‎#BOBBY BROWN, we MUST keep this invesstigation continuously PUBLISHED across America and around the WORLD. I urege ALL of my FRIENDS & FANS to actively participate in keeping this STORY on everyone's COMPUTER screen. This MYSTERY can and will be solved. If you just have a RUMOR, please take the time to report it to the appropriate authorities. You may also CONFIDENTIALLY contact me 24/7 by sending me an email at: bobby@bobbybrown.com Thanks to all who continues to work the Team Dylan promotion to help bring Dylan home. The REWARD is $50,000.00. God Bless. bobbybrown.com

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.brown.9674/posts/475853119140802

Yesterday at 8:39am ·

‎#BOBBY BROWN, we had a very productive strategy meeting yesterday that we believe will create some major MEDIA ATTENTION, truly getting it the Team Redwine effort to get this MYSTERY the national/international attention it has deserved since day 1. I am asking for everyone that has been close to this investigation since day 1 to please reach out to us. You can CONFIDENTIALLY reach out to me at: Bobby Brown-Bounty or you can CONFIDENTIALLY call me personally at our special CALL CENTER: 855ASKBOBBY. This includes ALL family & friends. This case can & will be solved, let's bring Dylan home. Thank you. God Bless. bobbybrown.com

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.brown.9674/posts/10151388199049759

9 hours ago ·

‎#BOBBY BROWN, I continue to plead with ALL my MAINSTREAM MEDIA friends that I have worked with & SHARED information to SOLVE cases, not only in Colorado, all of you across America, let's SHARE the Dylan Redwine case get @NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL exposure that we need to bring DYLAN home alive. I promise we can and WILL solve this MYSTERY, on behalf of DYLAN, his family & friends, we want to THANK you in advance & look forward to working with you ALL. Please call my special CALL CENTER at: 8555ASKBOBBY or email: mary@bobbybrown.com. My call center will immediately put ALL JOURNALISTS directly in contact with me so we can SHARE & SOLVE this MYSTERY. God Bless. bobbybrown.com and also on TWITTER: @bobbybrown719

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: January 30, 2013, 07:38:20 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/313688/339/Blog-Where-is-Dylan-Redwine

Blog: Where is Dylan Redwine?

4:15 PM, Jan 30, 2013   |   0  comments

Dylan's disappearance is now considered a criminal investigation.

9NEWS Investigative Reporter Melissa Blasius has exclusive interviews with Dylan's parents. Below is her blog entry about the Dylan case:

It's a sad reality of my job as a journalist. Over the last 15 years, I've covered dozens of missing kids. Some are gone hours while some gone forever.

The disappearance of Dylan Redwine, however, is the most frustrating because it's so puzzling. This kid just vanished along with his cellphone and his backpack full of clothes. There wasn't even a sock left behind. At the same time, we all know that no kid just vanishes.

On the morning of Nov. 19, Dylan went missing from his dad's home in a resort area called Vallecito Lake. At first, everyone thought Dylan must have wandered into the woods and got hurt or ran away. Sheriff's investigators discounted that theory in the first couple of weeks. They are pretty confident now that someone took Dylan or someone hurt Dylan. Was it a stranger? A child predator? Did Dylan have an argument that got out of hand? Did a relative hatch some sort of elaborate kidnapping plot?

Dylan's mom and his brother Cory are blaming Dylan's dad, Mark. Mark Redwine had shied away from the public. Lots of people openly wonder if he's hiding something.

After all that, I was pretty sure Mark would never talk to me on camera, but he agreed to let me come to his house. When I arrived, it was unnerving to see the loaded shotgun on his kitchen table. Mark explained he had been receiving threatening phone calls. He also started crying right in front of the kitchen sink. The rough-around-the-edges guy talked about his bond with his lost son. I spent nearly two hours there. Mark answered every single one of my questions.

At Dylan's other home in Monument, his mom's anger was palpable. Elaine Redwine is clearly bitter toward her ex-husband, but she's also resolute that she's going to find her kid. Elaine is constantly surrounded by friends and family. Together, they raised a $50,000 reward in this case. Her answers to my questions were somewhat unexpected. She was the first to point the finger at her ex-husband. Later in our interview, she said she didn't think Mark was capable of hurting their son, and she thought Mark was a responsible dad, until now.

So who did it? It's hard to think a custodial kidnapping would not be uncovered by now. Hundreds of people scoured the country roads, waterways and woods for miles around Vallecito Lake. They found nothing.

The case has become the biggest missing-person mystery in decades in the Durango area. At the heart of it all, a fun-loving, blue-eyed boy who's supposed to turn 14 next week.

Learn more details and hear directly from Dylan Redwine's parents on 9NEWS Thursday night at 9 and 10 p.m.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: January 30, 2013, 08:10:40 PM »

I am of the opinion, like others, that somewhere the night Dylan was picked up at the airport and before he got back to Mark's place - there was a confrontation between the two.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: January 30, 2013, 11:34:21 PM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Dylan.   an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=DNR

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: January 31, 2013, 11:30:08 AM »

Thanks cadillac, it's nice to know what other's are thinking!

I was also firm in the same position until I found out that Mark Redwine had hidden his kids before (from both mother's) over the years.  Now, I still wonder every day if it's possible that he has hidden Dylan AGAIN?  He's not with him, so someone else would have to be keeping him for over two months now.  Is it possible?  I want to hope maybe, but I just don't know.  My gut keeps telling me it's probably just wishful thinking.  I do believe that Mark Redwine knows where Dylan is.  I think that's why he's not actively searching for him, why he failed the first polygraph, and keeps stalling on taking the FBI polygraph.  He makes me sick.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: January 31, 2013, 07:24:19 PM »

http://www.gazette.com/articles/birthday-150446-dylan-vigil.html

Vigil planned to mark missing Monument boy's 14th birthday
January 31, 2013 3:33 PM

GARRISON WELLS
THE GAZETTE

Beams of Hope:
What: Vigil for Dylan Redwine, Monument boy missing since Nov. 19.
When: 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, his birthday
Where: Lembach Park, Monument, 151 Front St.

Happy birthday, Dylan.

Wherever you are.

That’s the message from hundreds of supporters — tens of thousands if you count the online community — who are getting together on the birthday of the missing 13-year-old Monument boy for “Beams of Hope.”

On the ground, rallies will be held Wednesday for Dylan Redwine in Monument, Farmington, N.M. and Bayfield, the town in southwest Colorado where he once lived.

Dylan turns 14 on Feb. 6.

He disappeared Nov. 19 from his father’s house in Vallecito, near Bayfield, while visiting over Thanksgiving break.

He’s been missing for more than two months, and leads have dwindled and frustrations have mounted.

In Monument, Wedneday’s get-together will be at 6:30 p.m. at Lembach Park, 151 Front St. There will be a short vigil prayer and people are encouraged to bring flashlights.

So far, according to a Dylan Redwine Facebook site, 60 people say they will attend in Monument.

Jason Krebs, a retired police officer in Colorado Springs, is going. So are Tiffany Stout and Amy St. John.

So is Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, who lives in Monument.

She was on her way to work Thursday morning — her first day back since Dylan disappeared. She was apprehensive.

“Well, we will see how it goes,” she said.

Elaine Redwine is the associate director of financial aid at Colorado College.

By noon, she said the day had gone pretty well.

“They are great at Colorado College,” she said.

She said she didn’t want to call the gatherings on Dylan’s birthday parties.

“It is for his birthday,” she said. “But we will not celebrate, we will be together. We’re all going to be together and have our flashlights and hold a little rally for him.”

An online candle-lighting will involve several thousand supporters worldwide, said Denise Hess, Elaine Redwine’s best friend and head of volunteer efforts to find Dylan.

“None of us thought we’d be having Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving without him, let alone his birthday,” Hess said. “We have to keep that hope out there. The tagline we adopted is “We choose hope.’”

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/birthday-150446-dylan-vigil.html#ixzz2JbMzQcD2

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: January 31, 2013, 08:23:00 PM »

Does Dylan's mother have an underlying motive for join forces with Mark in the search for their son?  Is it all a dog and pony show in a effort to get to the truth ... the truth her ex may be withholding?

Janet

++++++

Parents plead for help finding 13-year-old son been missing since NovemberBy Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 19:38 GMT, 31 January 2013
UPDATED: 19:54 GMT, 31 January 2013

<snipped>

The divorced parents of the teenager have both sparred about the tragedy but now the two have spoken up in the week before Dylan's 14th birthday, seeking help to find their son.

Though Dylan's mother has publicly blamed her ex-husband, she now says she doesn't think he could have hurt the boy.

<snipped>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2271485/Dylan-Redwine-missing-Colorado-parents-plead-help-finding-13-year-old-son.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: January 31, 2013, 10:07:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine?ref=stream

MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THIS SPECIAL REPORT ON DYLAN AT 9 P.M. AND 10 P.M. mountain time.

http://www.9news.com/video/player_live_2.aspx

19 minutes ago ·

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: January 31, 2013, 10:37:56 PM »

The 9:37 PM text was the new info that released a couple of days ago.  Why was it not released previously?  Who did Dylan text at 9:37PM?  Did cell phone pings indicate Dylan had arrived at his father's home?  If not; where was he at 9:37 PM?

Janet

++++++ 

Dylan Redwine disappearance remains a mystery
6:11 PM, Jan 31, 2013

<snipped>

According to a new timeline released by the investigators, Dylan arrived at the Durango airport at 5:46 p.m. on Nov. 18, the night before he vanished. His dad took him to a nearby Walmart where he was captured by security cameras at 7:05 p.m. At 7:22 p.m., they stopped at the Durango McDonald's. Dylan sent text messages throughout the evening. Investigators say the last text went out at 9:37 p.m.

<snipped>

http://www.9news.com/news/article/313914/222/Redwine-disappearance-remains-a-mystery

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: January 31, 2013, 11:25:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine?ref=stream

MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THIS SPECIAL REPORT ON DYLAN AT 9 P.M. AND 10 P.M. mountain time.

http://www.9news.com/video/player_live_2.aspx

19 minutes ago ·

I'm still seeing traffic on the above link. 

News at 9 is on here:

http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 01, 2013, 12:19:42 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/591542274205713?comment_id=118090185&offset=0&total_comments=66

Find Missing Dylan Redwine Just to clarify ~ when search and rescue arrived to search for Dylan on that first day and the next day, there was not a pillow or blankets. The family had to bring 4 bags of Dylan's things from Colorado Springs so the dogs could have a scent almost 10 days later.
10 minutes ago

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: February 01, 2013, 07:34:41 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/591542274205713?comment_id=118090185&offset=0&total_comments=66

Find Missing Dylan Redwine Just to clarify ~ when search and rescue arrived to search for Dylan on that first day and the next day, there was not a pillow or blankets. The family had to bring 4 bags of Dylan's things from Colorado Springs so the dogs could have a scent almost 10 days later.
10 minutes ago

Couldn't the dogs smell whether he was ever at that house?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 09:23:33 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.